Remission [H.S. MATURE AU]

By curatedbyharry

"It's my fault. It's all my fault. I loved him, more than anything else. I gave up everything for him, I lost... More

Remission [H.S. MATURE AU]
Cast.
Playlist.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.*
8.*
9.
10.*
11.
12.*
13.
14.
15*
16.*
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.*
31.*
32.*
33.
34.*
36.*
37.*
38.
39.
40.*
41.*
ANNOUNCEMENT
42.*
43.
44.*
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.*
52.
53.*
54.
55.
56.*
57.
Epilogue part I.*
Epilogue part II.*

35.*

468 17 13
By curatedbyharry

Thank you for 3k readings <333

SCARLETT

Harry hadn't woken me up. When I open my eyes, he isn't next to me anymore, but I can hear noises coming from the kitchen, which makes me understand that he's still here for sure.

I get up from the bed and I wrap myself in my silk robe. When I arrive in the kitchen, he's pouring himself a cup of coffee. I walk toward him on my tiptoes and once I'm right behind him, I wrap my arms around his waist and leave a kiss on his neck.

He tenses up at first but when he understands that it's just me, he turns his face toward me and meets my lips with his.

"What are you doing already up?" He asks, with a smile on his lips. I shrug my shoulders and he brings his cup to his lips to take a sip.

"I don't know... I guess I have slept enough." He smiles at me and then wraps his arms around my waist to draw me against his chest. I wrap my arms around his neck and our lips quickly meet. The weight of his body makes me draw back until my back hits the hem of the counter. Our kiss gets deeper, with our tongues intertwining and playing with each other, but we take our time. His hands wander on my body, behind the fabric of my robe, and my hands stay on his shoulders. I have to remind myself more than once that I have to keep them off of his hair, since he's already ready to leave.

He smiles against my lips when I hold him tighter to me, but we're soon enough interrupted by the ringtone of his phone. He sighs, rolling his eyes, but still backing away from me to answer his phone. Once he's managed to take it from his pocket I wrap my arms around his waist again and rest my head on his chest.

"Jen, what's up?" When I hear her name, or better, nickname, his phone call immediately captures my attention. I can hear her saying something about a case, but it's not too clear. Harry, while he talks to her, keeps absently playing with my hair falling down on my back.

"They should be in my office... yeah." I hear him sighing and then he rubs his temple. "I'm sure I left them there, but yeah, I can check if they're here." He says back to her. "Yeah, I'm coming... I'll see you there." He hangs up the phone and puts it back in his pocket.

"What's wrong?" I ask him right away.

"Nothing, she couldn't find some files..." he shrugs his shoulders and then walks toward his office, probably, to check if the files are there. I must admit that the nickname annoyed me, but they have been exclusively talking about work stuff and he didn't seem nervous about talking to her with me this near to him. Maybe Conrad has exaggerated as usual.

When he comes back to the living room, it seems like he hasn't found them. He walks toward me and kisses my lips.

"I'll let you know when I come back, yeah?" I nod my head and kiss his lips again, before letting him go. "I love you!"

"Love you too..." I smile against his lips and then I watch him walking toward the door to leave.

I spend the rest of the morning having breakfast, taking a shower and getting ready. I had told Celine that I would meet her to go start looking for some new furnishings in the city. She was so enthusiastic about the idea of going furnishings shopping.

When I finally meet her, we spend the whole afternoon going around various shops in town. We only stop to have lunch and then we start hunting all over again. My mom's taste is pretty different from mine. While I go more on vintage, she goes on absolute luxury. I guess we could find a middle.

Before we can leave and go back to Quantico, she asks me to stop at her bank to check something that has to do with her business. Why she goes in to talk, I wait outside of the office for her. While I look for something on my phone to keep myself busy with, I immediately recognize the silhouette in the corridor, walking toward me. When I raise my stare, Harry's traits are immediately familiar to me. I stand up to meet him and when he notices me he gives me a surprised look.

"What are you doing here?" He immediately asks me, quite confused. Only in a second moment I notice a blonde girl I've never seen before, right next to him.

"I'm with Celine... she's inside to discuss some stuff." I point to the door and Harry nods his head in understanding. "What are you doing here?" I ask him too.

"We have to talk to someone here regarding a case we have..." He shrugs his shoulders. Well, at least the case is in Washington. "Oh, by the way... Jennifer, she's Scarlett... my girlfriend and Aaron's daughter." Harry quickly says, pointing at me. Jennifer stretches her arm toward me with a smile and I quickly shake it.

"She's Jennifer, the latest addition to the team." I smile back at her at his words.

"I heard so much talking about you!" She tells me with a smile that seems probably way more genuine than mine.

"Good things, I hope?" I joke and she giggles at my words, nodding her head.

"Absolutely!" She confirms with a wide smile.

"We've been nice, for this time!" Harry jokes too and I pretend to roll my eyes at him.

"I'm very thankful!"

"Well, we should get going now... I'll see you at home?" Harry says and I nod my head.

"It has been a pleasure to meet you!" Jennifer tells me and strokes my shoulder before starting to walk toward the end of the corridor, following Harry.

Right after, my mother comes out.

"We can go! It's all good!" She tells me and I start walking with her toward the exit.

"Mom, do you know Jennifer?" I decide to ask her. I haven't brought up with her what Conrad has told me and I'm not sure I should, considering she's married to my father, that has the same job as Harry.

"Yeah, of course... she's a sweetheart! Why?" Yeah, she seemed so. But she was also very attractive and young and Conrad's words keep fucking with my head.

"Yeah, She seems nice... do you know anything about her and Harry?" I go straight to the point and she furrows her eyebrows while she looks at me.

"What? You're jealous?" She chuckles and I immediately glance at her.

"No!" I snort and roll my eyes. "I just want to know if there has been something between them in the past."

"So you're jealous..." my mom rolls her eyes too. "I have no idea, but you shouldn't worry. That guy is crazy for you."

"I'm not worried... whatever, I'll never mention anything about it again!" I quicken my pace, to put distance between us and once we're in the car, she seems to drop the subject of the conversation, luckily.

Harry had texted me after a couple of hours, saying that he would come back home for dinner. I had decided to do something special for the night, a nice romantic dinner for the two of us. I had gone out to go grocery shopping, I had come back home to cook and then I had gotten ready. I had worn a little black dress with high heels and I had painted my lips in a burgundy red for the occasion. As soon as I had put the appetizers on the table, he had texted me, saying that he was going to be late.

As soon as I read the text, my first reaction is just to throw everything on the ground. No matter how many times I try to remind myself that is job is important, I can't help but be feeling the growing bothersome and jealousy raising into my chest.

I slightly calm down the moment I pour myself some red wine and start sipping on it. Conrad is right and he knew what he was doing when he told me about Jennifer and Harry. Now I can't stop thinking about how she gets to spend her days, and nights, with him, side by side all the time. And it's different, because if Conrad is right they've already been physically together and that's all I can think about.

When I hear the door opening and closing, I don't even know for how long I've been sat here drinking more and more wine. I turn around, just to find Harry looking at me surprised. I don't know if for the fact that I'm still up, or for the fancy table set up. I glance at him and he immediately understands there's something wrong. He slowly walks toward me and stretches his hand to my cheek, but I quickly turn my face to the side, to avoid his touch.

"Is it from me?" He asks, moving his stare around the table. I take one fabric napkin from the table and I throw it at him.

"It was!" I stand up and I try to surpass him, but he stops me from grabbing me by my forearms. "I threw everything away already!"

"Are you drunk?" He asks me, checking then the bottle of wine on the table to check how much wine is left.

"I wish I was, unfortunately I'm completely lucid." I sigh and then bitterly chuckle, trying to push him away, to walk far away from him.

"Can we not do this every time?!" Harry sighs, letting me go. I start walking toward our bedroom but I stop in the middle of the living room when I hear his words. "You know it's my job!" At this point, I turn toward him again and I physically feel unable to contain inside what I've been wanting to ask him for days, now.

"Did you fuck Jennifer?" I burst out, going straight to what I want to know. He seems taken aback by my words, he furrows his eyebrows and looks at me with surprise. Obviously, he doesn't understand how I know.

"Why does it even matter now?" He chuckles, obviously not wanting to answer that, but he basically just did with his behavior.

"You did!" I bitterly chuckle, passing my hand through my hair in frustration, to put it out of my face.

"It was before you... why does it matter now?!" He sighs, making clear how exasperated he already is by this conversation.

"Oh, maybe because you still work side by side with her and you see her more than me, your own girlfriend." I raise my voice at him, walking back to the counter kitchen to take my chalice to get myself some more wine, but he's quick to follow me and he takes the bottle out of my hold.

"Our relationship is strictly professional right now. There have never been feelings involved." I glance at him and then I try to take the bottle out of his hold again, but he moves it out of my reach. Maybe his words have calmed me down, but it doesn't change the fact that he's canceled on me out of nothing and now he's the one getting mad. He doesn't get to be mad at me.

"You still didn't tell me." I turn toward him again, resting my back against the hem of the counter. I let the chalice go, since he doesn't seem intentioned to give me the bottle, and I cross my arms over my chest while I look at him.

"Of course, because it means nothing to me!" Harry brings a hand to his forehead and shakes his head. This time, I don't answer him. I just keep my mouth shut and my stare low, but my whole expression is hard and he can tell it. The majority of the times Harry gets more annoyed when I use the silence treatment than when I scream at him. "I've never asked you anything at all on whoever you fucked in the past." He says, probably wanting to hear my voice, to make me speak again. Whenever I don't talk to him he knows that he's seriously fucked up and that I'm really mad. "Should I?!" He tries again. When I don't answer, he plants himself in front of me and then grabs my face with both of his hands, to force me to look at him. "Should I ask you a list of whoever you fucked in the past?!"

"Well, I could do it for you, unlike you." I put on a fake smile, just falling into his provocation. "You don't remember half of their names..." I give him a push on his chest, with both of my hands, but he barely flickers. He grabs my wrists and stops me from moving them to attack him, forcing my arms down.

"You need to stop being like that... whenever you are here, you're the only one that matters." He raises his voice, letting my wrists go just to forcefully grab my chin to make me look at him in the eyes.

"You keep working every day, side by side, with someone you slept with." I articulate every single one of my words. "Would you be ok if I did the same? If I spent the night out with him in the same hotel?" He seems hesitant at my words and his eyes immediately light up with a sparkle of jealousy while he looks at me and probably pictures it in his head. "Maybe I should break up with you, fuck someone, then go back with you and start working with the guy I fucked to see how you like it." I say to get a reaction out of him, because I know that he was trying to contain himself, to say that he wouldn't care, but maybe taunting him with words will just make it impossible for him. Maybe, this way, he'll understand exactly how I feel. His eyes light up even more intensely and he pushes his body against mine, making me hit my back against the hem of the counter.

"I would like to see you try finding someone that can fuck you the way I do." He whispers against my lips, when he forcefully grabs my chin. I immediately feel burning all over my body at his words, but for once, I try to ignore my fucked up hormones. I push him again, with both of my hands on his chest, but he doesn't flicker at all and he tries to more than once to grab my wrists again, but I keep pushing his hands away from me.

"I had forgotten how much of an arrogant prick you actually are!" I try to push him off of me, but when he pushes his pelvis against mine, to keep me in place against the counter, I feel my legs getting jelly immediately. I can feel his bulge pressing against my crotch and he just presses it against me with more insistence.

It takes me a while to remind myself that I can't give in, that he can't just win like that every time.

"I thought that's what you liked about it?!" He whispers against my lips, grabbing my chin again, with a smirk on his face. Before I can react, or do anything at all, he brings his lips to mine and grabs me by my neck. No matter how turned on I am, I still try to fight him off, but maybe that's exactly what turns me on even more. I push him off of me with all the strength I have, with barely draws him back and then too taken in the situation, I forcefully drag his face down to mine to kiss him again.

When he understands that I want to play his game, he throws on the floor everything that is on the counter behind me and I initially jump at his sudden actions. He keeps me in place with his knee between my legs and then his hands go behind the fabric of my dress to get my panties. He grabs the elastic of my thong and instead of taking them off my legs, he forcefully rips off the fabric. I gasp at his gesture and hit him with my fist on his arm.

"Those were 250$, you asshole!" I hiss at him, but he doesn't answer me at all. He grabs me by my hips and turns me around, making me bend on the counter's surface. He lifts up the fabric of my dress to expose my ass and soon enough I feel his hand collide to my butt-cheek in a loud spank, that makes me gasp and grab the hem of the counter to hold myself in place.

I can tell that he feels exactly like me. That all the adrenaline rush from the fight we just had is circulating in his body, driving him completely insane. Making him ache for what is about to come. He doesn't waste any time, I can hear him unzipping his pants and then I can feel his tip teasing my entrance.

He quickly substitutes it with his fingers, that he lets slide in, probably to check whenever I'm already wet or not to prevent me from getting hurt.

"You're soaking wet..." I moan at his words, knowing it already. He gives me another spank, once he takes out his fingers and soon enough he brings his tip to tease my entrance again.

He doesn't waste any kind of time, he forcefully thrusts in and I immediately feel his hips getting my ass when he does so. I'm right away incredibly full. His pace is quick and merciless and I can't manage to stay quiet. I moan and scream his name, while he makes his way into me over and over, driving me completely insane with how rude and strong he's being. He keeps his hand on my face, forcing it down on the counter, while the other stays on my hip. At every single one of his thrusts, my hips keep hitting the hem of the counter and when he realizes he brings both of his hands on my hips to keep them in place and to prevent me from getting all bruised up.

When he suddenly exits me and frees me from his hold on my body, I almost feel like falling down, not feeling my legs anymore. He lifts me up like a doll and he makes me sit on the counter, facing him this time. I wrap my legs around his hips right away and he takes his member between his hand to adjust it again between my legs, before thrusting in again. He grabs my ass, while he pounds into me and I keep both of my hands on the counter's surface, arching my back and pushing my neck backward. One of his hand leaves my ass just to lower down my dress, to expose my breast. His mouth is quick to reach it and he starts licking and sucking on it. I can tell that he's left a mark and then he proceeds to do the same on my cleavage.

When I feel completely worn out, I lay down on the counter and he drives my hips further down on it, to have a better angle to thrust in. He grabs me by my thighs and fucks me hard and deep. I can tell that we're both on the edge. His thrusts become needier and his whole body quickly tenses up.

"Are you gonna cum with me, babe? Cum all over my cock, love." His words and the way he hits my spot every fucking time is what takes to set off my high. I arch my back and moan out his name, in the same exact moment when he spills his warm liquid inside of me.

We both have to get some air back into our lungs, before doing anything at all. Harry is quicker than me, he wraps his arms around my waist and lifts me up like I weighed nothing again. He slowly walks toward our bedroom and once he reaches it, he lays me down on the bed and helps me to take off my dress.

"Do you want to take a shower?" I hear him asking and I quickly shake my head, crawling toward my pillow and collapsing on my half of the bed once I've reached. Before blacking out, I hear Harry's chuckle and feel him covering me with sheets and blankets.

The first thing I feel the morning after, is how sore my whole body is and then, right after, I notice how Harry is not next to me anymore. When I look at the clock on my bedside table, it says that it's past 11 A.M., I'm not surprised I slept this much after everything that went on yesterday. I'm not even sure I and Harry are fine after that argument, because we never finished it but it had never gotten as heated as yesterday. I don't want Harry to forget about everything we've talked about, I don't want him not to take it seriously just because I've had sex with him on that damn counter. I just hope, this time, he's understood how it makes me feel.

When I find the strength to leave my bed, I walk straight toward the bathroom to take a long shower. My hair is full of knots and I still smell terribly like sex and sweat. Once I feel clean enough after the shower, the first thing I notice when I look at my naked body back in the mirror is how bruised I am. My hips are purple, on the most prominent sides, I have two hickeys; one on my breast and one on my cleavage, and some scratches and fingers' prints all over my arms. Last night has been very intense and I can still feel it all over my body. Just thinking about it makes me feel something between my legs.

The rest of the day goes by filling up boxes with Harry's stuff for the moving on Thursday. I had heard absolutely nothing from Harry, I didn't even know if he was working in town today because he hasn't told me and I haven't asked, since none of us had texted or called the other.

When I hear noises coming from the living room, while I'm in the bedroom, I feel obviously surprised, considering that it's just 8 P.M.

I walk into the living room and when I see Harry standing there, with a bouquet of flowers in his hand and a bag in the other I immediately relax. I feel my heart jumping into my chest when I see the flowers, but I try to keep a straight expression on, considering he's doing the same. No one says anything, we just wait for the other to take the first step.

"You're home earlier?" I ask first and he nods his head. He takes a few steps toward me and he hands me the beautiful bouquet of red roses he had between his hand.

"I love you, more than anything. And I don't want you to ever doubt of that." He tells me and at this point, I take the bouquet of roses from him. I immediately wrap my arms around his neck and I bring my lips to his.

"I love you too..." I genuinely say.

"I bought dinner to make you forgive me for yesterday..." he tells with a smile against my lips and I immediately take the bag from his hand to set the table and divide whatever he's bought into our plates.

"You want to eat on the counter?" I smirk at him and he bursts into laughter at my words.

"Let's just stick to the table until we leave, yeah?" He then says, helping me to set everything for dinner.

"Yeah, maybe that's better..." I agree with him and nod my head. Once we sit down to eat, he immediately brings up what I wasn't expecting to hear.

"I told your dad that I would prefer not to be paired with Jennifer anymore, from now on." He immediately gets my full attention. It must have been so weird for my dad. He's probably understood right away that it was because of me but I'm definitely happy that Harry has asked him. It's definitely something, instead of just ignoring my concerns and the way I felt about it.

"Really? And it wasn't weird or anything?" I ask him anyway.

"No, I mean... a little. I talked to Jennifer first to explain and she understood."

"God, I'll feel so embarrassed the next time I'll meet her." Harry chuckles at my words and he grabs my hand.

"Don't, she's nice and she understands..." he brushes the back of my hand with his thumb and then I stand up from my seat to sit down on his lap.

"Ok, enough talking about how nice she is and let's start talking about how nice your girlfriend is." I joke and roll my eyes, putting on a light smirk while I look at him. He wraps his arms around my waist and cuts the distance between our lips.

"My girlfriend is the nicest, most gorgeous, smartest woman on the entire planet and I'm madly in love with her." My lips curve right away into a wide smile at his flattering words. I bring my lips to his again and he tightens the hold around my waist, to have me nearer to his body.

Soon enough, he lifts me up with him and starts walking blindly around the living room. We manage to make it to the couch, where we both fall down and burst into laughter.

"I'm almost done with putting all of your stuff into boxes..." I tell him, as soon as I remember that we're moving out very soon. He looks up at me and smiles, resting his head on my chest.

"I took the day off so I'll be with you for the whole day..." he tells me and I leave a kiss on top of his forehead and he giggles at me. I absently play with his hair and he grabs the TV remote controller from the coffee table to turn on the television.

"I can't wait to officially move in with you..." he tells me. He lowers the neckline of my t-shirt to leave a kiss on my cleavage.

"Yeah, I'm pretty excited too... it's weird to think about the fact that it will be our house for a very long time, hopefully... no?" I tell him and he moves his eyes away from the TV and turns to look at me, looking very interested in what I'm saying.

"A very long time, like forever?" Harry asks me. He looks pretty serious to me, there's no hint of joking in his voice or in the way he looks at me. There's no better future I can imagine, than to spend the rest of my life with him and the fact that he thinks about it the same way makes me feel incredibly happy.

"I'd really like to be with you forever, yeah..." I nod my head and then I bring both of my hands on his face to kiss him on the lips.

"I'm such a lucky man!" He chuckles against my lips and I immediately nod my head at his words. He gets up from the couch and he brings me up with him. This time he can see where he's heading to and I immediately understand his intentions when we reach the bedroom.

"After last night you have to be as delicate as a flower..." I tell him, once he lays me down on the bed. He chuckles and takes off his shirt, throwing it on a chair not so far from him.

"Why? Are you sore?"

"Yeah, like everywhere!" I say, taking down my t-shirt and throwing it at him. I lay down with my back just to show him the bruises on my hips, which are the most evident ones.

He lays down between my legs and he leaves a kiss to both sides of my bruised hips.

"I'm sorry... you could've told me!" I stroke his head, pushing his curls out of his face. His hair has gotten a lot longer now.

"I didn't realize until this morning... I was too taken in the moment. That was pretty hot." I smirk at him and I can tell that he definitely feels relieved. He didn't like for sure the idea of hurting me.

"Maybe we should resolve every fight like that..." He chuckles and I do too at his words. I'm sure he would very like that.

"If you let me win every time then I could take it into consideration..." I nod my head and he chuckles, resting his head on my stomach and wrapping his arms around my hips.

"You can win every time you want with that pussy." He genuinely tells me and I burst into laughter. Something tells me that he probably wasn't joking, after all.

"That's so flattering... you really know how to win a woman's heart!" I sarcastically say and he starts laughing again at my words. He gets down and leaves a kiss right on top of my clothed crotch as an answer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

457 8 6
Short Stories Mature Content
706K 7.6K 108
a book of different harry styles imagines! i really hope you enjoy them, i'm always open for requests! x. ALSO - I WROTE THESE WHEN I WAS YOUNG AND D...
331K 7.5K 47
[COMPLETED] It is well known that the world isn't a nice place. There are too many people and not enough humanity. Emma learns this very quickly when...
Fiendish By N

Fanfiction

325K 13.5K 61
Wrong place, wrong time, unknown future... ___________________________ "Just leave me alone." "Sorry, babe, but you're mine now. You belong to me." _...