I'm Married To Pain

By nicaYabby

Ashley Carlson, a frustrated law student, found herself in the middle of the aisle. But she doesn't hate to b... More

I'm Married To Pain
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (Gina)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author's Note
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
End
Announcement
Promotions:

Chapter 14

11.8K 320 32
By nicaYabby

I just looked at her hand with my left brow up. "Fiancee? Great. Your ring finger's empty."

She smiled and took her hand back. Gina-1, Slut-0. She walked circling me. "You know, upper classes don't have rings for engagements."

And for two points. "Must be somewhere in the stocks or bank accounts? No emotional attachment."

She stopped just to my right shoulder. "I guess so. You can choose to stay away before that money chase your life down."

Exactly what I was waiting for. As usual, money could do anything just to get me out of their way. I'm not even sure if Tyler likes me or not. Maybe he likes this girl enough not to cheat but I'm not backing down tonight.

"Why then do I get this feeling? You are more afraid than I do. Afraid enough to spend cash on me when I can have Tyler without spending a coin. Am I getting it wrong?" I faced her. That's when she gave me a real bitchy smirk. Almost as scary as Maleficent and Ursula joined together. Ugh. I have to stop liking Disney!

"Are you sure he likes you?" Okay, she got a point in there. Or maybe that was a ten. However, I know she's really scared right now. We're equally unsure of Tyler's bastard feelings.

"Don't test me. Maybe if you shut that slut, dirty mouth, I might leave you guys alone." I got closer to her ear and whispered. "Don't push me any more further from considering your pity feelings."

I smiled at her and gave her a blink of an innocent condolence.

I got off the scene as fast as I could before her guards sees me and beheads me infront of Tyler and her laughing ugly face!

I searched the crowd for Jcee. Until I saw Cley slightly smiling at me. He raised his glass for me and drank his shot. The crowd is too busy and noisy with all the dances and stuffs. The Wills are talking to Ash's parents and laughing at something so happy. Jcee, where the hell?!

"Who are you looking for?"

Oh. God bless America! Tyler just appeared. Lucky day for me. I should've believed in Cley's superstition. "I need Jcee."

"Why don't you need me, instead." He smirked.

Not a good time for this, Tyler. I rolled my eyes and tried to get in the whole crowd to keep him away. In a snap of a finger, I pulled Cley from his comfortable seat with a famous belly dancer.

I pulled him til we got to the parking lot. Looking back, I tried to see if Tyler is somewhere near us, good thing no one here with us.

"Why did you have to grab me when she's about to give me her number?" Cley with his bored face.

I ignored him though. "Drive me home. I can't find Jcee."

"Jcee left earlier. He has work for tomorrow." He explained.

Of course, of the four of them, Jcee was the earliest billionaire since he is now a CEO. Jared's still on the training side while these guys were left, I don't know. Maybe Tyler's waiting for the wedding before taking over their company. As for Cley, I really don't know.

He took me in his gorgeous tangerine shaded Lexus and drove me back to LA. The long ride was a little boring. We took a little sip of coffee in a Starbucks cafe somewhere along the road. The guests were meant to sleep in the hotel tonight. I can't even remember why I dragged this guy with me.

He continued to drive as fast as he can. There were countless flashes of cameras in some remote highways. "You'll pay a lot, swear!"

He laughed at me. "Nope. My parents would. Plus, I don't think the cops will come and arrest me. That would be a lot of effort to race with me only to be paid for my release and the deletion of my records." A wide smirk came across his face.

Wealthy, stubborn kids, huh?

"Spoiled jerks." I mumbled at myself.

Well, he heard me. "Jared taught us to do that. Even worse than that, actually."

Something is very wrong with the way he looks now. He's more of pouting at something so hateful, speeding his car even more.

I put my hand softly in his hand on the shifter. "Calm down, Cley."

Too bad, he stepped on the brakes so hard but not hard enough to throw me out the windshield. Just enough to alarm the airbags. I guess he was just way too distracted. But why? What happened? What worse could have happened in the past?

He leaned his back and close his eyes to breathe a little while I put the airbags into place.

"I'm sorry, Gin. I almost lost it. What a lame racer." He smiled at himself and went off the car.

I don't think so. Others would have never controlled the car if that happened. Maybe it would have rolled over or something. But he made sure the impact would be as soft as possible. It would have took a life if he wasn't a good driver.

Worried, I went off the car to look at him. He was at the back, looking at the ground. "Cley..."

I looked at the ground and there! A six-meter, thick, dark mark on the cement. It smelled awful, too much rubber that is slightly burnt.

To my shock, he took some of the rubber and stared at it.

"Dodge." He whispered and looked at me.

I just frowned at him. He took me back in the car.

Something's wrong now. I can feel it. These boys are hiding something cruel in the past. Something worth paying the cops or maybe even the courts. Should I try and know? Or... Maybe not. I don't care about that. They don't look murderers anyway.

***

And so Cley disappeared for few weeks.

I let out a sigh. "Know what? I should go and get something to drink." Jcee stood from his seat and went out the race track.

I was so bored until Jcee dragged me all the way here. Ashley and Jared will be here in a short while. I should just sit as quiet as I can until they come.

"You can't give me silent treatment, Gina. Your eyes are screaming bullshits at me right now." Tyler turned his back at me, leaning forward the railing.

Who told him to stand infront of me and look at me? I looked at my nails, trying to fight the urge to talk to him.

"About last time..." He started, still facing the race track.

"She already warned me. Don't worry about it."

He turned to me, giving me a pissed look. "That's not what I mean." He came to me and dragged me out of the place.

He took me in his own garage just beneath the bleachers.

He sighed at me. He seemed trying to read my mind. "Okay. Let me get this straight."

As usual, I, being so stubborn. "Go on." While nodding like a real innocent girl.

"I'm engaged with someone I don't even like. It's not so hard to turn it down. However, she's just too fragile. I hate to think I'll hurt her." Wrong! She's as bitch as hell! "What's making me crazier... no, CRAZIEST even..." He came closer and cupped my cheeks. His voice toned down to a hurt whisper. "is that... I fucking like you. I don't know when or how I can get hold of you. I don't want to lose you. Especially now that I've already fallen so much. And this is your fault."

What? MY fault????? "How is that my fault?"

"I've tried so hard to get you out of my mind since the first day but you are too much attractive. You are addictive."

I rolled my eyes at him. "And you think THAT was my fault? Woah! Blame my parents. Or you could blame your shitty hormones!"

He laughed at it. But went serious again after few seconds. "Seriously, Georgina. I need you to tell me what to do."

For some reasons, I want to tell him to break off the engagement since that rotten girl is a bitch anyway. But due to some stupidity of my hilariously sexy mouth. "No, Tyler. YOU tell me what you want me to do."

If it's not obvious, he wanted me to, of course, stay with him until he marries the girl.

"Just stay with me. I can fix this thing. Just... just not this time." His eyes flickered in worry.

My brows went up. "You're not really making me do that, are you?"

"I'm actually begging you. I'd do anything you want me to do but spare me my engagement and Cassidy. Let me handle that." I didn't move, thinking of what to do next. "Trust me."

Giving up, I looked away and noticed a yellow Lambo in the corner. What a ride! But that's not my business now. "You are engaged. The sad part here is that you can't let go of her and making me wait for you is just pathetic."

"You like me, Gina. I always know that you really do." He said arrogantly.

"Fine! I'll try. But you'll do what I want you to do and you can't be jealous when I'm with someone else, okay?"

He raised his brow. "I think the last part is not fair."

"No. It is fair! You get to be with her, I get to be with someone I like to be with too. And that is something I want now. You just said you'd do anything I want." I crossed my arms with triumph written in my face.

"Fine."

*** Ashley's POV

"You alone?" I asked Jcee.

He smiled at me. "I don't know. I was with Gina and Tyler just before I went to get some drinks."

Jared looked at me with a stupid face. "Make out." He breathed.

That's when those two popped out. We went straight in a restaurant to dine.

"Where's Cley?" I asked while we are eating.

No one answered or even looked at me. Problem?

"He's gone for weeks now. Last time I saw him was on your wedding day." Gina answered.

"What happened?" I turned to Jared. I know he'll answer me.

Instead, he gave me an are-you-stupid face. "Hell I know. I was with you all night in the island. Dumb are we?"

I hit his arm just to give justice to myself. This jerk will never change!

"Jcee?"

Well, Jcee won't give me stupid answers.

He looked at Tyler, who shook his head softly. Jcee then shrugged.

And yes. There is really something wrong with these guys. One thing's for sure, with the kind of face Jared is showing now, he knew what is happening.

Saved by the bell when someone approached us. A pretty, wealthy looking girl came. "Excuse me. I didn't mean to disturb. How come my fiance didn't invite me to this?"

Fiance???? I heard Tyler's fork and knife drop in an instant. He looked pissed. "What are you doing here?"

Jcee and Jared greeted her. Gina did too with a little hint of sincerity. More on mocking.

"You should've called her, you know. She's your fiancee, remember?" Gina said. The girl looked at her blankly, offended, maybe.

"Tyler, you really won't introduce me, will you?" The girl said.

"This is Gina and that is Ashley, Jared's wife, as we all know." Tyler started. I smiled at the girl, which she returned with the cutest smile ever. "Guys, this is Cassidy, my fiancee."

His what??????????? He has something like that? What about Gina??? What about my friend?

"Please give us a seat for our friend." Jared instructed the waiter.

And now, we are eating with her. It's awfully awkward. I hate it.

"Tyler, mind cutting my steak for me? I'm tired." Gina gave her plate to Tyler.

Of course, Gina is as bitch as witch. This is why I don't argue with her.

Tyler took her plate and did it. When he returned it to Gina, Cassidy frowned. "What about me?"

Tyler dropped his knife again. "Seriously guys? Jared, Jcee, Ash, is it really hard to cut it? Should I call a waiter to cut it for you? Or should I kill the chef for not making the beef tender?"

At some point, it is funny. But not the really-pissed face of Tyler.

***Tyler's POV

After we ate, Jared and Ash went straight home since it's not so good for preggers to sleep late.

"And for you, Jcee should take you home." I told Gina. She rolled her eyes at me but no matter how annoying she is, I don't have it in me to get mad at her. I just want to kiss her at times like this.

"Fine. I'm giving you this one." As she rolled her windows up.

Jcee smiled and pulled out the parking lot.

I turned to my car, where Cassidy is waiting for me.

No matter how kind she is, I still get annoyed for some reasons. I'm always cold at her but I'm not gonna break her. I'm just waiting for her to get mad and leave me. However, that is still not happening.

"I want to stay in your place tonight." She said calmly.

I sighed a little and drove home.

When we got in my place, she just went straight to my bedroom and gave me this stupid silent treatment. Why do girls do that? Everytime!

I stayed in the living room for half an hour before taking a bath.

The fresh, cold water ran through my warm body. The feeling of it woke my spine and gave me shivers. I can't think. I can't think straight. Should I go and talk to her? Should I just convert my religion to Islam so that I can have both of them without looking bad. Should I just choose one of them? Well, it will be Gina. Always be Gina. However, that's not going to be an easy move.

What the hell should I do?

Damn it!

I went out of the bathroom and saw her at the other side of the bed. Her eyes are closed but I know she's not asleep.

"Silent treatment, huh?" I stood and stared at her. She's beautiful, no doubt about that.

I heard her sigh. "What do you want me to do? Thank you and be happy that you made fun of me infront of your friends?"

"That's not what I'm trying to do."

She sat and faced me. "But that's what you did!" A tear came off her eyes.

I frowned. What have I done??? Something strange pricked me in the chest. I scratched the back of my head.

"I'm sorry." She said.

See what I mean? She's just so annoyingly kind! How can anyone even dare to hurt her? Only I does it. But believe me, I never wanted it. If only I could love her the way she wanted me to.

She rested her back to the headboard and played with her fingers. She does this when she's trying to make herself calm. "I'm trying, really hard, to understand you. Your cold feelings, the way you treat me, everything! I know you don't like me. I always know you don't but I'm trying to atleast make you like me. I never did anything bad to you but you always do bad to me. Yet, I'm still the one who loves you and you're the one who don't."

Right. That's always the case. I sat beside her. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that awhile ago. I was just irritated." I kissed her head. "We should just get a good nap."

That's how I run away from scary conversations. Call me coward, whatever! I'm still hot as hell.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 174 42
Ashley Adamson got to know that her father had put her in an arranged marriage to Jake Efron, the biggest playboy, jerk and arrogant guy that she eve...
568 37 17
Ashley Kimberly's life turns upside down when his journey as a woman from a man begins!.This Playboy Lawyer with no respect for women learns what i...
534K 16.8K 58
Jocelyn Smith, a 32 year old divorced college professor, was married to her high school sweet heart right after college once they realized that she w...
72.1K 5.7K 44
Infertility! A simple word but can create havoc in a woman's life. Specifically, if that said woman's husband is having an affair with his long-time...