Desires Beyond The Lens (18+)

By luluwaters27

**X-Rated!** MATURE SCENES HIGHLY ADDICTIVE 18+ **This story is currently being split into 3 separate books... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Announcement

Chapter 5

42.8K 965 230
By luluwaters27

It wasn't long before Molly had an excuse to go over to Dominick's. After she got out of the pool she took a shower and then decided it was a good idea to lay out her clothes for work tomorrow, but they were terribly wrinkled from being packed tight in her luggage. So she headed downstairs and threw them in the washer but once it started there was a loud groaning sound followed by a pop, and then the washer stopped.

"No. No. No." She opened the lid and readjusted her clothes thinking the weight was unbalanced and then pressed start again. But the groaning and popping sound was back and she groaned in frustration. "Great! Just great!"

It was Sunday afternoon and nobody was going to be open to fix her washer and she didn't have a car yet so she couldn't go to a laundry-mat. And that's when she looked out the small laundry room window towards Dominick's house and saw that his lights were on.

She walked across the lawn, feeling the evening dew from the grass on her toes, and marched right up to his door. Then she took a deep breath before knocking.

He wasn't answering. So she went to knock again, and that's when the door opened and Dominick stood there in all his gloriousness. His shirt was back on and he wore jeans that hugged his hips just right. He had his hand high on the door, his biceps strong and flexed as he gripped the door and Molly swallowed.

Then his eyes traveled down her body and he cocked an eyebrow and she saw that he was battling within himself to keep it cool. She looked down at herself and she nearly squealed with embarrassment. She was in such a rush to get over here that she forgot that she was barely dressed from her shower, only wearing her boy-short style panties and a tank top that showed her belly and revealed her hard nipples.

He groaned, "what do you want, Molly?" He didn't seem pleased to see her.

She blushed as she tried to answer him, "I was trying to wash my clothes for tomorrow and when I threw them in the washer it started making funny noises and stopped working after drenching my clothes with soapy water. I tried to start it again but it did the same thing. And those are my clothes for work tomorrow and I have no way to clean them now and no way to get to a laundry-mat," she took a deep breath in, realizing how much she just rambled out.

Dominick cocked an eyebrow at her, "I can take a look at it. Let me grab my tools." Then he shut the door on her face.

She scoffed as she stood nearly naked on his front stoop while he did whatever it was he was doing. She looked around hoping the other neighbors weren't watching this and thinking their newest neighbor was a nut-job. "Jesus, Molly, what are you doing?" And right when she stepped from his front stoop to head home, he opened the door and stepped out, closing the door tightly behind him.

They didn't say a word as they walked back across the grass to her house. The porch creaked under their feet as they walked inside, still not saying a word.

"Where's the machine?" Dominick finally asked once they were inside.

"This way." Molly led the way through the kitchen and into a small room. She turned on the light and stood out of the way as he set his tools down on the floor.

He started pulling things off of it that she didn't even know was removable as he got down farther and stuck his head in and looked around. She could watch him work like this for hours, she thought to herself. His tattooed arm held him up as his muscles flexed from the weight.

Then he leaned back on his feet and looked up at her, "this things shot. The bearing is fucked and you'll need a whole new machine. They don't fix these old machines anymore."

Molly sighed, "great. Just what I needed right now."

He stood up and brushed his hands on the front of his jeans, not looking at her, "you can wash this load at my place," he paused, "but don't make a habit of it." Then he grabbed his tools and walked out of the room.

Molly quickly grabbed the clothes from the machines basin and threw them in a hamper before she followed after him.

When they went inside she couldn't believe her eyes. The place was not at all what she expected it to be. It was elegant and he seriously had good taste. The entire inside was done in intricate detailed wood work that looked very expensive. Most of the decor in the home was Greek themed, large busts sat atop small pillars, while colorful mosaics were found in the flooring.

"Wow..." Molly breathed out, "are you sure this is the right place?"

Dominick stopped and watched her stare around at his place, "yes, we're in the right place."

"I just... didn't picture you to be this type of guy..."

He cocked an eyebrow at her, "and what type of guy is that?"

"Educated," she replied, quickly covering her mouth, "I meant... sophisticated in the arts and world." She shook her head, "I didn't mean..."

"I know what you meant," he replied dryly, "washer's back there." He pointed down a hall before he left her to stand there all alone.

Shaking her head she traveled down the hallway, still in complete awe of her surroundings. Then she found the washer and threw her clothes in and started the wash.

Then she stood back and admired the laundry room as well. She couldn't get over how even his laundry room had class. Then she walked over to the sink to clean the soap residue from her fingers when she looked down and her jaw fell open. In the sink was a large purple dildo and a black plug looking thing she had never seen before. Her cheeks turned beet red and she backed up.

"You shouldn't snoop around in someone else's house," his voice made her jump and she covered her mouth as she looked at him, "I forgot those were there." He walked over and grabbed them from the sink and shoved them in the cupboard below.

"I wasn't s-snooping, just wanted to wash my hands." She replied quietly, keeping her eyes low.

He didn't say a word as he walked passed her and back out of the laundry room.

What is his problem? Molly felt tears threaten her eyes thinking about the way he was treating her after what they shared, but she quickly blinked them away.

She found him in the kitchen cutting up veggies for what looked like a stir fry on the stove and it smelled delicious.

"Wow, you can cook, too." She smiled at him but when he looked up at her and held his stone expression, her smile faded.

"I'll bring your clothes over when they're done." His voice was flat and he went back to cutting the veggies in front of him.

That was it. That was enough to break the straw over the camels back and she wouldn't be treated like this. She stood up and squared her shoulders, "what is your fucking problem?"

He stopped cutting immediately and stared at her.

When he didn't reply, she continued, "you have been a complete asshole to me from the moment we met and I've given you no reason to treat me like this and I refuse to stand here and let you continue being a dick..." she let out a breath, her heart pounding in her chest.

He set the knife down and rounded the counter to stand right in front of her, staring down into her face. She gripped the edge of the counter and tried to find the strength to stand up to him.

"You should go..." he replied, his voice low and gravely.

"No," she replied, finding the strength within again, "I'm not leaving until you tell me why you're such an asshole. One minute you want me and the next you're pushing me away and treating me like shit... your mood swings are giving me whiplash!"

The corner of his mouth twitched and he hid a grin before his mouth went straight again, "I can't explain this to you because I don't understand it myself..." he sighed, running a hand through his hair as he took a step back from her, "all I know is that whenever I see you, all I want is you and I need you like an addiction. And when you're not around all I can think about is you." Her heart was pounding in her chest, her palms going sweaty, "I don't know why, since we barely know each other, but I am so drawn to you." He sighed, stepping farther away from her, "but I'm not good for you. You should do yourself a solid and stay the fuck away from me, Molly. You're too good."

That snapped her back into reality, "I'm not as good as you think I am, Dominick...and I'm a big girl. I can make my own decisions," then she stepped closer to him as his eyes became hungrier the closer she got, "there's something inside me that is telling me to run, but I can't..." her voice was getting quieter the closer she got to him, "because I feel the same way you do and I can't explain it either."

He licked his lips, staring down at her and not saying a word. She couldn't speak either as they just stood there, staring at each other.

"I don't know why I feel such a huge pull towards you, Dominick, but I think we'll regret it if we don't at least try to figure out what it means..."

"I think that would be a bad idea..." he whispered, biting his bottom lip.

"Life would be boring if we only did things that were good idea's..." she stepped closer to him, "unless you want a boring life."

"Molly," he growled, closing his eyes, "I'm no good for you..."

She grabbed his hand, "let me be the judge of that," and then placed his hand on her breast as he let out a small groan and ran his thumb over her nipple. It instantly reacted to his touch and was so tight it became painful.

His eyes were dark and his face was filled with lust as he stared down into her eyes. He brought his other hand up and grabbed her other breast, that nipple reacting the same way when he ran his thumb over it.

"I love how your body reacts to my touch..." he whispered as he continued his teasing on her nipples.

She threw her head back and held onto his forearms, feeling her body go weak underneath his touches, "Dominick... please, I need to feel you..." she breathed out, staring at him through hooded eyes.

He licked his lower lip as he leaned forward and lightly kissed her bottom lip, his hands moving from her breasts as he cupped her ass and lifted her up, her legs wrapped around his hips.

As Dominick left the kitchen, he began kissing down her jaw and nibbling in all the right places. Molly held on tight around his neck as she pressed her breasts tight against his chest.

Molly was so distracted by his kisses and nibbles that she didn't realize they had made it upstairs to his bedroom so quickly. And in one smooth movement he laid her on his bed, staying between her legs. Then he reached behind his head with one hand as he pulled his shirt off and tossed it to the floor. Molly's eyes scanned over his tattoo covered chest, leaning forward to kiss the front of his shoulders, over his collarbones, and onto his neck before she lightly nibbled his skin.

He groaned and pushed his hips forward, his erection rubbing against her aching sex. She was breathing heavy and desperately needed to feel him inside of her, around her, consuming her.

"Dominick, I need to feel you..." she breathed out.

"You will, baby, I promise..." He groaned as he slid his hands up her sides to push her tank top up and over her head. Then he hooked his thumbs in her panties and slowly pulled them down. Then he slid back between her legs, pushing her thighs wide apart, "fuck, you're beautiful." he growled, lowering his head and sliding his tongue upwards over her wet folds and then twirling his tongue on her clit before looking up at her.

Her body shook under his touch and she was already close to cumming. Nobody had ever done this to her before and she couldn't believe how good it felt. She looked down at him as he grinned and lowered his mouth to her again. She sucked in a breath as her hips thrust forward against him, her hands gripping the sheets.

His tongue slid up and then down before he pushed it inside of her. Was he fucking her with his tongue? God, that felt good. Then he licked back up to circle her clit with his tongue as he slid two fingers inside of her.

Her head whipped back down to look at him as he pulled his mouth from her clit and stared up at her, "do you like this, baby?"

"I-it's amazing..." she breathed out, gripping the sheets tighter as he slid his fingers in and out of her.

He grinned, lowering his mouth to her again, "you're so fucking tight," he said against her clit, the vibration of his words pushing her over the edge. She bucked her hips with the rhythm of his thrusting fingers as he twisted them inside of her and curled them forward, hitting her G-spot dead on. And the orgasm intensified unlike any other and she let out a moan she didn't know was inside her as the orgasm ripped through her body, lasting longer and longer, her sex feeling wetter than it ever had before.

Then he slowly pulled his fingers out of her as she looked down at him, a grin spread across his face. And then she saw how wet she had made the bed and the wetness across his chest and her cheeks turned beet red.

"Oh my god, did I do that? I am so sorry. I am so embarras...."

He cut her off by pulling himself to her level, his erection between her legs, as he grinned down at her, "I take it that's never happened to you before?"

"What?" She honestly didn't know what he was talking about or why she had left the bed so wet.

"You squirted," he grinned, leaning down to kiss her jaw.

"I what?!" She freaked out, feeling so embarrassed, "I'm so sorry, oh god!" she covered her eyes with her hands and Dominick laughed.

He pulled her hands away from her face, "it's perfectly normal. And super fucking hot. I've never made a girl squirt before so that was a first for both of us."

She froze, staring at him, "hot?"

He grinned and nodded, "super hot," then he started nibbling her neck again as he pushed his hips into her, his erection still alive and ready to go. Then he undid his jeans and pushed them down passed his ass. Molly pushed her hips forward to slide her wet lips across the back side of his erection. He growled and pushed his hips into hers as well.

Then she watched as he put a condom wrapper between his teeth and tore it open, "I'm allergic to latex," she blurted out.

He stared down at her, pulling the torn open condom wrapper from his mouth, "you're what?"

"Latex," she pointed to the condom, "what those are made of... I'm allergic to."

He continued to stare down at her, "I... I don't fuck without them."

"Well, you did earlier today," she replied, remembering their sexy time in the pool.

He nodded, "yeah and that was a first and shouldn't have happened." He cursed and sat back from her.

"I'm clean and I can't get pregnant, doctors say I have a tilted uterus. It's not a big deal, I'll just never be a mother," she reached for him, "it's okay."

He shook his head, "it's not about that. I trust that you're clean but I'm supposed to wear a condom." Then he cursed and looked away, "what I meant to say is, I like wearing them...just in case."

She felt her cheeks blush with embarrassment as she looked away, "I get it..." she felt completely wide open to him and all of a sudden she was really shy. So she slid from the bed and grabbed her clothes to put them back on.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

She turned and looked down at him, "you don't want to..." she pointed at his erection, "so I'm leaving."

"Trust me... I want to..." He leaned forward and grabbed her arm and pulled her back into bed, "I'll go buy some latex free condoms tomorrow," he kissed her shoulder, "but until then, there's other ways to have fun."

Her cheeks went red and she couldn't hide the grin on her face. She had never given a guy head before. Not that she hadn't tried to but it just never happened. The guys she had slept with always went straight for sex and then they were done.

She watched as he stroked his cock, a part of his body that didn't actually have a tattoo on it, and she swallowed. She had no idea what she was doing. What if she was bad at it?

"I've never done that..." she finally said.

And she watched his face go from super turned on as he masturbated, to complete shock and his hand stopped. "You've never given a blow job before?" She shook her head and he sighed, "I knew you were too good for me," he growled as he got to his knees and cupped her face in his, "I'm so bad for you, Molly..." he whispered before leaning forward and taking her lips with his.

Then she brought her hand down to wrap around his erection as she began to pump her hand on him, "teach me..."

He stared down at her with hungry eyes as he thrust his hips into her hand. "Are you sure? I don't want to go too fast in one night..."

She nodded, "I'm sure...I really want to know how to please you."

He growled and smashed his lips onto hers, "don't say I didn't warn you..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 10.1K 21
Carrie has been trying hard to put her past behind her. She has moved far away from her family, who really didn't care for her too much. Though the b...
289K 7K 27
Megan attends college at Clemson University and she has a boyfriend, Christian, that she has been with since high school. She has the great best frie...
793K 24.2K 51
Sam was damaged and truly believed she wasn't worth fixing. Shes ready to run from her past and her first year away at college will be her chance. Wh...
170K 6.6K 47
Hey guys this is my first book it's 46 parts in length but a quick less than 200 pg read. Comments have been over all good so please indulge yourself...