OMG I'm in Supernatural?

By jazzyCrazy

Mackinley Lesdi woke up next to a garbage skip, next to a handsome guy who just happenes to be Dean Wincheste... More

OMG I'm in Supernatural?
#1 Diner fun. Or not.
#2 Castiel tells some shocking news (and totally surprising.)
#3 Dean gets old. (evil laugh.) Only funny after he doesn't die.
#4 Abandon all hope
#5 Shut it Cas.
#6 Sorry.
#7 Shut up.
#8 Amen.
#9 Why, oh why can he not die?
#10 Cheese chili hamburger.
#11 Deli's suck.
# 12 Serioudly a salad again?
#13 I took three actually
#14 I am always right!
#15 1978-Shops are closed on Sunday.
#16 I love you
#17 Molly Christian Winchester.
#18
#20 where is she?
#21 The end is never far.
TO ALL OF YOU AWESOME READERS!!!

#19 Djinn

13.1K 477 74
By jazzyCrazy

Over 6000 READS!!! To some that might not be a lot but to me that's huge :) So I just want every single ready to know how much I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am superly happy-but that might be due to the fact that I just finished my dinner and I'm always nicer/happier/more-prone-to-hyperness once I've eaten.  Oh and this isn't very long :( sorry but I still hope you like. Hope you teddy bears enjoy.

Pic is Mackinley (Jenifer Lawrence)

(Sorry for any spelling/grammar errors)

I almost sighed when Dean tore off the black sheet that was covering the Impala. Honestly, I had missed her. She was like a baby to me.

Even at twenty five, I like old cars.

I was starting to feel old.

I couldn't believe it had been two years since I had come here.

Two years since I met the love of my life. I did believe that Dean was the love of my life. And yes he did stray (not in a cheaters way...I would beat him up if he ever cheated) but in a I wanna go back to Hunting way. Because I knew he wanted to go back to Hunting. I even suggested he take a few cases. He shook his head and gave me the cold shoulder.

That was until we were in bed, wearing nothing but our birthday suits.

I was about ready to cry. I expected her to be slightly dusty.

"You've been keeping her clean," I held Molly tighter to me. She looked so much like Dean as a kid. He'd shown me a picture of his family before his parents died. He was about three or four in the picture, with a mop of dark blond hair and bright green eyes. But only in a more feminine way.

"Now that you've guys have had your little reunion can we go?" Sammy said sarcastic.

"Get the stick out of your butt," I muttered.

I gave Dean a kick peck on the lips, "be careful," I added quietly.

I looked at Sam.

"You look after Dean, you hear?" I patted Sammy's shoulder with a smile, "it's great to have you back Sammy. I've..." I grinned, glancing over at a statue Dean, "we've missed you."

"DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Molly started crying, trying to get to Dean. Tears sprang to her emerald eyes as she squirmed in my arms.

"Such a daddy's girl. Y'all better leave before she really puts up a fight. She's got the fight in her, that's for sure. Love y'all, stay safe and I'm expecting you home for dinner. I'm making tomateo rice soup and we're having cake," I turned around leaving both of them looking slightly stunned.

***************************

Dean Winchester had never been one with words. He knew it, Mackinley knew it, everyone who knew him, knew it. Sam must of somehow forgotten it, or at least tried to ignore it.

"So..." Sam left the sentence open.

"So what?" Dean drove slower then the speed limit, which Sam thought was slightly strange and abnormal.

"Well, you and Mackinley? You're daughter..."

"Her name is Molly. Moll-eeee," he pronounced it out, "Molly Christian Winchester."

You could just tell that Dean was proud of his little, slightly dysfunctional family. But it was his family. And in his eyes that was all that mattered.

"Molly," Sam tested the word, "it's nice. She looks like you."

"It's her birthday today," Dean added, a distressed look on his handsome face, "this shouldn't be happening on her birthday. I should be there with her."

"Where are we going?" Dean asked when after minutes Sam didn't say anything. The silence was bothering him, he was gonna put on some ADCD but knew Sammy would get all annoying about it. All he cared about was getting that Djinn before it harmed anymore people. It felt good to be back on the job, to be in his beautiful Impala.

"Motel off highway N4. I have some people you should meet,"

"Like who?" Dean followed his instructions and wondered about Mackinley and his baby girl.

*****************************

The doorbell rang just as I sat down.

"Fish stix," I couldn't curse with my one year old sitting in her play pen next to me. I was going to ignore it, but the doorbell rang again. I groaned but stood up walking in a snail pace to the front door. The schmancy-front door I wasn't a fan of.

I opened it, surprised to find my neighbor Mr. Speare, standing tall in a dark tracksuit. With his moustache and his slick hair, including the tracksuit he looked like a local drug lord.

"Uh...hi Mr. Speare," I greeted warmly, if not slightly tired.

He smiled back, something about his smile reminded me of something I couldn't place. I narrowed my eyes trying to remember where had I seen that smile.

"Hello dear,"

I don't why but I began shutting the door on him. I didn't get very far, he pushed forward and I fell across the hall, banged my head against something and felt blood soak down my neck.

I flinched at him, standing swiftly up. I had to get him out of my house and away from my daughter at any costs. My head was dizzy, my head hurt like a bitch. He reached for my wrist, his skin barely grazed mine but when it did...something happened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 81 12
Dean and Castiel have been friends since highschool. Now they're graduating University together, and everything has been great. Until they're cleanin...
7 0 5
Sam and Dean Winchester go on a normal hunting trip, or what they thought was a normal hunting trip. They meet a girl who isn't from their world and...
94 8 21
Y/n was obsessed with this show called 'Supernatural' and a character Named Dean Winchester, she wonders what it would be like for her to be in the s...
115K 3.2K 27
Sam and Dean Winchester run into a pint-sized kid who is in desperate need of their help, or someone's help at least. Will they help her? What will h...