Michael's Revenge

By Fandom_Brat

In this story, they are all gods. They have all been living at peace this each other for millennia, until and... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Epilogue

A/N

35 0 0
By Fandom_Brat

Thank you guys so much for reading this fanfiction, The reads mean so much to me and I'm glad that you enjoyed it. This idea had been in my head ever since I had watched Prizza Productions' Evermore animatic, so, thank you Prizza for that. If you wish for more, I have another Aphmau fanfiction. That one is an Apocalypse AU that contains a lot of angst, so be warned. 

Anyway, thanks for reading. It has been a pleasure, my guys, gals, and non-binary pals~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
4M 196K 101
โœ… "We always long for the forbidden things." ๐๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐ง๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ โ†ฏ โš”๏ธŽ ส™แดแดแด‹ แดษดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด›แดกแด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดแด‡แด… โš”๏ธŽ ...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
240K 7K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...