The Boy I Met Online

By KittyQueenxx

He added me on Facebook, I didn't know him but I accepted his request anyways. We became really good online f... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue
Extra Chapter

Chapter 9

3.2K 101 18
By KittyQueenxx

That weekend, Paige and I were having a sleepover at my house.

Like always, we gossiped, played games, watched a couple of movies, and then we went on Facebook.

Just as we scrolled down my feed, I got a new friends request.

"Let me guess, that Andrew guy's brother added you." Paige said.

I clicked on it. It was that girl who I caught Steve making out with.

"Nope, it's Jill, that sixth grader that made out with my ex." I said.

"Accept her request so we can look at her profile." She said.

I accepted the request and then I went straight to her profile.

We looked through her statuses , and we laughed at her because of how stupid she was. We also went through all her pictures , she dressed like a slut and wore way too much makeup, and she's only 12.

Just then, she messaged me.

Jill: Hey, are you the girl that broke up with Steve?

Monica: Yeah, I am.

"Let's wait and see what she says." I said.

Jill: Oh, then you must already know who I am.

I didn't want to act like I knew her already.

Monica: lol nope, who are you?

Jill: I was the girl who made out with Steve. Isn't that why you broke up with him?

Monica: Ooh, so you're that bitch! I almost didn't recognize you since you actually look somewhat pretty in your profile picture, unlike your real life self.

"Nice one!" said Paige as she laughed. We high fived.

Jill: I'm not the ugly one, if you were pretty Steve wouldn't have cheated on you.

Monica: And if you were pretty you wouldn't have to heavily edit your pictures.

"You're on a roll, Monica!" said Paige.

"Ha, I know."

Jill: You know what, you're just a black rabbit.

"Hold on, I got a good one for this." said Paige. She took the keyboard and she typed out a response to Jill.

Monica: Um, I'm white, not black, maybe you should think your comebacks through, lol.

We both laughed.

Jill: You wanna fight?

Monica: lol.

Jill: I'm serious, when I see you, I'm going to beat the shit out of you.

Monica: Lol, we'll see.

Jill: K , Monday, you'll be a bloody puddle. Bye!

Paige and I couldn't stop laughing. What was a 6th grade twig going to do to me?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 58 23
Realization..., the day I finally realized that it had all been a joke..., that everything I knew to be true turned out to be a lie....my friends, my...
228K 6.7K 51
His face is leveled to mine and I can see tiny droplets of water on his face and lips as he draws closer to me, my anticipation is crazy as he move...
64.7K 3.2K 13
Shall I try dating my best friend for ten days? A GeminiFourth Short Story
70.5K 2K 22
IN THE PROCESS OF EDITING! BUT FEEL FREE TO KEEP READING!!! I'm the type of girl that every other teenage girl on the planet strives to be. Pretty, p...