SHE FELL IN LOVE WITH DEATH

Από tahiramaahes

Alibel is a normal independent young woman.She has just completed her degree and wants to enroll in a medical... Περισσότερα

SHE FELL IN LOVE WITH DEATH
Chapter One: DEADLY DETERMINATION
Chapter Two-DEADLY ENCOUNTER
Chapter Three-DEADLY PACT
Chapter Four-DEADLY TERMS
Chapter Five- DEADLY WAIT
Chapter Six- DEATH'S APPRENTICES
Chapter Seven-DEADLY CHARACTER
Chapter Eight: DEADLY SHOCK
Chapter Nine: HEAVENLY MEETING
Chapter Ten: DEADLY ATTRACTION
Chapter Eleven: HEAVENLY ATTRACTION
Chapter Twelve: HEAVENLY MIRAGE
Chapter Thirteen: HEAVENLY ILLUSION
Chapter Fourteen: HEAVENLY DREAM
Chapter fifteen: DEADLY ERUPTION
Chapter Sixteen: DEADLY HESITATION
Chapter Seventeen: DEADLY GAME
Chapter Eighteen: DEADLY REASON
Chapter Nineteen: DEADLY REVELATION
Chapter Twenty: DEADLY SITUATION
Chapter Twenty-One: DEADLY WORLD
Chapter Twenty-Two: DEADLY ASSOCIATION
Chapter Twenty-Three- DEADLY REUNION
Chapter Twenty-Four- DEADLY BEGINNING
Chapter Twenty-Seven- DEADLY SUSPENSE
Chapter Twenty-Eight: DEADLY CHOICE
Chapter Twenty-Nine: DEADLY REALM
Chapter Thirty: DEADLY CONFRONTATION
Chapter Thirty-One: DEADLY PROCLAMATION
Chapter Thirty-Two: DEADLY DISCLOSURE
Chapter Thirty-Three: DEADLY SECRETS

Chapter Twenty-Six: DEADLY SPY

171 5 0
Από tahiramaahes

The Underworld...
In the Realm of Hell...

Devil's Throne ...

Hate was summoned by Devil and here Hate was, in front of his throne.

Devil was sitting on a very big throne, made of bones, decaying flesh and living humans, whose mouths and eyes were sewed and who had various injuries which were bleeding profusely. There was the putrid scent of decaying flesh that invaded the room. It didn't bother Hate however: Devil's taste suited Hate. He was pitiless and unmerciful, just like Hate. Or even more so.

And every time Hate came in the throne's realm, the throne kept growing bigger and bigger. Every time Devil added new living humans' souls to the pile of dead bodies. That was a very terrifying and gruesome scene. Again Hate liked it. Very much.
Hate had been contemplating the idea of having the same throne as Devil for a long time. A throne that was the embodiment of power, fear and cruelty. Words that fitted Hate perfectly.

Hate looked at Devil's red eyes. Their gaze fixed on each other. Devil stood up, and came down the deadly throne. Hate admired him in all his glory.

Devil was a lethal being. He was tall, broad and very muscular. He had long, curly ash colored hair, full red glowing eyes, plump lips and a straight nose. He had markings in red ink on both sides of his square jaw. His body was half covered in fur; he was half beast as it was often spoken of him in history. His arms, his back, his abdomen were all covered in fur. He wore no upper clothing to try to hide it. He wore only dark pants with dark boots. Around him was a perpetual smoke that often came out his nostril, eyes and mouth when he was angry. His beast appearance made him more terrifying than repulsive. It was what he wanted to be. He wanted to  be feared. And the fur did not affect his beauty at all. It only made him appear more deadly and lethal. On his head held high, was a crown made of bones, adorned with jewels. Devil's unlimited cruelty and inhumanity were what made him powerful. He explored and surpassed what he embodied as a being to be what he was called: Devil.
Only God's power could equal his own. That was why God and His devoted followers had been in an unending war with Devil; because Devil was as powerful as God. But the events orchestrated by Hate were going to tip the balance in favor of Devil. That was why Hate's scheme was important and this was why Devil blindly but willingly followed Hate.

He approached Hate with his usual dark smile. That smile, he only showed it to Hate. After all, they had been allies since the very beginning. They had joined hands and powers, trying to make God's creations, the humans, unworthy of him. Devil and Hate had been tainting their hearts and souls since then. Their ultimate goal was to conquer heaven and earth and to overthrow God from his throne, even though Hate had a personal revenge to take. Having the revenge was plus. Then both Devil and Hate could rule over the world and spread their evilness in the most cruel ways. Once in their hands, the whole world was doomed.

Devil approached and extended his left hand while Hate knelt down to kiss the ring on his finger.

"My Lord", Hate said, "you summoned me?"
"I did Hate, dear old friend", he smiled.
Hate stood up, asking: "What is the reason for this personal summoning then?"
"You know Secret, our dear old friend?", Devil said grinning.

Hate nodded.

"Well, one of my minions had been captured and released with a message. He wants to meet me for a possible partnership."

Hate was shocked by the news.
"Why now? Why is he interested now when I had run the world over looking for him to join our Dark army to no avail?"
Hate asked, puzzled.

"I don't know but I don't really care. What I want is for you to meet with him.
I do not move for this kind of triviality. It's up to you to take care of it. If Secret thought that I would personally meet him, then he must have been driven mad by all the secrets he took in."

"You want me to meet with him? It could be a trap", said Hate.

"Exactly so. This is the reason  why I want you to go. I can't risk that Secret learns all my secrets, you see. Whereas you..you've been friend with him long ago. So you're practically immune to him. And I don't want to have to fight with an insect like him if this really turns out to be a trap. But eventually I don't want to ignore the prospect of adding a new member to our army. Secret's powers could still be useful in this upcoming war. So, Hate I command that you go and meet him."

Hate nodded.
"Where should I meet with him?"

"In between the realm of hell and heaven, at 3 p.m this sunday", said Devil nonchalantly.

"A very tactical place for a meeting. A holy place on a holy day at a holy hour", said Hate.

"Indeed! Its seems our old friend is wary of us. And rightfully so!", Devil exploded in maniacal laughter.

"I shall take a group of demons for the meeting then", replied Hate.

"You would have deceived me if you didn't", replied Devil.

"Then I shall please you by taking some among the fiercest demons to the meeting", said a strategically-thinking Hate.

"Do so", said Devil walking back to his eyesore of a throne. "And if you can't bring Secret's whole body back to my realm with his consent; then you shall bring his dead body or pieces of it back without his consent for me to adorn my throne. A rare piece to add to my collection."

"Indeed My Lord", said Hate bowing before turning around and disappearing.
____________________________
Saturday night...

In the Infinite Realm..
Knowledge, Death, Secret..

Death, Knowledge and Secret were around Knowledge's working desk. However today, the desk was full of weapons: magical one and non-magical one.

Death was testing a sword. A magical sword. One that could channel his magical power as deadly as his scythe could. Happy with the result, he placed it back on the table. Then he went next to Knowledge, who was sharpening her own weapon, to speak with her.

"You think your plan is going to work, Knowledge? How can you be sure that it will be Hate that will come and not Devil himself? You clearly told Secret to say to the minion that we ambushed that he wanted to meet with Devil? So how can you be sure that Hate will come?", asked Death.

Secret, who was testing a weapon, one he could hide, a dagger, approached the two of them to hear the conversation.

"Hate will come", said Knowledge confidently, still sharpening her weapon without looking at Death.
"Devil might be pitiless but he is very easily manipulated. He will consider about having Secret on his side, but he won't make a move to meet with him. He considers himself too superior now to meet with any of us. So he will send his most trustworthy ally: Hate. The one who was there for him and helped him from the very beginning. And knowing Hate and him, their pitiless, manipulative and untrustworthy nature, Hate is going to bring demons."

She deposited her weapon and Secret placed his next to hers.

Then Secret noded. "I believe so too. What Knowledge said."

"How nice of you Secret! You believe in me! See that, Death! You should trust me more too", said Knowledge hugging Secret's left arm, who subtly removed it from her grip and went to stand away.

"Huh huh! Yeah. The man trusts you but only when he is a mile away from you. When he is near you, he doesn't. So I'll consider trusting you when Secret will stop averting you, Knowledge", replied a very annoyed Death.

"You're a fun-killer, Death. Its reason why I never invited you to any of my parties", said a pouting Knowledge.

"Wouldn't have come anyway even if you did", replied Death before he changed the subject. He didn't want to enter into a childish and futile fight with Knowledge.

"Do you think I should bring... Alibel...with us?", asked Death.

"I'll say yes. Better keep her close with us. If Hate stole her Book of Fate, it wasn't without reason. So we...or better... YOU should keep her next to you.. So bring her but we will keep her hidden away from the battlefield", said Knowledge.

"But I don't really want to bring her. We don't know how bloody the battle is going to be", said Death, worried.

"Then the only option is to take her to the Imposing Realm, to Arro-"

"No!", yelled Death cutting Knowledge short. "That horny bastard is going to traumatize her. Plus I don't think he will prevent Hate from entering his realm."

"He will if you make him make a holy vow", replied Knowledge.

"I don't want to be holy-binded to him", said Death. "I cannot visualize this. It's unthinkable."

"Then you better choose what to do with her because you can't let her unprotected. Because the noose is tightening around her. So no matter what, you have to make a choice. Either you bring her with you on the battle where she can start to learn the truth to fight back, or you keep her away, unprotected, ignorant and unknowing without the ability to fight back. You choose! Either you keep her in the dark, ignorant of what is going on and make her more fragile than she already is", said Knowledge taking her favorite weapon off the table.

"Or you drag her to your hell to toughen her up to be a warrior...a fighter.", she finished, putting her shining and sharpened clay-more into the light. "You have until tomorrow to decide."

Death, anxious, didn't know what to do. Things had escalated to an uncontrollable summit. He had wanted to include Alibel in his world slowly, pace by pace. But things were seriously getting out of control.

What shall he do now?
_________________________________

Dabu!
Don't forget to comment on what you think about the story so far.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

5.5K 292 30
"I beg you to listen" Murmuring softly as I froze in his touch. Exhaling slowly. Doing my best not run out of his hold. "What are you saying?" "I'm t...
126K 8.4K 55
Five Star Reviews for Atlantis Academy: "Omg this book was amazing I couldn't put it down or stop reading. I carried it with me open on my phone whil...
1.2K 855 49
I'm Xirasti a pure demon that lives in hell. When I was a child on accident I found an angel trapped in the bottom of a cavern. From the first moment...
Raven Από Fae Rose

Μεταφυσικές

2.3K 142 18
What would you do if someone you loved died? Would you cry, move on as best you could? Or would you turn to a demon for help? 17-year-old Charlotte i...