Natsu's Sister

Por BookLover905

~ You have to fight ~ through some bad days ~ to earn the best days ~... Mais

X reader key
Trailer
A.N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
A.N
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Charter 13
A.N
Charter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
A.N
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
A.N
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chaper 34
Chapter 35
A.N
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
A.N
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
It's finished

Chapter 40

2.2K 47 2
Por BookLover905

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

The footsteps stopped a few feet behind me. I didn't have to look to know who it was.

" Nows really not a good time, Laxus," I told my boyfriend not bothering to turn and face him.

I heard him sigh and move to stand by my side.

" Ok, we both know that wasn't a simple dream you have back there. The only time someone talks or screams in their sleep is if you were having a nightmare and a pretty bad one at that. So I'm going to give you the chance to tell me. What happened?" Laxus questioned

I didn't really want to tell him. It was just a dream. I seemed so real though. Like it was a vision of the future. I guess he would see right through me if I lied.

I finally turned to face him. Tears threatening to fall from my eyes.

Laxus brought me into a hug and let me cry into his chest.

" It was horrible. Everything was on fire and destroyed. The only person I saw was Lucy. No one else" I explained

Laxus held me tighter as I continued to cry.

" There were dragons surrounding us and we were about to be attacked before I woke up" I continued to cry into Laxus' chest wanting nothing more than to forget the entire dream.

I felt Laxus shift so I wasn't pressed against his chest anymore but was still close to him and in his arms. I looked at the ground, still crying.

" Hey, look at me?. " He asked

I shook my head and continued to look at the ground.

" I said. Look at me"

I felt Laxus put his finger under my chin lifting it until my teary (E/C) eyes met his stormy grey ones.

" It was only a dream, ok? It wasn't real. You're here, your safety and there are no dragons, nothings destroyed or up in flames. You're ok. " He reassured me.

I smiled weakly up at him before grabbing the edge of his coat and pulling him into a kiss.

I felt him smirk into the kiss before he started kissing me back.

We basically making out when someone coughing interrupted us.

I pulled away from Laxus and turned to our interrupter.

Natsu was standing in front of us, his arms crossed with  Gajeel, Wendy, Gray, Lucy and the exceeds behind him.

" Sorry to interrupt your little make-out session, (Y/N), but I've got something to show you. Come on " Gajeel complained

They all started walking away as I turned to Laxus again.

"Do you really have to go with them. I was having fun before they came?" Laxus complained

I giggled slightly at him.

" Laxus, I'll go, see what its all about and I'll come straight back. Then we can continue on what we were doing. How does that sound?" I suggested to him, putting my arms around his neck, smiling slightly.

He nodded before leaning down and kissing me again.

" Oi (Y/N). Stop kissing Laxus and come on, we gotta go!" Natsu yelled at me getting impatient.

We must have been there longer than expected. Oops.

Laxus and I just laughed slightly and  Laxus gave me a peck on the cheek

" Don't take too long?" He said before going back inside.

I quickly ran over to my brother and the others

" Took you long enough, can't get enough of him huh?" Gajeel teased

To get back at him, I slapped him on the back of the head, making Natsu, Happy and Gray laugh.

______________________________

( Time Skip)

We are now in a giant cave which is really dark and really creepy.

Natsu, Wendy, Gajeel and I are all walking next to each other with the exceeds behind us and Lucy and Gray behind them. 

" So um, what did you find down here?" Wendy asked timidly

" Pipe down and keep up." Was Gajeel's only answer to the little girl.

" Why did you only bring us?" Natsu asked next.

Why did he only bring us? I'm only now just wondering that.

I heard Happy suggest that maybe it was something to do with dragon slayer magic.

If that's the case, why didn't he bring Laxus? He's a dragon slayer as well.

Carla made a comment about if it was about dragon slayer magic, why were Lucy and Gray here.

" We can't help being curious." Was Lucy's reply

We just walked in silence until we came across a huge ditch in the ground. What on Earth?

Gajeel stopped a few feet ahead of us.

" This is it" He announced to the group.

Huh?

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

7.4K 146 25
( I made this when I was 11, it's horrible pls don't hate) A new girl joins our favourite guild FairyTail, and is found out to be a Universal Dragon...
106K 3.2K 25
New to magnolia you, (F. Name) (L. Name), join the top guild. Fairy tail! Everything starts off well, you quickly make friends and quickly prove your...
305K 8.4K 25
{Complete} A Laxus x Reader Story... Storms of a malicious intent have been plaguing Fiore. When it strikes a town people can't leave their homes...
39.6K 1.1K 22
{Completed} Laxus and you are finally on the right track with your relationship! Life with him and your daughter Aiko couldn't be better. But, threat...