Deities

By RedneckxAngel

What would you do if you're forced to fight your best friend? Well, Antispeticeye (Anti) is forced int to tha... More

Big Time Info on the Story
Characters
Early On
Days Gone By
Anti & Dark Vs Incoming Forces
Antis Sacrifice
Days Gone By
The Time Of Reckoning Is Upon Us
A Fight That Will Never Be Forgotten
Familiar Face in a New World
The Decision of What to DO
The Start of Anti and Jacks Adventures
One Year Later
Anti's Watchman
Wrong Person, Wrong Country!
The Takeover
Laser Fun
A Hellish Reunion Part 1
A Hellish Reunion Part 2
A Hellish Reunion Part 3
The Kings Descendents to Madness
Malcolm's Demise
The Beginning Travels of Anti Dark
An Old Friend
The Arrival to the Kingdom
Meanwhile
The Unforgettable Fight
Finale.....?
Update
Huge Thank you

The Discovery

342 7 0
By RedneckxAngel

I awoke in a field. It was all green, and the air smelled so... fresh. I looked around to see if I knew where I was. The field I was laying in was all green and had very colorful flowers. Purple, and yellow, and even red. All the colors of the rainbow. I felt so scared at that moment. It was the moment I realized I was never going home. Never again would see my sisters, my brothers... my mother. Dark...

I realized something else, I was crying. I felt the warm liquid pour from my eyes, I tried to hold it back though. It was no use, however. I just sat in the field and cried and cried. I cried until no more tears came out and I felt like I was going to get sick. I just layed there staring up into the night sky, until I felt my eyes get heavy. I blinked once, then twice and saw sunlight. I fell asleep right in the field.

I got up and started walking. I walked and walked and walked. I walked until I saw concrete. I stopped in the middle of the concrete, by this time it was dark again because I saw a pair of lights. This metal carriage stopped right in front of me, it roared like a small duck. *honk honk* " ¨move it, you bloody bastard I ain't got all day!" He screamed at me. I'm smiled and took over his soul just for a minute, I swear only a minute. I made drive me to what I know now as the city. I left his soul after I arrived. He passed out, he didn't die or anything. I think...

Getting back with the story, I stopped in the city of Dublin. It was such a large city, many times bigger than the cities I saw at home. Then suddenly I had this pain in my chest, a sudden need to go to a specific place. I don't know why still don't know how or why. I'd couldn't ignore it, so I followed it.

I came up to an apartment complex. I changed to a mist and went to the place I had to go. I was inside this place where a man was screaming. Honestly, it scared me at first. I followed the noise and found myself face to face with this man.

This man... he looked... just like... me...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 72 26
Antisepticeye and Darkiplier had taken a harsh affect on their counterparts, Jacksepticeye and Markiplier. Both Jack and Mark figured they were gone...
118K 3.3K 33
Jack has been fighting it for months, but one can only go so far. Antisepticeye finally comes out, and who will he go after first? Of course it would...
17.5K 494 39
You love markiplier and his videos, as he is your brother. After you meet him, you end up going back to your own house. As you are watching a live st...
8.6K 214 11
A year after Markiplier and his evil alter ego Darkiplier made amends. They work together and make sure Anti doesn't appear. They switch back and for...