The Moon Curse [gxg]

By Mortal_Mikaelson46

WARNING: Needs heavy editing Astrid H. Haad is a Purple Wolf and her whole family was murdered including the... More

Chapter 1: I have no family. I have no home.
Chapter 2: Torgunna is dangerous!
Chapter 3: Monsters want to be loved too!
Chapter 4: They can never know!
Chapter 5: The truth behind their feelings
Chapter 7: They were afraid of her!
Chapter 8: Wake up!
Chapter 9: You are an original vampire, so act like one!
Chapter 10: Go on and be the Mad Hybrid!
Chapter 11: They weren't lying!
Chapter 12: He was not supposed to die that easy!
Chapter 13: Zomoluss morrtuire ihnree!
Chapter 14: Pegah Maya Demetre, the Goddess of Death
Chapter 15: Take her light away!
Chapter 16: Secret Villain!
Chapter 17: Rhaegos's coming!
Chapter 18: Merciless
Chapter 19: Not alone!
Chapter 20: The Moon vs The Moon Goddess
A/N: Please read!

Chapter 6: I'm too powerfull to kill!

1.9K 74 9
By Mortal_Mikaelson46

Imelda is 2036 years old and she has never felt fear before. She was never afraid of anything. But it's been a week since her dissapearance and Imelda has never been more afraid. She knew that she was kidnapped even before she got the message from the Dagobert hunters. Purple Wolves don't break their promises and she promised to help Imelda.

The message from Dagobert was simple, it said: "We have her, the one you are looking for. Bring me the Moon Stones and she is yours to take. -Elis Dagobert"

Imelda promissed to herself that she is going to kill them all, every last Dagobert will die by her hand. She will put an end to their malicious blood line. Aswangs and witches are the first supernatural beings on the planet. Everyone knows what are the witches and what they can do, how they can be killed. But not many people know about the Aswangs.

That's because Aswangs are silent beasts, they hunt in the night when no one can see them and as soon as someone has seen their true form they are killed. An Aswang is a shapeshifting monster that possesses a combination of traits of either a vampire, a ghoul, a witch, a warlock or different species of werebeasts. Or even all of them together. Imelda is an Aswang. She is a shape shifter.

And at night Imelda can transform into creatures like: a bat, a crow, wild boar, black cat or a big black dog. She looks like a normal citizen and you will never see her coming. Some Aswangs love eating unborn fetuses of children. Imelda does not. The Torgunna Aswangs are different. They possess all of the traits of an Aswang.

However, they do not eat unborn children. They do feed on flesh and blood when needed or when they can no longer go on without feeding. But there is one thing every Aswang possesses. The ability of being fast and silent as a shadow. Imelda can change her appearance at night if she feels threatened or if she needs food. Imelda may have the traits of a vampire, but sun does not burn her. She is a daywalker. They are daywalkers.

Imelda can feel emotions the same way any other human or non human being can. Some Aswangs transform only at night, because they believe that God is dead or asleep then. Not her though.

Imelda does not believe in God. She believes in herself. No one knows what can kill her, only she does.

Her story is difficult and long to explain. The easiest part to explain is her hate for the Dagobert family. Or should she say Her Family? She is not just a Torgunna, Imelda is a Dagobert as well. Her father was a Dagobert. Her mother was an Aswang. It's a good thing that Imelda got all of her moms' genes.

Her mother was an innocent girl, she was harmless and she didn't even have her first shift when she was attacked and raped. Her mother was famous for her strength and kindness, until that cold and dark day when a Dagobert brutally raped her. Few months after Imeldas' birth she shifted for the first time.

She gave Imelda the best life she could at that time, she did everything she could not to loose her mind. She didn't want Imelda to know who her father was. But Imelda pushed her over the edge and she spilled the beans. She told her about the rape and about her father. That was the day Imelda started hating herself even more. Imelda is the product of hate and she couldn't stand it.

She never again asked her mother about her father. Then, they moved from their village so that Imeldas' mother wouldn't loose her mind. Imelda left her friends there, her cousins. Her mother and her. They were the last Torgunnas. Few years have passed and her mother died. You want to know how she died?

Imelda killed her. She went to the river where she sat and cried. When she asked her what's wrong she told her she wanted to die and then she gave Imelda the weapon she hid for years. She gave it to Imelda and she begged her daughter to kill her. She said she couldn't live a day longer, because every day it felt like a new wound being opened on her.

So, Imelda did what she asked her to do. Imelda killed her. She mercy killed her mother. She died with smile on her face as she told her daughter she loved her and then the last tear dropped in the river. Aswangs don't cry and when her mother cried that day, it was a miracle.

But.... the river was cursed after that. Cursed so that when someone touched it, the person would be compeled to stay still under the water until they died. A river is now called A Lie.

But Imelda had no time to mourn her mothers' death for she had to do something. She had to kill her father and she did. But not before he scarred her for life. He was a sick bastard. She has no regrets in killing him, she only wishes she killed his family as well. Many people have it all wrong, they say her mom killed her father, but it was Imelda who killed them both. Both of them died by her hands. One of them was killed out of mercy, the other one out of pure hate.

She killed both of her parents. She killed every hunter that was in his house with ease and then when she found him. Imelda couldn't help herself but spit in his face.

"Aaaah you are just like your mother. Strong and fierce. But are you strong enough to kill your father?" He asked her in thick German accent. No one knows how much she hated him. All she wanted to do was kill him, but something in her stopped me from doing such a thing.

"I still remember the day I had your mother. She was such a beauty, an innocent flower. She begged me to stop, not to do what I did to her, but I have no regrets. I fucked the hell out of her that day. You look a lot like her, maybe you'll feel the same way she felt." He had said and then he got out of his chair. He was big and bulky. He was strong. The strongest hunter Imelda ever fought. And back then, she was just a girl. Imelda didn't even know how to fight properly. And with that she couldn't stop him from doing what he did to her.

* Graphic scene bellow. If you wish not to read it, scroll down until you come to this * sign again*

He walked towards me even though Imelda had a sword in her hand. He just chuckled and kept walking towards her until there was no space between them. Imelda tried to kill him with her sword but he just hit it with his own sword and then he chuckled as he pinned me against the wall. Imelda tried to get out of his grip, but he was too strong for her back then. Imelda didn't even shift. She had no powers.

He cupped her breasts with his hands and he squeezed them hard. Imelda let out a whimper and she tried to hit him with her leg, but he kept them firm and then his hand slowly went down her stomach and to her private area. Imelda cried out and begged him to let her go, but he pushed up her dress and he put a finger in her. He kept touching her down there even though Imelda begged him not to. She was a fool to think that she could take on him with zero training. Imelda was a fool to attack him and to think that she could actually win.

She was a fool, but that she is no longer. She lost her innocence that day, the last part of her being human.

He ripped her dress apart and then he took out his manhood. Imelda cried out and started trashing around, she tried her best to rip away from him, but he kept her in place with then her hands cuffed to the wall. Imelda hoped he wouldn't do it. She hoped that there was a bit of humanity left in him. She was a fool to hope. For from that moment hope for her was dead. Hope is dead. She hoped that he wouldn't rape his daughter, but he did. She was too weak to defend herself. She was too weak for anything. She was just a stupid little girl who never trained and thought that she could kill a hunter.

Then he left me there standing with my hands cuffed to the wall. He raped me for days until the God of Aswangs decided to give me my powers and I snapped. Even after that I never believed in Gods. There could be no God if he let this happen to me, right? I ended up torturing him for months until I finally killed him. Do you now understand why I hate my father so much? Why I hate Dagoberts? I will kill them all.

* You can read safely again *

Now, back to the present. She contacted Imara Daegan Raeganon. She is the first Female Alpha in history of the world, and she is old. The only living friend Imelda has left. Wolves can live for centuries and she did. She is her best friend and she promised to help. Imelda didn't expect her to be at her doorway until next week, but she came immediatelly.

The next day Imelda told her what happened. Imelda told her that her soulmate is kidnapped and she told her that she need her help to get her back. You see, Imara is the First Female Alpha for a reason. She is stronger than any other Alpha.

So, they made a plan on how to attack Dagoberts. And they attacked them immediatelly, the next day. It was night and it was really dark outside, so the hunters that were outside never saw them coming. They took them out one by one. And then, they stood infront of the doors and looked at each other.

"Okay, I will go inside and keep them off and you go and find Astrid." Imelda said and Imara glared at her. Imelda knew what she didn't like. She didn't like the fact that Imelda was the one who got to fight them and she was the one who had to rescue Imeldas' soulmate.

"We discussed this, Imara. I also have to find the last piece of the Moon Stone. Okay?" Imelda asked her and she rolled her eyes as she nodded her head. She didn't like her plan, but she listened to her and she went with it anyways.

"Fine, whatever. Like in the old days, huh?" She asked her and Imelda smiled as she nodded her head and Imelda slowly opened the doors. She expected to see everything in the house as they came in. What she didn't expect to see is no one inside to guard it. Imelda focused on her hightened hearing and she heard many heartbeats. However, they were all asleep.

Imara seemed to hear it as well and then she nodded her head to Imelda which meant "Go and find the Moon Stone". Imelda nodded her head back and then she went up the stairs. Imelda opened a few bedrooms only to find hunters asleep in there. Imelda went again upstairs and there she found their offices. Imelda went to the doors where it said 'Boss' and opened the doors.

Lots of weapons were there. Imelda walked to the book shelves, but she found nothing, Imelda went to the table and opened the drawers and she found nothing again. Imelda stood there, looking around wondering where could the Moon Stone be and then she saw one little closet. Imelda walked towards it and once she opened it she found a locked box inside. Imelda needed a password.

She tried some random dates but none of it worked. She sat there for about ten minutes when she realized something. She tried the date of Eliass' rebellion and it worked. The box opened and there stood the Moon Stone. Imelda took it and put it in her pocket.

Imelda opened the doors and was about to walk out when she saw every single hunter awake and with weapons pointed at her. 30 of them were here which means that about 15 are down there in the dungeons.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Imelda said and she glowed her black eyes at them. But one of them shoot an arrow to her heart anyways. Imelda gasped a little, but she pulled out the arrow and looked at the man who shot at her and she threw the arrow back at him. It hit him directly in the forehead. Some of the hunters gulped and squirmed away, but Imelda didn't care. They will all die.

"I contacted you. All you had to do was give me the Moon Stones and I would give you back your soulmate. But you just have to choose a harder way, do you?" Imelda heard their boss say as he walked towards her. She growled at him and her eyes changed from black to red to hazel and then to yellow and green color. Imelda smirked as she saw another arrow being fired at her. She took it out again and looked up at them all.

"Don't you know any better? I'm too powerfull to kill." Imelda said and then her eyes got their red color. She showed them her fangs as she threw the arrow at one hunter that was sneaking behind her and Imelda smirked as she saw fear in all of their eyes. Her senses are stronger than theirs. After all, they're only human.

Imelda snapped their Boss' neck and then she looked at them as she asked who is next. Then they all attacked. Imelda dodged bullets and snapped necks, or she ripped their hearts out of their bodies. In five minutes there were only 5 of them left. Imelda smirked as she saw their weapons shaking from how afraid they were. Good. They should fear her.

"Did you forget who I am? I calm down for a month or two and you all think that you can destroy me. I kill with ease. I did it for thousands of years now. Sometimes I give people slow death and sometimes I give them quick death. I am the last Torgunna and I just happen to hate Dagobert hunters." Imelda said as they started attacking them. She killed three more of them. Two more to go. She looked at their terrible faces and she felt a bit sad for them, but then Imelda remembered that they kidnapped her soulmate and she lost it.

Imelda killed them in less than minute. Their weapons didn't help them. All of their training didn't help them. They were weak. Then she ran down the stairs and she ran to the basement searching for the dungeons. As soon as she saw a trail of blood Imelda followed it and she walked in another hallway only to see Imara getting out of the dungeon with Astrid slowly walking behind her. She had so many wounds that Imelda wondered how did she survive.

Just seeing her wounded like that made Imelda even madder at all of them and sadder for her. Imelda should have been faster. But she didn't seem to see her or sense her being here. Damn you Moon Curse. She looked to her right and saw one hunter struggling to stay alive. She walked towards him not saying a single word. She crunched beside him and then the fury was evident in her eyes.

"I told you that I will kill you. I will take your life for every cut, every slap, every wound, for everything you did." She said silently and with scary calmness in her voice. She then started squezing his neck and the man took her hand as if to defend himself but he was too weak to do so. She kept squezing his neck as he gasped for air.

"I said that the last thing you will see is me smiling down at you as you die." She said as the man took his last breath. She then took her hand off of his neck and just as she was about to get up she heard the phone ringing in the pockett of the now dead hunter.

She took out the phone and she had a look of terror on her face as she saw who was calling her. Imelda realized it was her phone, She rememberes seeing it that day in the coffee shop. She slowly got up with a little grunt and she took a deep breath as she answered the phone.

"Hello....Yeah......Sorry for not calling you back..I had some business to take care off.....Yeah.... May I ask why you want me to return, Sebastian?...... Oh dear...... Are you sure?..... Okay..No problem... How many wars will I have to fight before I find peace?.." She said as she kept pacing. Imelda wondered what was that about. What did the King need from her? Why did she have to go back? Then she looked up and saw Imelda for the first time since she got here. The look on her face. Imelda hoped she will never see it again.

The look of dissappointment and anger.

"Yeah, I'll be there by the end of the week.....And I am not coming alone...... Tell Kaleb that his friend is coming with me." She said before she hung up. At the name Kaleb Imelda felt the old anger rise inside her. But she had to control herself. Right now, all that mattered was her. Imara looked from Imelda to her and then back to Imelda. Astrid just looked at Imelda with anger in her eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me? Why did you hide it?" She asked Imelda and Imelda gulped as she looked at Imara who nodded her head as if to encourage Imelda to tell Astrid the truth. Imelda looked at Astrid who was still waiting for her answer.

"I didn't think you would believe me. I feared you would leave me." Imelda said honestly and Imara looked at her simpathetically. Sure, Imara was ruthless and she killed a lot of people. Innocent and not so innocent, but Imelda and her understood each other.

"The only thing that will make me leave is you hiding things like this from me. This isn't just your life we are talking about, it's mine as much as it is yours. I had the right to know." She said and Imelda agreed. She had the right to know the truth. Imelda should have told her, but she couldn't help herself but ask: Would she have believed her?

"Whatever, there are other things we have to think about right now. The King just called me. There is a battle coming and I have to help them in the Battle and to prepare for the upcoming war. However, I did promise you that I will help you break the Curse and I will. Which is why I need you to come with me to the Royal Grounds. We may need your help considering against who we are going to fight. Plus, I can help you break the curse there." She said and Imelda nodded her head while asking against who are they fighting this time. Imelda did not expect the answer to be the answer that she got.

"Moon Goddess. She has sent a message. She cursed one wolf from the pack so that he will only be a human on the full moon. And she sent a note that said: "If you thought that you are safe from me, you are wrong. I have returned to have my vengeance." with the Moon Dust on it. The only person who has the Moon Dust is the Moon Goddess..... Are you coming with us or?" Astrid asked Imara and Imara seemed to have snapped our of her daze just then. She has been over thinking again. Imelda could see it.

"I unfortunatelly can not come with you, but I pledged my loyalty to the King and if he needs me when the war comes I will be there. My pack will be there for you, but I have to return to them now." Imara said and then she shook Astrids' hand who thanked her for her help and then Imara walked towards Imelda. She hugged her and Imelda hugged her back. We said our goodbyes and then Imelda saw Astrids' look. She looked jelous. But she couldn't be, could she?

Then she sighed and walked out of the house with Imelda following her. She didn't say a word and Imelda frowned. She was about to ask her if everything was okay when she spoke.

"We have to be at the Royal Grounds by the end of the week. There is no car or plane that can go there, so we will have to walk. Be at the river En Logn tomorrow morning and we will head to the Royal Grounds. I know that Kaleb betrayed you, but he is the Gamma of the King now, I hope that you'll be able to hold back your anger. " She said and then Imelda nodded her head. They went different ways then and she went to her home and Imelda went to her own. This was going to be a long journey. Imelda just hoped that one day Astrid would forgive her for hiding the truth from her.

And Imelda hoped that she will be able to hold in her anger when she sees Kaleb. Imelda will give her best. She will control herself. For her.

She will control herself for her.

* Here it is. This was Imeldas' chapter so that you can meet her better. I explained what an Aswang is, her past, her thoughts and her feelings. I gave my best, but this is not the last chapter of Imelda. You will meet her even better.

An Aswang is much scarier and much more dangerous in the myths. I just made Imelda less dangerous so that this book will make sense. Trust me when I say that you didn't see even a glimpse of Imeldas' real power. Imelda and Ophelia Rexon are close when it comes to power.

Want to know what does the Moon Goddess want now? How to kill her? How to break the Curse of the Moon? Why is it called the Curse of the Moon? What does Astrid feel towards Imelda? The limit of Imeldas' power? Keep reading to find out.

VOTE;
COMMENT AND
SHARE?*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 238 31
Twenty years have passed since Hiccup became the Blood King and had defeated all who wronged him before he built a Viking empire that has rivaled emp...
127K 3.5K 47
This book is rated R for violence and language and sexual content readers you are warned.. *************** The war of the century has just be...
877K 39.4K 44
***HIGHEST RANKING IN VAMPIRE*** #3 - 26-9-2018 #4 - 13-8-2018 and 23-09-2018 #5 - 29-8-2018 and 5-9-2018 "What happened?" It's all I can muster at t...
108K 2.8K 18
The Cullens knew that Astrid Knight was different when she arrived at their school. Her presence is an inconvenience to them all, especially to Jaspe...