Chapter 36

A/N: This chapter includes sensitive subjects that may not be comfortable to some readers. Please read at your own discretion.

Dominick deepened the kiss as he let out his own moan just before he released her lips and trailed kisses down her jaw and neck. Molly arched her back and threw her head back as she felt Dominick's hand slide up her back and tangle his hand in her hair.

"Do you think Pierre will be upset if we soil his sheets?" Molly asked with a small giggle and then a moan as Dominick bit her neck.

"Does it look like I give two shits?" Dominick growled as he pulled her mouth back to his and sucked on her bottom lip as she grinned.

Yeah. She didn't care either.

Then Dominick slid her tank top strap down to expose her shoulder as his kisses moved to her newly exposed skin.

Molly closed her eyes and reveled in his touches. She missed this. She missed him.

She was desperate to feel him so she reached down and slid her hands up his shirt and placed her hands on his pecks, feeling his piercings, so she flicked her fingers over his nipples and listened to him suck in a breath.

He reached behind his head then and tugged his shirt over his head, tossing his shirt on the floor. And now that his nipples were exposed Molly was able to watch herself flick them, exciting her even more.

He grinned as he watched her too, "you like doing that?"

She bit her bottom lip and nodded.

Then Dominick leaned back on his arms and allowed Molly to do whatever she wanted with his chest.

She left his nipples alone for the moment as she began tracing along his tattoos that cascaded over his chest and then up his neck.

Then she did something that she never thought she'd do and grabbed his chin and forced him to look at her.

"No more hiding things from me..." she kissed one cheek, "no more excluding me," she kissed his other cheek, "and you will let me be 100% in your life from here on out," she kissed his mouth then.

He grinned against her mouth before stating, "I like this Molly. Where have you been?" He growled out as he wrapped an arm around her waist and flipped them, laying between her legs, while his hand traced her face.

Molly was giggling as he lowered his mouth and sucked on her neck, his hand sliding down her body as he gripped her thigh. Her knee came up higher as she threw her head back.

Then the door opened and Pierre gasped.

"Don't you dare!" He squealed, walking up and slapping Dominick's ass, "I just got those sheets!! And they were a ton of money!" He cried out and Molly hid her blushed cheeks against Dominick's chest as a fit of giggles came over her, "as much as I want Dominick's sweat in my sheets, it's not happening tonight!" He slapped his ass again, "get up! Get your own room!!"

Dominick was laughing now as he slid Molly's tank strap back up and sat up from between her legs.

"Alright, alright, we're moving." Dominick answered Pierre's scowl.

Molly sat up with him and grinned at her best friend, "sorry, buddy."

Pierre winked at her, "I am thrilled you two are getting along again, but get along in someone else's bed. Preferably your own."

Dominick held out his hand for Molly to take and helped her up from the bed.

"We'll see you tomorrow. The jet will leave at 10 am sharp." Dominick gave Pierre a stern look.