Truth beneath the rose

By daniavaa

So this story is a whole different story from the original manga/anime. In this story Darien is still here, j... More

Truth beneath the rose
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Part 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
{Epilouge}

Chapter 5

630 24 6
By daniavaa

-Serena POV-

The rest of the week was uneventful. There were a few youma attacks,but nothing we can't handle. Now it is Saturday and the scouts and I are standing on a small stage in the middle of the mall. A lot of people are standing in front of the stage, cheering our names.

"I can't believe we have to stand up here in heels all day!" Venus wines.

"Oh will you stop complaining Venus! If you haven't noticed all of us are wearing heels and you don't hear us complaining!" Mars sneers.

"Okay guys! Will you stop fighting! We don't need all these people seeing us fight, okay?!" Mercury scolds.

"Yes ma'am..." Mars and Venus mutter.

"We need to remember to ask Luna and Artemis why we have to wear heels and miniskirts as our uniform! All the guys here are staring at us and it's really creeping me out!" Jupiter says

Basically, we have been standing up here for about half an hour. The people in charge wanted us here at 11:15 to get prepared and whatnot. It really is getting tiring just standing up here. They have not started the pictures and autographs yet because they want to wait until noon to start.

"Hey, can we get some chairs up here please?" I ask sweetly to a worker that is helping set up.

He stares at me and nods, then runs off.

"Good thinking Moon, I really am getting tired of standing in these heels!" Mercury says.

The dude comes back with the chairs and we sit down.

"What do we do now?" Jupiter says, obviously bored.

Just then ,the music comes on. Ironically, it is my and the scouts favorite song.

"Oh holy mother of love..." Venus gasps.

"You know what this means girls.." Mercury says with a smirk.

We bust out singing! It is one of the moments where we feel like normal girls and we have no worries, where we can be carefree. But we forgot one thing. There are about 100 people standing in front of us, hearing us sing! I start to blush but I don't want to stop singing because I'll ruin the moment.

'Aww, what the heck! It's not like they know who I really am anyways!' The girls and I keep singing and soon enough the crowd joined us and we all started dancing!

'I don't care, I love it! I don't care, I love it! I love it! You're on a different road, I'm in the Milky Way , you want me down on earth, but I am up in space! Your so damn hard to please, we gotta kill the switch, your from the 70's, but I'm a 90's chick! I love it!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Darien's POV-

"How could you sleep right through your alarm!"

Nick is currently yelling at Jed for oversleeping and making us late to get to the mall.

"I bet the parking lot is packed now! What time did you go to sleep last night Jed?"

"At four a.m..." Jed mumbled.

"And why did you go to sleep at four a.m.? You were the one who suggested we wake up earlier to get there before the parking lot got full!"

"Well, last night, around one in the morning, the power in my house went out and it was raining outside and I was scared because I really hate being in the dark! I thought someone broke into my house to kill me and shut off the power to make it easier!" Jed cried. Nick and Jed keep arguing while the rest of us ignore them.

Finally, we pull into the mall parking lot and see it is completely packed! It is barely even ten minutes before noon!

We find a parking space after looking around forever(well it felt like forever) and get out of the car. We open the front door to the mall and see it is completely packed! Everyone is singing and dancing!

"Well looks like they started the fun without us..." Kevin comments, gaping at the girls that are dancing on the stage wearing really short miniskirts.

"Oh God..." Jed mumbles, with his mouth wide open and some drool on the side of his mouth

I can't stop staring at Sailor Moon for some reason. She seems really familiar, like I know her, even though we never really met.

'Really Darien... like you of all people would know Sailor Moon personally... I think you would remember that!'

'Ha you're right! Wait...who are you and why are you in my head?!'

'Oh my gosh! I thought you were supposed to be smart! I'm your conscience you idiot!'

'Hey! No need to call me names! And for your info I actually am smart!'

'I highly doubt that!'

'Shut up...'

"Darien? Darien! Are you in there!" Jed yells in my ear while waving his hand in my face.

"What are you doing!" I say as I push Jed's hand away.

"Well you spaced out and they are about to start!"

I look up and noticed everyone stopped singing and dancing and some lady is saying something while the sailor scouts are sitting in their chairs.

"Okay! If you could all calm down, we are now going to start! First, you will be able to ask these lovely ladies some questions for about a half an hour. Then, we will start the pictures and autographs until about 3 or so. These lovely ladies said that after that you all will be able to talk with them and maybe even become friends! They also said they would really like to sing and dance with you all! After that, we will provide dinner, then this event will be over at 9:30! Is there anything you will like to add ladies?"

"Please treat us normally, and not like we are celebrities or something, because we are just like you! I think that's it... why don't we get started!" Sailor Venus says.

After a lot of questions, they are taking one final question and I suddenly see Jed's hand shoot up!

"Umm, you in the back with the blond hair." Sailor Mars says, pointing to Jed!

"Why do you fight in miniskirts and heels?" Jed asks and all the girls blush.

' Really Jed, Really? Of all the questions you could have asked, you had to ask that one?'

'Well, Jed is an idiot!'

'True...'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Serena POV-

"Oh god..." I hear Jupiter mumble.

Suddenly, the scouts look at me expectantly.

"What?" I say in the most innocent way I can.

"Well... aren't you going to explain?" Mars says looking me straight in the eye.

"Why do I have to explain?" I say innocently.

"Because you're the leader..." Mars says, like it's obvious why I have to answer.

"But we are a team, and what does that even have to do with anything?" I answer.

"Okay! I'll just answer!" Mercury says, getting our attention.

She turns to look back at the crowd.

"We fight in this skirt because it is easy to move around in and we wear the heels because it teaches us to be more coordinated so we can fight better" She answers like it's obvious.

"Nice save.." I hear Jupiter whisper to Mercury.

"Okay, Now on to the pictures and autographs! If you could all just get in a single file line next to the stage, we can get started!" the lady in charge says.

Everyone rushes to the side of the stage and we start taking pictures and we autograph them.

After a lot of pictures and autographs,we are almost to the end of line. Suddenly, I see Darien and his friends walk toward us.

'Shít! I forgot he was going to come here! He looked so sad when I said I couldn't come and I felt really bad and I promised we could all go to the fair tommorrow!'

They walk up shyly to us. They just stand in front of us awkwardly until I decide to say something.

"So how about we get to that picture? Do you want it with the whole group or individually with one of us?" I ask

"Umm, I guess we can get one with the whole group..." Kevin says.

"Okay, stand wherever you want.." I say sweetly.

They decided to stand like this: Nick next to Jupiter, Zach next to Mercury, Darien next to me, Jed next to Mars, and Kevin next to Venus. The girls and I did the pose I usually do at the end of my transformation and the guys were doing the hand motions. It turned out being a really good picture and all of us got our own. We signed their pictures and they were about to get off the stage when Darien tapped my shoulder.

"Umm... I was wondering if maybe we could talk later.....you know....like get to know each other..." he asked shyly.

"Sure, of course" I said giving him a sweet smile.

"Okay, great!" He said then ran off to catch up with the guys.

The girls ran over to me to tell me that the others guys wanted to talk to them too.

*********************

We talked to a lot of people until finally we could talk to the guys.

"Hey"

"Hey"

"So....."

"So... tell me about yourself."

"Well my name is Darien."

"Nice to meet you Darien" I say.

'It would help if I didn't know you! I mean... I know everything about you! There is a reason why we are best friends!'

We talk for a little while more and start to get comfortable with each other when the lady in charge comes over to me.

"Miss Moon, Could you and the others come see some kids that we bought from the hospital to come meet you all?" the lady asked me nicely.

"Of course, let me just get the others." I turn back to look at Darien. "Sorry, but I have to go meet the kids...." I trail off.

"No, you don't have to apologize, I totally get it."

"Well sorry, and just so you know, I consider you my friend now!" I smiled at him and walked off to get the others.

*******************

We were playing with the kids after finger painting with them for about an hour. I really love these kids now, and I love being with them. They are all my friends now and I would do anything to protect them.

Suddenly, all the windows break and I push the kids behind me and tell them to run.

When they are gone, I look up to see what it was that broke the windows.

'Oh Shít...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Darien POV-

The guys and I were drinking milkshakes and watching the scouts playing with the kids. They looked like they were having lots of fun.

Just then, all the windows broke and I saw Sailor Moon push the kids behind her and she told them to run.

"What's going on...?" Nick asked worried

"I don't know..." I said then looked up to see what it was that the scouts were looking at.

'What the hell is that.....'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ohh a cliffhanger! What do you think it could be? Anyways this chapter was longer and I hope you enjoyed it! Chapter 6 will be up soon! Thanks for reading!

~Daniela🌹🌙

Song:I love it by icona pop 🎵🎶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 17 9
SAILOR MOON MANGA REWRITE IN STORY FORM. (Had to adapt a couple of scenes to fit in the story format. Haruka and Michiru are namelessly mentioned (so...
258K 10.5K 36
This is my first fan fiction I've ever written. Original characters written by and belong to chiffon_cake Beam spent his whole life hiding in the sha...
484 23 9
Okay, yes, I know I have one already, but this one I want to try to go about it in another way. Instead of a Morden day world. This one will take pla...
113 9 4
So once upon a time, a very long time ago. Along time ago, something bad had happened to Sailor Moon to where she became trapped inside another's bo...