Love is Love (Sashay/Emison)

By Quick5555

Shay and Sasha are in love, problem is, neither of them can admit that they are in love with each other, that... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89

Chapter 47

776 7 5
By Quick5555

Sasha's POV

We just finished watching our announcement on Ellen and my phone goes crazy... I go to pick it up and Shay's starts going off. We look at each other and Shay says "I guess the word is really out." She shows me her phone and in just the few minutes since we made the announcement, Shay has tens of thousands of tweets and comments of congratulations. I smile and look at mine and it's the same thing, everyone is loosing their shit about us being together. I smile and say "Yeah, and so far so good." Lucy says "Congratulations girls... welcome to your very own social media zoo." Troian laughs and says "Hey they are tagging me in all of these messages too..." Ash and Lucy say "Yeah us too." I say "Sorry girls, welcome to our zoo." We all laugh and Shay's phone starts ringing, she looks at the caller ID and says "Oh it's only Sammy." she answers the phone and all I can hear is Shay's side of the conversation. She says "Calm down Sammy, and speak slowly..." "OK, well I guess email them back that I will be in touch when I can." "Sammy... calm down" "Yes I know who that is, just don't worry about it until we get home and I will go thru them with you.... OK see you after work." She hangs up and we all look at her and I say "What's wrong?" She laughs and says "Oh nothing is wrong, Sammy is freaking out because my messages and emails are coming in by the hundreds... I told her we would go thru them when we get home." Sasha says "Yeah I am sure mine are doing the same thing, I don't even want to look... but who did you tell her you would be in touch with?" Shay smiles and says "Oh that... yeah well it looks like we are in high demand and all the talk shows are wanting to interview us." I laugh and say "I guess it is going to be crazy like this for a while huh?" she smiles and says "Probably but we don't have to talk to anyone we don't want to." The girls sensing we are a little stressed decide to head back to work...

The girls all leave and Shay comes over and sits beside me, she puts her arm around me and says "Don't worry babe, it will all blow over soon" she leans in and kisses me and I say "I know... but what I am worried about is this thing with Lindsey." Shay kisses me again and says "I took care of it babe... we can't let her get in our heads. Maybe she was just having a bad day and that's why she messed up a lot." I say "You don't believe that do you?" Shay smiles and says "No, I guess not... but you know she means nothing to me, I love you and only you." I kiss her deeply and things heat up, she pulls back and says "How much time do you have?" I look at my phone and say "about thirty minutes." Shay jumps on me and says "Well then we better get started then..." I am giggling when there is a knock on my door. Shay sits up and I say "Come in." I am in shock when I see that it is Lindsey. I say "What can we do for you Lindsey?" She says "Oh, um... actually, I was looking for you Shay..." Shay says "What do you need Lindsey?" She says "Well, we have another scene later and I am so sorry I kept messing up today, I'm not sure what happened." Shay says "It's OK, everyone has a bad day once in a while." Lindsey says "Would you mind working on our next scene with me before we go to set?" I can't believe what I am hearing, but then there is another knock on my door and Lisa pops her head in and says "Sash you are needed back on set." I say "Thanks Lisa, I will be right there."

I say to Shay, "Sorry babe, I have to run... meet me back here when you are done so we can go home together?" Shay leans in and kisses me really deep, she thrust her tongue in my mouth and of course I allow it... the kiss is hot and I am getting lost in it... that is until I hear someone clear their throat. Shay pulls back and Lindsey is standing there looking annoyed as hell. I say "Oh sorry about that, we just can't seem to keep our hands off each other." I give her another quick kiss and say "To be continued." and start to walk out of my dressing room. As I get to the door I hear Shay say "You bet your sweet ass." I grin to myself as I shut the door behind me.

Shay's POV

Lindsey just asked me to go over lines with her and I know Sash is not happy about it, and I am about to tell Lindsey that now is not a good time but there is another knock on the door. Lisa pops in and tells Sash she is needed on set and I am thinking to myself 'Oh this just keeps getting better and better'. Sash tells her she will be right there and after she leaves, I lean in a kiss Sash deep, I forced my tongue in her mouth and she gladly accepts it, things a getting heated... until we hear someone clear their throat. I pull back and look at Lindsey... she looks pissed, but she has no right and now I am getting pissed. Sasha says "Oh sorry about that, we just can't seem to keep our hands off each other." I can't help but grin a little before Sash turns back and gives me another quick kiss. She says "To be continued." and heads for the door. I can't help myself, I say "You bet your sweet ass." and I could practically hear the smile form on her face.

Lindsey says "Well, it looks like is just us now, do you mind coming back to my dressing room and helping me with the lines?" I don't like it one bit but I don't want to cause problems so I say "I guess." I grab my script and follow Lindsey back to her dressing room. After we get there she says "Can I get you something to drink?" I smile and say "No thanks, let's just go over the lines." She looks a little angry that I turned her down, but that's her problem. She smiles and says "OK." The scene calls for us to be talking and then she gives me a quick little kiss, and then I back out and say something to her before she kisses me again. Ugg, I really don't want to do this scene but it's scripted so I don't have a choice. She says her line and then leans in to connect out lips, I back out and she says "Shay what's wrong? I thought we were rehearsing here?" I say "Yeah but I don't think we need to rehearse the kissing part." She gives me a dirty look and says "Well how else are we suppose to get the entire scene right if we skip around? I mean I don't want to spend the rest of the night on set trying to get it right." I think to myself 'Shit, I don't want to be stuck here all night either, Sash is going to be finished and I will still be filming with Lindsey.' I say "Alright but take it easy will ya." She smiles and starts her lines over...

She leans in and kisses me but it's not a quick kiss so I back out and say "Lindsey, that is suppose to be a small quick kiss." She says "Oh, I'm sorry... see this is why we have to rehearse." She once again starts her lines over and then comes in for another kiss, my stomach is turning because I really don't want to be kissing her... I can't believe she does it again, I back out and now I am more upset, I say "Lindsey!!! What are you doing?" She says "Shit, I did it again... I'm sorry, one more time, I promise I will get it right this time." I take a deep breath and she starts over again. This time she give a short kiss and I say my lines and she comes back in for another kiss, but the kiss is all over the place, she tries to force her tongue in my mouth and her hands are all over me. I push her off and yell "Lindsey!!! What the fuck?" She just smiles and says "I was just kissing you like the script calls for." I yell back "Nowhere in the script does it say you put your tongue in my mouth or try to grab my ass... We are done here, find someone else to help you run your lines." I walk out and slam her dressing room door.

I was moving so fast, I didn't see Ashley and damn near ran her over. She says "Whoa, where's the fire?" I say "Sorry Ash, I am just pissed right now." I take off and head to my dressing room to brush my teeth and maybe gargle with bleach... Ugg!!! I want her taste out of my mouth. I am standing over my sink brushing my teeth and looking for anything to gargle with when Ashley comes in and says "OK, what in the hell happened?" I spit and rinsed my mouth, Ashley grabs the mouthwash I was too frazzled to find and hands it too me, and I gladly take it. I gargle and spit, I go to take another swig and Ashley stops me, she says "I think your fine now, tell me what the hell happened..." I stand there breathing heavy and I say "That fucking Lindsey asked me to rehears our scene we have later because she messed up the lines all day and Sasha had to go to set so I said OK... and I didn't know, because if I had know, I mean..." Ash cuts me off and says "Breath... Ok slow down and tell me what happened."

I take a breath and I say "I was trying to help Lindsey with her lines so I wouldn't be stuck on set all night and she tried to kiss me... I told her I didn't think we needed to rehearse the kiss part and she said it was too confusing to skip around so I said OK but to take it easy... she said her line and then kissed me, and not the way it was scripted and I backed out and I told her it was suppose to be a quick kiss and she apologised and we started over, she fucking kissed me the same again so I got mad and she swore it was a mistake and asked for one more chance to get it right. I finally agreed and she said her line, kissed me the way she was suppose to so I said my lines and she came in for another kiss, but she forced her fucking tongue in my mouth and tried to grab my ass. I pushed her off and told her I was done, that was not scripted and she could find someone else to run lines with..." Ashley's eyes glazed over and I swear I saw steam come out of her ears... She hands me the mouthwash and said "You better rinse again just in case." Then she said "I'm going to kill that bitch, what the fuck does she think she is doing? We don't live in Rosewood, this isn't PLL and she is not Page!!! She is trying to fuck up your real life and I am going to put a stop to it right fucking now!!!" Ashley stomped off and slammed my door behind her... I tipped the mouthwash back and rinsed again, not worrying about Ashley... She can more than handle herself.

Ashley's POV

I can't believe what Shay just told me, I am going to put a stop to this shit right now... but not alone, I'm not stupid, Lindsey is like freaking Sasquatch she might flatten me or something. I went to find Lucy, and Troian... I know Lucy is small, but man is she fierce. I see the girls having a coffee so I walk over, Lucy looks up and says "Hey Ash... why do you look so pissed?" I explain what is going on and they are both pissed so they agree to go with me to have a chat with Lindsey...

We get to Lindsey's dressing room and I don't even bother knocking... I barge right in and she is sitting on the couch going thru her Instagram. She jumps and says "What the hell Benson, why are you in my dressing room?" She sees Troian and Lucy come in behind me and she starts to get nervous, she says "What the hell is going on?" I walk up to her and say "I don't know what is going on in that brain of yours but if you think you are going to come between Shay and Sasha, you better think again." She stutters and says "I..I don't know what your talking about." Troian says "Oh I think you know exactly what we are talking about, and if you ever pull a stunt like that again, you will have to deal with the three of us..." Lucy crosses her arms and steps forward and says "Yeah that's right... you got it?" Lindsey starts laughing, I guess because we have her figured out. She says "I'm not scared of you three, besides if you did anything to me, you would be fired." Oh, she did it now... I say "You really think anyone of the five of us girls are in danger of being fired? Think again bitch... the show is called Pretty Little Liars, not desperate weird girl looking for love." Lucy steps forward even further and says "You stay the hell away from Shay and Sasha or else, I don't care what happens to me... I may be little but I can do some major damage given the right motivation." The three of us turn and walk out the door, I look back and Lindsey is just laughing at us. God what is wrong with that girl... I decide that us threatening her was not going to work, so I decided that I would go talk to Marlene and give her a heads up. I thank Lucy and Troian for having my back and make my way over to see Mar.

I knock on Marlene's door and she says "Come it." I walk in and she says "Hey Benzo, what's going on?" I tell her about what happened with Shay and Lindsey, then about what happened when the girls and I went to talk to her. Mar says "OK, thank you for coming to me about this, I will handle it, she is not going to bring drama to my set and she sure as hell is not going to come between those girls, they have waited so long to finally be together... I will be damned if I let her get in the way of that. She is going to keep it professional or I will show her what happens when she messes with people I care about." Wow, I can't believe what I just heard, but I am happy Mar is on our side...

Shay's POV

I am on my way to set to film with Lindsey... God I can't believe what she did to me earlier, Sasha is going to be pissed. I know I have to tell her but... I just hope she can control her anger. I get ready to shoot and Lindsey walks over and she gives me a creepy look, I am thinking to myself 'What the hell kind of look was that?' Anyway, Mar calls for us to take our spots and yells "Action." Lindsey says her line and the comes in for a kiss, I brace myself, and Lindsey kisses me a little longer than what is called for, so I back out and say my lines so we don't have to do it again. She comes in for another kiss and she once again thrusts her tongue in my mouth and grabs at my ass on the camera side and my boob on the away side. I jump back out of pure disgust and say "I'm sorry, Mar I need a break please." Marlene says for me to take five and she calls over Lindsey.

My break to get my head right is over and Mar tells us to take our positions. She yells "Action." Once again Lindsey says her line and comes in for a kiss and again I try to prepare myself for more of her bullshit... but she does a quick little peck and I back out and say my lines... She comes back in for a kiss and it is a normal closed mouth kiss that lasts for ten seconds... mind you, that is ten seconds too long in my book, but Marlene yells "And... Cut!!!" Nice job ladies, you are free to go.... have a great night and I will see you tomorrow, Lindsey you call time is 8 am, Shay your call time is at 10:30 am." I say "OK, thanks, have a good..." Mar cuts me off and says "Shay, can you go ahead and stay for a few minutes?" I say "Sure, What's up?" I walk over and Marlene waits until Lindsey gathers her stuff and leaves...

Just then Sasha walks in and I say "Hey babe." Marlene smiles and says "There you are, I am glad you got my message to meet here." I look at Marlene a little confused and she says "Ash filled me in on what happened today with Lindsey and I want you to know it will never happen again because if it does, she will be out on her ass... I made it perfectly clear to her as you could probably tell by her attitude when she left." I smile and say "Thanks Mar." Sasha says "What happened?" and I realize I haven't had a chance to tell her yet, so I say "I will fill you in on the way home, are you ready to get going?" Sash gives me a quick kiss and says "Yeah, I just need to stop by my dressing room and grab my stuff." I smile and say "OK, I will walk with you... unless you still need me Mar?" Marlene says "No, I just wanted to tell you about Lindsey and tell you both to have a great night... be careful leaving, security has informed me it is a madhouse out there, paparazzi are everywhere outside the gate." I say "Oh shit, with everything else going on, I almost forgot about the announcement airing today." Sasha says "Well we will have to face them sooner or later, I wonder if we should just get it over with?" I say "I have a better idea, how about we ditch the ass hats that are blocking the parking lot and go grab some dinner together, I am sure some of them will find us and we can talk to them after dinner?" Marlene laughs and says "I like that idea, those idiots in the parking lot have made it almost impossible to for anyone to get in or out all day."

Sasha says "Lucy and Troian are shooting until around 10:30 tonight, but Ash said she was just about finished, she has a hot date tonight... But, how about we see if Ash can smuggle us out in the back of her car, because the windows are tinted dark and she can drop us off at the restaurant and you can call Sammy to pick us up after dinner?" I kissed Sasha and said "You my dear are a genius... how about you go grab your stuff and I will find Ashley?" She says "Deal" and gives me a quick kiss before running off. I start to leave but I just couldn't help myself, I asked Marlene "Hey Mar? What exactly did you say to Lindsey anyway?" Mar smiles and says "I just told her that on this set, we do things my way, and if she wanted to be a part of the show, then she will shoot what I ask her to, also if I see her trying to ram her tongue down your throat again or anymore boob or ass grabs, she would be out so fast her head would spin." I chuckled and said "I love you Mar." She says "I love you too Kiddo have a good night." I hugged her and said "You too Mar." then I went to find Agent Ashley to conduct an undercover operation, as she would call it...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.5K 621 15
Shay had kept a huge secret but one night after a Pll party she told everything to Sammy and Michaela. What will happened ? Sasha is bisexual and eve...
86.6K 2.4K 28
"What happened to you?" "I can't tell you." "Why not?" "I can't tell you." (Thanks so much to @call_me_chancey because I got so much inspiration from...
118K 2.3K 36
Sashay VS Hudsha
40K 638 39
A Bad Romance ? They say that good things take time, but Alison is a very hard person to love and Emily sees straight through her games. Will Aliso...