Chapter 14

I just looked at her hand with my left brow up. "Fiancee? Great. Your ring finger's empty."

She smiled and took her hand back. Gina-1, Slut-0. She walked circling me. "You know, upper classes don't have rings for engagements."

And for two points. "Must be somewhere in the stocks or bank accounts? No emotional attachment."

She stopped just to my right shoulder. "I guess so. You can choose to stay away before that money chase your life down."

Exactly what I was waiting for. As usual, money could do anything just to get me out of their way. I'm not even sure if Tyler likes me or not. Maybe he likes this girl enough not to cheat but I'm not backing down tonight.

"Why then do I get this feeling? You are more afraid than I do. Afraid enough to spend cash on me when I can have Tyler without spending a coin. Am I getting it wrong?" I faced her. That's when she gave me a real bitchy smirk. Almost as scary as Maleficent and Ursula joined together. Ugh. I have to stop liking Disney!

"Are you sure he likes you?" Okay, she got a point in there. Or maybe that was a ten. However, I know she's really scared right now. We're equally unsure of Tyler's bastard feelings.

"Don't test me. Maybe if you shut that slut, dirty mouth, I might leave you guys alone." I got closer to her ear and whispered. "Don't push me any more further from considering your pity feelings."

I smiled at her and gave her a blink of an innocent condolence.

I got off the scene as fast as I could before her guards sees me and beheads me infront of Tyler and her laughing ugly face!

I searched the crowd for Jcee. Until I saw Cley slightly smiling at me. He raised his glass for me and drank his shot. The crowd is too busy and noisy with all the dances and stuffs. The Wills are talking to Ash's parents and laughing at something so happy. Jcee, where the hell?!

"Who are you looking for?"

Oh. God bless America! Tyler just appeared. Lucky day for me. I should've believed in Cley's superstition. "I need Jcee."

"Why don't you need me, instead." He smirked.

Not a good time for this, Tyler. I rolled my eyes and tried to get in the whole crowd to keep him away. In a snap of a finger, I pulled Cley from his comfortable seat with a famous belly dancer.

I pulled him til we got to the parking lot. Looking back, I tried to see if Tyler is somewhere near us, good thing no one here with us.

"Why did you have to grab me when she's about to give me her number?" Cley with his bored face.

I ignored him though. "Drive me home. I can't find Jcee."

"Jcee left earlier. He has work for tomorrow." He explained.

Of course, of the four of them, Jcee was the earliest billionaire since he is now a CEO. Jared's still on the training side while these guys were left, I don't know. Maybe Tyler's waiting for the wedding before taking over their company. As for Cley, I really don't know.

He took me in his gorgeous tangerine shaded Lexus and drove me back to LA. The long ride was a little boring. We took a little sip of coffee in a Starbucks cafe somewhere along the road. The guests were meant to sleep in the hotel tonight. I can't even remember why I dragged this guy with me.

He continued to drive as fast as he can. There were countless flashes of cameras in some remote highways. "You'll pay a lot, swear!"

He laughed at me. "Nope. My parents would. Plus, I don't think the cops will come and arrest me. That would be a lot of effort to race with me only to be paid for my release and the deletion of my records." A wide smirk came across his face.