Something Incredible (on hold)

Від annie_scorpion

He loved, lived and died. Now he is just a living corpse waiting for the day he will punish the one who is re... Більше

Character Sketch
When Heart Calls
Curtain Raiser
The Ultimate Truth
Love Conquers All??
Hidden Identities
Toxic Love
The Mafia Don
Loss or Gain
Sweet Nothings

Existence

2.9K 108 5
Від annie_scorpion

Hey guys!! This is the first chapter of this series. I hope you all like it. Do provide your feedback.

***************************************************************************************

Shree's POV:

I sat in front of my desk doing something. What I am doing, even I don't know. Today is Riya's birthday. And I miss her like hell. Its as if this ETF was doomed for eternity the day she left this world. She was my best friend, my sister, and now I feel as if I have failed. I failed to save her.

Chotu: Hey Shree!!

I turned towards the door only to see Chotu coming in with a gloomy face. We can't forget her birthday ever. She waited for this day whole year. It pierced our hearts that she is not here to celebrate it anymore.

Shree: Hi Chotu!!

I said blankly and turned towards my system again. He sat beside me looking ahead with a blank face.

Chotu: What are you doing??

He asked looking at my system tensed. Even I don't know what I am doing. I was trying to test a software from last one hour, but I can't do that.

Shree: Nothing. Just testing some software.

I shrugged nonchalantly and he nodded. Suddenly I felt as if someone is behind me. I turned around only to see Rathore sir looking at both of us tensed.

Sameer: Shree??

He looked at me frowning. I know this office will be like a warzone today. From last 2 years, her birthday has become a national sorrow day for us.

Shree: Yes sir!!

I looked at him tensed. I hope I don't have to hear his scolding today. I am really not up for it.

Sameer: What happened to you??

He asked though I know he has idea what actually happened. I sighed tried to control my tears.

Shree: Nothing sir. Just remembering about something.

I said blinking my eyes to control my tears. I don't want to cry today and insult my Rii. This day indicate happiness for her.

Sameer: Hmm. Go and tell everyone that we have to leave for a case right now.

He said softly. I looked at him only to see him looking somewhere else. I looked towards the cabin he is looking. Arjun sir's cabin. He doesn't even talk to anyone on this day. He either keep silent or keeps blasting at each and every person today. I just hope he can control himself. I know he never shows but he cared for Riya in his own way.

Shree: Ok sir!!

I nodded at Rathore sir and went to the conference room where everyone is laughing. They doesn't know what we all are going through. So its not fair to expect sorrow from them.

Shree: Hey guys!! Let's go there's a case.

I said to all of them softly.

Ayesha: Right now??

Ayesha asked startled.

Shree: Yes.

I nodded my head in yes and she sighed getting up.

Sakshi: Okay. Where is Arjun?

Ayesha said excited. Why does she behave like this?? Can't she understand why Arjun sir snaps at her every single time?? She is too much like Riya. Always smiling and trying to make everyone smile. I felt my control slip for the first time from last night.

Shree: Sakshi!! Can you please leave him for just one day??

I snapped at her annoyed but I realised my mistake just next second when I see her face falls. God!! Its not her mistake that today is Riya's birthday.

Sakshi: No need to snap at me. What's wrong with you?

She asked looking at me confused. They won't understand. They will never understand what Riya means to all of us.

Shree: Nothing. Let's go.

I looked at her sternly. She huffed irritated.

Sakshi: You go. I am going to Arjun's cabin.

She said and went towards Arjun Sir's cabin. I just hope he won't murder her today.

***********************************************************************************************

Sakshi's POV:

I don't know why but today is really gloomy. No one is talking apart from me, Ayesha and Lisa. What's going on here?? I shook my head and opened Arjun's cabin. He is sitting on his chair closing his eyes and his eyes has tears. What the hell!! Even Shree was looking very sad.

Sakshi: Hey Arjun!!

I said entering his cabin but he shouted suddenly glaring at me.

Arjun: Leave!!

He said gritting his teeth. I never felt scared by his glare but today there is something else in his eyes. Such intensity and pain?? What's wrong today??

Sakshi: But..

I was going to protest when he shouted again.

Arjun: I said leave.

He said throwing daggers at me with his eyes. I gulped scared from him for the very first time. I never saw him this much angry.

Sakshi: But there is a case.

I said to him gulping nervously.

Arjun: Then go and find some information about it. Why are you here??

He snapped at me furiously and went to stand beside his cabin's window. He is looking tortured.

Sakshi: To call you.

I said looking at him frowning.

Arjun: I know about it. I am second in command here. I know about the case even before you. I don't need you to tell me. Just leave from here.

He said looking at me as if I have gone mad. I know he won't listen anything right now. Its better if I leave from here.

Sakshi: Fine!!

I nodded and came out from his cabin but not before I see him opening his purse and looking at something as if he is pleading to it. What is he looking at??

I came out where Ayesha and Lisa are standing tensed.

Ayesha: Now what happened to you madam??

Ayesha asked looking at my face curiously.

Sakshi: Looks like something is wrong today. Arjun is even more angry than usual.

I said to her tensed. Something is hidden here, even they all are not telling what's going on here.

Lisa: What?? That means we have to take extra caution today.

Lisa said looking at me sighing sadly. Okay, now what does that even means??

Sakshi: Means??

I looked at her confused.

Ayesha: Means even Rathore sir is very snappy. He is just talking to Shree and Chotu softly.

Ayesha said sighing sadly and I looked at her stunned. What the hell!! Why special treatment to Shree and Chotu??

***********************************************************************************************

Rathore's POV:

I am feeling like pulling my hairs out. I feel like killing everyone right now. Why does she has to gulp that bacteria. Miss clean freak didn't even thought for once before gulping that bacteria to save the country, and also to end her Arjun sir's misery. But she didn't know she put Arjun in even more guilt. She pushed him to a depth from where he can never come out.

I came out of my cabin only to see Ayesha, Lisa and Sakshi gossiping. God these girls!! They don't know the meaning of time. If only we reached there on time then we could have saved Riya.

Sameer: What are you all doing here??

I asked going towards them angrily.

Lisa: We were just leaving sir.

Lisa said looking at me scared.

Sameer: MOVE!! FAST!!

I shouted at all of them angrily and they all looked at me stunned. Today is not the day to argue with me.

Ayesha, Sakshi, Lisa: Yes sir.

They all nodded scared and ran out. Now Arjun. This case is going to be too much difficult. Some is murdered in the same locality where Riya lived. In fact this woman lived just opposite Riya's house. How will we all handle all this?? I went inside Arjun's cabin only to see him looking out from the window.

Sameer: Arjun??

I called him softly. I know he is hurting, but he will never say anything to anyone.

Arjun: What are you doing here Sameer?

He asked softly.

Sameer: You are not coming?

I looked at him tensed. He looked at me with blank face for sometime and then sighed grabbing his gun and badge from the table.

Arjun: Let's go!!

He said moving towards the door.

Sameer: Are you sure you want to go there??

I asked him softly. I know he knows about the location of this case.

Arjun: Hmm.

He nodded and we both left for the murder spot. We reached there after almost half an hour.

I came out from the SUV only to see Arjun looking at Riya's house with pain in his eyes. I looked everywhere trying to find where Shree and Chotu is. They both are looking at Riya's house too. I shook my head taking a deep breath and ordered everyone to focus on the case. We all were looking at the evidences when suddenly Sakshi came towards me and Arjun.

Sakshi: Arjun you want your tea??

She asked looking at Arjun softly. Arjun stiffened suddenly and his eyes filled with tears.

Sameer: SAKSHI!!

I shouted at her and Arjun closed his eyes and went to other side and started looking for evidences.

Sakshi: What??

She looked at me baffled.

Sameer: Leave him alone and do your work.

I said to her gritting my teeth.

Sakshi: But I just...

She was going to say something when I glared at her. Can't she understand that no one of us wanted to hear anything now??

Sakshi: Sorry!!

She looked down and went towards Lisa. Suddenly I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. I turned towards the person only to see Ayesha looking at me tensed.

Ayesha: Sir?? Everything okay?

She asked looking at me worried.

Sameer: Yes. Why are you asking?

I said to her narrowing my eyes. What does she wants now??

Ayesha: No. You are very tensed.

She said looking worried. When did I said her to care for me?? Whoever cared for me always went far away from me. Its better if she never cared for me.

Sameer: None of your business Ayesha. Just do your work.

I snapped at her and started doing my work. I know she will be hurt but I want to stay alone today.

***********************************************************************************************

Ayesha's POV:

I don't believe he said that to me. He was never that rude before. What happened to all of them today?? Something is really wrong. I know Rathore sir is irritated about something but still it hurts when he said I don't need to care.

Sakshi: Ayesha?? You okay?

I looked at Sakshi tensed.

Ayesha: Something is wrong today Sakshi. They all are too disturbed.

I looked at all of the men of our team. They all are behaving as if someone died today. As if they all have no reason to live anymore. What's wrong with them??

Sakshi: You are right. Even I can see that. Even Chotu and Shree are working silently.

Sakshi said looking at all four of them tensed. I just saw them like that only once before, when they gave respect to their team mate on Independence day.

Ayesha: Exactly. They all are too silent today.

I said sighing sadly. I know they won't tell anything to anyone. I know we all are new in ETF, but its as if we never can make enough space in their hearts. As if there is always a weird gap between us even after working together from last 2 years.

Lisa: And it looks like the silence before the storm.

Lisa said coming towards both of us. We all shook our head and started doing our work. Finally after almost 5 hours we solved the case. The woman was murdered by her own husband. The person who vowed to always protect her killed her himself. How can he do that??

Sakshi: How can you do that??

Sakshi shouted looking at him disgusted.

Man: I loved her and she cheated on me. She was my wife. She has no right to be with anyone else. She can only be with me.

That man said looking at all of us angrily. He is really insane.

Arjun: And now?? Now you don't love her right?? Now what will you do??

Arjun Sir looked at the man with no expressions on his face. That man looked at Arjun Sir glaring daggers at him.

Man: She deserved death. And that's what I gave her.

He shouted looking at all of us as if he is proud of what he did. How disgusting. Suddenly Arjun sir punched him on his face hardly.

Sameer: ARJUN!!

Rathore sir shouted looking at Arjun sir and we all looked at Arjun sir stunned. He is looking murderous. I have never seen him this furious before. He started beating the man furiously.

Arjun: No one deserves death. NO ONE!!

He shouted looking at the man. What happened to Arjun sir?? Its as if some switch of his gets ON and he flipped totally. Rathore sir indicated Shree and Chotu to grab the man and he grabbed Arjun sir restricting him.

Sameer: Arjun. Handle yourself.

Rathore sir glared at Arjun sir and Arjun sir calmed down somewhat. But then he just left from here looking at the house opposite the murder site with so much pain that I am stunned. I looked at the house in front of us confused. Who lived here?? And why was he looking at that house like that??

Sakshi: What happened to him??

Sakshi looked at Rathore sir confused but he just totally ignored her question. He looked at Shree and Chotu calling their names softly.

Sameer: Shree?? Chotu??

He said looking at both of them tensed.

Shree & Chotu: Yes sir!!

They both looked at Rathore sir as if they are in some kind of pain. And no one stopped Arjun sir from leaving. Why?? I looked at Sakshi and Lisa only to see both of them looking at the boys confused. Even I am confused beyond my wits.

Sameer: Take him to hospital first, then arrest him.

Rathore sir said looking at the man gritting his teeth.

Shree: Okay sir!!

They both nodded and took the man in another SUV. Then Rathore sir looked at all of us and sighed as if he is very tired.

Sameer: You all go to your home. This case is finished.

He said softly and left in his SUV leaving all of us behind. What the hell!! He never did that. He drops all of us home first before going anywhere. Then why today?? I have to find out what's the problem with all of them.

***********************************************************************************************

Arjun's POV:

I felt like killing someone today. What's the need to live this life?? I have nothing to live for. I am useless. I can't even save people for whom I cares. I came to the orphanage which was the sanctuary of Riya.

She always came here for her birthday. She loved every child here but her favorite was one girl which she found on the steps of this orphanage some 8 years ago.

She brought me here some 2 and half years ago when I was very disturbed. Suddenly I heard a beautiful voice.

Rii: Arjun Sir!!

I turned around only to see Riya coming towards me. Irony right?? The girl whom Riya found was named after her and she celebrates her birthday every year with Riya.

Arjun: Hey Rii Baby!! How are you?

I asked softly hugging her.

Rii: I am missing her Sir.

She said with a sad face. I know Riya is already adopted by a very good family but her parents bring her here every year to celebrate her birthday just as she wants. From last 2 years we are celebrating Riya's birthday along with this babydoll here.

Arjun: I know. We all miss her too.

I looked at her smiling sadly. Nothing is same without her.

Rii: Come we will cut the cake.

Rii said dragging me but suddenly we both heard a voice.

Shree: Without me??

We both turned around to see Shree and Chotu standing there with a smile.

Rii: Shree!!

Rii shouted and ran to him. From the day Riya died, Rii started addressing us just as Riya addressed us.

Shree: Hey Rii. How are you??

Shree said hugging Rii tightly.

Rii: Perfect. And now we will cut the cake?

She asked looking at Shree and Chotu expectantly.

Chotu: No. You have to wait for your Rathore sir too right??

Chotu said looking at her smiling slightly. I know today was pure torture for both of them. To stay in front of that house, that too for whole day was more than torture. Riya's Mom and Dad went to Kolkata selling the house and now that house belongs to me. Yes, I purchased that house but I never had the courage to enter in that house.

Rii: Oh yes I totally forgot.

Rii looked at Shree and Chotu sheepishly. I smiled looking at her antics. She is very innocent and beautiful, just like our Riya. I don't know why but its impossible to forget Riya. Her smile always haunts me. 

Sameer: Wow!! Everyone is already here.

I looked at Sameer who was standing at the gate of the orphanage with too many gifts in his hands. Shree and Chotu went to help him.

Rii: Rathore Sir. How are you?

Rii said jumping at Sameer and he took her in his arms kissing her forehead lovingly. I smiled somewhat looking at him. I know he hurts too yet he doesn't say anything to anyone. Its difficult to loose your friends but I just can't find enough courage to talk to him.

Sameer: How am I looking?

Sameer asked looking at Rii curiously. She came down from Sameer's arms and looked at him thoroughly thinking something.

Rii: Perfect!!

She grinned at him with her eyes twinkling. She is exactly like Riya. We all smiled looking at her.

Rii: Now let's go. I have to cut my birthday cake.

She shouted grabbing Shree and Chotu's hands. I smiled and nodded at her.

Shree & Chotu: Yes boss!!

They both shouted and went inside with Rii, and I went behind them with Sameer. I entered the hall only to see a huge photo of Riya in front of me. She is looking lively and beautiful. A face I will never see again. A smile I can never see again in person. I felt tears coming out from my eyes looking at her photo.

Rii: How is it Sir??

Rii asked looking at me curiously.

Arjun: Beautiful. Like Always.

I smiled at her wiping my tears. I looked at Sameer, Shree and Chotu only to see tears in everyone's eyes. The day she left this world was the day everyone lost the will to live freely.

Rii: Come on now we will cut the cake.

Rii said looking at all of us excited. Everyone controlled themselves and nodded at her smiling.

Chotu: Yes!!

Chotu said bringing the cake and finally she cut the cake giving me the first piece. I smiled and eat the piece from her hand then forwarded a cake piece to her.

Arjun: Happy birthday Riya.

She ate the piece and I kissed her forehead softly. I will think that my wish reached to her. To Riya.

Shree: Happy birthday Rii.

Shree said kissing her cheeks and feeding her the cake piece.

Rii: Thank you so much. I love you all.

She said grinning looking at all of us. We all smiled looking at her. Finally she settled down for opening her gifts and I came out in the garden. I sat on Riya's favorite bench here. I know she always thought that life is for laughing and spreading laughter. But this life of mine is full of sorrow. How can someone laugh when his heart is broken and these broken pieces is piercing his soul?? I felt someone sitting beside me. I looked at the side only to see Shree sitting beside me looking at the stars.

Shree: Sir!!

He called me after sometime.

Arjun: Hmm?

I looked at him curiously. His eyes are red. I know he cries a lot on this day. Riya was his best friend, his sister. He has been with Riya since their childhood and he misses her a lot.

Shree: Riya is waiting for you inside.

He said smiling somewhat and for a minute I thought that SHE is waiting. But then I remembered about whom he is talking and my heart felt heavy. Too heavy.

Arjun: That can never be possible Shree.

I said looking at the stars. I felt my eyes tearing up.

Shree: Sir!! I am talking about Rii.

He said looking down in a hoarse voice.

Arjun: You go I am coming.

I said to him not interested to go back. Every single thing here is HER memory.

Shree: She is not eating her food till you come to her.

Shree said looking at me tensed. How can I forget this is Rii we are talking about. She is as stubborn as Riya.

Arjun: Okay. Let's go!!

I shook my head and we both went inside. I just hope I can find this Sikandar before I lost all my hope. Cause now I have nothing to live for.

***********************************************************************************************

Chotu's POV:

I am standing with Rathore Sir at the food stall, yet I don't feel like eating anything right now. My heart is feeling too heavy right now. I know even Rathore sir is not going to eat everything that he is taking. He is arranging the plate for Rii.

Sameer: Chotu what do you want to eat??

Rathore sir said looking at me sadly. Every one of us is in heart wrenching pain because of such a short life for the girl who worshiped life.

Chotu: I don't feel like eating.

I said looking at the food uninterested. I didn't eat much from morning yet it doesn't feel like I am hungry. Its as if I have no will to live. As if there is nothing left to live.

Sameer: What!!

Rathore sir looked at me with strange expressions on his face.

Chotu: I know its odd but I really don't feel like eating.

I looked at him smiling slightly. I know everyone thinks that I eat like a pig and no matter the situation I will never leave food. But that's not true. I would gladly leave food for days if I got to meet Riya again.

Sameer: Fine!!

He nodded and took the plate to Rii who is sitting with Arjun sir. But Shree is no where to be seen. I went to the garden only to see him sitting in Riya's favorite bench looking at the stars with tears in his eyes. I went towards him and sit beside him.

Shree: Its strange.

He said after some time. I looked at him confused.

Chotu: What??

I asked him baffled.

Shree: We never actually told her what she means to us. And now she is not here to hear us.

He said smiling yet with tears in his eyes. He is right. We always take everything for granted. We thought she will be in our life forever but that's not our reality now. She is gone. Never to come back.

Chotu: I miss her Shree. I miss her very much.

I said looking at the stars trying to find out if she became a star too or not. When I was a child my mother always said that after death good people became stars and twinkle in the sky forever.

Shree: Me too. I feel as if we are just taking breaths, as if she will just come and say...

He said with tears but suddenly someone interrupted him. And that someone is none other than Riya. Our small Riya.

Rii: Hey Shree!!

She shouted and came towards us running.

Chotu: Riya!!

I smiled at her when she sat on my lap.

Shree: What are you doing here madam?

Shree asked looking at her curiously.

Rii: Just made Arjun Sir and Rathore sir eat food and now you both are coming with me.

She looked at both of us sternly. I really don't feel like eating anything.

Chotu: But I don't feel like eating.

I looked at her pleading. But she glared at me.

Rii: I will hear no excuses. Come on get up.

She said trying to drag us and then glared at both of us as she can't even move any one of us. I looked at Shree and he shrugged helplessly.

Shree & Chotu: Ok boss!! Let's go.

We both smiled and went behind her. At least we still have a part of Riya with us.

***********************************************************************************************

~Aman Villa, Dubai~

Amaan's POV:

I came to the hall only to see it deserted. I thought Rukhsar will be here. I know she is very busy regarding her consignment of drugs but I need her for the consignment which is coming today. I am really busy today so Rukhsar has to attend it.

Amaan: Rukhsar?? Ruk?? Where are you baby?

I shouted looking everywhere. Rukhsar is brilliant when it comes to her work and now she became Faiza's mentor. I know under Rukhsar Faiza will become an asset to our work. That girl , Faiza, is very intelligent. While Rukhsar's intelligence is because of her experience in this field, Faiza's intelligence seems genetic. Suddenly I heard footsteps. I looked at the stairs only to see Rukhsar coming towards me with a smirk on her face.

Rukhsar: What happened Amaan? Why are you shouting?

She asked crossing her hands in front of her. She is looking beautiful but no doubt my Faiza is more beautiful than her. Even Rukhsar loves Faiza in her own way. Rukhsar never cares for anyone other than me and Faiza. I am really lucky to have her and even Faiza is going to be mine very soon now.

Amaan: Nothing serious. I just want to tell you that our next consignment will be coming today.

I said to her in a pleading way. She sighed and shook her head exasperated.

Rukhsar: Ok. I will be there with Faiza.

She said rolling her eyes. Wait!! Why is she taking Faiza there?? Is Faiza even ready to go there??

Amaan: What's the need of Faiza there?? You can handle that alone, right??

I looked at her tensed. I know Faiza has accepted her reality but she is still wary of holding guns and shooting. What if something happen there??

Rukhsar: I want to teach everything to Faiza.

She said with a strange determination on her face. I know I can't budge her in this topic. Its better if I let it go. If she wants to take Faiza with her, then she will take her.

Amaan: Fine!! Go and get ready.

I said to her and went towards Faiza's room to meet her. She is really my lucky charm. I entered her room only to see her looking at some papers. She is studying about some weapons. Good going Faiza.

Amaan: Hey Faiza.

I said her name and she turned around smiling at me. I felt as if my breath will stop looking at her. She is beautiful and her eyes are the best feature of her.

Faiza: Hi Amaan.

She waved at me smiling. I sat on the couch while she is sitting on the bed with papers around her. She is very serious about our work. I am glad that both the Siddiqui sisters are so dedicated.

Amaan: What are you doing??.

I looked at her curiously. She looked at me then smirked as if she is thinking something devilish. Sometimes she behaves mysteriously but this behavior of hers is always good for us.

Faiza: Planning to kill you.

She said looking at me smugly. Of course!! She is planning to kill me with her beauty.

Amaan: Kill me all you want.

I said to her winking and we both laughed. But suddenly she looked at me seriously.

Faiza: Let the time come. I will kill you with pleasure.

She said smirking. Her eyes have a weird glint. What happened to her?? I frowned at her and she grinned looking at me. I shook my head at her. Suddenly we both heard Rukhsar's voice.

Rukhsar: Faiza??

Rukhsar looked at both of us seriously. What happened to her now?? Oh yes!! Consignment.

Faiza: Aapi!! What happened?

Faiza asked looking at Rukhsar confused.

Rukhsar: Get ready we are going to receive a consignment.

She said looking at Faiza seriously.

Faiza: OK boss. Will meet you in 15 minutes.

Faiza said saluting Rukhsar dramatically.

Rukhsar: Done!!

Rukhsar smiled at Faiza and left the room. I looked at Faiza only to see her looking at me seriously. Now what's the matter??

Amaan: What?

I asked her baffled.

Faiza: Leave Amaan. I have to get ready.

She said in a stern tone. She knows how much I love her and we are going to be married in some months yet she always stay away from me. I know that she thinks me as Rukhsar's husband that's why I didn't pressurised her.

Amaan: Don't be shy in front of me.

I winked at her and her eyes became full of fire.

Faiza: Leave Sikandar.

She shouted glaring at me. I took a deep breath looking at this facet of hers.

Amaan: Hey don't be mad I am going.

I said raising my hands in surrender and ran out of the room.

***********************************************************************************************
Faiza's POV:

I got ready after Sik ran out of my room. I know he loves me but he is my Aapi's husband. He says that I loved him too then why can't I feel anything for him?? Why does it feels as if I hate him.

Whenever he tries to come near me I felt disgusted. I didn't believe him when he said that I belong to this violent world of his but I believed Aapi. I sighed and looked at myself in the mirror. Not bad Faiza.

Faiza: Not bad Faiza. Now let's see where's Aapi.

I said and went out only to see Aapi coming out from the corridor. She is a walking bomb. Wow!!

Rukhsar: Faiza!!

Aapi called my name but I keep looking at her in awe. She is beautiful yet she is dangerous.

Faiza: You are looking gorgeous.

I said to her grinning.

Rukhsar: You are not less either.

Aapi said winking at me and I grinned at her.

Faiza: I know right.

I winked back at her and she shook her head exasperated.

Rukhsar: OK now let's leave.

She said in a stern tone fitting in the role of the wife of Dubai's mafia King.

Faiza: Yes!!

I nodded seriously and left for our godown. We reached the godown and came down only to see Imran standing in the godown waiting for us. He is really loyal to Aapi and Amaan.

Rukhsar: Everything ready??

Aapi asked in a stern tone. I know as this is Sik's consignment then it must be weapons.

Imran: Yes Mam.

Imran said looking at both of us. Suddenly Aapi looked at me.

Rukhsar: Faiza!!

She called my name and I know what I have to do.

Rukhsar: Go and check it.

She said sternly and I nodded at her.

Faiza: Okay Aapi.

I said and went behind Imran. At first I was intimidated by him but not now. I looked at the sample rifle.

These are the same AR-15 rifles I was studying about today.

Faiza: Hmm, nice rifle. How many did Amaan ordered??

I looked at Imran curiously.

Imraan: 500 Mam.

He said looking at the rifles smirking. Good!! I will lend one from him.

Faiza: Okay.

I nodded at him looking at all the boxes they prepared to keep these weapons.

Asif: Mam!! They are here.

I looked at Asif hearing his voice. Okay then. Its time for the deal.

Faiza: Ok. Let's go.

I said looking at both Asif and Imran sternly and they both nodded following me out.

***********************************************************************************************

~Mumbai~

Arjun's POV:

Right now I am sitting with Rathore in the conference room as no one from the team is here yet. I came early today as I was feeling really off. I don't know why but it feels as if something is not right or something big is going to happen today.

Sameer: Arjun?? What's wrong?

I looked at Sameer hearing his voice.

Arjun: I don't know why but I am feeling really restless. As if something is really wrong.

I told him tensed. Suddenly he sat stiff and looked at me frowning. He was just going to say something when his phone rang. He picked up his phone irritated.

Sameer: Hello??

He said in a clipped tone. Suddenly his whole facial expressions changed. Its as if someone made him stone. He sat stunned for sometime, but then his face contorted in anger.

Sameer: What!!

He shouted gritting his teeth. Now what happened to him??

Sameer: Okay, sir. I will inform him.

He said in a clipped tone and cut the call. He put the phone on the table forcefully. I know something is definitely wrong.

Arjun: What happened??

I asked him curiously. But what he said next made my blood boil.

Sameer: We got a new lead on Sikandar.

He said fisting his fingers. Sikandar, the man who killed my wife.

Arjun: Where is he??

I looked at Sameer angrily. He sighed as if he is sad.

Sameer: Dubai. And our sources say that he is planning to come to India next week.

He said with a strange fire in his eyes. The fire I know is reflecting in my eyes. After all Roshni was his best friend.

Arjun: He is not coming back to India Sameer. He is coming back to his death.

I said to him smirking devilishly. Sikandar will reap the fruit of the seed he has sown 3 years ago. I have nothing to lose now. And he has everything to lose. And I will destroy him, completely.

Sameer: You are right Arjun. But please don't do anything rash. We will kill him, but with a plan.

Sameer said looking at me pleading. I nodded at him. I have already tried killing Sikandar myself only to loose my Roshni. Now I won't try anything myself. We will wait for a right time to strike.

***********************************************************************************************

~Dubai~

Rukhsar's POV:

I came down from my room only to see Amaan sitting in living room tensed. Now what happened to him?? We have already received his consignment then what's the matter with him now?? I came and sat beside him.

Rukhsar: Amaan?? What's wrong??

I asked looking at him confused. What's going on in his mind??

Amaan: We have to go back to India next week.

He said in a stiffed voice. Okay. We have to go to India, I know that. Why is he so tensed about it??

Rukhsar: So? What's the matter?

I asked looking at him confused. I still can't comprehend what's wrong in going to India.

Amaan: Arjun Rawte. I am sure he is waiting for me to come back. And I am sure they know about my visit to India.

He said looking at me tensed. Oh!! So that ACP is the problem. I never thought I would see fear in Sikandar's eyes. I must say that ACP has to be dangerous if he is successful in inflicting a fear in Sikandar's eyes. Its better if in place of Sikandar we will go to India.

Rukhsar: Okay. So you want us to go in place of you??

I asked looking at him curiously and he stiffened suddenly as if I said something scandalous.

Amaan: NO WAY!!

He shouted looking at me terrified. What has happened to him suddenly?? Why is he behaving so scared?? That too of a mere ACP?? I am sure something is missing here.

Rukhsar: What happened Sik??

I asked him sternly. He took a deep breath and looked at me tensed.

Amaan: Rukhsar Arjun will go berserk if he even look at you.

He said looking at me in panic. Okay, I know I look good but is that ACP this fickle?? I looked at Sikandar surprised.

Rukhsar: I know I am beautiful, but I am sure that Arjun Rawte loved his wife. Right??

I asked looking at Sikandar suspiciously. He is definitely hiding something from me. When he killed that ACP's wife 3 years ago, he haphazardly shifted his base to Dubai. At that time I didn't oppose but I knew he was hiding something.

Amaan: Rukhsar!! You look exactly like Roshni.

He said looking at me tensed. What the!! Roshni was ACP Arjun Rawte's wife I think. Shit!!

Rukhsar: What!!

I looked at him stunned. That's why he send me here even before he shifted his work here.

Amaan: Yes. That's why I am tensed.

Sik said tensed. Wait!! Isn't it good if I look like his wife?? I can save Sikandar from that ACP easily. If I it is proved that his wife is alive then why would ACP take revenge from Sikandar?? And then Roshni can die in a simple road accident. I smirked thinking about it.

Rukhsar: Then that's a blessing in disguise.

I said to him smirking. He looked at me confused.

Amaan: How??

He asked looking at me tensed and confused.

Rukhsar: I will go to him as his wife, now what's her name??

I said smirking but then stopped when I forgot his wife's name and looked at Sik curiously.

Amaan: Roshni.

He sighed shaking his head in a no. Can't he listen to my whole plan before giving his opinion??

Rukhsar: Okay. I will go to him as Roshni.

I said to him sternly and he was just going to say something when we heard Faiza's voice.

Faiza: And he will trust you just like that Aapi??

Faiza said coming towards both of us tensed. I know she loves me too much but this time Sik's life is in danger. And what the hell does she means by he won't trust me?? I am a very good actor and manipulator. She knows that yet she is doubting my abilities??

Rukhsar: Means??

I looked at her narrowing my eyes. She sighed and sat beside me on the couch.

Faiza: Means he is a police officer and damn good too. I have heard about him. You can't just pretend that you are Roshni.

She said looking at me tensed. I know she really cares for me but I am not a child. And she is talking as if this Arjun Rawte is God. How will he feel that I am not Roshni??

Amaan: Faiza is right Rukhsar.

Sik said looking at me worried. Oh god!! They both are getting too much worked up.

Rukhsar: Relax Sikky. I can find out about Roshni and I will practice about it.

I said to him smiling somewhat.

Faiza: Are you sure Aapi. Its really dangerous.

Faiza said looking at me tensed. I shook my head exasperated.

Rukhsar: Don't worry Faiza. You just handle everything here with Amaan.

I said smiling at her and she nodded sighing.

Amaan: Fine. But stay alert Rukhsar.

Sik said looking at me sternly.

Rukhsar: Always baby!!

I said kissing his forehead softly. He relaxed somewhat.

Rukhsar: Okay. I will leave for India before you both. And yes I will contact you myself. Don't try to contact me.

I looked at both of them seriously and they both nodded. I know this is dangerous but I am sure I can pull off this stunt easily.

***********************************************************************************************

Amaan's POV:

I looked at Faiza who is still looking at the direction where Rukhsar went to, sometime ago.

Amaan: What are you thinking Faiza??

I asked looking at her curiously.

Faiza: I don't know why but I am having mixed feelings about Aapi's decision. I have heard about ETF team, and they are really dangerous.

She said looking at me tensed. I know she is right. I am really tensed about Rukhsar's plan.

Amaan: You are scared??

I looked at her and she sighed tensed.

Faiza: About Aapi? Yes!!

She nodded looking at me.

Amaan: Then don't be Faiza. Rukhsar is the best in whatever she does.

I said to her smiling trying to appease her fears. But even I am not sure about this plan.

Faiza: I know that Amaan, but she is my only relative alive. I love her very much.

She said looking down worried.

Amaan: Don't worry she will be fine.

I said trying to lift her mood. Suddenly I saw a man crossing the living room. Who the hell is he??

Amaan: Wait!! Who are you??

I shouted looking at the man. I got up and went towards the man with Faiza.

Man: Sir, Rukhsar Mam called me to bring all these CDs.

He said indicating towards the CDs in his hands. Rukhsar said to bring CDs?? I looked at the man confused.

Faiza: What are these about??

Faiza asked looking at the man confused. What is Rukhsar trying to do??

Man: About someone named Roshni Rawte.

The man said seriously and I looked at him stunned. That means Rukhsar is going to practice being Arjun's wife. That's good. At least she is going in the lion's den prepared.

Faiza: Give it to me. I will give this to her.

Faiza said to the man forwarding her hands.

Man: Okay Mam!!

He nodded and gave the CDs to Faiza.

Faiza: I am going to watch all these with Aapi. You go and do your pending work. We have to complete our work here.

Faiza said looking at me seriously. She is right. I have to complete my work here till next week.

Amaan: Right. Bye.

I said smiling at her.

Faiza: Bye.

She waved and went to Rukhsar's room. Or can I say would be Mrs. Rawte's room. I grinned and went to complete my pending work here.

***********************************************************************************************

Faiza's POV:

I came to Aapi's room with all the CDs. She is sitting on the bed with our photo in her hand. I know she loves me too much, but she loves Amaan very much too. And she will do anything for him.

Faiza: Aapi??

I called her and she looked at me startled. I know why she is startled. I don't come to her and Amaan's room often. We mostly talked in either living room or my room.

Rukhsar: Faiza? What are you doing here?

Aapi asked looking at me confused. I came inside and locked the door.

Faiza: Aapi, you said someone to bring these CDs?

I said to her putting all the CDs on the bed beside her. She looked at the CDs excited.

Rukhsar: Oh yes. Let's see how this Roshni Rawte was.

She said grinning and we started watching the CDs. I must say this Roshni Rawte was really good by heart and she loved her husband very much. But there is no video of her with Arjun Rawte. I don't know why but this name sounds very familiar. As if I have heard this name plenty of times. I looked at Aapi only to see her smiling. What the hell!!

Faiza: Aapi, why are you smiling?

I asked looking at her confused.

Rukhsar: Thank god!! I don't have to act as a docile girl. This Roshni Rawte was a firework too.

She said looking at me excited. I know right. This Roshni Rawte was a strange girl. She was gentle yet fierce. She was fragile yet strong.

Faiza: Just like you.

I said looking at my Aapi. They both are too much alike.

Rukhsar: Yes. Just like me.

She said winking and I laughed looking at her. I can see she is excited for all this.

Faiza: Come on Aapi. Now start practicing.

I looked at her seriously and she nodded.

Rukhsar: Done.

We started practicing and continued it for whole day. Finally I went to my room to sleep. Its a big day tomorrow. She will be leaving for India tomorrow.

I got up only to get shocked out of my wits. I totally forgot that Aapi has to leave at 11 am. And its already 9 am. I went to get freshen up and get ready fast. I came down only to see Aapi sitting with Amaan with her luggage. Aapi got up from the couch and looked at me smiling. I know she is ready to leave.

Faiza: Aapi, take care. And call us as soon as you get the time.

I said to her smiling sadly. This is the first time she is going to be away from me for such a long time. Who knows for how much time she is going??

Rukhsar: Okay my princess. You take care too.

She said kissing my forehead softly. I smiled and hugged her tightly. We broke the hug after sometime and I felt my tears continuously flowing from my eyes.

Amaan: Bye Rukhsar. Stay alert.

Amaan said grabbing her face and kissing her forehead softly. I just don't know why he wants to marry me if he loves Aapi this much.

Rukhsar: Don't worry. I will be alert.

She said and waved at both of us sitting in her car. I waved her back and she left for the airport. I hope this mission of hers end soon.

Amaan: I know she will pull it off Faiza. For a minute even I was confused  but not now.

Amaan said looking at me confidently. He is right. Aapi is acting brilliantly. But sometimes our heart knows about the one who owns it. If that Arjun Rawte loved his wife as much as I have heard then I have a feeling that he will know that Aapi is not his Roshni.

Faiza: I know she will pull it off. But don't you think Arjun Rawte loved his wife too much to even trust Rukhsar.

I asked looking at Sik confused and he stiffened looking at me confused.

Amaan: Means?

He asked in a worried tone.

Faiza: Means when we love someone truly, we feel their presence in our heart. Its possible that he recognizes Aapi's act.

I said to him gritting my teeth. I can't believe we have to leave Rukhsar alone with police officers.

Amaan: I am sure Rukhsar will convince them.

Sik said looking at me sternly but I can clearly see he is tensed too.

Faiza: I hope so too, Amaan.

I looked at him tensed. I have to leave for India soon. I can't leave Aapi alone with those monsters. I have to go to India.

***********************************************************************************************

~Mumbai~

Sameer's POV:

I am sitting in my cabin with Arjun working on a file. Everyone else went home already but we have to check some files so we are still here. Suddenly I heard my cabin door open. We both looked at the door only to see Commissioner sir coming inside. What the hell is he doing here?? And that too at night??

Sameer: What happened Coelho sir?? What are you doing here? That too at this time?

I asked looking at him curiously. He is looking really tensed. What happened to him??

Commissioner: We are closing Roshni Rawte's murder case Rathore.

He said looking at us and both of us stood rooted to the spot. How can he do that?? How can he shut down Rosh's case??

Arjun: What the hell sir!! You can't do that.

Arjun said glaring at Coelho sir. Commissioner sir sighed and looked at us helplessly.

Commissioner: We have to do that.

He said sighing sadly. What the hell is wrong with him??

Arjun: But why??

Arjun asked looking at Coelho sir tensed.

Commissioner: We can't carry on a murder case of a person who is still alive.

Commissioner sir said to both of us firmly. I looked at him baffled for some time. What the hell is he saying?? Rosh is alive?? But how is it even possible?? I looked at Arjun only to see him looking at Coelho sir as if he has gone mad.

Sameer & Arjun: WHAT!!

We both shouted looking at Coelho sir.

Commissioner: Yes. Your wife Roshni Rawte was in coma from last 3 years. Now she opened her eyes and she is continuously asking for you.

Coelho sir said looking at Arjun somewhat smiling. I can't believe I am hearing this.

Arjun: But that's not possible. I ...I saw her dying myself.

Arjun said looking at Coelho sir perplexed. But now I remember that we didn't get Roshni's body. That means she was never dead??

Commissioner: Yes she was stabbed, but she was not dead Arjun.

Coelho sir said looking at Arjun smiling. I felt my heart beat rising rapidly.

Arjun: How is it even possible sir??

Arjun looked at Commissioner confused. I know what's going on with Arjun. His mind is saying to believe what he saw and his heart is dying to believe what Coelho sir is saying cause that's what I am going on with right now.

Commissioner: I told you we all got to know about her when we got the new lead. Sikandar has hidden her. Now we have found her. She can't come to us because she was in coma. Now she was the one who has given us the leads so we can reach to her, and release her from Sikandar's grip.

Coelho sir said looking at both of us seriously. Oh shit!! That's why we never cremated Rosh. She was alive. I can't believe it.

Sameer:That's why we never found Rosh's body.

I looked at Commissioner sir excited.

Commissioner: Exactly.

He said grinning and left the office. Oh my god!! What is this??

Sameer: Shit!!

We both sat on our seats with a thud. What is going on in our life?? Roshni is alive??

***********************************************************************************************

Rukhsar's POV:

I was waiting for them to come here. I know till now Commissioner would have told them about me or can I say Roshni?? I smirked thinking about how everyone thought that I am back from the dead. Idiot people. How can someone come back from dead??

Sameer: Roshni??

I heard a voice and looked towards the door only to see Sameer Rathore coming inside with a smile on his face.

I know he was Roshni's best friend and because of him she met Arjun Rawte.

Rukhsar: Sam!!

I said smiling at him sadly. He came and sat beside me grabbing my hands with tears in his eyes. I must say for a police officer he is an idiot. I looked everywhere but that ACP Rawte is no where in sight. Where is he now??

Rukhsar: Where is Arjun?

I looked at Sameer tensed. He sighed looking towards the door and shouted.

Sameer: Arjun!! Please come in yaar.

Oh!! So he was standing outside. I looked towards the door only to see a very handsome man come in. I have seen his pictures, but his pictures didn't do justice to him. His wife was indeed a lucky woman.

Rukhsar: Arjun!!

I smiled looking at him softly but he looks at me as if he is solving some very hard case. What the hell!! He should be smiling looking at me not frowning.

Arjun: How??

He asked as if questioning a criminal. I don't even know what he is asking. I am not his bloody Roshni to know his questions by just a word.

Rukhsar: Please take me from here first. I want to go to our home. I...I just don't want to live here.

I said looking at him pleading. His eyes became even more sharp. What is going on in his mind??

Sameer: We have already discharged you Madam.

Sameer said smiling at me and I nodded looking at him. At least Sameer is convinced. Now I have to find out how to convince Arjun that I am his Roshni. Otherwise my whole plan will go down the drain.

Arjun: Let's go!!

Arjun said looking at both of us with a blank face. We came out from my room and sat in the SUV. Sameer sat in the driving seat and I was sure that Arjun will sit beside me but he went to sit on the passenger's seat. Sameer glared at Arjun but Arjun just looked out without saying anything.

Rukhsar: What did doctor say about me??

I asked looking at Sameer. This Arjun Rawte is too smart, I have to make him believe that I am his Roshni.

Sameer: Nothing. Just you can't take any stress. So behave and take rest. Okay??

Sameer said looking at me sternly. I looked at him acting like I am tensed.

Rukhsar: But my NGO?

I said to him worried. Arjun suddenly looked at me as if he is looking at some alien. Now what the hell happened to him??

Sameer: We will look at that later Madam.

Sameer said grinning and started driving. Its almost half an hour but both of them are sitting like statues. No one is saying anything and god knows how much distance we still have to cover. Looks like everything is not right between these two. I can use that to my advantage.

Rukhsar: What happened to you both?? Since when you both started behaving like this??

I said looking at both of them curiously.

Arjun: Too many things are changed Roshni.

Arjun said without even looking at me. I know he always calls his wife as Jaan.

Rukhsar: What happened to you Arjun??

I asked looking at him confused. He looked at me as if I have asked something scandalous.

Arjun: Means?

He asked looking at me suspiciously. I didn't even do anything and he behaves as if I have murdered someone.

Rukhsar: Since when did you started calling me Roshni?

I asked and he looked at me weirdly. God knows what happens in his mind and when. Suddenly the SUV stopped and I looked ahead to see a beautiful home ahead of me.

Arjun: Let's go. We are home.

Arjun said and went out from the SUV. I gritted my teeth and followed him inside. What does he thinks of himself??

***********************************************************************************************

Sameer's POV:

I don't know what's going on in Arjun's mind. He is behaving aloof. We both just came down settling Rosh in their bedroom but Arjun is looking disinterested. What if he had moved on from Roshni?? What if he doesn't love Rosh anymore??

Sameer: What are you doing Arjun? Why are you behaving like this??

I asked looking at him tensed. I don't want Rosh to go through a heartbreak. She came back just for Arjun, and he is behaving as if he doesn't care.

Arjun: I don't know why Sameer but my heart is not ready to accept that this girl is my Roshni. I don't feel anything for her.

Arjun looked at me in panic. What the hell is he saying?? Looks like my theory was right. He keeps Riya's pic in his wallet alongside Rosh. May be he has started feeling something for Riya and that's why he is not able to sense Rosh anymore.

Sameer: That's because you had started to move on Arjun.

I said to him softly. He looked at me as if I have done a heinous crime. I am just telling the truth.

Arjun: No Sameer. I can never forget the feelings when I was with Roshni. This girl is not my Roshni. But I want to know why she is here. And who the hell is she??

Arjun said narrowing his eyes. He has gone mad for sure. He thinks that this girl is not Roshni??

Sameer: I think you are just being delusional. Nothing else. She just came after almost 4 years. Give yourself some time. And spend some time with her. Your heart will recognise her too.

I said to him smiling. He sighed and looked at me tensed.

Arjun: I hope so Sameer.

He said looking at the life size picture of Rosh that hung in the living room.

Suddenly we both heard Rosh shouting.

Rukhsar: ARJUN!!

She shouted loudly and we both ran towards her room. What happened to her?? We both came and saw her sitting on her bed sweating like hell. Arjun sat beside her on one side and I sat on another side.

Sameer: Rosh??

I looked at her tensed. But she looked at Arjun panicked.

Rukhsar: I...I. You were leaving and I don't know how to stop you.

She said with tears in her eyes and Arjun stiffened. I know he is still not convinced. I shook my head and hugged Rosh sideways.

Sameer: Relax Rosh. You were just dreaming.

I said to her rubbing her arms trying to calm her down. She relaxed after some time but then my phone rang. I told her to lay down and picked up my phone.

Sameer: Hello??

I said in a clipped tone.

Ayesha: Sir!! We have a case.

Ayesha said somewhat hesitantly. I sighed feeling like an idiot. I shouldn't have talked to her like that yesterday.

Sameer: Okay.

I said and cut the call.

Arjun: What happened Sameer?

I looked at Arjun only to see him looking at me frowning.

Sameer: We have a case. You stay here with Rosh. I will inform you everything when I will come back in the evening.

I said to him seriously and he nodded looking at Rosh who was now sleeping soundly. I just hope she can came out from this state of hers.

***********************************************************************************************

Arjun's POV:

I am still sitting on the couch in my room. I don't know why but this girl in front of me is not giving me the feeling I had around my Roshni. My Rosh always had a peaceful effect on me. But around this girl I felt wary. As if she didn't belong here and by doing so I am deceiving Rosh's memory. Why the hell can't I accept that this girl is Rosh?? She opened her eyes slowly and looked everywhere.

I now know why I am not feeling like she is Rosh. She looks at every single thing in this house as if she is seeing it for the first time, when she was the one who purchased each and every item herself. This house was her world and she loved and adored this house, yet this time when she came home there is no recognition in her gaze.

Rukhsar: Where did Sam go??

She asked looking everywhere. She never calls Sameer as Sam if she isn't angry with him. She always calls him Rathore or Sameer.

Arjun: We have a case.

I told her in a blank tone. She looked at me curiously but I don't know why her each and every expression looks like forged. As if she is not what she is showing off. Who the hell is she?? Cause by each passing minute I am getting confident that she is not my Rosh.

Rukhsar: Where do you work now?? Its 3 years already.

She asked looking at me curiously.

Arjun: Hmm. I work in ETF.

I said to her softly. If she is not Rosh, then who is she?? And why is she here??

Rukhsar: ETF?? What's that??

She asked trying to act confused. I am sure that she is acting. My Rosh was never that artificial. Her eyes always remained genuine but this girl looks like a walking subterfuge.

Arjun: Emergency task force. Sameer is ETF chief and I am second in command.

I told her in a clipped tone. She looked down but I clearly saw her gritting her teeth. Another difference. My Rosh would have come to me and appeased my anger. My Rosh never really gets angry on me.

Rukhsar: Oh!! okay. I am feeling really tired Arjun.

She said looking at me in a pleading way. Fine!! Rest as much as you want. But you will pay very heavily to act as if you are my Rosh.

Arjun: You sleep. I will just come.

I said to her smiling slightly.

Rukhsar: Okay.

She nodded and laid down. I gritted my teeth looking at someone else sleeping on the bed I shared with Rosh. This girl has no morals and no shame. What if she was sent by Sikandar?? She was with Sikandar after all. And now the case is closed and we can't harm Sikandar. Damn it!!

I came down angrily pacing the hall. Suddenly my phone rang. I looked at the ID only to see its Sakshi. I rolled my eyes and picked up the call.

Arjun: Hello??

I said in a bored tone. This girl keeps on pestering me always.

Sakshi: Hey Arjun. Its Sakshi.

She said in a cheerful tone.

Arjun: What happened Sakshi??

I asked her trying to control my anger. I don't want to take out fake Roshni's anger on Sakshi.

Sakshi: Is it true?? Roshni is alive?

She asked in a soft voice. Wait!! my team can help me in finding the motive of this girl.

Arjun: Yes. She is.

I said to her blankly. She took a deep breath.

Sakshi: Oh. Okay. Congrats then.

She said in a soft voice.

Arjun: Hmm. Anything else??

I asked trying to find out a plan about how to expose this imposter.

Sakshi: Nothing. Can we all come to meet her??

She asked hesitatingly. Bingo!! They all are investigators and Sameer can't see the truth because he loved and missed Rosh too much. But they all can find the truth as they didn't know Roshni and their opinion can't be biased.

Arjun: Sure.

I shrugged smiling somewhat. Now I will see how this girl can act as if she is my wife. And now I will tell her what it means to be Arjun Rawte's wife.

Sakshi: Thank you and yes bye.

Sakshi said excitedly. I know she is excited to meet the girl who could bring smile to my face. But I am excited  to know about why this imposter is here.

Arjun: Hmm.

I hummed and cut the call relaxing somewhat. I made a cutting tea for myself and sat on the couch waiting for that imposter to wake up.

***********************************************************************************************

Shree's POV:

We all are in the middle of investigating a very serious case and Sakshi called Arjun Sir just to ask about Roshni Mam. I still can't believe that she is alive. Its strange that she came back from the dead. I looked at Sakshi only to see her looking down sadly.

Ayesha: Sakshi?? What happened??

Ayesha asked looking at Sakshi tensed.

Sakshi: Sameer was right. Roshni is alive.

Sakshi said with tears in her eyes. I know she liked Arjun sir but there was never a chance that Arjun sir can like her as a partner. He considers her as his colleague. That's it. But its still a shock that Roshni Mam is alive.

Shree: God!! Can dead people come back??

I said taking a deep breath. Suddenly Chotu said something which bring tears in my eyes.

Chotu: If Roshni can come back from the dead then why can't our Rii come back??

He said softly but I am sure everyone heard it. Sakshi, Ayesha and Lisa is looking at Chotu as if they have seen an alien.

Sakshi: What??

Sakshi asked looking at Chotu confused. I tried to control my tears.

Shree: Nothing. Leave it.

I said to them and they all looked at me strangely.

Sakshi: Anyways. Arjun said that we all can meet her today evening.

Sakshi said looking at us smiling. Wow!! That means we can meet the lady Rawte??

Lisa: Really??

Lisa asked looking at Sakshi grinning.

Sakshi: Yes.

Sakshi nodded excited too. I know we all wanted to see Arjun sir smiling and now when she is back, I am sure Arjun sir will be in the joyous mood.

Sameer: What are you all doing?? Get back to work.

Rathore sir came towards us and glared at all of us.

Ayesha: Sir?? You will go to Arjun sir's house in the evening right??

Ayesha asked looking at Rathore sir excited.

Sameer: Yes why??

Rathore sir looked at Ayesha confused. I know he is slightly frustrated as he had to leave Roshni Mam and had to come here to solve the case. We all know that Rathore sir and Roshni Mam were best friends.

Sakshi: Arjun said that we can come too.

Sakshi said looking at Rathore sir excited.

Sameer: Fine, but first solve the case.

Rathore sir said looking at all of us somewhat sternly.

All: Yes sir!!

We all nodded and started our work again. We all are too excited to meet Roshni Mam and to see Arjun sir happy. Finally he can live his life again.

***********************************************************************************************

Finally the first chapter of this story. Do tell me if you like it guys!! Love you all. Till next chapter guys!!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

26.1K 1.7K 20
what would you do if the man you gave your heart and soul to is the man who wants you dead? For Khushi life was always a struggle everything she had...
531 47 10
𝔰𝔞𝔲𝔡𝔞𝔡𝔢 𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘯 𝚊 𝚗𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚐𝚒𝚌 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚜...
Unexpected Journey ✓ Від Samm

Детективи / Трилер

75.9K 4.1K 25
Two Childhood Best friends. Aisha and Divya had not thought that within two months of their graduation, they would come across a death. Their overthi...
100K 14.7K 27
Shanvi Rai Chakraborty is a determined and independent officer who believes in doing things herself. Her life has been a whirlwind of emotions, marke...