BTS Oneshots

By Aquadextrous

Just a glimpse on how Bangtan lives their daily lives in the dorm #62- btsoneshots #86- btsoneshots #106- bts... More

Shyness and Hugs (jikook)
Nighttime Playtimes
Dance Practice
Pillow Fights
The Morning After
Zombies and Ghosts
Fight Between
Chemistry Arguments
Walking Is Such Great Pastime
Stuck In An Elevator
Taehyung Wear Your Shoes
Just a lil rant
Differences Between
Nights With Taehyung
Who's That Gurl?
Yoongi's Day In The Grocery Store
Who's That Gurl 2
FAMILY!
Clumsiness
Scaredy Cats!

Typical Day-offs

13.2K 94 78
By Aquadextrous

"Hey Namjoon-hyung what's for dinner?" asked the maknae as he skimmed through his phone, slumped on the sofa.

The rapper looked up from his notebook and gave Jungkook a look. "I'm not assigned in the kitchen Jeongguk," he pointed out. "Ask Jin-hyung."

Jungkook suddenly fell limp. Oh yeah. He forgot. So he mustered a great amount of strength (in his opinion at least) to stand, still feeling lazy and really not looking forward to hunting his hyung.

As soon as he stood he fell back again, seeing as he accidentally jumped with Taehyung. "Hyung," uttered Jungkook, gaping at the older.

Taehyung just looked at him funny and smiled. "What's with that face? You looked like you've just seen a ghost." He chuckled and walked away.

Checking to make sure the same mistake won't happen again, he stood and darted to the kitchen. "Jin-hyuung..." he whines, announcing his presence and making said boy turn to him. "What's for dinner?"

Seokjin immediately blocked the younger as he made to come over, jutting his butt out to avoid him from coming more closer. As expected Jungkook tried to veer out of the way of his hyung's bottom, wondering why he was being like this. "It's a surprise Jungkook and don't you worry your little head it'll be over in a jiffy."

He pouts. "But hyung I'm hungry now."

"And hyung will finish sooner if you stop bothering him. Now shoo!" He said this in a joking manner and soon enough Jungkook was grinning goofily at the eldest's antics. "Go bother someone else."

As soon as he finished talking the front door opened to reveal Jimin, Hoseok and Yoongi. "We bought desserts!" exclaims Jimin happily, shaking the plastic bags he had with him. Hoseok joined in the fun and the two began whooping at their success, Yoongi giving them weird looks as he toed off his shoes. He puts his own bags on the counter and leaves without a word.

"Wow hyung what have you got?" asks an excited Jungkook, momentarily forgetting his grumbling stomach in favor of finding out what dessert has in store for them.

Jimin only smiled cheekily at him as he opened the fridge door to toss the bag inside. "Only ice cream but Hobi-hyung here insisted we buy chocolate syrup and marshmallows to go with it."

"Only because it won't be fun if it's just ice cream," said Hoseok, smiling.

"And I insisted we buy nothing," Yoongi butts in as he appears once more to make his way to the bathroom.

Hoseok laughs and fake-whispers to the maknae "Only because he's scared we might empty out his wallet." The three snigger at the joke.

"At least I was worried on something important not something stupid like which to get: chocolate or candy." Then they heard a slam of the door.

The second rapper by age colored at those words. Jungkook caught on quickly. "Oh? You worried over that?" He chuckles, and dodges as the other makes to hit his shoulder. "No seriously?"

The older pouts before replying. "Gimme a break I wanted to cheat."

Melodious laughter coming from Jimin bounces off the walls before he proceeds to smile politely in his hyung's direction. He shoots the maknae a pat on the shoulder before going to sit beside Namjoon who was engrossed in lyric writing to even hear the loud conversation of the others.

Before another word could be said Seokjin's loud voice rang out in the whole dorm, reaching Taehyung's ears which was clogged with earphones. His head shot up at the noise, pausing his music to hear the eldest screaming his lungs out. "Dinner you rascals! Come on chop chop don't make the food wait." Licking his lips at the prospect of food, he bounded from the bed and threw open the door, only to bump with his best friend. He recovered quickly by hugging him tight, running towards the dining hall. Jimin could only smile in endearment as he went to deposit his phone in his and Hobi's room, following the others.

Dinner as usual was eventful, the members sharing their activities during the day and laughing and sharing jokes. At one point Yoongi clapped Taehyung in the back rather hard, prompting the younger to spit out his broccoli, and they all watched as it hit the table, bursting in complaints and laughter, only for the second maknae to put it back in his mouth, eliciting more groans and chuckles from his band mates.

The rest of the evening ran by smoothly, almost everyone gathered in front of the couch while Seokjin cleaned up, to be accompanied by angel Jiminie who wiped the plates. The eldest later called upon Namjoon to start sweeping, and at first he refused, but after seeing the signs that the leader was about to get an earful, he quickly stood to do his job, unknowingly stepping on Yoongi's foot in the process.

While he did so, his lower back accidentally hit a vase on its peaceful perch and Namjoon was late to realize that it was about to fall. He could only jump as he heard the unmistakable sound of breaking china, eyes widening in horror as he looked upon his mess now.

In the living room Hoseok's ears picked up the sound, and he turned his head toward it. He looked to Yoongi, and said "Did you hear that?"

"Namjoon probably breaking something again."

Not a minute passed when Seokjin was heard next. "Oh! Namjoon!"

A few murmured apologies then-

"Ahh look! Ah no problem it's no big deal it was something we bought anyway," they heard Seokjin say, and the youngsters all knew he was trying to appear unbothered when in fact it was something he bought to decorate the dorm, and having Namjoon break it unintentionally must've set him on edge. Shame, it didn't even reach two months.

Sighing heavily, Yoongi figured he had to intervene to save the younger's butt. He stood and tried to slow down his steps by dragging his feet but naughty Jungkook wanted to mess with him and so pushed his back, making him tumble a few seconds. He sent a death glare his way but the brat just smiled innocently up at him. No matter; he'll deal with him later.

"Alright break it up Jin-hyung the kid's sorry," he starts in his lazy slur. "We'll just buy a new one tomorrow we have no schedule anyways." He holds Seokjin's arm to prevent him from doing anything rash.

Seokjin turns to him. "But I'm not mad."

He raised a brow. "Oh really? Then why are your ears red hm?"

"Oh it's so hot right now-"

"Hyung we have AC don't lie!" came Taehyung's deep voice.

Seokjin sent a glare to the wall, hoping it would reach the kid who dared interrupt. "The adults are talking don't butt in!"

"I'm an adult too hyung!" was the reply. "I'm a responsible twenty-two-year-old man!"

"Well I'm twenty-five and I'm not getting any younger!"

Yoongi sighed deeply through his nose. He tugged his arm, the one he was holding. Seokjin turns to him. "Leave the brat be. Just let Namjoon off the hook and I'll buy you a much better vase. It looked like barf anyway." He saw him open his mouth to protest but he said "Ahh shut up hyung. Just be grateful no one got hurt. You know how Joon's the God of Destruction." Without another word he pulled him toward the sitting room, all the while giving the leader a knowing look. He was met with a grateful smile.

The '95 line was lying down on Hobi's bed, scrolling through their phones and exchanging the occasional small talk. They were lying side by side, shoulders brushing and legs touching. For a moment Taehyung's gaze glided over to their legs and he smiles. "You've got really short legs."

Jimin stopped, taken aback at the random comment. He looks at his best friend. "Uh... thanks?" he tries, not really knowing what else to say.

The other just smiles. "And your overall height is short too." At this he gets a poke on the side, a few laughs escaping his lips. "Ouch okay but really it's the truth." The glare sent his way only serves to make Jimin cuter. He lets go of his phone to squish his chubby cheeks. He's a bit disappointed to find out it lost some of its fullness. He must've been working out lately. He missed those cute cheeks.

"Really you're so random," Jimin tells him, cheeks still pinched by Taehyung's larger and slender digits.

He could only smile. "Well what could I say? You love me anyway."

Jimin laughs, pleasant and tinkling. "I really do." He smiles wide, and in turn pinches Taehyung's cheeks. "Hmm. Have you been eating a lot lately? You seem to have gained weight."

"And you seem to have lost some," he retorts good-naturedly. "And yes I've been eating. Hamburgers."

Jimin lets go and automatically the other does too. "It's not too healthy Tae."

It's Taehyung's turn to laugh. "Yeah I know but don't worry I've been eating salad lately. Jin-hyung also noticed and forced me to go on a somewhat diet."

They laugh again and the door opens to reveal Jungkook. "Jin-hyung said it's time to sleep. He also says if he catches anyone still awake they're sleeping outside."

Taehyung tilts his head to the side. "What about Namjoon-hyung?"

"Snoring."

"Figures." He gives a big and tight bear hug to Jimin as goodnight before getting up to sling his arm around the maknae's shoulders. Jungkook offers his own goodnight and before they could fully close the door, Hoseok enters in their place and crashes on his bed.

Jimin looks upon his roommate amusedly before breaking the silence. "What happened to you?"

Hoseok groans. "Aww man. Jin-hyung made me fix our shoes since he saw me throwing all the pairs inside."

The younger giggles. "Tired at that? Give hyung some credit; he does all the chores around here."

"Hey he's got Taehyung for the laundry and Namjoon for the broom. He's fine." At his fellow dancer's deadpan look he concedes "Okay okay you've got a point. Happy?" Judging by Jimin's beaming face he's more than happy. Hoseok shakes his head fondly before lowering his phone on the table. This kid.

Yoongi irritatedly looks at Seokjin who was currently shaking his pillows again and again. This really didn't bother the rapper but seeing as the feathers flew over to his bed and face, it's a different story. After more staring and realizing he was being ignored he spoke.

"Hyung what the hell are you doing?"

"What does it look like?" Seokjin pauses to examine the pillows before proceeding with the covers. Even more annoying. "I'm dusting out my sleeping things to make sure there's no dust or any of those things interrupting my beauty sleep."

"Yeah but there's no dirt is there?" Yoongi tells him. "Just get to bed I can't sleep with you waving around everything in my face."

Seokjin looks at him momentarily before finally laying down. "Don't come complaining to me if you have rashes all over. I'm just being safe."

"Yeah yeah goodnight."

"Night."

And so our story ends with the dorm lights closing one by one, the boys getting ready for bed. Not even five minutes has passed when-

"Hey what's the big idea using my pillow? We've got lots use it!" Namjoon

"Oh my gosh has anyone seen my charger? I think I left it at the studio." Hoseok

"Does anyone use shaving cream here? I'm seeking permission." Taehyung

"What the fuck? Go to fucking sleep it's ass o'clock!" Yoongi

"Yoongi! Language!" Seokjin

"Jin-hyung you're noisy." Jungkook

"Awww I was about to see Taeyang in my dream!" Jimin

A/N: hi guyzz pls do leave reviews n comments and hopefully votes thanks for the reads! Keep it up!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 35.9K 186
BOOK ONE. β•°β”ˆβž€ ❝ π—Œπ—π—ˆπ—ˆπ— π–Ώπ—ˆπ—‹ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 π—†π—ˆπ—ˆπ—‡. 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 𝗂𝖿 π—’π—ˆπ—Ž π—†π—‚π—Œπ—Œ, π—’π—ˆπ—Ž'𝗅𝗅 π—Œπ—π—‚π—…π—… 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖽 π–Ίπ—†π—ˆπ—‡π—€π—Œπ— 𝗍𝗁𝖾 π—Œπ—π–Ίπ—‹π—Œ...
13.3K 129 5
My BTS Oneshots collection
4.9K 117 10
A few Yoonseok Oneshots to find something to do. Enjoy #567- sope #955- yoonseok #10- promiseawards2019 Cover by my awesome @infires_mannnn93 <3
589 38 11
Credits to: @Agust-Daegu for the great cover.