Sweet Nothings

Hey guys!! I am back with another chapter of this story. Enjoy!!

***************************************************************************************

Arjun's POV:

I looked at my friend amused as he is just pacing around in the conference room irritated. Well I think irritated will be a understated term regarding his feelings. 

Sameer: I am fed up of this man. What does he thinks of himself? I will kill him in an encounter.

Sam shouted glaring at the floor and continued his pacing and I tried not to laugh cause let's get this straight I will be in trouble if I laugh now. 

Riya: Stop him otherwise he will really shoot him. 

I heard Riya's voice beside me and I looked at her raising my eyebrows. Doesn't she know Sam or what? 

Arjun: Relax. He is just blowing off his steam. After all that man was actually irritating.

I told her shrugging slightly and she sighed nodding at me tensed. I have to say that Aniruddh Dutt has no idea how to talk with anyone. He was behaving as if he controls us but the truth is no one controls ETF. 

Sakshi: Irritating? You call that man irritating? He was downright insulting all of us. 

I heard Sakshi's voice and I felt my anger rising. Why does she even care about it? She doesn't belong to ETF. Neither by job nor by her heart. 

Arjun: Relax Sakshi. Why are you getting hyper? After all he was insulting ETF and you are not even the official member of ETF.

I told her in a calm voice and saw her flaring up. I know she is jealous of Riya, but it's not our problem that she could never accept us or our work. She is always ready to tell everyone about what we did. And this is not good for us. 

Sakshi: Whether you consider it or not. I am a VERY important member of ETF.

She glared at me and I looked at her almost amused. Very important member?? Is she even serious? I can't believe this. 

Arjun: Oh really? Then where were you since morning, Miss very important member of ETF?

I asked looking at her pointedly and I can see her going deathly pale. Though I know where she was, but I want to see how shameless she could be. 

Sakshi: I came to office to find out about that collector.

She said looking down and I shook my head at her. She is right. She did came to office, and at least she has the decency to look guilty. But that doesn't mean that I will leave her unpunished. 

Arjun: So what did you find?

I asked sitting on my seat and she looked at me almost panicked. I can see how nervous she is. I looked at Sam only to see him looking at Sakshi confused and then he sat in front of me on his usual seat. 

Sakshi: There is nothing about him. Not at all.

Sakshi said tensed and I tried not to shout at her. I took a deep breath and looked at her narrowing my eyes. 

Arjun: So you found nothing?

I asked again wanting to see if she has the galls to tell the truth but it seems she is not in the mood as she shook her head in a no. 

Arjun: But I found something. Want to see?

I told her and she looked up at me startled. She has no idea that both Sam and I have hidden cameras in our offices. We both deal with super secret stuff and we can't let anyone spy on us.