Dragon Ball Z Trials of a Sai...

Από living_for_haven

One year after the events of the Cell Games, Gohan is still upset over the death of his father. Sometimes he... Περισσότερα

Author's Note
Chapter 1: Gohan's New Friend
Chapter 2: The Training Begins
Chapter 3: Kinoko Meets The Prince
Chapter 4: Bojack Unbound Pt 1
Chapter 5: Bojack Unbound Pt 2
Chapter 6: Hyperbolic Time Training
Chapter 7: Broly Second Coming Pt 1
Chapter 8: Broly Second Coming Pt 2
Chapter 9: Broly Second Coming Pt 3
Chapter 10: Kinoko's WHAT?!
Chapter 11: Welcome to the World.
Chapter 12: High School
Chapter 13: The Great Saiyaman
Chapter 14: Frenemies
Chapter 15: I Will Fight Too!
Chapter 16: Super Saiyan Training
Chapter 17: Flying Lessons
Chapter 18: Meet Goku
Chapter 19: Waiting...
Chapter 20: Family Feuds
Chapter 21: Matches
Chapter 22: Competitions Begin
Chapter 23: Energy Thief
Chapter 24: Wizards Are For Real?
Chapter 25: Trials On A Ship
Chapter 26: Stages
Chapter 27: Dabura's Fall
Chapter 28: Dark Prince Returns
Chapter 29: A Saiyans Pride
Chapter 30: Mind Games
Chapter 31: Indra, the Galactic Warrior.
Chapter 32: Strange Encounters.
Chapter 33: Not So Sweet Reunions
Chapter 34: The Cocoon
Chapter 35: Majin Buu
Chapter 36: Super Saiyan Three?!
Chapter 37: Candy Rules!
Chapter 38: Battle For The Sensu Beans
Chapter 39: A Father's Dilema
Chapter 40: Candy's Redemption
Chapter 42: Hiru and the Z sword
Chapter 43: All New Powers
Chapter 44: Gotenks is cool, Hiru is Awesome!
Chapter 45: The Great Ape Transformation
Chapter 46: The Twins Attack!
Chapter 47: Absorption
Chapter 48: The Innards of Majin Buu
Chapter 49: An Explosion To Remember
Chapter 50: Gohan Unleashes
Chapter 51: The Rage of a Mother
Chapter 52: Victory?
Chapter 53: Back to the Future
Final Chapter

Chapter 41: Friends and Fusions

220 6 0
Από living_for_haven

Tapping his foot lightly against the ground Mirai shut his eyes as he heard the cries of Goten and Trunks.

"But... My brother can't be missing! And Hiru's not dead!" Goten yelled between his sobs.

"That can't be! That could never happen to my dad! No!" Trunks shouted.

Goku stood between the boys. His eyes were narrowed since thier cries wouldn't die down. Mirai grit his teeth and unintentionally glared at Trunks.

"What do you think father would say if he saw you like this?" Mirai asked rhetorically.

Trunks suddenly stopped crying but his lip trembled. As for Goten, the young boy wasn't afraid to shed a few tears.

"Stop that!" Goku commanded. "We don't have time for this now! We've got a lot of work to do and we'll have to learn skills fast. You got it?" Goku asserted.

The boys turned around. They clenched their teeth tight in order to stop crying. Mirai stood up and placed a hand on Trunks' shoulder.

Goku nodded. "I know this seems hard, but there's a chance Majin Buu could find this place. I want both of you to start practicing right away!"

Piccolo looked to Goku, "what about the hyperbolic time chamber?"

Mirai nodded, "yes, that's a good idea. For as long as they need to they can train in there."

Goku glanced at both the warriors before shaking his head. "No, you can only use that room twice in a lifetime. We'll never know if we'll need it again." A small curve of hope appeared upon Goku's lips as he looked back to the boys. "Don't worry, we'll be fine. If I'm right about these two then they'll be able to master the fusion technique in no time. Not to mention Kinoko is still looking for Gohan, I'm sure we'll be able to put up a good fight. You two as well will have to learn this fast."

Mirai and Piccolo both nodded.

Trunks and Goten still had their heads down with tears caught in their eyes. Goku grit his teeth angrily.

"I said stop that!" He commanded. "There will be no more tears! You're going to need to be tougher than that to beat Majin Buu."

Mirai looked to Trunks. "Are you going to stay here and cry? Or do you want to prepare to take down Majin Buu?" He asked.

Slowly, their heads lifted up and a determined look fell upon their faces.

Mirai looked to Goku and rose an eyebrow. The Saiyan was panting heavily and drips of sweat surrounded his face. "Are you feeling okay, Goku?"

Goku glanced to Mirai. "Just a little tired, that's all."

...

(Hiru)

The young Saiyan blinked his inherited gray eyes open slowly when he felt someone had revived him. His face twitched softly as his consciousness came back to him. His eyes went wide and he gaped lightly.

"Am... Am I alive?" He sat up quickly slightly shocked at his surroundings. "What the?! Where am I?"

He looked to his left to the the Supreme Kai smiling at him. "As alive as you can be."

He stood up and looked around in shock. "Supreme Kai? Where are we?" He looked to his right and saw Kibito with a halo above his head. He winced slightly. "Gosh, sorry about that..."

Kibito ignored the comment. "Welcome to the world of the Kai's."

Hiru looked to the Supreme Kai curiously, "this is where you live? It's... Nice but how come I don't get halo?"

He lifted his arm and circled his hand over his head hoping one would appear. The Supreme Kai smiled, "don't worry, you're alive. You were just in bad shape."

"Kay, but if I'm not dead what am I doing here?"

"You're too inquisitive, Hiru." Kibito responded. "Show a little more respect, no living mortal has ever stepped foot on this ground."

Hiru lifted a curious eyebrow and leaned closer to Kibito. "Oh so I really am dead but I just don't get a halo? It's okay if you don't have yellow I like green better anyways."

Kibito growled, his eye twitched signaling frustration from the young man, "you are alive! Though this is strange."

Hiru nodded and scratched his head. "So if it's strange to you too then why can't I ask any questions?" He turned around and looked to the Supreme Kai. "So what is going on Supreme Kai?"

"I am also puzzled master." Kibito added. "It's not right, Hiru doesn't belong in a place like this. He isn't even from this time period."

The teenager from the future's eyes fell to slits. 'Oh but at least it didn't die now did I?'

The Supreme Kai took a step forwards and balled his hand into a fist. "I brought Hiru here to get the Z sword." A smile curved on his lips. "It's the only way that Majin Buu can be defeated now. With some training, and Hiru's strength Buu is a goner!"

Kibito's eyes widened and he leaned forwards before screaming in shock. Hiru gasped and fell forwards. "THE Z SWORD?!" He exclaimed. "YOU CANT BE SERIOUS SUPREME KAI?! HOW CAN A MERE EARTHLING DO WHAT THE KAIS COULD NOT?!"

Hiru stood back to his feet with a smirk. "I'm no mere earthling for your information, I'm a Saiyan." He looked to the Supreme Kai with his eyes narrowed. "Take me to the sword." His eyes widened and he chuckled. "What's the Z sword?"

Kibito looked between the two shocked, "WHAT?! DONT YOU REMEMBER?! NONE OF THE KAIS NOT EVEN YOU WERE ABLE TO FREE THE Z SWORD!"

"I am aware of the power of the sword. Young Hiru here was able to destroy one of Majin Buu's minions with one blast. I am sure he is the one that will free the sword."

"ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THIS MASTER?!" Kibito yelled.

The Supreme Kai smiled. "There's no harm in trying, Kibito." He turned to Hiru, "alright come with me."

He began to walk off making Hiru blink. "Wait? Aren't you going to tell me what the Z sword is?" He asked.

The Supreme Kai took off into the sky leaving Hiru's question unanswered. The Saiyan gasped and flew off after him. Before he took off far though, a hand on his ankle stopped him. He glared back at Kibito.

"Hey what do you think you're doing?!"

"Look at you? This is a sacred place and you're dressed like that?!"

He extended his arm out and used a technique to change Hiru's outfit. The Saiyan blinked when his torn up black and red gi was switched into clothing like the Supreme Kai's.

"Those clothes suit you well, Hiru." The Supreme Kai complemented.

"You think so? Thanks." He looked at the earrings that were put on his ears. "But I'm not sure about what my sister or my girlfriend back home will say when they see the earrings."

...

(Candy)

"Hello!" Majin Buu greeted when he saw Candy closing in on him.

She grunted and stayed silent still a good grasp on the twins. Buu smiled when he saw the sleeping twins in the marshmallow basket.

"Oh Candy! Buu make them butter and cheese so we eat them!"

The djinn's eyes widened and she glared at Buu before holding the twins closer to her. "You will not eat! They my helpers!"

Majin Buu laughed. "Okay where master?"

The djinn chuckled and flew off faster. "He dead."

Majin Buu laughed. "No one tell Buu what to do anymore?!" He asked happily, he raised his arms and looked to Candy. "We go home now! Come on."

After a while, they landed on a deserted area in the middle of nowhere. Majin Buu created a small home and Candy smiled when she stepped in.

"Home?" She questioned, "Candy likes the city better."

Buu laughed. "City go boom!"

She rolled her eyes and then looked at the twins. "They sleep to much."

Before any other move was made. Both Majin's looked through the window where a mysterious man appeared.

"Come out and face me Mr. Buu!"

Candy grit her teeth and looked out to see an Afro haired man throwing punches in the air. He also began to mock the pink skin on Buu and Candy. Majin Buu smiled and stepped outside.

"Hello!" He greeted again. "Hey you!" He waved.

Candy moved the sleeping twins more into the home before she stepped out to the door frame. Hercule gasped, his eyes wide in fear, and he was frozen in place. Buu jumped before him with a scowl.

Mr. Satan gasped before he bowed down in front of Buu. "Oh Mr. Majin Buu it's so good to see you, I been waiting to meet you since the news report of your worldwide devastation."

A small smile appeared on the face of Buu. "Oh. Do you want to be Candy, cookie or pudding, when Buu eats you?" He asked.

Hercule gasped and put his hands out, "no no, I didn't come to be eaten I actually brought you a few presents."

"He an idiot." Candy mumbled before walking inside back to the twins.

...

As time went on, Goku managed to teach the boys fusion. Though, they weren't fused yet, they were learning. Piccolo and Goku had already showed them a demonstration of the steps but still they weren't getting it just yet.

"Follow the steps guys. 1..2...1...2..." Goku repeated in hopes of getting the boys to follow.

Trunks groaned and stopped in the middle of it.

"What's the matter, Trunks?" Goku asked.

"I'm sorry," the half Saiyan began, "but this fusion technique is lame."

"What?" Goku questioned. "You think it's lame?" He placed a hand on his own head and chuckled. "Kids today. Fusion is anything but lame. The people that taught this to me are some of the strongest years in the universe thanks to fusion."

"Okay..." Trunks muttered. Suddenly facial expression changed, he balled both his hands up into fists and leaned towards Goku with a big smile on his face. "But first can you show me h-how you become a Super Saiyan Three?!"

"Huh?" Goku asked.

Mirai, Piccolo and Goten looked to Trunks with confusion.

"Yeah those people maybe powerful but they're no Super Saiyan three!"

Goten smiled, "hey can you show me how to do it too dad?" Goten asked.

"Instead of wasting our time with his boring old fusion thing, wouldn't we be better off as Super Saiyan Three?!"

Goten nodded in agreement, "yeah! I'm sure we can beat Majin Buu then!"

The boys left but Goku's face was serious.

"You can't." He responded.

The boys stopped laughing and looked at Goku in shock. "Huh?"

"Only way you too boys can beat Majin Buu is by fusing together, just trust me on this one."

Trunks sighed and looked at Goten. "Maybe your dad is right."

They frowned when Goku clapped his hands.

"Great! Let's take it from the top!" He noticed the sad look on the boys' faces before smiling in defeat. "Fine, I'll show you the Super Saiyan Three just one time."

Mirai looked at him. "You sure you should do that?"

"Wow!" Trunks cheered.

"Go dad!" Goten exclaimed.

"But you need to promise that you'll learn fusion after."

"Goku be smart! You'll lose all little time you have left on earth!" Piccolo warned. "Remember what King Kai said!"

Goku sighed, "I'm already out of time." He looked back to the boys. "Watch close boys." He transformed into a Super Saiyan making the boys smile. "First. Turn super Saiyan." The boys nodded. Goku powered up more turning into a Super Saiyan three. "Then you go one step beyond that into a Super Saiyan two." The boys nodded and watched closely as Goku took his transformation one step further. His energy shook the lookout. His hair reached his ankles, and his eyebrows were gone, but he was a super Saiyan three.

"That's awesome!" Goten shouted.

"Cool!" Trunks agreed.

Goku gasped and fell to his knees panting hard to catch his breath. Mirai gasped.

"Goku!"

The Saiyan put his arm out. "I'm fine. Really."

He stood up and smiled before looking back when he heard his name called.

"Goku. You're time is up Goku." The witch, Baba, announced.

Trunks and Goten gasped. "Huh?"

"Already? It hasn't been twenty-four hours yet." Mirai stated.

"That little stunt he pulled twice drained every drop of sand in his hour glass."

Goku smiled, "alright." He looked to Mirai and Piccolo, "you both pick up where I left off, I'm putting all my trust in you."

Piccolo nodded. "Thank you."

Mirai nodded. "You can count on us Goku."

...

"Ah this is it, were here." The Supreme Kai announced. The three figures landed on a high rock with a sword in the middle of it. "This, is the Z sword, Hiru."

The Saiyan walked forwards and looked at it. "So I pull it out?"

"Yes, no one else has done it so if you pull it from the rock, you will be the first."

Hiru crouched down and studied it carefully. "Whoa the first one huh?" He poked the top of it and rose a dark eyebrow. "I see..." He grasped his hands on the sword and grunted. "How hard could it be to pull out a sword?" He mumbled. Before he began, he looked to the Supreme Kai. "Hey I was wondering, what happens when I pull it out?"

"The sword draws on it's Masters deepest power. The two become one weapon capable of cutting down even the mightiest of foes."

Hiru's gray eyes shifted back to his hands. "Wow, sounds like this thing is sharp. I'd better be careful."

Kibito smirked, "don't worry, you can not free it."

Hiru smirked back at him. "Prepare to eat those words." He began to pull on the sword but gasped when his hands slipped off making him fall back off the mountain.

Kibito chuckled, "oh what a meal that was."

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

1.3K 6 8
Gohan and company decide to move to a new city called Megaville, because Goku's death really put a hole in his son's heart, but Gohan doesn't know he...
4K 110 31
After the destroyer God Beerus destroyed his home the young saiyan Gohan was thrust into an entire new universe, now a Saiyan God Gohan struggles to...
3.4K 64 20
It's been 6 years since the cell games and peace have been restored since. Gohan is now 15 years old and is now trying the UA exams to get into UA hi...