Chapter Eight

They were all thrown into their own separate cells in the dungeons. Also, since they were within the belly of the gods' palace, it was infused with magic. Their godly powers and healing had been disabled, but not their immortality.

Michael, after tossing them all in a cell, walked up to his room. He had managed to find where is old room had been and remade it to look like its former glory. The walls were an emerald green, and the carpet was a solid black. The bed was made of a rare, black oak, with bright green sheets. There weren't any decorations, because the room was being taken up by a large, wooden slab with a body on it.

This body wasn't any ordinary, human body, this was Michael's corporeal body. He had instructed some of the werewolves to retrieve it from his old prison and began to regrow it. Once it had been freed from the golden restraints, it had begun to revive rapidly, a trait that all gods possessed. So far, the only thing that had noticeably happened was that the bones grew back stronger and some organs were present. However, with more time within the palace, it would grow back even quicker.

"It looks like it's coming along nicely," Ein said, looking down as the half-formed heart was growing rapidly, "When do you think it will be ready?" he asked.

"Soon," Michael responded back, "maybe two or three days, tops."

"Then, I can marry my queen?" Ein asked, his eyes brightening.

"Yes," Michael said, inspecting his old, green eyes, "Then you will have your queen,"

"Alpha!" a werewolf guard said, appearing in the doorway, "We've found something that we think you might want to see," With that, he turned from the door and began marching down the corridor. Michael followed swiftly, his scandals making light noises upon the white, marbled floor.

He followed the werewolf to the throne room. Inside, there were two other werewolves waiting and restraining a god. It was Kawaii~Chan. She had come back to see where the others were, and had gotten captured. She didn't look very different, just her hair falling out of place as she struggled, and her clothes were dirty and ripped. Currently, she was kneeling on the floor as the two guards held her arms to restrain her.

"Well, look what we have here," Michael said, bending down to get a good look at Kawaii~Chan's face. He grabbed it, so that it would stop moving and studied her facial structures. "You're the Goddess of Music, aren't you?" he asked, letting go of her and standing up.

"Actually," Ein said, his face shifting, "This is Kawaii~Chan, the Goddess of Love,"

Michael hummed. "Well, she used to be a minor Goddess of Music."

Just then, Ein took over and his face lit up. "If she's the Goddess of Love, then she can marry me and Aphmau!" he said. Kawaii~Chan's eyes widened and she began to shake her head, too scared to even speak.

Michael thought this over for a bit, then smiled. "That does sound like a good idea." he said, looking back down at Kawaii~Chan, a wicked smile slipping onto his face.

He later threw her into one of the cells, leaving her there to stay before the wedding. Then, he went to go see how Aphmau was doing. Said goddess was huddled in the back corner of her cell, eyeing the bars with a cold glare.

"Hello, Miss Aphmau," Michael said, coming into view. Aphmau did nothing but stare at him with a mix of hatred and fear.

"I assume that you already know of what's to come for you?" he asked, slipping his hands on one of the bars.

Aphmau's glare hardened, but she answered. "Your vessel wants me as their queen," she stated, never moving from her position.

Michael laughed a low laugh before Ein took over, looking at Aphmau in wonder. "You're even more stunning than your statues." he murmured.