SANDHIR DARK FF : HIS INNOCEN...

By aashifictions

Randhir Singh Shekhawat, an embodiment of a play. Sanyukta Agarwal, an epitome of innocence. Poles apart righ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
epilogue
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
important note
Part 13
PART 14
Part 15
parts are becoming private
His Pain
His Savior
SHOUT OUT
I Am Yours Only
His Insecurities
His Guilt
His Love Confession
Do We Have SomeHope?
Anything Serious?
Fear of loosing her
Surprise!
Truth out!
Evil Trap
I will be back
New Boss
That was fun!
Daddy loves your mumma
Leave me bastard!
Let's part our way!
Who are you?
I am confused
Some wounds can't be healed
Baby : Opporutnity or blessing?
Notorious Kid
Decision
Parents
Dad On Duty
THE MIRACLES OF MOTHER'S LOVE
A New Life
Epilogue
Need Urgent Help

Abortion

10.3K 569 76
By aashifictions

Hey readers! Thank you so much for the support. Enjoy!

Randhir was working in his cabin when his phone rang. He looked at the caller ID to find sanyukta's doctor calling him. He picked up the call and next moment he was running out of his office. He reached the hospital and walked towards the reception.

Randhir (panting): Dr. Joshi....she called me here....my wife is being under her treatment

Reception: randhir singh shekhawat?

Randhir nodded his head and the receptionist showed him the way. He entered the cabin shown to him only to find an angry sanyukta arguing with the doctor. He furiously walked towards and turned her towards him and next moment a tight slap was placed on her cheek. sanyukta touched her cheek and looked at the furious randhir.

Sanyukta (pushing him): how dare you? How dare you raise your hand on me?

Randhir (roared): I can ask you the same! How dare you think of aborting my baby? With whose permission you came here to abort my baby?

Sanyukta: I don't need anyone's permission in this because I am his mother! Everything related to him is my concern. It is my womb  and it is my baby...so it is my choice whether I will keep the baby or not! And I have decided that I don't want this child. And you know why? Because this baby will always remind me of you! I want to forget you and my painful past with you and this baby will not help me in any way. Whenever I will look at his face...I will be reminded that once I was so madly in love with a cheating bastard like you.

Randhir: why? Why now when we are so close to it? (Clutching her shoulders) sanyu only few months and then we will have our first baby in our arms. We will become parents sanyu. Remember sanyu you had so many dreams about our baby. You always wanted a baby girl right who will have exact my features. When your dream is so close to become the reality then why are you crushing it under your own feet?

Sanyukta: because I was a fool! But now my eyes have got open and you know what? The credit goes to your sister ridhima....she only asked to come to any conclusion....she only ask me to decide what I want...she told me that in this way I am playing with my baby's future too so now I have decided...I don't want this baby who will keep binding me with you!

Randhir (whisper) what?

Sanyukta: yes...my hatred towards you is greater than this baby inside me...I am ready to sacrifice this baby but not my self- respect by accepting you back only because I am carrying your child. (Turning towards the doctor): doctor I need to operate this baby as soon as possible and now you have baby's father too here so now you can start with the operation.

Randhir (motionlessly): you have problem with this baby because it will remind you of me right? Then I have a deal for you...(looking into her eyes) keep the baby with you until it is born and the day it will be delivered....I will take the responsibility of my baby. I will look after my baby and will keep it with me in my house.

Sanyukta: what rubbish? And why should I even listen to you? I have decided that I will abort it and this is final!

Randhir: then be ready to see your dearest family behind the bars. If you are forgetting sanyukta that I am the biological father of this baby and no one and I mean it no one has the right to abort a baby without his both the parents consent. If you abort my child then I will make sure that your family rots behind the bars because I will prove it that this baby was aborted without my consent and knowledge.

Sanyukta: you can't do this? Why are you dragging my family in between us? what is their fault and you are thinking to punish them.

Randhir: just like the way you are thinking to punish my baby without its fault. The choice is in your hand sanyukta. You just have to bear with it for few months and then I will take the role. You can do anything with your life and we won't be coming in front of you.

Sanyukta thought for some time and give in to his demand. She left the hospital leaving a broken randhir. The doctor gave him a sympathy look whereas he too left from there.

It was another morning, randhir was sleeping soundly in his room when he heard someone calling him or precisely shouting for him. Randhir sat up with a jerk and rubbed his sleepy eyes. He got down from the bed and came out of the room. The scene in front of him was enough to make his sleep ran away. He saw sanyukta clutching her seven months old pregnant tummy and sitting in the living. She was licking mango pickles whereas another servant was standing near her holding the complete mango pickle jar.

Randhir (whisper): sanyu!

Sanyukta (stopped licking the pickle and looked at him): is this the time to wake up? I was calling for you from so long and now you came out of your sleepy land.

Randhir: you could have sent someone to wake me!

Sanyukta : yeah yeah! Why not? After all we all are useless. We don't have any work to do but to roam after you! And specially me...for you I am the most useless person on the whole earth...no no....in the whole universe (she glared him)

Randhir (widening his eyes): what? But sanyu I didn't mean that! What I was trying to say that if you....

Sanyukta (with moist eyes): enough! I know for you only I am wrong....i don't understand anything right? I am stupid...I am idiot...I am ...

Randhir (interrupting her): pregnant!

Sanyukta (confusingly looked at him): huh?

Randhir: I mean to say you are pregnant sanyu...you should not be stressing about anything. Okay chuck it! You tell why you came here and that too early in the morning?

Randhir asked her and took a seat beside her on the couch and that was his biggest mistake. Because the moment he sat, sanyukta started crying loudly. Randhir looked at her with shocked eyes and immediately stood up from his place.

Randhir: sanyu...baby what happen? Why are you crying? Sanyu tell me no baby! What made you cry? If you will not tell me then how will I come to know what upsets you? Please baby stop crying and tell me what's troubling you?

Sanyukta: you only said right that this is your baby and you want it? Then why should I only suffer and feel the pain while you live your life peacefully? Aren't you its father? Don't you have some responsibilities towards your baby?

Randhir: baby off course! And I am not backing out from my duties and responsibilities. I am ready to fulfill them with my heart sweetheart.

Sanyukta: then when you are the father of this baby and you agreed to keep it with you when it is born then why should I take care of this baby alone? I will stay here in your house and you Mr. Randhir singh shekhawat will take care of us.

Randhir: (shocked): what? Sanyu are you serious? You are going to stay here with me in this house?

Sanyukta looked at randhir's shocked face and smirked mentally. She felt proud on her plan of snatching his peace by living here with him.

Sanyukta (thought): wow! Everything is going as per my plan. Now he will regret on his decision of keeping the baby after the delivery and will now only ask me to leave the house. He couldn't take care of me when I was alone. How can he look after me when I am pregnant with a baby? Now when he will ask me to leave then I will rub it on everyone's face who thinks that this man really deserves a second chance.

Randhir kept looking at sanyukta face to find any trace of lie but all he could see was complete seriousness. He got up from the couch and ruffled his hair. He closed his eyes for few minutes and next moment sanyukta was pulled off from the sofa. Sanyukta did a happy dance mentally when randhir took her wrist and started moving out of the house. He left her hand when she reached towards the door step. He looked at her briefly and then went inside.

Sanyukta (thought): though I wanted him to react in the same way then I am feeling so disappointed? Why I am feeling betrayed by his actions? Didn't I know that he will do the same? He was and he is scared of commitments and responsibilities. He never took our five years of relationship seriously why will he take my few months of pregnancy to his heart? if even after being with from so many years I couldn't make my place in his heart then how can this baby melt his stone heart in few months? I was so right about him. This man never deserve my second chance.

Sanyukta turned around and was about to go when she heard randhir's voice that made her turn back to him and what she saw was enough to shook her. Randhir was standing on the doorstep with a pooja ki thaali in his hands and was looking at her with lots of love. Randhir came forward and started circling the plate in front of her. He put vermillion on her forehead between her brows. His finger moved upward and sanyukta on her own closed her eyes in complete submission as if waiting for him to fill her empty life with colors but when she did felt anything she opened her eyes and looked at him confusingly.

Randhir: trust me sanyu I am dying to mark you as mine but today the woman standing in front of me is the mother of my child and I want you to accept me and this relation whole heartedly not because of some obligations. And I will wait for the day when I will not only see a mother in you but a wife too. (Wiping his moist eyes): welcome home sweeties! Now come inside...

Sanyukta too wiped her tears and was about to step inside when his sudden "STOP" scared her and she stepped back and looked at him with a bewildered expression.

Randhir (cheeky): actually I forgot something....wait (he took some water a small vessel and started circling it from her head to toe. Sanyukta looked at him confusingly. After making two- three rounds, he threw the water at the doorstep) actually mom said that pregnant women are very much prone to bad eyes so I....

He couldn't complete his sentence and looked down in utter embarrassment. Who would have thought that once a arrogant Casanova bastard will believe and do all such stuff and that too for his wife.

I am sorry for the delay. My exam results are out today and now my colleges will be opening soon.

Target for another update: 300 votes

Readers I read few comments today asking me to update even when the target was not completed. I completely understand your situation guys. I am a reader too. But try to understand that don't I deserve my desired response from the readers when I am doing everything to keep you guys entertain through this story. And I do give lengthy updates to compensate for the delay. So next time before writing anything about the delay to me think that I am a human too! who have busy schedules and do accept some response in return of the hard work.

Don't forget to vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 232 8
كتاب يحتوي على مجموعة ونشوتات قصيرة كل منها عالم ثاني مختلف عن الاخر .. الكتاب محض خيال واي تشابه بينها وبين كتاب اخر مجرد صدفة .. 🔶️لا اسمح بالاقتب...
35.2K 1.6K 55
..... " Can I sit with you?" What? Clearly this is not what I was expecting. I looked at the tables surrounding us. There are many for him to sit. Wh...
209K 2.8K 19
Koneko leaves the peerage on a certain day, every month. No one knows why. So one day, they follow her and spot her and Kuroka. Before they could do...
817K 37.8K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...