Strawberry Pocky // Nomin

By CheongSolhee

"You eat like a girl!" "Does that make you a pig then...?" Jaemin, a sweets maniac with glasses has just move... More

Prologue.
Ch. 1: "Glasses Boy"
Ch. 2: The 17 Princes
Ch. 3: Whispers
Ch. 4: Heartbreaker
Ch. 5: "Prince-ly"
Ch. 6: Until The Party...
Ch. 7: Before The Party...
Ch. 8: At The Party...
Ch. 9: Party Games
Ch. 10: Ending The Party...
1K Update!
1K Special Pt. 1
1K Special Pt. 2
1K Special Pt. 3
1K Special Pt. 3.5
Ch. 11: After The Party
Ch. 12: ...don't touch my Nana!
❀ 3K! ❀
🌐 Q&A 🌐
Just a Quick Mention...
Ch. 13: Crush
Ch. 14: Clothes
Ch. 15: A Little Change
Ch. 16: Food is Life
Ch. 17: Deeper Dreams
Ch. 18: Stuck
10K
Ch. 19: Unworthy Grace
Ch. 20: Blankets
10K Special Pt. 1
10K Special Pt. 2
Ch. 21: Wait, What..?
Ch. 21.5: Meanwhile...
Ch. 22: Precious
Ch. 23: Date?
Ch. 23.5: Window of Stars
Ch. 24: School Snacks
Ch. 25: 404 Purity Not Found
Ch. 25.5: And Then I Found My Way To You
Ch. 26: I, Who You Found
Ch. 27: Sleeping Cutie
Ch. 28: A Day With You
Ch. 28.5: What Are We..?
Ch. 29: Pretty Boy
Ch. 30: Love Square? (1)
Ch. 31: Love Square? (2)
Ch. 32: Love Square? (3)
Ch. 33: Love Square? (4)
✨ πŸŽ‰ 50K UPDATE πŸŽ‰βœ¨
Ch. 34: How to Make Your Friends Hate You
πŸ”ΈπŸŒΈ Tag! πŸŒΈπŸ”Έ
Ch. 35: A Mess of Emotions
Ch. 36: Part The Fog
<< 50K: Shout Out! >>
<< 50K: Voted Story! >>
πŸ’πŸŒΈ Tag! (Again) πŸŒΈπŸ’
Ch. 37: Fun Night And Fright (FNAF)
Ch. 38: Cold
Ch. 39: What A Weird Twist...
100K UPDATE
πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰ 100K SPECIAL! πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ
Ch. 40: Plan It! (1)
Ch. 41: Plan It! (2)
Ch. 42: Folding
πŸŒŸπŸŽ† 500 Follower Story Up!πŸŽ†πŸŒŸ
Ch. 43: Strawberry Pocky
Ch. 44: An Epilogue

πŸ’  I NEED HELP πŸ’ 

3.6K 131 84
By CheongSolhee

[PLEASE READ]

Hello my lovelies!
Author-nim here~!
I'm sorry this isn't a chapter or Stawberry Pocky-related update but...

Like the title of this part obviously says...

I really need your help!

For a while now, I've been planning for a Markhyuck & Renle book, and it's been going great! I know some of you are excited to see it come out in a few months!

The thing is, like most of you know by now, I'm a very odd writer... My plots go everywhere and my goal at the end of the day is to make you all smile, laugh, and scream at the story at 1 AM while your family is sleeping or screeching in the middle of class.

For this Markhyuck and Renle book, I'm attempting a story less light-hearted and a bit angsty. This book will have less inside jokes and will be aimed at action and drama. This will be my first try at that type of story.

I've been wondering if I should continue writing it or not, because I'm not that sure about how the tone of the story is translating across.

That's where you all come in!

I've decided to put a small section of the current draft here, and I want you all to tell me your opinions!

Without further ado, please let me know what you think and if you would like me to write the story or not! 

Thank you my lovelies! ❤❤❤
------------------------------------------------------

? ? ? ? ?

Markhyuck X Renle

( Draft: Markhyuck Cut )

------------------------------------------------------

[Donghyuck POV]

"H-hyung.... Where are we going?..." Jisung clung onto Mark like a child, eyes half way open.

Mark shushed the boy with burning eyes, his bandaged hands pulling Jisung out of the cold corner he had fallen asleep in.

The cell's rough cement floor cause scratching sounds to errupt from their shoes in the dead silence of the basement.  Mark didn't say a word as he helped Jisung into an oversized black jacket, pulling the large hood to hide the youngest's golden blonde hair. Jisung was too tired to question what they were doing, how Mark escaped his chamber, and where they were going in the middle of the night.

Leaning on the rusted iron bars of the cell, Donghyuck watched the two with protective eyes.
Donghyuck took a second to asses the young one's resemblance to a baby chick before a faint shuffle in the distant hallway sent him on high alert. He scanned his eyes in the pitch dark, looking at the graffiti, faded blood stains, random objects, and wood chips littering the place like an abandoned asylum. There was no telling where they could come from or when they would catch up to them.

Slipping to tap Mark on the shoulder, Donghyuck alerted the older quickly.

"They're coming," Donghyuck whispered at his lowest decibel. "If they catch you, you'll be killed and skinned..."

Mark looked at him with a serious glance, urging him to start walking while he talked.

Donghyuck got the memo and handed Mark the hand gun. Mark didn't question it as he checked the clip and then motioned with his head for Donghyuck to lead them out, gun pointed at the ground.

Donghyuck was about to lead them away before he remembered that Jisung's feet were in no condition to run. Squatting low, he offered his back to the confused youngest, who leaped on and started to fall asleep again like an infant.

The footsteps in the hallway were obviously audible by now.

Donghyuck's blood pumped with a cold sweat.

If they didn't make it now, they would all be dead. After so many weeks of trying to set these two free, failing was not an option.

*stip....step....stip....step*

Foosteps, right behind them.

Donghyuck gripped Jisung tightly as he did his best to travel as fast as he could, quietly.

Mark followed him in close radius as he looked around with observant eyes. Recalling every board of wood and object to the best of his ability. The hallways seemed endless, and the sudden tunnels with ominous loops were confusing as well.

Donghyuck memorized every wood chip to the best of his ability.

Gathering his confidence, the hallways became less intimidating and the familiar objects seemed to open the correct path as they walked on.

Donghyuck shivered, even with his blood pumping and a boy on his back, trying to walk as fast as he could. The only sound he could hear was his heart beat, and the freaking blood muscle was so loud it was drowning out the approaching footsteps.

Finally, a door appeared in his shadowy gray sight.

The staircase.

Blood rose to his face as he pushed ahead faster with his legs, grasping Jisung harder. He couldn't fail now. They were so close... So close...

The foosteps behind them seemed to fade away as the trio approached the door. Donghyuck didn't check to see if the older was behind them because of the familiar feeling he had when Mark was around.

Maybe it was a false sense of safety?

Donghyuck stopped when he made it to the door, turning in the darkness to Mark.

"This is the way up," Donghyuck whispered. "There's lights in the staircase, so open it quickly to not give us away."

Mark only motioned with his head slightly for him to get ready.

The older put a hand on the door...

And before Donghyuck could realize it, he was clacking up the stairs, the artificial lights stinging his eyes.

Just a little more.

Donghyuck let out a mental sigh of relief as the endless spiral staircase ended at a pair of doors with push bars.

They made it to the lobby.

"The front entrance is to the right," Donghyuck whispered to the older, clad in black with eyes still burning with intimidation.

He pushed open the doors, with a familiar, creepily empty hospital lobby greeting him. The scent of moist rotten wood filled the air with an earthy touch.

Donghyuck shuffled to let Mark stand in front of him, the taller scanning the area momentarily.

Then, all turned for the worst.

Gunshots rained from the entrance doors as men in black flashed by them with flashlights.

Shit. They knew we were here?!

Donghyuck ran for his life for the elevators on the left, only to find the buttons dead. The boy then ran to the stairwell, Jisung shuffling on his back as he tried to get as far away as he could from the men below.

Donghyuck gasped as loud gunshots errupted from right behind him.

Mark.

The older shot down men as they ran up the stairs, the men in black masks all screaming at each other and storming after them.

Donghyuck could feel Jisung clutch him in fear, trembling as the innocent boy had woken up to the horrid event.

"H-hyung... I-I'm scarwwed..."

Donghyuck could only feel sadness for the boy on his back as he head butt the push bar to a random floor, running at full speed.

The loud shouts of the men behind them approached rapidly, terrifying Donghyuck to the core.

Donghyuk looked back, seeing Mark firing calmly. His shots landed perfectly on the bulky men approaching them with chilling precision.

There was a split in the hallways.

Mark looked at Donghyuck briefly as he spoke little to the younger.

"I'll lead them."

The older ran down the right hallway, loudly stomping his feet.

Donghyuck panicked as he ran down the opposite corridor, his feet crying in pain as his balance was horrible and he almost slipped.

Jisung squirmed as he opened a random door in the complete darkness. The room had an old bed and rotting wood was sprawled across the floor.

Donghyuck ran to the window, opening it.

The night sky greeted him with cold air and a line of buildings in the distance with lights on.

Donghyuck looked swiftly to the right.

A maintenance ladder.

Shouts and gunshots thundered closer.

"Jisung-ah, listen to me," Donghyuck put the younger down, holding his shoulders.

The gun fire grew louder.

"What is it hyung?" Jisung was visibly shaken.

"We don't have a lot of time," Donghyuck took out the pocket knife in his pocket, and slipped it into Jisung's.

The men chasing them were so close...

"I want you to use this," Donghyuck pointed to the pocket the knife was in.

He then spared no time for a response from Jisung as he shoved the younger to the window.

"Climb down, and once you're down, run."

Donghyuck could see Jisung's confusion but helped the younger carefully reach outside of the window and get on the ladder.

A bullet hit the door across the room.

Donghyuck hurriedly motioned for Jisung to start down the ladder.

"Go!" Donghyuck screamed quietly.

"B-but hyung..." Jisung looked up at him with teary eyes.

"Look, I love you and Mark... alright?" Donghyuck pat Jisung's head dearly for probably the last time. "Now go, and remember to run for the buildings with light. Tell then you're Park Jisung, and you've been missing for a month. Call Chenle, not the police...okay?"

Jisung cried.

"Don't cry, you're a big boy, Jisung..." Donghyuck smiled sadly. "Now go..."

Jisung started on his way down, sobbing.

Donghyuck couldn't see if he made it down before a large burst from the door turned his attention away from the window.

"Mark!!"

Mark ran in, the men still chasing him.

"Get down!!"

Mark fired with two guns in his hands now, the bodies falling in Donghyuck's horrified sight as he crumpled to the floor at Mark's voice.

A bulky man ran up to Mark, struggling for the guns.

Donghyuck could only hold his breath as the men behind shot at the pair in the struggle blindly, barely missing him on the floor a few times.

A gun flew out of Mark's hand and in front of Donghyuck. Donghyuck grabbed it with shaky hands.

"Get the guy on the ground!!"

The men started firing at Donghyuck.

Well, despite being scared, Lee Donghyuck won't go down without a fight.

"Mark!"

Mark scuffled around with the man on him before Donghyuck shot the man in the head.

Perfect center.

"Go!" Donghyuck shot at the men running into the room.

"I won't!" Mark continued firing beside him.

"Please!"

Donghyuck side stepped and hit a man swiftly with the butt of his gun. He threw the body down and then proceeded to fire at close range at the taller men.

"Go!" Donghyuck screamed in frustration as his gun stopped firing.

Worst time to have no bullets.

Donghyuck began bludgeoning the men in the head. The shorter boy struggling with less muscle than the men he was attacking.

"Agh!" Mark cried in pain.

Donghyuck looked behind him.

Mark clutched his thigh in pain, men running at him.

"NO!!"

Donghyuck screamed in rage as he punched the guy on him in the nose before kicking the men going at Mark with enough force to slam them in the walls.

"Go!" Donghyuck shoved Mark to the old, paint-peeling window.

Mark shook his head as he clutched his thigh.

"Do it!" Donghyuck shouted, pushing Mark to see the ladder on the outside of the building.

"But Hyuck--"

"Jisung needs you," Donghyuck could hear more men appraching from the hallway. "I can't let them catch you."

"But...why?"

"Because it's my mission," Donghyuck smiled weakly. "And you're my family."

The door exploded at gunfire busted it to pieces across the room.

"Hurry, and be careful!" Donghyuck shoved Mark onto the ladder down.

"Hyuck wai--!"

Donghyuck shut the window.

The short boy breathed heavily as three men in black pointed their guns at him, the barrels only feet away.

Donghyuck walked away from the window, the men deciding whether to fire at him or not.

Donghyuck cracked his knuckles.

No one touches his family.

In a flash, Donghyuck swept low, kicking all three men out at their knees. He jumped on one and knocked him out in a swift move, grabbing the gun.

A kick to the face created a river of blood from his nose from another man on the floor.

Donghyuck groaned in pain as he fired at him in the head, standing up.
The third man didn't even get a chance to get up as Donghyuck kicked him in the head, blood from his nose dotting his now unmoving face.

Donghyuck's limbs gave out as he collapsed, the wooden floor giving him mean prickles.

The grip on his gun loosened as he gulped for air.

His limbs didn't function as he couldn't even move a muscle.

Then, a searing hot pain errupted from the center of his chest, making him clutch himself in pain.

Blood was visible even in the shallow dark on his hands.

Did he really get shot on the floor...?

Donghyuck could only manage a small laugh as the pain took over his body.

"Heh... ...so I was only able to be with you this far...?" Donghyuck groaned as blood soaked his clothes in a fast speed.

He gave up trying to move as his strength faded from his fingertips to his toes.

"I wanted to live a normal life with you...Mark..." Donghyuck felt tears form for the first time in years.

"I-I'm sorry..."

Donghyuck went numb as the last thing he saw was Mark's smiling face and Jisung's adorable cheeks, fading with his breath.
------------------------------------------------------

(a/n:

Okay!

Let me know what you all think!

I tried my best so I'm sorry if it's drab! Its also a small cut from the whole story so if you didn't understand exactly why they were being chased... Its not a big deal!

THANK YOU for helping me so much my lovelies!

Also! Recently we hit 30K views!
THANK YOU ❤❤❤

Let me know if I should do a special! 😉😉😉                               )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

433K 23.5K 66
When Jaemin transfers to a new school (an all boys boarding school, at that), he gets a very.. interesting roommate. β™‘ β™‘ Jeno has a wild reputation f...
716 5 17
"Jesus fucking christ you're annoying" "But I know you like it" - In which Jaemin has hated Jeno since 9th grade. Everything about him pissed Jaemin...
136K 7.9K 17
donghyuck is just a good student who's asked to tutor mark, a boy with difficulties. but what will happen when mark discovers donghyuck's secret?
16.4K 715 35
In which two friends both have a soft spot for the same boy.. ! fluff! ! smut! ! boyxboy! Started: 03.02.2021 Ended: 16.05.2021 Not proof read β€’ This...