Remission [H.S. MATURE AU]

By curatedbyharry

"It's my fault. It's all my fault. I loved him, more than anything else. I gave up everything for him, I lost... More

Remission [H.S. MATURE AU]
Cast.
Playlist.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.*
8.*
9.
10.*
11.
12.*
13.
14.
15*
16.*
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.*
31.*
32.*
33.
35.*
36.*
37.*
38.
39.
40.*
41.*
ANNOUNCEMENT
42.*
43.
44.*
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.*
52.
53.*
54.
55.
56.*
57.
Epilogue part I.*
Epilogue part II.*

34.*

511 11 27
By curatedbyharry

SCARLETT

I had woken up without Harry next to me. The night before I hadn't heard him getting into bed, so my first instinct in the morning is to go look for him. I put on my robe, since wandering around in Harry's t-shirt doesn't seem very appropriate today, considering it's not only us in the house. Before going into the living room, I check Andres' room to see if he's still sleeping and when I see he is, I go looking for his father. The living room is empty, just like the kitchen, but before I can take my phone out to call him, the main door is opened and he comes out, with his tracksuit on and his earphones in his ear. He's quite sweaty, he's obviously gone running. I wish I had all of his energy in the morning. As soon as he sees me, he smiles at me and takes off his earphones, throwing them on the couch.

"Good morning, babe..." he kisses my lips, but doesn't get too near, considering how sweaty he is.

"Good morning to you!" I say back.

"I got us breakfast!" He tells me, showing me the bag he's holding in his hand. They look like bagels and I couldn't be happier. They're going to be delicious with the cream cheese and salmon we have in the fridge.

"Great... you can wake Andres up and I'll prepare the coffee and the bagels." I take the bag from his hand and he nods his head.

"I'll take a quick shower first." He tells me and I nod my head, while starting to set up the table for breakfast.

"So what have you decided for the day?" I ask him, when I remember what he said yesterday.

"We're flying to the Hamptons to meet my parents and we're gonna spend the day on my father's yacht." He tells me, as if it wasn't such a big deal. As if it's just part of his every Sunday routine and I have to hold back my giggles. That's definitely a nice idea, considering that kid loves the sea.

"Well, that's nice... what time?" I ask him.

"Whenever we're all ready. The jet leaves when I say so." He winks at me and I chuckle. Right after, he disappears down the corridor, heading to the bathroom, probably.

He comes back after 30 minutes, more or less, with a sleepy Andres between his arms. His curls are all over the place, while he holds tight his stuffed monkey between his face and Harry's shoulder.

"Good morning, honey..." I tell him with a smile, getting near to kiss his cheek. He smiles and waves his little hand at me, obviously still too tired to open his mouth. I can understand that.

He seems to wake up the moment we all start eating and Harry tells him about the program of the day. He's definitely more talkative, compared to yesterday, to both me and his father and it just warms my heart.

"There's also something else that we should tell you..." Harry tells him, while he spreads the cream cheese on Andres' second bagel. He's a very large appetite to be a kid this young.

"What?" He asks, resting his elbow on the table and his head on his hand, while he gives his full attention to his dad. Harry is going to tell him about the moving now. Obviously, he doesn't want to wait any further.

"Well, now that you know that Scarlett is my girlfriend and that we love each other you should know that she's going to live with me, so with you too, when you're here, from now on..." Andres moves his stare between me and his father and then he shrugs his shoulders, with his eyebrows furrowed.

"I thought she already lived here?" He giggles and at his words, we do too. Obviously, since I'm already sleeping here he mustn't understand the difference in officially moving in together. Harry rubs his head and smiles down at him.

"Yeah, but since this house is not that big for the three of us, we thought about moving to another house. A bigger one." Andres slightly parts his lips and his eyes immediately light up with a sparkle of excitement. He obviously likes the idea of a bigger house.

"Really? How big?" He excitedly asks and Harry chuckles at his reaction.

"Three floors, a garden and all that..." Andres' eyes light up even more when his father mentions a garden.

"A garden? Like grandpa's?" He raises his voice, unable to contain his excitement to the news. Harry nods his head and chuckles again.

"Yeah, we could build a pool like grandpa's too..." Harry nods his head and Andres exults extremely excited at the news.

"Alright boys, since I take a little longer than you, I'm going to get ready." I tell them, standing up from my seat.

"Go, I'll take care of this!" Harry tells me, as soon as I try to take the plates off the table. I nod my head and I kiss his lips before leaving them alone to take a shower and get ready. Once I'm in the shower and I try to think about whatever I'm going to need for the day, I immediately remember that I'm not at my house, so I don't have any bikini here with me. We'll have to stop somewhere to buy one. I better remember that. Once I'm done with the shower, I dry up my hair and pamper my face and body with the usual scrubs and creams.

When I leave the bathroom, Harry's in the room with a pair of elegant black pants on and a white shirt. I furrow my eyebrows, looking at what he's wearing. When he told me we were going to spend the day on a yacht, I thought it was going to be something quite informal, but maybe I was wrong.

"Why are you so dressed up?" I ask him. He lowers his stare, without really giving me an answer, but when he gets his badge and gun from his drawer I immediately understand what's going on.

"You're joking, right?!" I shake my head at him, not being able to even believe him right now. He definitely can't be serious.

"Someone set a fire in a movie theater in Texas... there are 8 dead people and 11 injured... I have to go." He tells me, adjusting his gun on and putting the badge in his pocket. I snort, feeling myself getting extremely frustrated every second that passes. I can't tell him that he has to stay here with his son instead of helping people, but he can't just run away every time someone calls him with a bad news.

"And what do you expect me to do with Andres?" I raise my voice at him, regretting it right after. He shrugs his shoulders and takes out his wallet.

"You two are still going... he likes spending time with my parents, he's going to be fine." He says, taking his credit card from his wallet and handing it over to me. I furrow my eyebrows and I glance at him.

"Buy him whatever he asks... it usually helps when he's mad." He leans in and kisses my lips, completely ignoring my frustration and pent-up anger I'm feeling toward him right now. He's being absolutely pathetic.

"You can't buy him off, Harry... that's not how it works." I roll my eyes at him, while he takes his duffel bag out of his closet and starts to fill it up with what he needs.

"Listen, I know it doesn't, but it helps." He sighs, zipping up his bag once he's done and adjusting it on his shoulder. "I have to go, I'll let you know when I'll be back." He kisses me again and once he leaves, closing the door behind him, I feel like kicking everything in this room to let go all the frustration I'm currently feeling toward him.

Once I've put some clothes on, I leave our bedroom to go look for Andres. He's on his bed, playing with his Nintendo, and when he sees me coming in, he looks up at me.

"Hey, your dad..." I try to say, thinking about the right words to use in this situation, but the look on his face tells me that he already knows what I'm trying to say.

"I know, he's not coming..." he nods his head and looks down at his Nintendo, before turning it off and putting it back into his backpack.

"Are you ok?" I decide to ask and he nods his head, adjusting his backpack on his shoulders. I can tell that he's disappointed, but he also understands why his dad can't be with us today.

"Yeah, we can go!" He grabs my hand and waits for me to lead him outside.

Once we've called a taxi, we stop first to a shop in the city to buy swimwear for both and then we drive to the airport to board the jet. The flight is not too long and I spend it playing with Andres with his Nintendo, trying to make his bad mood and disappointment go away.

When we arrive in the Hamptons, there's a private car that brings us to the yacht club where Harry's parents are staying on their yacht.

"Have you ever been here?" I ask Andres, while we walk together.

"Yeah, during the summer we always come here..." he nods his head, with an enthusiastic smile on. His excitement has slowly come back and I couldn't be happier and satisfied.

The yacht is exactly as I had imagined it. Huge and luxurious, as if Harry's father could ever go for less. When we get on, with the help of the staff on board, Andres immediately runs toward his grandpa, calling his name with excitement. Next to him, there's Sandy and right behind her, I'm quite surprised to see my brother and Lucy.

"Hey..." Harry's mom, after greeting Andres with a hug and a kiss, comes toward me to hug me too. I hug her back and rub her back before letting her go.

"How are you? I'm so happy to know that you're back in the States..." she strokes my cheek and smiles at me. She couldn't look better. She looks absolutely radiant and relaxed right now.

"I'm fine, how are you? You look absolutely amazing!" I compliment her. "And yeah, I'm very happy about the decision too." I giggle and nod my head. Soon, Harry's father is next to us too and I greet him with a hug.

"You look as beautiful as usual, Scarlett." He compliments me and I thank him with a smile.

"So, where's my son?" He then asks. I'm assuming Harry didn't tell them and let the job to me. Very nice, Harry.

"Uhm... he got a call from the team, so he had to run." Conrad sighs and rolls his eyes at my words.

"Of course..." he then nods his head, while Sandy glances at him.

"It's his job, leave him alone..." Sandy scolds him and Conrad raises his hands in defense.

"Hey, sister!" Poe walks toward me and takes me between his arms, lifting me off the ground in his way too excited hold. "What are you doing here?!"

"I could ask you the same!" I tell him back with a smile and then I proceed to hug Lucy to greet her too. "Hi, Lucy!"

"Where's my brother?" She asks me.

"Job emergency..." I shrug my shoulders and she rolls her eyes too.

"He always leaves that poor kid alone..." she sighs, moving her eyes on Andres, who's playing on his own with his action figures on the deck.

"He tries his best, L..." Poe tells her, surrounding her shoulders with his arm and kissing her head. Poe is used to it, just as I am, our father has always done Harry's same job. When we were Andres' age, it was hard to accept, but then we got used to it.

"I know, I know..." she nods her head and lets out a sigh. "So, Scar... how is the whole moving thing going?" She decides to change the subject and I'm very thankful she did.

"Uhm... Harry and I have decided to move in together." I tell them and for a second I can see the evident surprise in their eyes. "I know it's really soon, but after four years of being apart and still in love with each other, we feel ready." Lucy smiles at me and nods her head in understanding.

"I couldn't be happier for you two." She grabs my hands and grins at me.

Andres starts playing video games with Poe, while me, Lucy and Sandy change into our bikinis to sunbathe a little, but I keep blacking our from their conversation. My mind keeps going back at Harry, trying to imagine how he's doing and if he's ok, so I decide that I really need to call him, before I lose my mind. I excuse myself and I stand up, walking toward the other side of the deck to have some privacy.

As usual, Harry's phone goes straight to voicemail, so I decide to leave a message.

"Uhm, hey... it's me. I just wanted to make sure everything is ok. We've made it to the yacht, it's wonderful and Andres is having so much fun. We miss you. Call me back when you hear this." I end the call, once I've sent in the voicemail and when I turn to leave, I almost gasp when I find Conrad behind me.

"You scared me!" I bring my hand on my chest and he just chuckles.

"Sorry, it wasn't my intention..." he sighs. "I was trying to give you this." He hands me a chalice with what I assume is champagne, like the one between his hand. I take it from his hand and take a sip of it. Maybe it's just what I need.

"Everything would be simpler if he had a normal job, right?!" He sighs and I just shrug my shoulders, deciding not to answer this. "Nothing of this would happen if he worked for me... he would have precise job hours, you would know when he comes back home every night and he would have every weekend free." I chuckle and roll my eyes, knowing perfectly where he wants to go. Andres has told me that he still tries to make Harry accept his job offer.

"What's the point, Conrad?!"

"The point is, that it would be so much easier if you two moved to New York and Harry accepted to work for me. He would be near Andres too." I sigh, bringing a hand to my temple, massaging it. I already feel so damn tired and it's only midday.

"I'm used to it. It has been my father's job for my whole life and he's been married to my mom for quite a few years." I snort, trying to remain on my thoughts. I don't want him to get into my head.

"Yeah... and see how it ended." He rolls his eyes, obviously talking about my parents' marriage. "No offense." He quickly adds. "I'm assuming that you'll get married and put on a family... that's how you want to live your life? With a husband or father that is never home?"

"We've just gotten back together... no one is thinking about tying up the knot anytime soon, trust me." I roll my eyes and cross my arms over my chest, while he raises his hands up in defense.

"It still doesn't change the fact that with this job, he's barely home. He's God knows where in the State, spending the night away from home and continuously working side by side with a woman who he used to have sexual relationships with... I would be worried." I immediately bring my eyes on him, furrowing my eyebrows, when I hear the last part of his sentence. Even if I repeat myself that I need to stay calm, I can't help but feel jealous.

"What are you talking about? Who?" I immediately ask.

"The latest addition to the team... the blondie one... oh wait, you didn't know?" He pretends like he feels guilty about spilling it up to me. I know he's doing it on purpose, but it doesn't change the fact that Harry has told me absolutely nothing about her.

"Whatever... I trust him." I shrug my shoulders, trying to keep my jealousy hidden from him. "It doesn't matter..." I shake my head.

"Aren't you slightly worried about how dangerous this job is, though?" I snort, finishing up my chalice of champagne. I'm going to need way more than this today if he doesn't keep his mouth shut. "Because I can't think about anything else... that my son's life is in danger every day."

"What do you want me to do?!" I raise my voice at him, feeling more than exhausted at this point. I don't want to hear what I already know and that I'm already scared of every damn day.

"Scarlett, he may not listen to me... but he listens to you." I sigh, knowing perfectly what he wants to say, but I can't ask Harry such a thing.

"He loves his job... I can't ask him to quit for me." I shake my head, at both him and myself.

"Then don't do it for yourself, do it for him, for your future together and that kid over there." He points at Andres and I have to lower my stare. He's a point, but I can't do it to Harry. I can't make him choose, no matter who I'm doing this for.

"I can't do this to him, I'm sorry..." I force myself to smile, before leaving him on his own and walking back to Sandy and Lucy.

The rest of the day goes by really quickly, between a dip and another in the sea. When it starts getting dark and late, I have to say goodbye to everyone. Andres will go back to New York with them, so I have to go back to Quantico on my own.

As soon as I close the door of Harry's house behind me, the phone starts ringing and the screen lights up with Harry's name on it, so I quickly take the call.

"Hey..." A smile immediately appears on my face.

"Hey, baby... sorry I heard your voicemail but I wanted to wait to have some privacy before calling you." From his tone of voice he sounds very tired. "How did it go?"

"Everything fine... Andres really enjoyed it and Lucy and Poe were there too. It was fun!" I decide to leave out my conversation with his father. "And you? How is it going?"

"I'm glad!" He seems genuinely happy and I'm very glad to hear a change in his tone of voice at the positive news. "We've already done the profile, so we're at a good point... we're stopping at a hotel for tonight." He tells me and at this words, Conrad's words immediately come back to my mind.

"Yeah? Are you sharing the room?" I casually ask, but I immediately understand how weird it sounds by his hesitation to answer.

"No, we all have single rooms... why?"

"Oh, nothing... I thought you were with my father." I quickly say as excuse and he seems to buy it. "How is the rest of the team?"

"They're fine... it has been tough today, but it's always tough, to be honest." He sighs.

"Yeah, I bet... are you still five in the team?" I decide to ask, without seeming to direct on what I want to know.

"Seven... there's Joe and Jennifer now. I think you know Joe, he's bee-" before he can finish the sentence I quickly interrupt him.

"Yeah, of course I know Joe... he used to have dinner at our house every Sunday when I was younger. He's back with the team?"

"Yeah, he is... he's great!" He genuinely says.

"Mmh... and how's Jennifer?" I say, trying not to sound as interested as I actually am in his answer.

"Uhm... she's great too! They're all great!" I have to bite my tongue back not to say anything I might regret. If we have to have this conversation, then we should have it face to face, not through a phone.

"I'm glad... hey, I think I'll head to bed now, ok? I feel so tired!" I tell him.

"Yeah, alright... I will hopefully see you tomorrow, babe." A smile appears on my lips at his words. "I love you."

"I love you too... please catch this guy, I want you here as soon as possible." He giggles at my words and my smile only grows bigger.

"I'll do my best..."

*

I had spent the day out with Celine. She had told me how the honeymoon had gone and how she was adapting to her new life here in Quantico. I had told her about Harry and how we're moving together and she couldn't be happier for us. She had seemed extremely happy. I can tell that she's loving the newly married life.

Once I arrive home, I almost drop my bags to the floor, when I see Harry standing in the middle of the living room. When he sees me, he smiles at me and then runs toward me, wrapping his arms around me and kissing my lips.

"Was it fast enough?" He smirks against my lips and I immediately nod my head, letting my shopping bags fall to the ground and bringing my lips to his again, with my hands on his cheeks.

"I missed you! I hate sleeping without you now..." I complain and he quickly lifts me up, making me wrap my legs around his hips. For some reason, I exactly know how this is going to end.

"I'm sorry..." he moans against my neck, while he peppers it with kisses and slowly makes his direction to our bedroom and on our way to it, our clothes start leaving our bodies and get lost along the corridor.

When we reach the bed, he's shirtless and I'm only in my lingerie. He covers my whole body with kisses, palming my breasts and caressing me everywhere. He leaves my body, just to take his pants off and I do the same with my bra.

"God, baby... I love every single inch of your body." He tells me, when he stops for a few seconds to admire me. His compliments make me always feel like the strongest woman in the world, they make me feel absolutely amazing and so powerful. I love knowing the effect I have on a Greek God like him.

"Can you get into me already?!" I grab him by his wrist and drag him down to me. "It's been too long..." I complain, knowing that the feeling between my legs will only be satisfied by what he has between his legs.

"It's been like... two days?" He chuckles against my lips and I roll my eyes at him. It's not my fault if I get this horny and needy, it's just his. It only happens around him.

"Well, if you can wait more I can just put on a movie, eh?" I tease him, pretending to stand up from the bed too, but he quickly stops me with his chest, preventing me from standing up.

"No, I think this is just fine." He chuckles, pushing me down again, to lay on the mattress, by my shoulders. He goes straight to the elastic of my panties, taking them off of me and throwing them to the floor. The next thing I know is that his hand is between my legs and his fingers inside of me, moving slowly and deep.

"You're so fucking wet..." he observes, moving his fingers out of me and staring at the sticky liquid on the tip of them. He brings his fingers toward me, to my lips, and when I understand his intentions, I part my lips.

"How is it?" He asks me with a smirk, when I lick his fingers clean. I can tell by the way he looks at me that he's completely turned on by my actions. "You like the way you taste?" He asks me, laying his chest on mine and leaning in to kiss me. "Because I fucking do." He brings his lips to me and his tongue immediately makes its way into my mouth, searching and tasting the traces of myself in it.

I can feel his member, hard and proud, resting against my naked crotch, so I move my hips against him, tilting them, to tease him. And at my movements, he bites my lips, getting completely overwhelmed by my actions.

"God, I'm gonna fuck you so hard." He hisses against my mouth and then he stands up, just to take his boxers off. When he gets back on me again, he pumps his own length and looks at me staring at him for a few seconds. I can't wait any longer to have him in me now, I feel so impatient and the way I'm throbbing between my legs is a very big hint.

"C'mon, then..." I tell him, with a smirk on my lips. He doesn't make me wait too long, he adjusts himself between my legs and then he enters me with a fast and deep thrust, that tears a loud moan out of my lips. He grabs my thighs when he starts moving, without wasting any minute. He's giving me exactly what I want and how I want.

I bring my hands on the headboard behind me, leaving him the total freedom to do whatever he wants to and with my body, while I just enjoy it. He goes hard and fast, hitting deep into me every single time.

His hands wander all over my body, focusing especially on my breasts, wringing and teasing my nipples. His mouth just peppers kisses on my neck and jaw and occasionally on my parted lips. I just love feeling him everywhere.

I wrap my legs around his hips, when I feel him going even deeper inside of me, his balls hitting against my ass every time he pounds into me. He brings his hands on my asscheeks, massaging them first and then hitting one with a loud spank.

"Turn around, baby!" He whispers in my ear, with his voice extremely huskier and deeper than normal and I feel like could explode just from that. Once he exits me, I do as he says and slowly turn around, pushing my ass out for him and slightly parting my legs. He doesn't waste any time, he's soon enough inside of me again, from behind. One of his arms surrounds my hips, while his other hand takes a hold of my hair, pushing my neck backward and making me automatically arch my back against him.

"Fuck baby..." he moans, once he starts moving again inside of me. Some inconsistent pantings leave my mouth as he makes his way inside of me over and over again.

I see his hand leaving my hair to grab one of the pillows from the bed and he adjusts it behind my hips, to lift them up more. This time, his hand goes straight to my ass, colliding repeatedly in loud spanks to it.

"Harry, oh my God... yes," I keep moaning his name, over and over again, as he moves inside of me. He keeps hitting the perfect spot every time, at just the perfect speed and with the perfect strength.

"Get on your hands and knees..." I do as he says and I hold myself up with his help. He pushes the pillow out of the way, this time, and he starts moving inside of me all over again. He keeps his hands on my hips, moving one of the two occasionally on my ass, wriggling and massaging it. He fills me up completely, with his balls slapping against me every time he pounds inside of me. I can tell that we're both very near, by the way his thrusts become sloppier and needier.

"Are you coming with me, baby?" He asks me breathless, making his wide palm collide with my asscheek again, this time with more strength. I quickly nod my head, feeling completely air deprived to answer with words and I can tell that she understands it.

He grabs my waist and his hips collide with my ass in a few stronger thrusts, going deep and hitting me hard, before we both reach our highs. I fall on my face, not feeling like my elbows can hold me up anymore and the only thing holding my ass and knees up is his arm wrapped around me. Once he's spilled his warm liquid inside of me, he collapses on top of me too, feeling as worn out as me.

We both stay silent, just enjoying the post-orgasm bliss and he plays with my hair, pushing them away from my shoulder and bringing his lips on it to kiss it. At his sweet gesture a smile immediately appears on my lips.

"We can move in the new house on Thursday..." he's the one to break the silence, all of sudden. He's probably just remembered what he had to tell me. I smile at him, feeling absolutely excited at the news. I can't wait to see it. I turn around, making him get off of me while I do, and once I've managed, he adjusts himself between my legs again, resting his head on my naked chest.

"I wish we could stay like this forever..." I sigh, absently playing with his sweaty curls. He looks up at me and smiles. I can tell that he thinks the same.

hope you liked the chapter xx
if you have any questions about the fic you can ask them on my curious cat: https://curiouscat.me/groenevogue

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

437K 6.9K 67
*THE STORY IS NOT LIKE DARK* Harry Styles. What do you think of when you hear that name? Sweet? Generous? Hot? Cheeky? Yes, Harry is all of those thi...
12.9K 344 12
I looked up at him, unsure of what just happened. I saw the blood glistening off of his gold H ring as he pushed my hair out of my face, scanning my...
7K 243 28
Revenge. Thats all you're worried about right now. Not what anyone says, but how you can find him and . .end . . Him This is the second book. A serie...
106K 3.9K 30
In a setting where the past meets the future, technology and way of living has completely destroyed the world, forcing everyone to turn back to old w...