Facade (Yoongi x BTS)

By bluesaturn03

Yoongi was an innocent teenager but his peaceful life was taken away from him after saving the ex boss of a p... More

Intro
Preview : Forest
Characters
Chapter 2: Spread news
Chapter 3: Visitors
Chapter 4: Lie
Chapter 5: Mr. Lee
Chapter 6: Finally back
Chapter 7: Unknown people
Chapter 8: Argument
Chapter 9: Begining
Chapter 10: Weird
Chapter 11: Caught
Notice
Chapter 12: Drunk
Chapter 13: Kihyun
Sorry
Chapter 14: Information
Chapter 15: Awake
Chapter 16: Violent
Tagged
Chapter 17: Elimination
Tagged
Chapter 18: Emotions
Chapter 19: Bad habit
Chapter 20: Ambushed
Chapter 21: Meeting Sky
Chapter 22: Past (RM & Jin)
Chapter 23: Another 2 people
Chapter 24: Past (J-Hope & Jimin)
Chapter 25: Sent away
Chapter 26: Past (V & Jungkook)
I need your help
Chapter 27: Broken families
Tag + Sneak peak
Chapter 28: Thoughts
Chapter 29: Hacked
Chapter 30: Intruders
10 Facts About Me + Spoiler
Chapter 31: Conscious
Chapter 32: Blame
Chapter 33: Girl clothes
Chapter 34: Basement
Chapter 35: Bruises
Tag
Chapter 36: Lost
Chapter 37: Truth
Chapter 38: Trust
Chapter 39: Funeral
Chapter 40: End

Chapter 1: Normal day

26.7K 719 113
By bluesaturn03

Yoongi swayed his hips as he walked through the long corridor. Maybe if other people were walking there, it would terrify them but for Yoongi, it was very normal for him. Seeing dead bodies and blood along the corridor is something that he saw often because he was the one who caused it. Yoongi was in quite a good mood. He hummed while looking for a specific door to accomplish his mission. "Found it" he said while smirking. He knocked and went it after hearing a faint "come in". Yoongi walked to the desk where a man sat there or rather the boss of a certain mafia group. "Hi, I see that you're quite busy", Yoongi said smiling.

"Why are you here? Who are you?", the man said pointing a gun at Yoongi. Yoongi still kept his smile. "Not fair when you get to have a gun" he pouted looking at the man with an innocent look. "What do you want?" "I want the item in your drawer" Suddenly, Yoongi pulled out his gun and pointed it at the man's head. "Now its fun" Yoongi said smiling. "You think I'm afraid. Who sent you here?" The man said putting his finger on the trigger. "Well, I think that's enough chatting but I'll answer you. BTS" Yoongi said pulling the trigger and shot the man. The man didn't expect Yoongi to pull the trigger so fast. He went to the drawer and took the file that is full with information. He smiled happily and went out from the mansion. He skipped to the black car in front him.

"Here is it hyung" he said happily while handing the fail to the tall and charismatic man. "Well done baby" He said patting Yoongi's head. "Drive back" Namjoon said to the driver. Yoongi and Namjoon chatted throughout the trip back to their mansion. "We're back!", Yoongi announced, skipping in the house. "Jinnie here's the file. I hope I can see his gang down by tomorrow" Namjoon said to the broad shouldered and handsome man in front of him or to say, his beloved boyfriend. "No problem. Did Yoongi injure himself?" He asked and receiving a answer that he is happy with. "No, he is completely fine." Suddenly a guy shouted when he ran and hugged Yoongi up.

"Finally you're back doll! How was it?" Yoongi was startled  by the man but soon to release it was the younger, Jungkook. "It went great! Now put me down, I'm not a doll" Yoongi said to the younger while giggling. Although Jungkook was younger than Yoongi, he was very strong and he was a muscle pig which Yoongi likes very much. "But you do look like a small,cute doll" he said putting the older down. "Where's Taetae hyung? I need to return the gun to him" "His in the back. You know, the usual place" the older thanked him and went to the warehouse where it was filled with a large variation of weapons.

Yoongi knocked before going in, "Taetae hyung, here's your gun. Thanks" Yoongi said giving his famous gummy smile. "Thank you kitten" Yoongi wanted to go but he was grabbed by the arm by the gorgeous and slender but strong man. "Did you forgot something?" The older said. Yoongi blushed. He stood on his tip toes and planted a kiss on Taehyung's cheeks. "Sorry, I forgot" Yoongi said still having a faint blush on his cheeks. "It's okay kitten. Next time maybe I should punish you" The older said with a smirk and suggestive tone which caused the younger to blush when harder. "I'm just kidding kitten. Go now, I know you still need to return hyung's knife". "Okay bye bye hyung". 

"Hoseok hyung, your knife" the younger said walking into the dancer's office. "Hey little one, thank you very much". The older said while smiling as bright as the sun. He sat in front of his desk with someone's back facing Yoongi. "Hey prince, why didn't you greet me?" The other man said while pouting when he turned around on his chair facing the younger. "I didn't know it was you, Jimin hyung, sorry" the younger said to the cute looking but dominant man. "Come here" the orange-haired man said while pulling Yoongi onto his lap. Yoongi yelped and blushed. "Looks like someone is shy today" Jimin say while kissing the head of the younger. The younger hummed softly enjoying the embrace of the older.

That is how BTS normally spend their day. Even though it is not normal to others, this is how they lived, years in the mansion with this lifestyle. Murdering and taking down other gangs, giving affection and caring about each other and sometimes tears were spilled but that's a whole other day. They were practically like a family, more than just a group of members in one of most powerful mafia gang in korea.

;Soooo, that's the first chapter. I hope I didn't bore you guys because I kinda want to introduce the characters and their life in this chapter. From here onwards, more drama will happen but gradually. I hope you liked this chapter. Please vote and comment 💕 I would love to see your comments. For now, bye bye 👋;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 60.7K 50
A boy who needs help and only a possessive mafia can only help him. Cover credits to unbelievable: aisyx__
76.3K 2.2K 16
He's a ruthless killer and mafia leader, showing no mercy. Just loving the feeling of having a bullet puncture someone's skull by him hand. He's a sh...
210K 7.9K 21
Wherein Min Yoongi is a mafia boss and has a 5 years old son named Min Jungkook- who is eager to have a complete family and so the younger decided to...
71K 3.9K 64
Yoongi has a miserable abusive home life. He pushes through it in hopes of leaving on his 18th birthday. But when he mysteriously disappears without...