If I'm Louder. [a Ziall roma...

By OMG_its_VICE

"i...i need to tell you this" Niall said to the interviewer...thousands of people watching us from their tele... More

10-23-13
Louder [a Ziall romance.]
Confession.
Lean On Me
The Letter
the concert of a life time
rejected.
video diary.
patience
intruder.
chatty man.
scars.
its not that easy being green.
choke.
"im on my way"
weak.
"you may see him now"
grab my hand.
trama.
Crime scene
just a dream.
talking in the bathroom.
Harry's Date...
fangirl.
dreaming in reality.
therapy
****AUTHORS NOTE NOT RELEVANT TO STORY****
The Documentary
Random Poll...
EPILOGUE

Nandos.

8.9K 164 25
By OMG_its_VICE

 Zayns pov:

  "and i told him, PUT ME DOWN PUT ME DOWN!". Niall was telling me a story of when Harry and Liam threw him in the pool.

i chuckled and said "i love it when you say 'down'. your accent is so cute".

he looked at me with a slanted smile and said "your cute". i felt my cheeks tighten as i blushed. he always know the right words to say.

            we were half a block away from Nandos.  Niall had on a reddish brown cardigan, with a white undershirt and reddish brown pants. i had a black blazer, with a regular white shirt under with black dress pants, and my usual bracelets. i always hated bracelets because it alway remined me when i was littler,

see, when i was little i was bullied, alot. i was bullied because i was musslum. in school people said " oh tell your dad thanks for 9/11".

and sometimes they would jump me. to this day i still have nightmares.

i shouldnt think of that, im sopost to be enjoying my date with Niall...which hasnt even started.

the day was perfect. it was slightly cold, but warm enough to able to dress up. the sun was bright which brought out Niall's eyes. 

 i reached my hand out and grabbed Niall's hand, and pulled him a tad bit closer to me. i leaned my face towards his and gave him a gentle kiss. no matter how many times i kiss him..it would always feel like it was our first time. then i saw a flash of light and realized we were being stalked by a group of girls. hopefully there weren't any fangirls in Nandos.

  when we got up to the door of nandos, i let go of Niall's hand and opened the door for him.

"thanks babe" he said, still with a cute accent

when we got in there, there wasnt a person in sight. i looked around the store and saw that in the middle of the room, was a table. it was just one single table in the middle of the room. it had a red table cloth over it, and a vase with a rose in it. my lips then formed a smile as i realized what is happening. Niall has rented out Nandos for us.

 as if he could read my thoughts, Niall leaned next to me and whispered in my ear  "you didnt really think i'd let those crazy girls ruin our date would you?"

i didnt think it would be an actual date. i thought it was just lunch and we were just going to eat but it was the total opposite. 

 i turn to him and gave him another kiss. then i realized the waitress was waiting for us so i stopped. 

"here are you menus...follow me" she said. we did as the girl said but we didnt really need her guidance. it was obvious where we were siting.

 Niall pulled out my chair and i sat down. it felt weird being cared for...i mean like romantically. i always liked to be the one to do sweet things when i was in a relationship but when Niall treats me like he does now...it felt right , in a weird way.

"what would you like to eat?" said the waitress. automatically Niall said his normal meal.

"Potato with hommus-his starter Double Breasted Chicken wrap, medium spice with peri chips A medium corn on the cob 5 Chicken Wings-hot and…a drink"

the lady scribbed his order down and looked at me. i looked at Niall who knew i couldnt eat some stuff because of my religion so he ordered for me.

"ummm...he will have a backed potato, with sour cream. and...." i knew he tried to be a good boyfriend and tried to order for me but he struggled. so i cut in and said "and ill just have a salad...not really that hungry like Niall"

 Niall blushed because he knew that he was hungry all the time. the waitress left and me and Niall were alone.

"you know" i said "this may be the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me."

"well i want you to have the best baby" get gave me a wink and my heart melted a little..this must how the fangirls must feel

"Niall i need to ask you something....how do you deal with it?"

"deal with what?"

"the press. i mean i read all of those tweets and watched all of those shows where they made fun of you...how did you stay strong"

he looked at me with a strong gaze. i looked deeply in his blue eyes as he grabbed me hands. i looked down at our his hand touching mine, and rubbed his hand with my thumb.  with my right hand, i gently moved up my bracelets without him seeing.

"well Zayn, when all of that was happening..there was this one guy who helped me stay strong. im not sure if he knew it but he helped more then he could. it hurt allot when i read those tweets but when he held me in his arms...nothing else mattered. that guy was you Zayn. you held me strong. i knew that no matter what you would always be there to hold me and when you said that you liked me...i knew that you would be here, next to me no matter what. and i know its hard for you too Zayn but i need you to know that no matter what...im always here for you. when i saw you on the floor crying..a part of me cried to. Zayn i dont think you know how much you mean to me"

 i teared a bit and i began to talk as usual, he knew the right thing to say.. "i just feel as if no one cared about me untill i announced that i liked you. people called me vain...and it hurt.  im not just some boy who stares at himself in the mirror all day...if people just got to know me then im sure i'd be as popular as Harry. and you Niall...i always wanted to be you. your cute, sweet, have a kind heart and a wonderful personality".

Nialls grip got a tab bit harder

"you have amazing blue eyes, and a adorable laugh! but what do i have? all that the fans see of me is a boy with a good body, who is self centered, and can sing ok"

Niall looked at me with a sad face. "but Zayn...i fell in love with you because i got to know you. i know that if you give the fans a chance to know you...they would love you. see, you just havent got the right attention because you never had the opportunity. but one day your chance will come, may it be tomorrow or ten years away. just know that im here. i have to be honest and say its not going to be easy for us, dating. i know it will be hard but i need you to promise me under what ever stress or pressure your under..you will always talk to me"

"i promise"

"the reason i want you to talk to me is because i know what the world thinks of gays...and bisexuals. its not easy. and it can break people...bad. so i just want you to promise me that we will always be together. ok?"

i nodded my head and gently said " i promise."

after a couple of minutes, Niall talked again. "so now that we have that whole dramatic scene out the way...lets get to the fun stuff "

i smiled and nodded. i didnt realize untill the waitress came with our food that "the fun stuff" Niall talked about, was the food.

they carried my food on one plate, but Niall had. four. that is what i liked about Niall..he was never shy to be himself...but on the other hand he blushes everytime i see him wit his shirt off.

 i picked up my fork and began to eat. i wiped my mouth if any dressing got on the side of my lips...i was being polite. but Niall...he ripped meat of of the chicken and showed it into his mouth.

  after about 2 minutes of starring at him, i caught his attention. he looked at me with a mouth full of corn and said "what?"

i chuckled and i said "i just think you so cute when you eat."

he gave me a cheezy smile, making sure i saw the corn between his teeth.

 i then began to eat my baked potato...but this time i used my fingers. when i went on dates i'd usually ate like a gentleman...but today i got to eat like a...man i guess? i dont know but it just felt great to not be worried.

"so" i said "tell me when you first knew you liked me"

that must have hit him hard because for the first time, he put down his fork and talked. i was so shocked i cut him off and said "holy shit you stopped eating"

Niall looked at e as if i had three heads and continued to talk. "well...i knew i was gay sence i was in the 3rd grade so when i first met you...i already knew i was gay. i remember when we were put in the group on x-factor when i started to develop feelings for you. but the real moment i fell in love with you is when we sang 'kids of america'."

i chuckled and said "the first time i fell in love with you is when you did that irish jig on that TV show"

it was true. it was the first time i thought of Niall as more then a friend.

 Nialls pov:

 our lunch was great. the waitress didnt charge us because i was there favorite customer...which was a extra bonus. as we left the store there were tons of paparazzi outside of the store. i tooks Zayns hand and ignored the flashes and the questions.

 then i remembered, the book signing. 

"Zayn!" i yelled, making him jump.

"what time is it?!" he looked at me and knew exactly why i was worried.

he whipped out his phone and said, with a nervous face, "4:45"

  and with that the both of us ran. the mall was five blocks away...we could have walked but we knew we had to be their earlier.

i saw the paparazzi run behind us, filming us running. i looked at Zayn who looked at me while we were running. he smiled at me and grabbed my hand, somehow making me run faster. 

my chest was tight from running so fast and i was running out of air.

after about two minutes we made it to the mall. we both stopped and gasped for air.

Zayn said, in between breaths "that-was-the-most-i-ever-ran-in-my-life"

when we caught our breath we walked inside.

we saw the boys sitting down, Louis talking to harry, and Liam passing the floor. the door opened with a loud creak, gaining Liams attention.  he gave me an evil glare.

 as we walked up to the both, liam went off.

"you were so post to be here TEN minutes ago? where were you huh? oh i know where you were...you were in Nandos being a fag!" as the words slipped his mouth, i could tell liam regreted them. the word stung not only Zayn...but me as well.

Zayn walked up to Liam so he was face to face with him and said "what the fuck did you just call me?"

i grabbed Zayns arm, gaining his attention, and said "babe, it was a mistake. let it go"

Zayns tension decreased with my touch, 

"Zayn, im sure he didnt mean it he just got a little carried away"

Liam then said "im so sorry Zayn, i was just really angry. i-"

Zayn cut him off, at first he was loud but then his words gently calmed down. "just dont....just dont call me that again."

me and Zayn took our seats. Zayn was the first one at the table, then me, Liam, Louis, and Harry.

i leaned over to Liam and said, "try not to lose your cool again. i know it wasnt your fault but Zayn has been through alot the past couple of days."

the fans started to walk to us with there books.

"like what?" Liam said, while signing a book.

"well...his mom disowned him."

Liam looked at me as if his mom just died. all he could say was "poor Zayn."

i didnt relize that a girl with blond hair stood in front of me, waiting,

when she got my attention she said "hi! oh my god i think you and Zayn are just so awsome...do you   mind signing my flag?"

she held out a rainbow flag, and i did as she said. 

im sure that i'd have to sign even more weirder things today

_____________________________________________________

so yeah i just realized that i havent did an authors note for a while. thanks for all of you who told me to continue with the story and please help me spread this book around :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

447 12 9
"Harry...I just can't," I whispered, unable to breathe with how close he was. He became instantly self-conscious, wrapping his arms around himself...
4.7K 254 38
The smallest decisions can cause the biggest changes in our lives. For Niall, his entire world gets turned upside down after meeting Zayn Malik at a...
74K 1.7K 15
Prologue: I look down at hands, which are roped to the chair, and the same goes for my feet. The metallic red liquid, drips of my busted lip, onto...
483K 12.3K 31
Niall is in love with Zayn and has been for the last 3 years. The first year they dated was absolutely perfect. Niall couldn't be happier! But, then...