A.I Love (UtaPri Fanfic) 「Com...

By IcyGlacia

Status : Complete The Professor, Mikaze Ai's creator, was not satisfied with his creation which doesn't have... More

Prologue : Meeting Of The Two Androids
Preparations
Fun : The Android Laughed!
Relax : The Android's Day-Off?
Family Love : The Android Apologizes
A/N
Jealousy : The Android's First Kiss
Worry : The Android's Soft Side
For You : The Android's New Song
Surprised : The Android's Check Up
Grateful : The Android's Answer
I Like Her : The Android's Response
I Like Him : The F!Android's Response
I Like You : The Android Smiled
Giving Up : The F!Android's Heart Broke
Desperate : The Android's Calculation
Chaotic : The Android's Fall (Part 1)
Chaotic : The Android's Fall (Part 2)
Kisaragi Aine
Kuromine Alice
A/N (Again)
Special Chappy ~ Happy Birthday Rei-chan!
The Original meets his Clone
Visit
Repeated Night
Duet Song
You Can Sing
A Little Quarrel With Myself
Picnic and 'Good News'
The Search For Inspiration
Amnesia
Recalling The Moments
That Precious Confession
Epilogue : A.I Love
End A/N

The End of The Memories

1.7K 69 11
By IcyGlacia

[A/N]

I MISSED YOU ALL!!! Q.Q I can't bear being isolated in that room for a week! But now I'm out! :D Thanks so much for your lovely supports! It really cheered me up! Really, thank you very much!! Q.Q

AND HOLY POCKIES! I was absent for a week and '1,1K views'?! I freakin' luv ya all!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lacie's POV

"No! I refuse to go back!"

I saw Alice yelling at a tall man wearing black glasses. Their surrounding was full of trees.. and men wearing the same outfit.

"This is an order from your parents, Alice-sama. You must go back" He said and flicked his fingers, signaling his two of his men to restrain Alice and brought her to a car. She tried resisting, but fighting a well built body is just impossible. I don't know about this 'family' of hers but it seemed serious... The car drove off hurriedly, leaving me in the dark night that suddenly became day time in.. Master Course..?

Aine was on his knees, looking at the floor with a terrified face. In front of him was President, with an expression he rarely uses. A sad one. Beside him were Rei-senpai, and.. Kei and Hibiki if my data is not mistaken..

"The truth can't be denied, Mister Kisaragi. Miss Kuromine was destined as the successor of her family. She had to go back whether she liked it or not. And... I assume she will not be coming back"

Reiji was biting his lips, Kei and Hibiki were putting their own sad faces, accepting the truth. But Aine was the worst of all. He was digging his nails into his palm and didn't care about the blood trickling down his hands.

So Alice was forced to go home by her family.. And Aine wasn't notified..??

Seconds after, I was at a beach. The same one where Aine confessed to Alice. But I don't think this is a repeated memory.. Because only Aine is here.

He was standing at the edge of a high platform, staring down at the deep sea.

"Aine Kisaragi. Status : Inactive. Currently in a coma because of the attempt of drowning himself"

I widened my eyes as I retrieved the information from my data, and ran to him as fast as I could. As expected, Aine jumped... I would've been able to save him... But this is just a memory. I don't exist here. And because of that, I can't touch anything. Including Aine's hand that was the last thing I see before his body disappeared in the water.

Everything became blurry all of a sudden and I only saw Reiji running and yelling before he jumped into the water himself and everything went white again.

I opened my eyes, and found myself in... Professor's lab. Aine was on a bed, his face showing little signs of life. The Professor was beside his bed, frowning at his body. He sighed as he blew off the smoke from his ciggarrete. Being an uncle whose niece had just been sent into a coma must be hard..

The scene ended with the Professor looking at his computer and sighed once again before muttering a name.

"Mikaze... Ai"

A few minutes of whiteness, and I saw the moment Mikaze Ai was finished. The Professor sent him into the world,  met Aine's best friend, Reiji, and his group. And thus, with him, Quartet Night was created.

I went to another memory after that. I saw a teenage girl wearing multiple costumes and it was hard identifying her face. But I soon know the answer when she comfronted Kei in the hospital and took off her scarf covering her face.

It was Alice. Kei was surprised too. And I think this was a few months after Quartet Night's debut.

Third POV

"Shh, not so loud, Kei-kun" Alice said as she repeatedly checked her surrounding carefully.

"Alice..? What.. I.. I thought you.."

"Yeah.. I'm sorry for that. But I came back in secret so I might not stay long. I heard about Reiji. Is he okay?"

"Yes... He's still in his bed though. That stair accident really had us worried. Even though I'm still furious at him..."

"What? Why?"

Kei looked at her with hessitation.

"Please remain calm after I tell you this"

"Of course..."

"Aine... comitted suicide"

Alice was shocked. She was speechless. Sadness. Anger. Confusion. All those were expressed by her tears. She still can't believe what he had just said. Aine wouldn't do such thing. Didn't he knew she would always come for him? And she did now. She's here. But.. Why?

Lacie was then moved to another memory. This time, it was only a few hours after Alice left. Alice was aimlessly walking along the streets, not thinking where she was going to go. All of this just shook her entire being. Aine is gone now. There's no reason to be here anymore right..? But she still has her friends. Her beloved friends and fans who had supported her till now.. But without Aine...

A loud car honk snapped her to reality. And before she knew it, everything went black, as she had experienced..

Death.

Lacie's POV

I saw a glimpse of a funeral before I was transported to another memory again. And this time.. It is mine.

"Nice to meet you Lacie. I'm your creator. And welcome to your new world"

.

.

.

I 'woke' up, and saw Mikaze-senpai and Rei-senpai on the couch, both sleeping peacefully. Well, Mikaze-senpai looked a bit disturbed with his arms crossed while Rei-senpai unintentionally and sleepily slapped him on the face. I giggled a little at their sleep and then scanned around the room. It wasn't so dark because of the desk lamp (thank goodness), and the room was pretty well-arranged and tidy. This must be one of the room in Professor's place.

What happened to my debut ?

And,

How long have I been 'sleeping' ?

Those are the questions my data can't answer for me. For the moment, I'll just sleep again and wait for tomorrow morning...

♣ Next morning ♣

Third POV

A week is actually the time gap between that incident when Aine first woke up and went out of control and today. According to the Professor, Aine has stabilized and he and Reiji were just waiting for him to wake up once more and sort things out. And that day is today.

Ai was the first to wake up. Seeing that Lacie is still asleep within her memories, he decided to wake Reiji up first for breakfast. But something was bothering him when he saw Reiji's face and it irritated him. Continuously calling his name didn't do anything, so he decided to switch to slapping.

"Ouch! I'm awake! I'm awake!" Reiji snapped his eyes open and held both his red cheeks. "Why did you do that, Ai-Ai??" He whined.

"I don't know. But it felt great" Ai said in monotone and headed for the bathroom, ignoring Reiji's callings.

After bathing, the two prepared themselves and were about to open the door, when something surprised them.

"Senpai..?" That one girl's voice they had missed so much.

♣ Aine's room ♣

Half an hour before Ai woke up, Aine had beaten him to it. The Professor was on watch the whole night and it was totally worthed. The two had their reunion and Aine seemed a bit calmer than before. The Professor stated to him that the girl Aine assumed was Alice before wasn't that girl that he loved. With much regret, he also told him what Ai said was true. Alice is indeed dead. Aine shed some more tears and had finally accepted the truth.

The Professor told him everything he had missed when he was in a coma. Including how Mikaze Ai and Rikaze Lacie were created. Aine took more interest in Lacie than his clone, because of how much she ressembled Alice, and asked many questions about her. And in between their conversation, the Professor himself realized something. But he thought for a while.. It was a great plan if it was for the sake of Aine.. But it would be a disaster for Ai.

He had figured out how to revive Kuromine Alice for real this time, but with the exchange of disposing Rikaze Lacie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[A/N]

Wow. Happy endings really hate me don't they XD But the longer the story, the better... right? O.o

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.9K 3.3K 7
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
213K 5K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
70.2K 3.2K 74
❤️
271K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."