Until We Meet Again In The Next Life

KANO'S POV

"It's been a while, my old friends."

Katsumi said with a small smile on her face. Kino was shocked as he stepped closer to her and he said to her.

"Katsumi...? is it really you?"

"You've grown up a lot Kino, hmpf, you're no longer the spoilt brat that I remember."

Kino didn't care about her comment and then he hugs her tightly.

"I missed you so much! what were you thinking?! you promised that you wouldn't leave us alone!!"

"I'm sorry, that was one promise I shouldn't have kept if I had known Takeo was going to kill me but, in a way, I'm happy for you."

Kino pulled away from Katsumi and he looked at her confused.

"You've got someone who you care about other than me now, besides, you've grown quite attached to Kano, just like Raiden here."

Raiden blushed a little and he scratches the back of his head while I giggled a little. Katsumi then looked at the twins and she loses her smile.

"Sora, Sera."

Sora looked at Katsumi shocked before he grits his teeth in anger. Sora ran over to Katsumi and he tries to punch her but she dodged his attack.

"Whoa! Sora!"

"Why?! why?! why?!"

Sora shouted as he threw his punches at Katsumi who was still dodging his attacks.

"How could leave me and Sera like that?! you promised that you'd come back for us but you didn't!! the staff continued to beat us up! the orphanage got abandoned and then...."

Katsumi caught Sora's fist and then he begins to cry a little.

"Sera and I were...all alone....we only had each other until we were close to death....if Karl-sama hadn't come for us...we would have...."

Sora began to cry and then Katsumi gently hugs Sora and Sera then joined in the hug.

"Forgive me, to leave you two alone all this time....I'm so sorry I didn't come back for you two sooner, but, I had a reason for not coming for you two, it was because I was saved by Aoi when I was also close to death and because of this, I couldn't control my new powers easily, that's why I thought it was best to break my promise and not to come back for you two but, by the time I got there it was already too late, everybody abandoned the building and you two were no longer there."

Sera and Sora looked at Katsumi with tears still running out of their eyes.

"I tried to come back but, Otu-san had beaten me to it, in a way I'm glad it was him who saved you."

"You are?"

"Yes, because if he didn't I would be able to see you two again like this and that's not all, you two still have each other's backs even though one of you was mean and cruel to Kano."

Sora sweat dropped and he chuckled nervously.  I looked at Katsumi and she then said to me.

"Kano, Gomen, I should have done something to stop Koga all those years ago if I had known Takeo was going to bring him back to life as well."

"It's not your fault Katsumi, you had no idea what was going on when you were alive besides, I'm glad that I've finally learnt the truth about myself."

Katsumi looked at me surprised and then she smiles at me.

"I'm glad you said that because there's a certain someone who's been desperate to see you after Koga was defeated."