Deities

By RedneckxAngel

What would you do if you're forced to fight your best friend? Well, Antispeticeye (Anti) is forced int to tha... More

Big Time Info on the Story
Characters
Early On
Days Gone By
Anti & Dark Vs Incoming Forces
Antis Sacrifice
Days Gone By
The Time Of Reckoning Is Upon Us
A Fight That Will Never Be Forgotten
The Discovery
Familiar Face in a New World
The Decision of What to DO
The Start of Anti and Jacks Adventures
One Year Later
Wrong Person, Wrong Country!
The Takeover
Laser Fun
A Hellish Reunion Part 1
A Hellish Reunion Part 2
A Hellish Reunion Part 3
The Kings Descendents to Madness
Malcolm's Demise
The Beginning Travels of Anti Dark
An Old Friend
The Arrival to the Kingdom
Meanwhile
The Unforgettable Fight
Finale.....?
Update
Huge Thank you

Anti's Watchman

275 8 0
By RedneckxAngel

Home Dimension:

"Dark it's been two years since anti had to leave... how are you holding up?" King Pewds asked his longtime friend and guard. "I'm okay, it's been so quiet don't you think? I mean he used to talk all the time. We used to laugh and sing, just have fun... now it's just quiet" The king thought for a second." Yeah, it has. Hasn't it? It's about to get even quieter." Dark have the king a puzzled look."Follow me Dark."

The two went to the darkest room. The only got bright when the long walked in. Dark recognized it as an alchemists room. "Why are we here Pewds?" The long didn't answer he just went on with his secret plan."Anti has been gone for two years, with no one watching him, protecting him." He put a bottle up to the light."That, Dark, is the reason why I have decided to send you to the earth whelm to watch over him. Watch him until he gets better. When he is better you're going to bring him here. He returns as to what he was before the incident. You understand, Dark?"

"Yeah i understand. What if he likes it there? Doesn't he have a choice or say in the matter?" "No he doesn't Dark, remember what I said. Don't disobey me, or consider yourself banished from here." I gave him a look. Ever since Anti left, the long king has been acting colder and colder towards his own people. "I will say it one more time do you understand?" I knew what I had to do, that I have to help my friend. Hopefully he's forgiven me. I knew that I had to disobey orders, I don't care. I wanted my friend back." Yeah I understand, you got it I shall bring him back" I said. I drank the potion. I just remember not feeling right. Next I know I woke up in an odd place. "This place is so strange," I thought to myself. "Okay now time to find anti and set things straight."

Little did I know I'd run into another man who looked just like me...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 8.6K 19
You're a girl who lives by yourself in an apartment. you have a job to survive, but life gets pretty dull. In order to escape from your boring life a...
2.7K 142 19
You've been with Anti now for almost two years, and you have done something you never thought you would do; go to the Underworld and meet the all pow...
33.4K 1.2K 32
It's your 1 year anniversary with Jack. You were so excited for tonight! He was keeping it a secret, where you were going, and no matter how many tim...
9.6K 255 25
Sean wasn't very normal. He could see demons....but they always avoided him, because of his demon... Antisepticeye which was preferred as "Brother"...