Kidnapped | ✔️

By zelinashantae

"I don't like him." I murmur against his lips. "It's only ever been you, Noah." He continues to kiss me, his... More

Kidnapped
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue
Author's Note
Extra Chapter 1

Chapter 48

28.7K 785 118
By zelinashantae

A V A

I put some foundation on my face and bend it in with my beauty blender. I then put on some mascara, lip gloss and seal it with some setting spray. I then hurriedly grab my purse and make my way out of the apartment.

It's currently Friday night and Scott has asked me out for dinner.

We've been going out a lot lately. Mainly when Scott isn't busy with work.

When I get outside, Scott is waiting for me with a bright smile on his face. I smile back and we start walking to the little Italian restaurant that we found a few weeks back, around the block.

***

"This place will never get old, will it?" Scott moans after taking a few bits of his mushroom ravioli.

"Never." I smile at him as I devour my shrimp alfredo.

"So," He starts to say before wiping his mouth with a napkin. "I wanted to discuss something with you."

"Hm?"

"Yeah, hm." He smiles, seeing my mouth full of food. I probably look like a chipmunk with its mouth full. Miss chubby cheeks! I quickly chew and swallow the food and wipe my mouth with a napkin.

"You were saying?" I smile and tell him, giving him my full attention now.

"Um.." He fiddles with the watch on his wrist. He looks nervous. I start to frown.

"Scott, is everything okay?" I ask, concerned.

"Oh yeah, everything is okay."

"Okay.." I say staring at him. He stares back at me and sighs.

"Ava, it would really mean a lot to me if you would be my girlfriend." He says and my eyes widen.

Just at that moment, the waiter comes back to our table to pour more champagne in our glasses.

***

"That was amazing, as usual," I say.

"Yeah, it was."

Scott is a currently walking me back home from the restaurant. After the waiter came to pour us some more champagne, Scott changed the subject quickly because I didn't give him an answer about the whole girlfriend thing. I stayed pretty quiet because I really didn't know what to say to him.

We've been hanging out for a long while now and I knew it was coming, but it was so hard to believe that after everything that happened with Noah, he still stuck around.

And just like that, a tear falls from my eye.

Noah.

He can never escape my mind. Everything always leads back to him no matter what I do.

I don't think I can really date anyone right now, especially Scott.

"Hey," Scott stops in his tracks when he sees me start to cry. He opens his arms for me and I reluctantly go into them. I close my eyes and lightly cry into him.

"It's okay. I know you still love him." Scott whispers to me.

"I-I'm so sorry. I've been d-dragging you along this e-entire time." I sob.

"No, you haven't. I've had an amazing time with you. As your friend. And if it's alright with you, I'd like to stay your friend. For as long as you let me." He says before kissing my forehead. "Geez, I should've just said that instead of the whole girlfriend thing at the restaurant." He lightly laughs.

"Of course, you're my friend." I cry happily.

"Always?"

"Always," I tell him.

"Good, now stop crying. Your birthday is in less than four hours and the birthday girl shouldn't be crying." He says before releasing me. "Let's get you home before Elijah murders me. It's getting darker out here."

I laugh, wiping away my tears and holding his arm as we continue to walk back to the apartment.

***

"Good timing Scott. Just like last week. Nine-thirty on the dot. Good thing too. I was about to get my gun and start going out to find you." Elijah says as both me and Scott enter the apartment.

"Elijah, all due respect, but we both know that you don't have a gun and you're not capable of killing me."

"Oh? And he's brave too, hm." Elijah says shaking his head. "Just go, we'll see you at the party tomorrow because my baddie," Elijah grabs me and pulls me to his side. "And I, need our beauty sleep, thank you very much."

Scott rolls his eyes and I contain my laughter from just listening to the both of them.

"I just love these conversations that we have Elijah. Same time next week?"

"You got it, bitch. Now take your fine ass out of our apartment before I jump you."

"You're not capable of..." Both me and Scott say in union but Elijah stops us.

"Oh, would you look at the time? Buh bye!" Elijah says before pushing Scott out the door and locking it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.4K 2.8K 33
Dear Olive, I hate you. I hate that you were born and that your human and have a face. I hate that you live next door to me and I hate that I can't...
3.1M 80.5K 44
Carter Miller is a 17 year old girl who started moving around with her mom when her dad died. They end up in her moms hometown for Carter to graduate...
2.4M 81K 42
{Highest Rank In Romance: #20- 18 April 2017} "Th-this isn't allowed..." I mutter at the ground, blushing insanely, and not daring to meet his eyes. ...
390K 6.3K 42
Originally "My girl." NOT EDITED⚠️ "You love hugs Don't you?" "Only yours." - "You know, if you wanted a kiss you could've just asked, princess."...