Diabolik Lovers: A Vampire Hu...

Av Animefan446

"Things should have been at peace after that battle on that day but, no matter which path I take, there will... Mer

Character Introductions
Welcome Home, Kano!
The Igarashi Twins! Sora and Sara!
Spending Time With My Onee-chan
The New Enemy Is Katsumi's Old Friend?!
Sora Vs Kano
The New Student Raiden Yamashina
Sing-off! Raiden Vs Kou!
The Enemy Attacks And Raiden Shows His True Colours
The Silent Treatment
Raiden's Rock Night
Christmas Special
Kano Gets Kidnapped!
Kano Gets Rescued And Meets Kino and Raiden's Father
Kano Learns More About Her Mother's Past
Bakeneko and Nekomanta Reunion
Precious Memories
Raiden and Kano's 'Date' Night
The Battle Begins
We've Got A War To Win
We'll Always be Together Big Brother!
The Fight Begins
Things Are About To Get Worse From Here
We Won't Lose! No Matter What!
Until We Meet Again In The Next Life
I Can't Ignore My Feelings Anymore

The Final Battle Begins

36 1 0
Av Animefan446

KANO'S POV

"This is bad, the portal is very close to being opened, Koga is just stalling us!"

"I realise that!"

I shouted at Raiden since we weren't sure what to do at this point. I looked at the portal and then the others below. I looked at Raiden and I then said to him and Louisa.

"Louisa, you and Raiden get to the portal and do whatever you can to stop or slow down the process."

"What?! are you crazy?! you can't take Koga by yourself!"

"Do you have any better suggestions?! I'm all ears!!"

I yelled angrily to Raiden. Raiden and Louisa were silent and she then said to me.

"All right, but be careful!"

"Hey! Louisa!"

Raiden shouted before she flew while still having a hold of Raiden. Koga was about to attack them but I threw one of my fireballs at his arm. Koga shouted in pain and then he glares at me.

"You little... heh, no matter, it's too late for you anyway."

Koga said before he flew towards me and I got my sword ready before I charged towards him.

3RD PERSON POV

Louisa got to the portal and then she drops Raiden on the ground. Raiden lands on his feet and he glared at Louisa and shouted.

"You idiot! why did you take off like that?!"

"Don't worry, I'm heading back to help her out, you just concentrate on destroying this portal."

"But Kano needs me!"

"Not right she doesn't and besides, you can't use fire and you don't have the ability to hover in the air, you're at a disadvantage."

Raiden was shocked when Louisa told him this and he then lowered his head. Raiden looked back at Louisa and he said to her.

"All right, make sure you two do what you can to stop Koga."

Louisa nodded her head before she flew off to help Kano. Raiden looked at the portal and he ran towards the portal. Raiden looked around and he watched the centre of the portal glow and the sphere was getting bigger and bigger. Raiden looked around and he noticed the pillars surrounding the portal were holding it up and giving it the power to open it.

Raiden frowned and he was about to use his phantom paw until a familiar voice said to him.

"That won't work."

Raiden turned around and the Igarashi twins were standing there. Sora was slightly better after Raiden beaten him up earlier. Raiden stopped using his phantom paw and he smirked at Sora.

"So you and Sera have decided to help out after all."

Sora nodded his head and he then said to Raiden.

"Of course, I owe you guys big time besides, using your powers against that thing isn't going to work if you do, then that would mean giving the portal more power to open the spirit world, the only way for you to destroy that thing completely is to get rid of the pillars, they're the only things that are trying to open gate."

"You got any suggestions?"

"I do, Sera and I can try and slow down the process by freezing the pillars first and then you can use your demon powers on the pillars to destroy them completely but, you're gonna have to be quick just like the sphere in the centre, the pillars will also absorb your powers."

"All right just do whatever you can besides, I don't know how much longer Louisa and Kano can hold off Koga."

Raiden said as he looked up at the sky. Sera was worried as well and then Sora said to her.

"Don't worry Sera, she'll be fine right now we've got bigger things to worry about."

Sera nodded her head and then she and Sora got ready to use their powers while Raiden stood back and waited for the right moment to strike. Back with Kano and Louisa, they were trying their best to fight off Koga but, they couldn't hold him off for much longer. Kano clutched her shoulder in pain and then Aoi said to her.

"Kano, are you all right?"

"I think so, but, it feels like Koga is just getting stronger and stronger."

"I can sense that as well, but don't worry, Raiden will destroy the portal before Koga wins."

Kano smirked at Aoi's confident comment and then Louisa said to her.

"We're not getting anywhere like this, let's see if you can withstand this!!"

Louisa's body started glowing brightly making Kano and Koga looked at her with shocked looks on their faces. Louisa's demon form had changed and this time her powers were stronger than before.

*Louisa's new Demon Form*

Kano was shocked at first and then she smirked at Louisa.

"Impressive form Louisa."

"Don't let my looks fool you, Kano, this is what I've become while you're gone!!"

Louisa shouted before she charges towards Koga at a very fast speed. Koga tried to strike her but he missed. Koga was shocked and then Louisa had created a lighting ball and she shouted.

"Take this!!"

The lighting ball struck Koga from behind and then Koga fell down a little. Koga shook his head and then he managed to regain his posture and he then shouted.

"Damn you, She-devil! I'll get you for that!!"

Koga shouted as he flew towards Louisa. Back with the others, they were struggling to fight against the enemy until the pillars froze on the spot and then Sora shouted.

"NOW RAIDEN!!"

Raiden transformed into his demon form and then he suddenly grew bigger. After the smoke died down, Raiden's true form appeared from the smoke and he began to destroy the frozen pillars. Koga was shocked when he saw Raiden destroying the portal.

"No!!"

Koga tried to stop Raiden but then, Kano used her blue flames to trap him and then Louisa mumbled a Spanish incantation and then Koga got tied up by Louisa's binding spell.

"Now's our chance!"

Kano and Louisa used their strongest attack on Koga and then Koga screamed in pain after being hit. Kano panted a little and then her blue flames and her demon form disappeared. Kano fell down and Louisa was about to catch Kano but then, someone managed to catch her in time.

Raiden had caught Kano in time and then he landed on the ground onto his feet with Kano in his arms. Kano opened her eyes and then Raiden said to her.

"Phew, that was close, Kano, are you all right?"

"I felt better but, at least I'm still alive."

Raiden smiled at Kano and then the others caught up to her after some of Koga's enemies were defeated. Ronin smiled at the two of them and he said to them.

"Well done you two, the portal is destroyed and Koga is defeated."

Kano and Raiden smiled at this and then Kou shouted at Raiden.

"Hey, Raiden! put Keneko-chan down right now!"

"All right, sheesh, do need to be so dramatic about it."

Raiden said as he gently placed Kano back on the ground. Kano looked around and she realised that Suske had disappeared.

"Hey, where's Suske?"

"After Koga was defeated, that snake high tailed out of here."

"Tch, go figure."

Kano mumbled and then Reiji said to Kano.

"Kano, do you have any idea how worried we were about you? what were you thinking?!"

"OK first off, Hi Reiji, nice to know you guys are all right and secondly, how was I supposed to know that was a trap? Koga and Sora caught me off guard but, thanks to Ronin and Kino's help I'm all right and I've gotten stronger as well."

Ronin nodded his head and Kino smirked at this.

"She's right, I mean where the heck were you guys aside from Raiden when Kano was in trouble?"

"Uh, we were looking for her until Romeo here decided to steal all of Idol-chan's attention!"

Raiden growled angrily. Kano patted his shoulder and she said to him.

"Easy Raiden, don't let your anger get the better of you."

"Right sorry, it's hard not to get angry at those guys."

Ronin chuckled a little. All of a sudden, everyone heard Koga's evil laughter. Everyone stood on guard and then Koga spoke up.

"Did you really think you have won, this fight isn't over yet!"

The enemies that the vampire brothers, Ronin and Suske defeated earlier had black auras coming out of their bodies. All of a sudden, the black aura headed towards the spot where Koga was defeated and then they could sense Koga getting stronger and stronger. Koga appeared from the smoke and he grinned evilly as his powers got stronger.

"What the hell?! Kano, I thought you and Louisa defeated him?!"

"We did, at least I thought we did!"

Kano said to Shin and then Ronin growled angrily.

"Damn, this is worse than I predicted."

"But what's going on? it looks like Koga is absorbing his fallen allies souls or something."

"That's exactly what he's doing, was his plan to open the spirit world all a lie?"

Koga chuckled evilly and he said to the others.

"Oh no, my plan to open the spirit world was no lie, that was my first idea but, it looks like Sora betrayed me and he decided to help you guys, no matter, there's another way for me to get stronger and that's feeding off the souls from this world!!"

Koga disappeared from the smoke and then he hid his presence. Ronin and Raiden sniffed the air to try and find him but then, they heard his voice again.

"I'll start by stealing your powers..."

Suddenly, a black blade stabbed Kano from behind.

"Agh!!"

Everyone looked at Kano and they were all shocked when they saw Koga standing behind Kano and he had stabbed her through her stomach. Kano looked over her shoulder and she glared at Koga.

"Damn you...Koga."

"Heh, history has finally repeated itself, goodbye, Kano Hayashi."

Koga used his shadow magic on his blade and then he pulled his sword and then the others saw Aoi's blue flames on the blade. Ronin knew immediately what was going on.

"He's stealing Kano's power!! quick stop him!!"

Louisa used her lighting bolt on Koga's blade, breaking it in the process. Kano grunted in pain and then Raiden caught her in time. 

"Kano! Kano! are you all right?!"

Kano clutched her stomach in pain and she was losing blood. 

"It's no use, she's beyond help now, I absorbed only half of her power, there's no way that Nekomanta inside of her can help her now, you should just let me kill her now."

"The hell you will!!"

Louisa charged at Koga and then she starts to fight him. Raiden picks up Kano and he moved her out of the way of the battle. Raiden gently placed Kano down on the ground so that her back was resting against a boulder.

"Ugh...damn...it hurts so much."

"It's OK Kano, we're gonna help you."

Raiden said to her and then Ronin knelt down beside her.

"Let me take a look."

Ronin moved Kano's hand out of the way and he looked shocked when he saw a small hint of Koga's shadow magic in her wound.

"This is bad, not only has Koga stole some of Aoi's powers but, he's also created some kind of poison in her wound."

"Dad isn't there something we can to do to save her?!"

"Calm down Raiden, I'm gonna get something real quick."

Ronin placed his hand on Kano's head and he spoke to Aoi telepathically.

"Aoi! can you hear me?"

"Ugh...Ronin is that you?"

Aoi said weakly as he laid down on the ground and his blue flames were starting to fade a little.

"Yes, it's me, old friend, how are you holding up?"

"Not too good...Kano used up some of my power during that fight earlier...and to top it off...Koga has stolen some of my powers...I can't heal Kano or purify the poison in this state..."

"All right, try and hang in there, Aoi, we'll help you out as much as we can."

Kano clutched her stomach in pain and the other vampires came over to her. Kou looked panicked when he saw her.

"Keneko-chan!! are you all right?!"

"Stay back from her!!"

"But!"

"No buts, Kou! you and the other vampires have to stay back from her! she's way too much blood, the last thing she needs is one of you guys sucking the life out of her!"

Remi stood next to Kano and she nodded her head in agreement.

"I'm afraid she's right, Gomenasai."

Remi created a barrier around the injured Kano, Raiden and Ronin and herself. The other vampires were shocked and then Ayato, Subaru, Yuma and Shin tried to get through but, the holy barrier wasn't letting them through. Kano raised her hand to Raiden.

"Raiden..."

Raiden looked at Kano and he held her hand.

"You've gotta stop Koga no matter what...I can't do anything in the state I'm in...you're the only one who can beat him."

"But Koga is stronger than me! I can't beat him without your help!"

"I know...that's why I'm gonna do this..."

Kano said with a smirk before using her other hand to hold onto Raiden's hand. Suddenly, Kano transferred some of Aoi's flames into Raiden and then his body was cover with Aoi's blue flames. Raiden, Ronin, Remi and the others were shocked that Kano was doing this.

"What is she doing?! if she transfers her power to Raiden like this she won't have a chance to survive!"

Ronin shouted and then Kano released Raiden's hand. Raiden looked at his hands and he could feel his strength getting stronger.

"I might not be able to help you physically...but, with our powers combined like this...you'll have a better chance..."

Kano handed over her sword to Raiden and he knew what must be done. Raiden took off his rosary and then he placed it in Kano's hand and he gently closed her hand.

"Keep this safe for me and...try not to die by the time I'm finished with Koga."

Raiden leans forward and he gently kissed her forehead making a small appeared on Kano's face. Raiden pulled away from her and then he stood up from the ground with Kano's demon-slaying sword in his hand. Kano smiled at Raiden and she mumbled.

"Go get him Raiden..."

Raiden smirked and then he left the barrier making the vampires stand back from him as he walked towards Koga. Louisa jumped away from Koga and then he said to her.

"Ha! you're almost at your limit She-devil! is this the best you can do?! you were with Takeo for a while!"

"Shut up!!"

Suddenly, a blue fireball struck Koga which took him by surprise and a burnt shoulder.

"What?! I thought I killed her!"

Koga shouted until he saw Raiden and he his body glowed a light blue colour and he was very angry as he showed off both his demonic aura and Aoi's demonic aura.

"You hurt the girl that means so much to me and my friends, I will make you regret coming back to this world by destroying you once and for all."

Raiden said as the demonic aura got stronger and stronger. Raiden's demon form started to change as his blue hair got longer until it reached waist length and it changed to a light blue colour. His demonic eyes were now mismatched just like Aoi's eyes and his Bakeneko marks appeared on his face and arms.

Koga and Louisa were shocked by this and then Louisa spoke up.

"Oh boy, this is gonna get ugly real fast! I'm outta here!!"

Louisa said as she got away from the battle scene and then Raiden and Koga began their fight.

TO BE CONTINUED...

(A/n I had to change this chapter because this wasn't looking right, anyway, I'll post the next part soon.)

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

342K 10.8K 28
She refused to show mercy. She refused to die in this world of monstrosities. Maybe that's why she became what she was, They call her Seventeen. She...
73.2K 3.4K 45
Not all light is good Not all dark is evil. Hotaru Nakajima was not born to be soft. She was born to make the world shatter and shake at her fingert...
2.5K 62 25
❝ The unknown is what makes it exciting, right? ❞ Mifuyu Satomi is a third-year at Ryoutei Academy. A private school that just so happens to take pla...
11.8K 134 27
Current status: Discontinued, I completely lost motivation for it but I also feel like rewriting it all together who knows, it's also bad- like very...