Deities

By RedneckxAngel

What would you do if you're forced to fight your best friend? Well, Antispeticeye (Anti) is forced int to tha... More

Big Time Info on the Story
Characters
Early On
Days Gone By
Anti & Dark Vs Incoming Forces
Antis Sacrifice
The Time Of Reckoning Is Upon Us
A Fight That Will Never Be Forgotten
The Discovery
Familiar Face in a New World
The Decision of What to DO
The Start of Anti and Jacks Adventures
One Year Later
Anti's Watchman
Wrong Person, Wrong Country!
The Takeover
Laser Fun
A Hellish Reunion Part 1
A Hellish Reunion Part 2
A Hellish Reunion Part 3
The Kings Descendents to Madness
Malcolm's Demise
The Beginning Travels of Anti Dark
An Old Friend
The Arrival to the Kingdom
Meanwhile
The Unforgettable Fight
Finale.....?
Update
Huge Thank you

Days Gone By

363 9 0
By RedneckxAngel

I sat on this creature and just did nothing but think. That's all I could do. Think and think. All by myself, no one was with me. We landed so the creature could rest as well as me resting. I mean we both needed it. As I made the fire I noticed something on my hands. It was red. It was in my claws and everything. So I went to find some water. I found a small lake and dunk my hands in it.

I felt so sticky and disgusting I ended up taking my clothes off and going right in it. The water was so cold. But it felt so good. As soon as I got out I looked at my back. I noticed the marks that were left. Two giant scars running down my back, constant reminders of the hell I've been through. The terrible torture that I had to endure.

What day was it? What month? I wondered what was going home. I just wanted to my older brother and hug him. I wanted to my mom and tell her she's the greatest woman in my life. I... I... just wanted to go home. Though I was scared of they would think of me. I had no wings, covered in scars and now my hands are, like, stained with blood. Now I know I'm nuts too.

I keep checking over my shoulder paranoid they'll follow me, even though I know they won't. I was so scared. The more I also thought of it the more I went crazy over anger. I was going to kill dark for what he did to me. For making me the way I am now. I'm a monster, a freak... I was so angry by then I couldn't sleep.

Hours later I saw the light, sweet warm sunlight, how I'd missed it so much. I hoped on the creature and continued flying. I would be home soon, dark, and I will get my revenge....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 214 11
A year after Markiplier and his evil alter ego Darkiplier made amends. They work together and make sure Anti doesn't appear. They switch back and for...
283K 8.6K 19
You're a girl who lives by yourself in an apartment. you have a job to survive, but life gets pretty dull. In order to escape from your boring life a...
2.7K 142 19
You've been with Anti now for almost two years, and you have done something you never thought you would do; go to the Underworld and meet the all pow...
13.8K 352 26
A young (Y/N) get captured by the King's army. I am (Y/FN) (Y/LN). I was brought to King Dark as punishment for my accused crimes against demonkind...