Take a shot / Jenlisa

Por lisasrosti

Collection of Jenlisa one shot. Más

1 - Habits
2 - Thief (pt. 1)
3 - Service (pt. 1)
4 - Save
5 - Return (Thief pt. 2)
6 - Guide
8 - Runaway
9 - Summer (Sevice pt. 2)
10 - Enlisted [M]
11 - Dish
12 - Osaka night [M]
13 - Rumour (Instagram pt. 2)
14 - Cheat (pt.1)
15 - Class
16 - Get you (Cheat pt. 2)
17 - Anniversary
18 - Miss u
19 - Wedding
20 - Bear
21 - Weather (pt.1)
22 - Family
(a/n) not an update
23 - Cigarettes after sex (pt.1)
Wedding (a/n)
24 - Fukuoka
25 - ft. Jisoo Kim
26 - Pretend (pt.1)
27 - Kiss
28 - Act (Pretend pt. 2)
29 - Cure
30 - Not anymore (pt.1)
31 - Canvas
32 - Jealousy
33 - Crush (Class prequel)
34 - Letters (pt.1)
35 - Rules (Letters pt. 2)
36 - Keep it real with me (Letters pt. 3)
37 -Travel
38 - Winter (Weather pt. 2)
39 - Choice
40 - 14th
41 - Stay (Choice prequel)
42 - Repay (Thief pt. 3)
43 - Spring (Weather pt. 3)
44 - Autumn (weather pt. 4)
45 - Rainbow (Weather last part)
46 - Coffee after work (CAS pt. 2)
47 - Dream (pt.1)
48 - Reality (Dream pt. 2)
49 - Real (Pretend pt. 3)
50 - Wait for me
51 - If only (Not anymore pt.2)
52 - Jealousy (2)
53 - If I fall
54 - Catch me (If I Fall pt 2)
55 - Forbidden (pt.1)
56 - Lie to me (pt.1)
57 - Let me know (Lie to me pt. 2)
58 - Roses (pt.1)
59 - Tulips (Roses pt. 2)
60 - Tickets
61 - Faded
62 - Drive (pt.1)
63 - SOLO
64 - Stop (Drive pt. 2)
65 - Rain (Weather prequel)
66 - Limited (Forbidden pt. 2)
67 - Halo
68 - Pillow Talk
69 - Seoul 23 (pt.1)
70 - Time
A/N
71 - The day before christmas (pt.1)
72 - The day I met you (pt. 2)
73 - The day after Christmas (pt.3) [M]
74 - Last Christmas (pt. 4)
75 - All I want for Christmas (pt. 5)
76 - Loveshot (Seoul 23 pt. 2)
77 - A song for you
78 - Seven Deadly Sins (1)
79 - Seven Deadly Sins (2)
80 - Seven Deadly Sins (3)
81 - Seven Deadly Sins (4)
82 - Seven Deadly Sins (5)
83 - Seven Deadly Sins (6)
Happy new year
Last Goobye
A/N
84 - Birthday
Best Mistake
85 - Airplane
86 - Manila
87 - Name of love (Family pt. 2)
88 - BSD
89 - Baby
90 - Last song for you (a song for you pt.2)
91 - AU
500 miles away
92 - Yellow
93 - Wish
94 - Red (Prequel for Yellow)
95 - Hope not
96 - Drunk
97 - Fluff pt. 1
98 - Fluff pt. 2
99 - Fluff pt. 3
100 - Fluff pt. 4
101 - Fluff pt. 5
102 - One bite
103 - Sugar
104 - Strings Attached
105 - Fluff pt. 6
106 - Angst pt. 1
107 - Angst pt. 2
108 - Angst pt. 3
One Bite Minibook
109 - Time ver. 2
The way I loved you

7 - Instagram (pt. 1)

15.3K 494 143
Por lisasrosti

In which Jennie is number one fan of Lisa and spams her with messages in IG

***

"When are we going to eat our food?"

"Seriously, how many shots do you need?"

"Food should be in our stomach not in our phone gallery"

"Jen, I'm starving. I want to eat my chicken"

Jennie didn't mind the complaint of her friend, Jisoo. She just took photos of their food from every angle. After the final shot that Jennie took she let Jisoo have her meal.

"What filter should I use? Do you think this would be better?" Jennie asks Jisoo who was busy eating her food. Hospital nods and didn't look at her way.

After a few editing, Jennie posts it on her Instagram account. And goes to her DM's and send Lisa, her idol, another picture of their food saying she wants to have a date soon with her.

Jennie sends Lisa multiple of messages since she created her Instagram account. But she failed to get a reply from her.

"Let me guess, you drag me to this restaurant because Lisa is their endorser?" Jisoo asked while pointing at the poster of Lisa on the wall. Jennie gave her an obvious look.

"I wanted to see her while eating. I feel like we're on a date" Jisoo shakes her head hearing her friend's statement.

"I really don't understand why do you like Lisa so much?"

"Correction, I love her. She's Lisa, who wouldn't love a precious baby like her?" Jennie said while her eyes twinkled just by talking about Lisa.

"I don't" Jisoo receive a glare from Jennie.

"Then you must be a cold hearted person, unnie. Everyone who sees her dance, sing, rap, and just being Lisa, just have the soft spot for her"

"I just don't get the hype, why are you so delusional for her?"

"I am not delusional, trust me when I say, I'll be dating her soon," Jennie said with confidence. It's impossible but she said it anyway.

"Well, good luck. Remember you have like tons of competitors" Jisoo laugh but Jennie didn't. It's sad to think that you can't reach the person you adore so much.

"Jennie remind me again why did you buy 20 copies of her album?" Jisoo asks while helping her friend carry a bag full of Lisa's album.

"Because it's Lisa's. That's all" Jisoo again shakes her head, she can't handle Jennie.

"You literally starve yourself for the past week just to save up money to buy her album?" Jennie nods as her reply, she doesn't want to argue with Jisoo. She just wants to go home and open her album.

"Wow, your dedication is real. But do you ever think that Lisa will be happy if she found out that you're sacrificing your health for her?"

"She... I'm okay, I just want to support her. I won't do it again next time" Jennie said while pouting.

"Lisa cares about her fans, she wants her fans to be safe as always. So take care of your health, Jennie"

"Unnie, I have to watch today's episode of Lisa. I don't want to go to that concert" Jennie complained while Jisoo dragged her around the concert hall.

"You can always watch that next time, if you don't come with me, I'll never accompany you and your thing for Lisa"

Jennie has no choice but to stay with Jisoo at that concert. After the concert, while Jennie and Jisoo were walking outside the concert hall, Jisoo asked her how was the experience.

"It would be much better if I just stay home and watch Lisa. That would be better" Jennie shouted to her friend, she still mad about threatening her.

The girl with the bucket hat not far from them laughs as she heard Jennie shouted.

Jennie and Jisoo notice the girl. But Jennie just rolled her eyes at the girl, she's not in the mood to argue with anyone.

Articles all over Jennie's twitter about Lisa being on the same concert that night wakes her up. She scrolls to find more pictures of Lisa. And one picture caught her eyes, Lisa with a bucket hat.

'The bucket hat girl'

"OH, MY GOD!" Jennie screams when she realized that she just had an interaction with Lisa that night.

Jennie quickly went to her Instagram and DM Lisa wishing to be noticed.

"You're the bucket hat girl last night who laugh at me right?" Jennie bit her nails while waiting for Lisa. And she almost choked when she saw an eye icon which means she saw her message.

*

'You're the bucket hat girl last night who laugh at me right?' Lisa read as she accidentally opens her message. She smiled and remembered the girl who was furious last night and shouted at her friend because of her.

She hesitated if she should reply to her message but before she could even type a word her manager calls her.

"You've been staring at your phone for 2 hours now, Jennie. Stop it" Jisoo said and took her phone away from her.

"Hey! Give it back! Lisa might give me a reply you know. She has seen my messages"

Jisoo laughs because she thought Jennie was joking but she stopped when she saw a serious face on her. Jisoo immediately looks at Jennie's messages to Lisa and she was telling her the truth. Lisa really saw her message.

Jisoo secretly took a photo of Jennie and send it right away to Lisa.

'Please notice me'

She laughs before giving back her phone to Jennie. Jennie's eyes widen when she saw what Jisoo did.

"Holy sh- YAH! Why did you do that?" Jennie softly punches Jisoo. She stopped punching Jisoo when her phone vibrates.

'Hey, you look cute in pink'

Jennie almost dropped her phone. Lisa just replied to her and compliments her look that Jisoo took.

'Am I dreaming, please don't wake me up' Jennie thought. She never knew she'll get a reply from Lisa.

*

A month passed and Lisa still replying to Jennie's messages. It was risky since someone might found out but Lisa trusts Jennie that she won't talk about it to anyone.

After finishing her makeup, Lisa tries to take a selfie on her phone because she thinks she looks cute today.

'How do I look today?'

She sent her message to Jennie. And it didn't take minutes for her reply.

'Is that even a question? Obviously, you look pretty and nasty~'

Lisa can't help but smile at her reply. She was about to type another message but Jennie sent her a picture.

Lisa stares at her photo for a few minutes. "Damn" She murmured.

'Ariana is right when she said God is a woman' Lisa sent her the message before doing her show.

Lisa is at Osaka and sends Jennie her photo. 'Wish I could spend time with you here, maybe I'll be staring at you on our whole tour since you're much prettier'

"Are you sick, Jennie?" Jisoo asked while staring at her friend. "You're so red"

"I'm not sick, I still can't help gushing when Lisa compliments me"

"Are you and Lisa dating already?" Jisoo asks and made Jennie bright red.

"No! We're friends, stop thinking that way Unnie"

"Yeah right, we're friends too, Jennie. But we never chat each other till midnight, we never did video call asking how we spent our day, and obviously, we don't flirt with each other"

"I am not flirting with her!" She complains but Jisoo didn't believe her. "Alright, we flirt sometimes... But we can't date, you know that"

"At least know your label, Jennie. Know your place, it'll be hard soon"

Jisoo words impact on her. And bother her since that day. She can't even talk properly to Lisa now.

Her worries disappear when Lisa calls her for a video call.

"How's your day gorgeous?" Lisa asked on the other line. She looks tired, and it worries Jennie even more.

"You look tired?"

"I'm working hard for our future" Lisa giggles but Jennie didn't. And Lisa notices that.

"Liz, what are we?"

"We're happy?"

"No... I mean... Never mind. Don't mind me"

Lisa knows exactly what Jennie wants to know. And it is the question she's avoiding since she started flirting with Jennie. She likes her, but she's afraid to like her. A lot of things she needs to think before going into a relationship.

"Liz, I don't want to assume things but if you don't like me, then stop flirting with me. I don't want to get hurt in the end" Jennie said with all the courage she has.

"Jennie, you know our place. It will be hard for the both of us-" Jennie interrupt her.

"Okay, okay. I understand I'm sorr-"

Jennie is about to cry but Lisa interrupts her too.

"Let's date, gorgeous"

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

6.6K 172 18
collection of jenlisa one-shots
1.5M 43.5K 51
Enjoy this compilation book full of Jenlisa one shots!! 💓💓💓💓
760K 22.9K 91
One Shot Collection
294K 9.3K 186
𝔴𝔯𝔦𝔱𝔢 /𝔯ī𝔱/ 𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔟 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔬𝔰𝔢, 𝔴𝔯𝔦𝔱𝔢, 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔡 (𝔞 𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔯) 𝔱𝔬 𝔰𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔬𝔫𝔢.