Hidden Identities

Hey guys!! Back again with another chapter. Hope you all like it. Enjoy!!

***************************************************************************************

Faiza's POV:

I took a deep breath feeling slightly nervous. It is not easy for me to be what I am not. But if I have to kill Sikandar then I have to be like one of his persons right now. And Riya was right. My Aapi doesn't deserve a life partner like Sikandar. She doesn't deserve to be a widow of Sikandar. She deserve a happy and beautiful life. She deserves to know what love is. I took out my cell phone and called Sikandar. 

SikandarHello??

He picked up in just one ring and I rolled my eyes at him. 

FaizaHey Sik. Faiza here.

I said in a fake enthusiastic voice trying not to feel disgusted by even his voice. 

SikandarYou alright??

He asked and I sighed finally bracing myself for the upcoming act of mine. If I want my Aapi free from this relationship I have to do all this. 

FaizaYes. But I want to talk to you. Meet me outside right now.

I said in a blank voice and I heard him gasp slightly. So he is surprised?? Well!! What to say? His life will be full surprises from now on. 

SikandarYou are here??

He asked in a baffled tone and I tried not to roll my eyes again. Sometimes he sounds just like an idiot.

FaizaYes!!

I said and he cut the call. After almost 5 minutes I saw him coming out from his house and he looked at me tensed. Well he should be tensed always. He deserves to rot in hell. 

SikandarFaiza!! What's wrong??

He asked grabbing my shoulders worried and I tried not to stiffen completely. I am feeling like ripping his hands away from my shoulders but I can't do that at all. I took a deep breath realizing that I have to do this. 

FaizaI want to marry you. I want to really support you. I want to do what Aapi does for you.

I looked at him pleading and he looked at me startled. 

SikandarThat can be arranged very easily.

He said smiling all of a sudden and I know he thinks he can keep both Aapi and me together. But he isnot aware of his impending doom.

FaizaBut I want to be the only one in your life Sikandar. I won't share you. Ever.

I said grabbing his collar and stared in his eyes. He flinched slightly and looked at me baffled.

SikandarWhat do you want??

He asked looking at me softly. Anyone can see how easily I can affect him. 

FaizaRukhsar Aapi out of your life. 

I said looking at him determined and he tensed looking at me as if he didn't understand what I said.

SikandarThat's not possible. You know Rukhsar handles everything here.

He says looking at me frowning. I took a deep breath realizing he won't let Aapi go this easily. But I thought about every single thing. And I have a brilliant answer to this question of his.