Flowing Promises (Under Revis...

By Innocence51

Korosensei made a promise to Aguri Yukimura to look after her little sister since she'll be alone. But when h... More

Author Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 - Part 1
Chapter 10 - Part 2
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29.1
Chapter 29.2
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 36.5
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 60.5
Epilogue
Acknowledgement

Chapter 24

2.7K 45 7
By Innocence51

Taken Over

---

Normal POV

The Day Before...

"Is everything going to plan?"

"Yes sir. We have finished preparing all the information and evidences. All we need now is the principal's approval."

"Perfect. With those documents on hand, we won't lose that man so easily. Carry on as you will."

A man wearing a dark suit said so through his phone. He gives the last instructions to his grunt before ending the call.

In a wide spacious area yet filled with unpleasant atmosphere lies a man sitting on his chair while his face was half-covered by his mafia hat along with his grunts and his supervisor. They were busy monitoring their computers while the supervisor was talking to one of the grunts, probably asking him something or were just having a conversation.

"Sir, we have a report on Kunugigaoka's old campus. Shall I continue?" The supervisor that was about his 60s but had a frightening face said to his boss that was still sitting on his chair while having both of his hands clasped and rested on the table.

The boss didn't say anything but only formed his smirk into a frown while looking at his supervisor with a feeling that he might not like the report.

The supervisor took his boss' reaction as an approval of continuing to deliver the report and gave a nod to the grunt that he was talking to awhile ago.

"Sir! It appears that there were several children and a grown-up visiting the parliament building. Although, we thought that were only visiting, they were a class from Kunugigaoka and are actively doing activities in the area, sir." said the grunt with an anxious tone on his voice and stood up straight after he finished his report.

The boss showed a slight glare of daggers at the grunt, resulting him to flinch in fright as sweat rapidly ran down across his face.

"This is sudden." Instead of saying something out from anger, the boss said in a deep voice while he remained his posture sitting on the chair.

"What should we do about it, sir?" The supervisor asked after his boss said a word.

The room was immediately filled with silence as their higher-ups were busy thinking of ideas to handle the new situation that's slowing down their progress in getting their hands on Kunugigaoka's old classroom. After a few seconds, the boss finally figured something out and gives the order to his men.

"Get me my son..."

At the present...

"HEY!!"

"N-Nagisa-sensei...?!" cried Aoba as he watched his teacher suddenly dashing toward one of the people from the group and grabs him by his collar with brute force.

"Who told you to set foot on my classroom?! What are you guys doing here?!?" Nagisa angrily choked the man threatening him while asking questions. His eyes were nearly reaching the blood lust climax, and his voice changed into furious mode, never letting go of his prey.

"Nagisa-sensei! C-Calm down!" However, Aoba's words never reached to his teacher when Nagisa never showed a sign of restraint and kept on threatening the man.

"Let him go."

Meanwhile, in the midst of all things, they heard a voice telling them to let go of the victim and turned to the left to see the man from before that hosted the opening of the said classroom. He walks towards them with a straight face while both of his hands were hidden behind his back.

"M-Mr. Hatsuzuri!" choked the man that was being threatened, but were ignored by them.

"I take it that you are the teacher who runs classes in this building, is that correct?" asked the latter with an annoying tone.

"Yeah? And you must be the person who's behind all of this renovations?" Nagisa finally freed the poor threatened man, letting him escape while the two of them have a stare-down.

"No, my father did."

"Your father?"

Nagisa twitched his eyebrows as he look at the guy with a face full of suspicion. He wonders about who might be this 'father' of his which was the mastermind of renovating Kunugigaoka's property.

"I am nothing but a fellow messenger. If you want to ask questions, why don't you ask him?" The guy mentions someone from the other side and out of the blue found Asano staring daggers at them, or maybe the messenger alone.

"Asano?" Nagisa mutters when he followed the guy's gaze and found him standing at the road.

Meanwhile, Asano never switched his gaze looking daggers at the guy in a suit. He must be pretty pissed for some reason, but eventually he switched to look at Nagisa to say something.

"Nagisa, let's meet back at my office and discuss things in there." After Asano said this, he turned around to walk down the stairs, leaving Nagisa in a daze.

But Nagisa followed him anyway, rolling his eyes at the guy in a suit with full of anger and suspicion one last time before walking down the stairs.

———————————————————

The next day...

"What?!? We're not allowed to do club activities in sensei's old classroom anymore?!" shouted Stella when she heard the news from her classmate, Aoba.

"Shh!! Would you keep it down a little bit?!" Aoba warns to lower Stella's voice which she immediately understood and quickly apologizes for that.

"So, what are we going to do now?" Stella asked.

"I don't know. That's only what Nagisa-sensei told me. He said we have to wait until he finds a solution." Aoba said.

"I see." Mutters Stella as she felt sadness within her after hearing the bad news.

After awhile, the school's westminster chime interrupts their conversation as it rang throughout the whole campus, letting everyone know that it's time for afternoon classes. Stella and Aoba went to their respective seats simultaneously as they both gave a nod to each other after deciding to continue their conversation later.

After school...

"Aoba, gather up our club members. I...no. We have something that we need to discuss with them." Stella walks over to Aoba's seat and tells him this.

Aoba simply agreed to Stella's command as he gave a nod and stood up to exit the classroom together with her. Although after reaching to the hallways, both of them separated ways when Stella mentioned about delivering paper works to the student council.

"Are you sure? Shouldn't it be me, the club president, be doing it?" Aoba worriedly said.

"It's fine. I'm switching places with you today temporarily since it's only you who knows what happened yesterday. But I appreciate you worrying for me though." Stella smiles wryly when she noticed Aoba's voice having a little hint of worry.

Aoba only smiled as he watched Stella immediately turning around and starts walking towards the opposite direction as his. After realizing that he was staring at her, he shakes his head and starts walking the other way.

Aoba's POV

First I went to check Natsumi's and the twins' classroom not farther from ours. But once I got there, their classmates told me that they already left. They didn't know where exactly, but knowing them, they're probably on their way towards the club room.

Next was Ivan's and Eren's classroom. When I got there, I found only the two them playing video games in their classroom and they were both wearing serious faces as they intensely pressed the buttons of their consoles in a flash. I think they're having a serious PvP match with each other, but that's not important. We've got something to discuss with the whole club and there's no time to waste.

I entered their classroom and call out to them. But lost in their own worlds, they couldn't hear what I was saying.

To stop them any further, I grabbed their heads and bumped them at each other. Though I didn't mean it by force, I only did it so that they would stop concentrating at their game consoles and listen to what I'm saying.

"OW!! What was that for?!" Ivan shouted angrily.

"Yeah!! We were on the good part and you ruined it!" followed Eren as he angrily points a finger at me.

What are these two, kids

"Good grief, would you both stop it already? I came here to get you two. It's time for a club meeting." 

After hearing my words, both of them instantly changed their expressions, exchanged gazes at each other and eventually followed me outside. Though I still have a feeling that they might still be angry at me due to what I did earlier, but since they didn't mention it, might as well bury it then.

Lastly, Hikari's classroom was next. While Ivan and Eren were silently following me, I entered Hikari's classroom and found her chatting with a friend.

"Hikari!" I called out to her which made me a little guilty for interrupting their conversation.

When she eventually heard my voice, she gazed at me raising my hand and said a farewell to her friend as she followed me outside. Once she saw Eren and Ivan, she immediately went to say 'hi' to them and randomly starts a conversation.

"Oh hey, Eren, Ivan! I thought that the two of you are suppose to have a little match today." Hikari said to the two of them.

"Yeah, well, Aoba said something came up, so we didn't have a choice." Ivan said.

"Something came up? What do you mean, Aoba?" Hikari switches her attention to me.

"I'll discuss it to you when we get to the clubroom. Come on. The others might be already waiting." Without giving them some time to think, I immediately start walking toward the stairs to get to the club room on the upper floors.

With Hikari, Ivan and Eren following me behind, all that's left now is to hope that Natsumi, Eriko and Erika are already in the club room, waiting for us to arrive.

———————————————————

"You guys are late!" 

Once I opened the door and entered the club room, Natsumi started shouting at us from the other corner. Thank goodness, my prayers were answered.

"Sorry, I had to pick them up." I apologized to her.

Luckily, Natsumi eventually accepts my apology as she changed her expression and formed a smile.

"Why don't you guys take a seat? I'll make some tea for you." said Natsumi before turning around to make tea.

Before taking a seat, my eyes gazed over to the twins that were silently making sketches on a piece of paper on the other side of the table. I got curious, but that feeling was intervened when Natsumi hands over a cup of tea. That was quick!

"Thanks." I said to her after receiving the cup. Of course she also gave some to Ivan, Eren and Hikari.

Moments later, Stella finally arrived. She didn't waste any second as she immediately walked over towards the white board and wrote something on it.

"Everyone! Lend me your ears!" She said after hitting the white board in such force, making us flinch to get our attention at her.

"By now, you might haven't heard of it yet... but we have a serious problem. Aoba?"

Stella called my name as a gesture for my turn... to tell them what I know about everything that happened yesterday.

I stood up from my seat and walked over nearby Stella's previous position, and cleared my throat to start.

"Everyone, I'm afraid that we won't be able to do any club activities anymore."

The moment I said this with a serious face, everyone started reacting as Eren, Hikari and Natsumi stood up from their seats simultaneously. They went "What?!" but some were only showing by their expressions.

"What do you mean, Aoba?!" Eren upsetly said.

"Yesterday, I went with Nagisa-sensei to his old classroom up above the hill, where we used to have our club activities."

I slowly told them the details of what exactly happened yesterday. But the more I think of the words I need to use, the more I got angry for some reason. I started bending my head forwardly to hide my facial expression on purpose, and I unconsciously clenched my fists but tried my best to not show it in front of everyone.

I continue on telling them the details, and the fact somehow hurts.

"However, when we got there, we saw... that the classroom was taken over."

---

End of Chapter 24

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 387 16
Eren has returned after 4 years with his brand new self. He is no longer the eren who needed his friends to protect him, who was a loser and used to...
337K 18.5K 85
He was a supervillain, brilliant and ruthless. For James Moriarty, fortune and power had become so easy, it was boring. But not for long. Now the Gre...
53K 1.1K 33
Every day life at Magic High. Everyone ships them in school as well and Tatsuyas friends as well as some student council members are included. 🙂❤ On...
30.2K 798 16
The first time Gendry walks through the gates of Winterfell, Arya didn't even talk to him. She had her reasons for that. Mostly because it was an ove...