THE AFTERMATH ✔

By starsglowbright

She made a mistake. She can't hide. If she regrets it she doesn't show it. She's a Queen. She ran once, now s... More

~ᏝᎥᏗᎷ~
~𝔻𝔸𝕄𝕆ℕ~
~ʝǟɖɛ~
~ⒶⓁⓍ~
~ʝǟɖɛ~
𝔻𝔸𝕄𝕆ℕ
𝔻𝔸𝕄𝕆ℕ
ⒶⓁⓍ
~ʝǟɖɛ~
~ᏝᎥᏗᎷ~
~ʝǟɖɛ~
~ʝǟɖɛ~
~K͓̽a͓̽r͓̽i͓̽n͓̽a͓̽~
~𝔻𝔸𝕄𝕆ℕ~
~ʝǟɖɛ~
~𝔻𝔸𝕄𝕆ℕ~
~ᴠɪᴄᴛᴏʀɪᴀ~
~ʝǟɖɛ~
~ʝǟɖɛ~
~ʝǟɖɛ~
~ϲɑʍ~
~𝔻𝔸𝕄𝕆ℕ~

~HELLO~

111 1 0
By starsglowbright

Hello hello. Welcome to my second book of the ULTIMATUM series. 

If you haven't already, go check out the FIRST book of this series, which is called MY ULTIMATUM. 

Thank you for the people who have been supporting me by reading these books through my little journey.

I feel like I've accomplished something by finishing a book, so I'm pretty happy. 

The characters list will be put up next again. Basically recapping for the people who may of forgotten.

Also go ahead and check out my friend's reading list @MyNameIs6205

Don't forget to vote and comment xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 43 15
- Disclaimer - I don't own Fnaf or it's characters or the cover, I only own my ocs Before you read: This is basically an AU where something bad happe...
4M 123K 36
Everly is a werewolf living in a pack where no one wants her. Her mother and father don't treat her the same as her beautiful sister. She has learned...
4.6K 121 30
Alexandra Stan was always on the run because of what she did. She just keeps moving never stopping for no one. Will she ever stop? Will she find some...
3.3K 35 18
"I told u i dont wanna." I pouted "Your gonna have to do it." Blake said looking at me. "Im not ready." I pushed passed him Jada is a normal person...