The Lost Fairy

By goldendragon225

Over 400 years old, part of a secret scientific experiment by that era's Magic Council. F/n L/n, a wanderer... More

Chapter 1: The Hurting Hero
Chapter 2: The War Begins
Chapter 3: Phantom's Arrival
Chapter 4: Secrets Revealed
Chapter 5: Lost Shirt
Chapter 6: Trains...
Chapter 7: Womanizer M/N?!
Chapter 8: Break The Ring
Chapter 9: M/N's Anger
Chapter 10: New Home/ Nightmares
Chapter 11: Ninja
Chapter 12: Truth's Revealed
Chapter 14: Arrival In Edolas
Chapter 15: Edolas M/N
Chapter 16: Return To Earthland
Chapter 17: The Cloaked Man On Tenrou Island
Chapter 18: The Power Of A God
Chapter 19: Training/The 7 Year Time Skip
Chapter 20: An Ancient Dragon Slayer
Chapter 21: Focux
Chapter 22: Neptune Vs. The God of Dragons
Chapter 23: Pushed To The Limit
Chapter 24: Horace and Bora
Chapter 25: The Original Dragon Slayers
Chapter 26: M/n Vs. Thor
Chapter 27: M/n's Enemies
Chapter 28: The Fight For Humanity
Chapter 29: Rage of The Dragon God
Chapter 30: We Don't Trade Lives
Chapter 31: The Light Alliance
Chapter 32: Feelings Revealed
Chapter 33: The Grand Magic Games Begin
Chapter 34: The Grand Magic Games Pt.2
Chapter 35: Pandemonium
Chapter 36: Dragon Force
Chapter 37: Mercurius Rescue
Chapter 38: The Hungry Wolf Knights
Chapter 39: The Death of The Dragon God?!
Chapter 40: The Party
Chapter 41: We have a pool?
Chapter 42: The Eclipse Spirits
Chapter 43: The Sun Village
Chapter 44: Love
Chapter 45: Tartaros Begins
Chapter 46: Tartaros Vs. M/n
Chapter 47: Rockwell's Sacrifice
Chapter 48: Rage of The Water Dragon
Chapter 49: The Will
Chapter 50: Father and Son
Chapter 51: Fairy Tail Zero- The Lost Fairy
Chapter 52: The Dragon God Returns
Chapter 53: A Darkness Within
Chapter 54: Ankhseram
Chapter 55: Neptune's Final Atonement
Chapter 56: Armageddon Part 1
Chapter 57: Armageddon Pt. 2
Chapter 58: Broken.
Chapter 59: The Strongest Dragon Slayer
Chapter 60: Wood God Dragonslayer
Chapter 61: A Broken God
Chapter 62: Magnolia

Chapter 13: The Ultimate Roar

6.1K 152 25
By goldendragon225

Wendy POV

This was it, nobody was here to help me now. The fast one raises his fist, I close my eyes and prepare for it, that is, until I hear a low pitched growl. I look up, and see a shining white light coming from the hole the man was sent into. A few seconds later, he walks out of it, blood seeping from the side of his mouth and a few nasty cuts on his face.

You: "Leave The Girl Alone."

Racer: "Damn, can't you just die already?" The two each disappear again, but this time, he begins dodging and blocking all of their attacks.

You: "You people... Have hurt two women who are very important to me... Now, you will pay." He grabs the fast one's face and forces it into the ground, then kicks the goth one into the same hole he came from, only to get blasted back by some green wave of energy. Then everything goes black.

Natsu POV

I run up to a small waterfall, only to see M/n come out of it holding Wendy and her cat.

You: "Take them and get her to Erza."

Natsu: "Hey, are you ok, you don't look so good."

You: "Go Now Natsu!" I nod and run off, scared of his outburst.

Your POV

I continue walking through the forest, until I come up on a river. I decide it's probably the only time I'll have to wash myself off, I was covered in blood and dirt. I wince as I lie down in the water, but as soon as I'm down, I hear a fight going on down the river. I groan and stand back up, knowing that right now I'd be no help in a fight, my body was giving out, big time. Mumbling about how unappreciative these people are, I walk downstream, but then I find Lucy lying up against a small island in the stream, but, she was... crying...

Lucy POV

I see something red go by me in the water, then more of it, some kind of red liquid was flowing through it... Then something drips onto my shoulder... I look over, and see blood, then I look up, and see someone standing on the small island. The sun was at their back so I couldn't see their face.

You: "Are you alright...?" They say out of breath, wait I know that voice... I-it was M/n... he steps in front of me, shielding me from Angel.

Lucy: "Y-yea, now that you're here."

You: "I won't be much help, my body needs rest, it's giving out on me, I can buy you some time, but I can't win this fight right now... Hey, you." He looks over towards Hibiki. "I need you to find a way to help us win." He nods and walks over to me. Everything changes then, I couldn't even describe what was happening, I heard somebody fighting in front of me, as my brain was flooded with images.

Your POV

I feel an immense power behind me, and jump out of the way as Lucy fires some kind of spell even I don't think I've ever seen before. I walk away as the dust cloud dissipates, knowing I had to find it...

Where is it? Where is Nirvana? If I don't find it before they do, and it gets released, all hell is going to break loose. I search the forest, trying to sense its power, but I couldn't find anything, then it happens. I turn back and see a large purplish beam of light with black streams surrounding it.

You: "No..." Nirvana, it's been released. "Damnit!" I punch the tree next to me, making it fall over. These people, they're getting on my last nerve... As I'm making my way towards the large beam though, it begins, moving? Then a giant spider looking thing arises from the ground, and begin walking away from me. "Oh Come On!" I keep chasing it, trying to catch up, but when I finally reach it, I realize we're back at the Caitshelter guild. Then I feel a large power begin to build up. I release my full speed and take off towards the guild. I reach the front of it just in time, it fires a spiraling dark purple beam at me. I extend my arms, and catch the beam. It pushes me back a few feet, but I dig in and stop myself. I continue to push against it, trying to protect the guild hall.

Roubaul: "Stop this young man!" I look back and see the old man standing there. "You're life isn't worth mine! I know that you figured out my secret! You know these people aren't real! So why are you doing this!?"

You: "I'm Not Doing It For You! This Is For Wendy! Imagine How'd She React If All Of You Died Like This! I Won't Let Her Live A Life Blaming Herself For Your Death!" As I finish though, the blast flies above me, no longer aimed at the guild. I look back again, and see the flying Pegasus thingy from earlier. "Couldn't have come sooner huh?" Then it begins falling from the sky. "Oh, fucking fantastic!" I scream throwing my hands in the air. "First Erza gets poisoned, then Wendy gets taken, then I have to stop Nirvana's blast, and now there's a giant metallic Pegasus falling form the sky. Still, not the most eventful day in my history..." -_- I groan and jump up to the Pegasus as it's falling from the sky. Then I begin hearing a different voice in my head.

Hibiki: "You must destroy all 6 at once!" Huh?

You: "Ok I already have one annoying voice in my head, I don't need another one."

Hibiki: "What? Who's this?"

Lucy: "Is that you?"

Erza: "It's M/n!" I send two separate waves of energy from my feet as we get closer to the ground I realize we're coming in too hot.

You: "Oh shit." I sigh as I know what's coming.

Erza: "What is it M/N? What's wrong?"

You: "Anybody on this Pegasus, we're coming in hot. And I happen to be under it right now."

Lucy: "Well Don't Stay Under There!" Wow, no shit.

You: "Too Late." I get crushed by the gigantic Pegasus. Awww, this legitimately sucks right now. I am able to maneuver my hand to a position where my claws can extend through it, then I punch through the holey metal. I continue to cut away at it until I'm able to push myself through, although the sharpened metal cuts me up pretty good. I groan and walk out of the destroyed Pegasus. "Well, at least it's the fun part now." I trudge into the lake and begin lazily swimming across it. I arrive at the large spider thingy. I jump up and land on it, but am surprised to see some kind of ancient city on it. "The hell?" Then my ear twitches, I heard something, to my left, but where...? Then I hear it again, I take off towards it, then begin smelling an all too familiar scent. I arrive at the scene. I see Erza, Jellal, and Midnight. "Ok, what in the absolute Fuck! Is going on here?" I say pointing at the ground. "Please tell me that asshole isn't against us anymore." I say pointing towards Jellal, Erza nods, thankfully. "Ok then, that means you." I say pointing at Midnight. "Are the enemy, correct?" Erza nods again, but I could hear her heavy breathing from here.

Erza POV

You: "Ok Midnight, your fight is with me now." He says pointing his thumb at himself. "Erza, take Jellal and go. And Jellal, you're on thin ice, don't fuck this up." Then he looks back to Midnight. "Let's end this quick."

Midnight: "With those wounds, it will be. You do remember what happened last time we fought, right?"

You: "It won't be the same this time." He growls back at him.

Midnight: "Oh really, I believe last time you ended up on the ground with a branch through your chest, I'm surprised you're still alive after that." What?! M/n was that injured this entire time? He throws off his jacket, revealing poorly wrapped, extremely bloody bandages around his side.

You: "I know your secret now, it will be different... Erza! Go destroy those damned lacrimas!" I nod and run off.

Your POV

You: "Let's do this." I charge him. "Heavenly Dragon God Fist!" He smirks, thinking I'll use magical energy against him to deflect again. But, at the last second, I dissipate the spell and punch him full force. He goes careening backwards into the wall of one of the buildings.

Midnight: "W-what did you do? How did you hit me?" I use my full speed and begin knocking him around.

You: "Don't even try your illusions on me either. I have no fears anymore." He falls to his knees, gasping for air.

Midnight: "HOW?! How Did You Get This Strong!?" I walk over to him, standing over him.

You: "I attacked you full force form the beginning with magical energy, imagine having my amount of energy deflected back twice as strong. Of course I lost, but I found the little loophole in your powers. You can't use those powers on living things. And even though I'm a fucked up one, I'm still living." I kick him in the gut, then walk past him, towards lacrima 1. Where that death seeking bastard is. "You hear me Zero? You messed up when your people messed with the people I care about. You hurt Erza, you tried to obliterate Wendy's guild. And worst of all... You kidnapped Wendy... The girl I was supposed to protect." I am the son of The Dragon God. I will no longer tolerate this. I continue my walk to lacrima 1, but on my way there, my vision begins to blur. I look down and see blood was seeping through the bandages, Damn... it... Then everything begins to fade away, and I collapse onto the ground...

When I come to I'm lying on the ground, but I knew this wasn't over, I could feel a growing power within Nirvana. I continue my journey to lacrima 1. I get there just in time to see Natsu tackle Zero through the lacrima. Man, he was able to beat Zero...? This kid may end up being something special... I'm broken from my thought by Zero's laugh.

Zero: "You think this is over...?" He smiles wickedly when he sees me. "Even though you managed to destroy all 6 lacrima, they all channel energy into a central one, and that one, it's what stores the power of Nirvana..." No... He Can't Be Serious! "As long as that one is still in one piece and has remaining energy, Nirvana will fire, and since it can feel it's been destroyed, it will put all remaining energy into it. Not even you, the son of The Dragon God, can stop it." I groan and take off, going full speed back out and towards the guild. I jump off of Nirvana as it begins crumbling and land near the other side of the lake. I quickly swim to the shore and turn back to Nirvana.

Erza POV

I feel an enormous magical energy begin swelling within Nirvana. I run out to the top and see Wendy and Carla standing at the edge, looking out towards their guild. Then there's and enormous tremor that shakes through the ground.

Wendy: "What's going on Carla?!"

Carla: "Get away from the edge child!" I run up and pull her form the edge, but as I do I see an enormous black and purple blast of energy ripping towards someone... No... No, what is he doing...?

Erza: "M/N! M/N Get Out Of There!"

Your POV

I bring my hand up and smack it against my fist in front of me, creating an enormous magic circle in front of me. 'You do know this spell will not only use up all of your magical energy, it will take from your life force as well, after this, you won't even be able to walk for weeks.'

You: "I know the damn consequences, but I can't let Wendy's guild go out like this, she must hear the truth herself."

Lucy POV

I run out just in time to see an enormous glowing white magical circle in front of us.

Lucy: "What the hell?! That thing's bigger than the lake!"

Erza: "It's M/n, he's going to try and stop the blast." WHAT?!

Lucy: "That Idiot! What Is He Trying To Prove!?"

Erza: "Wendy's guild is still down there, M/n is going to try and protect them."

Your POV

You: "Heavenly Dragon Secret Art! ETHERION...!!"

Erza POV

W-what is this power I'm feeling...?

You: "ROAR!!" An extremely large and powerful wave of white energy rushes back towards Nirvana's blast. The two collide head on, and explode. The shockwave from them sends me flying backwards.

Your POV

I stand there out of breath, I could feel my knees shaking and I couldn't feel my arms. Then everything fades away, and I fall onto my back, looking up at the stars.

You: "Damnit, Fairy Tail... L-look at what you made me do..." I say slightly laughing to myself.

Erza POV

We walk up onto the shore, and I see M/n lying there on his back motionless.

Erza: "M/N!" I run up to him and check his pulse. I let out a breath when I feel one.

Gray: "Just how strong is he...? That blast he fired back, I've never felt anything like it."

Jura: "He is a truly an exceptional warrior. One of the bravest I've ever met. He jumped in front of that blast with no second thought or regard for his own safety.

Your POV

I open my eyes just in time to see everybody disappearing.

Roubaul: "That man, right there." He says pointing to me as he fades away. "He knew all along." I hear some gasps and confused words thrown my way.

Gray: "You knew?"

Lucy: "Why didn't you tell us?"

Wendy: "H-how did you know? You've known them for a day."

Natsu: "Huh, I thought they smelt funny."

Jura: "He could sense that they all had the same magical energy."

Lyon: "Impressive."

Erza: "B-but... if you knew, why'd you stop the blast?"

You: "W-Wendy... S-she needed to hear this for herself..."

Wendy: "Y-you did that... for me...?" I nod slightly, unable to move my neck any further. Then I hear footsteps coming towards me. I look back up as Wendy runs up to me and hugs me. "Thank you, M/n." I smile and pat her head.

You: "No problem."

Erza POV

W-What is he...? I've never met anybody like this boy before. I look over as he is currently being held up by Gray. Petting the girls head, he hasn't even met her, yet he risked his life to make sure she had a proper goodbye? W-who does that...? Then I see something else that truly shocks me, the ring, the red one, it was shrinking. When Wendy hugged him, he no longer felt angry... No, there's something else to this. He wouldn't do that unless there was another motive behind it... He must know Wendy, or know something about her. But what could be a strong enough motive that he would risk his life...?

Your POV

I look down at her. Wendy huh...? So, this is Grendeeney's child? 'Yes... Please, take care of her, my son.' Well, since you and Grendeeney were a thing, I guess she is like a sister to me. And I protect my family. She looks up to me smiling, tears still in her eyes, then, she giggles. I couldn't help but smile at that. Don't worry Etherion. Nothing will harm this girl. You have my word.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.2K 1.9K 80
While out on a mission Natsu, Lucy and Happy find a eight year old kid wandering the streets. She waled around asking people for food, before heading...
395K 8.3K 40
MY DAD IS A WIZARD. ©hyungiii 2017 [fairy tail]
5.2K 30 67
Nathan Briggs. Broken and abandoned by the people he called family. And to top it off he is no longer even in his own dimension/world. What would hap...
56.9K 1.1K 65
Note, I don't own Fairy Tail, it's plot, or characters. I only own my plot and OCs. Enjoy! This will also be following the Fairy Tail anime storyline...