A Princess's Guide to Dragon...

By XinxRFian

Normalcy is for the weak Maisha is a pretty normal girl. Sure, she doesn't remember the first 18 years of he... More

A Princess's Guide to Dragon Domestication
Note
Once Upon A Time...
(0.5) The Prince Not-So-Charming
(1) Piercings And Royalty Just Don't Mix
(2) It's Not True If It Isn't Bizarre Enough
(3) Tourists, Dictators And Ducks
(4) Red Dragons, Purple Dinosaurs And Lone She-Wolves
(5) Poor Gigantic Flightless Dragon
(6) Even His Dream Version Is A Jerk
(7) Inside Every Coal, There's A Cubic Zirconia
(8) He's My Bed And I'm His Cycle
(9) The Midget He Isn't And The Pigeon I Am
Update!!
I did it.
The Evolution of This Book's Cover
We're on Goodreads, People!
URGENT (though it kind of depends on your definition of urgent)
Urgent (with the same definition as before)
A Princess's Guide to Dragon Domestication
(0.1) Once Upon A Time...
(0.5) The Prince Not-So-Charming
(1) Piercings And Royalty Just Don't Mix
(2) It's Not True If It Isn't Bizarre Enough
(3) Tourists, Dictators and Ducks
(4) Red Dragons, Purple Dinosaurs and Lone She-Wolves
(5) Poor Gigantic Flightless Dragon
(6) The Spy Disguised as a Dead Bird, And the Superhero That Was a Ghost
So....
FREE BOOK

GIVEAWAY!

218 6 2
By XinxRFian

Sooooooo. I've decided to do a giveaway, but with a bit of a twist.

Instead of giving away my own book, I'd like to give away 4 of my favourite books to people who, by July 30, 2018, have read and reviewed "A Princess's Guide to Dragon Domestication" (formerly know as How to Train Your Draconic Husband) on Goodreads.

You might be thinking:

How would this work?
If you're interested, you can buy it on Kindle (cheapest), ebook or paperback, from Amazon or other online retailers. If you've read and posted your review on Goodreads by the 30th of July, your name will be entered into a computer program that will randomly select 4 people. I will then post my favourite books (1 each) to the folks selected.

OK, but why are you doing this instead of a classic Goodreads giveaway?
1) I get to promote my book AND share my favourite books this way.
2) I'll get to play Santa on my birthday, which I think is a pretty awesome birthday gift to myself.

Okay, but I'm not really much of a reviewer...?
And that's fine too! This is not a grammar/vocabulary or review competition. It doesn't have to be a deep analysis or anything. As long as your review is... a review and not gibberish, and at least 4-5 lines long, we're good.

I've already reviewed your book, can I still take part?
Of course (thank you so much for your time and support)! Your name has already been entered.

So I do this and I win. What happens next?
I'll contact you (via messages on Goodreads) on the 31st of July, to let you know you've won and ask for a mailing address. I'll also check your other reviews/ratings on Goodreads out, match you with a book (from my list) I think you'll like best, and then send a new copy over to you using Amazon, Wordery or a different suitable online bookshop that does international deliveries.

Let me know if there are any other questions.

So, yep. That's it. If you're interested, please do consider participating. (:

Stay happy,
Xinx. (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7M 305K 125
Falling into the fiery hell she created must've been the perfect way for her to die. The other woman would then become the heroine that saved the tow...
60 0 9
Amiriah. A young girl that was kidnapped due to the cruelty of humans. Scientist who kidnapped and tortured supernatural and mythical beings in order...
8.8K 1K 29
||WATTY 2021 SHORTLIST|| Ex-Princess-Bride wants to marry her beloved Dragon, but when a curse threatens their happily ever after, they are left raci...