Gratsu (and more) one shots

Bởi Tottosmile

Gratsu one shots and short stories. (boyxboy) So it's Gratsu. Don't we all just love a little yaoi? I have no... Xem Thêm

GRATSU YAY
Never have I ever
Flashbacks (Regrets)
Like A Train
The definition of happy ending~~
Fraxus: Fantasy World
Not Gratsu, but thing of storytelling
Road trip (Edo-Gratsu)
First Kiss
(Hm what's this?)
*sighs* NaLu.
How to toast bread on the floor
Trick or Treat?
Thanksgiving; Spoon
Gray x Paul AU: PAUL'S RETURN <3
Happy new year (:
New One Shot!
Christmas Gratsu!

Video Games

5.5K 176 148
Bởi Tottosmile

It was a beautiful day, the sun was shining and all the flowers were just gorgeous right now.

It was May, the month of happy couples.

And of course Gray and Natsu were inside all day. They were playing games on Gray's old Nintendo 64 he had found when he moved. He had some good games, Super Mario 64, (beaten 100% three times) Ocarina of time, (beaten two times each) Majora's mask, (beaten a bunch of times, both of them loved it) and they also had Mario Party and Mario Kart 64 for whenever more friends would come. They played the N64 a lot.

Right now, they were sitting around playing Super Mario 64, and Gray was raging, since he always fell at the same point in Tick Tock Clock.

"Gray, do you want me to help you?" Natsu said, and then he laughed when Gray fell down again.

"Maybe you should try jumping into the level at another time. Don't you think it'd be easier if the blocks didn't move?" He grabbed the controller out of Gray's hands and started to play, this time making Mario jump into the level at twelve.

Natsu beat the level on the first try which made Gray a little mad, because without that one-up he collected every time he would've gotten two game overs. Because of that same, fucking, block.

Natsu grinned.

"That wasn't so hard." He noticed Gray had left the couch where they were playing. "Hey, where are you going? Are you jealous of my mad skills?" He grinned even wider.

Gray scoffed and turned around. "Nowhere really. I would say we need some air. Especially you. At least I went outside to get here."

After deciding that walks are nice, Natsu tapped save & quit, turned off the system, and came after Gray.

Their friendship was... weird.

Erza had threatened them multiple times; if they didn't stop fighting all the time, she would beat them up. Since they didn't listen, they had to go through the punishment.

Ow.

After that they started to hang out. A lot. And they had come to realise how much they enjoyed it. They were inseparable. Like they had been best friends all their lives. And they had been, in a way. Their old fights hadn't been of hatred. To them, it was more of a friendly gesture, a way of hanging out.

Now they had a more obvious way of hanging out.

Finally outside they walked around for a bit, talking about anything that came to mind.

"So, I heard some people were having a party this Friday," Gray informed Natsu. "Apparently it's at this club thing called Fairy Tail, and it's for like, everyone. Do you feel like going?"

"Nah, I'd rather just stay home and play video games," Natsu said nonchalantly. "Why bother asking? You know I don't do socializing."

"I thought that maybe you'd enjoy yourself, that's all. But, I won't force you."

"Maybe I'll think about it. What time?"

"Not sure, but I'll probably get there around eight thirty."

The problem with Natsu was that even if he was threatened with death, he wouldn't leave his video games. At home or in public, he played. He owned a bunch of consoles, including his Oh so dear 3DS. Gray had to admit that the games for that thing were pretty awesome, but still. He would never get that addicted.

Gray liked playing games too, but he wasn't as good as Natsu. He was kinda bad. But he didn't really care. It was always fun, especially playing with Natsu.

Since they had to "become friends" as Erza put it, (meaning "stop fighting everywhere") he had seen Natsu play a lot of different games. He was amazing at both platformers and RPGs, but he wasn't bad at FPSes and such. He was always very into the games.

Which was adorable.

They walked around for a bit, until Gray sighed and came up with some lame excuse to go home.

"I need to get home and get money so that I can buy food for the week. And I'm sure as hell not letting you tag along to a grocery store. See you."

"Yeah!"

~=~

Gray got home and lay down on the couch. He had an extremely comfortable couch, in his opinion.

That's probably why he bought it in the first place.

He was lying on the couch flipping through channels, whem suddenly he felt his phone buzzing in his pocket. He grabbed it and answered without checking who it was.

"Hello?"

"Hi Gray!"

Of course, it was Natsu.

"Oh, it's you. What do you want?"

"I just wanted to say I made up my mind about that party or whatever. I'll go, I thought maybe I could try to have some fun."

"Good decision. It will be fun. Are we hanging out tomorrow?"

There was a few seconds of Natsu thinking before he answered.

"Not tomorrow, I have a few errands. But maybe the day after that. I'll text you. See ya! Bye!"

"Bye."

~=~

A few days passed, it was finally Friday. Gray was way too excited for his own good.

Gray didn't recall ever seeing Natsu at a party before. He did, however, recall many times of "I changed my mind"s and "Something came up and I can't go"s.

"Well," Natsu said, "I guess we should get ready soon. Could you help me? Eh, I don't really know what I'm supposed to wear." He rubbed his hair awkwardly.

"Sure."

They went to where Natsu's closet was located and Gray dove into it. All the clothes smelled like Natsu. Mm.

"Mm"?

Natsu was running his hand through his hair over and over nervously.

After a few minutes, Gray threw a shirt at Natsu.

"This will look nice."

He moved on and found some pants that he also threw in Natsu's general direction, not really looking.

Smack.

"Gray!"

"What?" Gray looked up at Natsu.

"It would be nice if you didn't throw my pants on my face."

Gray laughed. "You know I like throwing pants around me."

Natsu tries to put on a sad face but he gave in to the laughter as well as he put on the pants - on his legs, not his face - and then he went to a mirror to check.

"Thanks Gray, this is great."

"You're welcome. And you look hot."

Natsu turned to Gray, and let out a confused "what?"

"Uhm," Gray said as he realised he couldn't get out of this. "You heard me."

Natsu smiled and walked to Gray. "You're not too bad yourself," he said and poked his chest.

If Gray had had any food or drink in his mouth at that moment, he would've spit it all over Natsu.

But happily he didn't. Though he almost choked on his spit. That would've been awkward.

"What," Natsu said, as Gray went quiet. "Hasn't anyone ever told you that you look good before? You really do."

People had told him that. Many times.

(*cough* I think so and so do you)

"Eh... Well... They have."

"Do you react like this every time?"

"No."

"Then why now?"

"Because it's you."

"What's so special about it being me? Is it because I'm a guy?"

"No... It's not. Happens occasionally too."

"Then what?"

"Well, it's you. And that makes it... More special, I guess. You're my- close friend. It's special to have your approval, I guess."

Natsu looked at Gray.

Then he smiled.

"We should get going. It's almost eight, and the club is quite a walk from here."

"Yeah."

The two of them walked through the living room. Gray could see Natsu looking at the TV with his PS3 plugged in.

"I want to play," Natsu said longingly.

"Not happening," Gray said to Natsu. "You said you'd come."

"Gray... Can I bring my 3DS?"

"No. Socializing and video games is not a combination that works."

Natsu didn't argue with the logic. He even shut his mouth for once, which probably was good for Gray, who didn't really want to talk right now

~=~

They arrived at the crowded party around 8.30 as planned.

They were immediately seen by Lucy who waved them over. Gray waved back and walked over to her.

"Gray! How did you get Natsu here?" She turned around and waved a group over.

"Well, I think it's a one time thing." He glanced over at Natsu, who looked extremely uncomfortable.

"We're glad to have you here. Levy, check this out!" Lucy gestured to Natsu, like he was a new shirt or something.

"HI NATSU!" Levy said, overly excited. Natsu stepped back a little, and Lucy looked angrily at Levy.

"Levy! Don't scare him. He's not used to partying. But I hope he'll be back, he's too hot to sit inside." Lucy added a wink.

Natsu blushed and mumbled something that sounded like "I'm not interested."

"Oh, sorry Natsu," Levy said, still super excited. "I hope you have fun!" She skipped back to the others.

"We're done with people," Gray whispered to Natsu. "Let's go get a drink and just enjoy ourselves." He grabbed Natsu's arm and dragged him across the room to the bar.

As the bartender prepared something, Gray could see how Natsu again and again rested his hand against his pocket. Gray couldn't help but wonder why.

"Natsu, what's in your pocket?"

"Ehm, nothing."

"Natsu."

"Well... It's my GameBoy Advance Sp."

Gray groaned. "Why on earth would you bring that?"

Natsu looked down. "It... Comforts me. A little."

Gray sighed again. "If you're so nervous and can't even go one night without your video games, then why did you come here?

The bartender put down two drinks on the counter. Gray quickly grabbed one of them, but Natsu hesitated before he took the other one himself.

Gray just couldn't stand Natsu being this uncomfortable, so he just grabbed Natsu's arm and dragged him out of there.

"Gray?" Natsu said when they came outside. "What are you doing?"

"Why are you here? You're so uncomfortable and you're not having fun whatsoever."

"I... Thought that you'd be sad if I didn't come, and I didn't want that."

"Well, now you're sad instead."

"Why would you care, I mean, I'm the one with the stupid crush, so if you're happy I'm fine."

"Natsu..?"

Natsu's cheeks turned to a dark red colour.

"Holy shit. Gray. I did not say that. Forgive me. Please don't ditch me forever!"

"Natsu, did you mean that?"

"No! Gray! Sorry."

Natsu turned to run but Gray grabbed his arm.

"Natsu."

"Yeah?"

"I wouldn't leave you forever."

Not really knowing what to do, Natsu threw his arms around Gray's neck. "I'm sorry," he said again not knowing what else to say.

"It's all ok, I promise."

Then Gray leaned down, and lips met lips.

~☆THE END☆~

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

42.4K 1K 71
One shots and small stories about my fave ships! Gratsu/Natray, Stingue, Fraxus, and others!? Enjoy!?
404K 8.7K 71
This book will have one shots, two shots, short stories or anything I can write and they'll all be about Gratsu! But that's not all! I may occasiona...
12.6K 567 20
Nastu is a deaf, anti-social high school Senior. He's fine, even comfortable, with his deafness. He has enough friends to enjoy school, though he is...
342K 7.9K 51
It's mating season for the dragon slayers. Natsu is a submissive slayer, Gray is a dominant devil slayer. What happens when gray discovers Natsu has...