[๐Ÿ”] ๐ˆ ๐‡๐€๐“๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”, ๐ˆ ๏ฟฝ...

By -midsommar

๐‘ฐ ๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ ๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผ, ๐‘ฐ ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ ๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผ.. ๐˜ช ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ, ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ... More

EXTENDED SUMMARY + CAST
GRAPHICS
~Playlist~
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
A/N: 100 Reads!!
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four: The End
Extra Scene: Best Friend Meets Girlfriend
But Wait...

Thirty Four

1.6K 46 2
By -midsommar

The next day, Rae was checked out from the hospital and went home. To her annoyance, Grey insisted on carrying her everywhere. The rest of the vacation went by with no troubles. The pair spent a lot of time outside together. It came to Saturday morning and Rae and Grey were outside once again. Rae sat cross legged on the grass with Zivon perched on her knee.

"Please say you're going to stop carrying me around when we go back to school." she said.

"I mean... as much as I'd love that I don't think that Fairy Godmother would appreciate it." he said, wrapping an arm around her.

"Yeah no I don't think I'd appreciate it either to be honest." Rae shook her head.

"Don't tell me you don't like me holding you."

"Well yeah I do but I would like to walk sometimes you know." she playfully nudged his shoulder.

"Speaking of school... I gotta ask you something..." he said removing his arm and playing with his fingers.

"What?" Rae tilted her head.

"When we get there... do you want--" he was interrupted by Matilda.

"Excuse me, Miss Raelynn and Mr Greyson, Mr Eugene and Mrs Rapunzel are waiting for you." she said.

"Uhm... okay? Where are they?" Rae asked, standing up.

"At the entrance ma'am."

"Okay, thank you Matilda." Rae nodded and held her hand out to help Grey up.

"I'll ask you when we get there then..." Grey grumbled, taking her hand and standing up.

"If it's important I'm sure my parents won't mind us being a little late. What is it?" Rae asked as they started to walk slowly.

"Nah, it can wait." he insisted.

"Are you sure?" she stopped them both and looked into Grey's eyes. He nodded.

"Okay." she kissed his cheek before they went to the entrance, where Rapunzel and Eugene were waiting. "We're here." she announced.

"My baby is leaving." cried Rapunzel who ran towards and hugged her daughter.

"What? I'm leaving?" Rae questioned, hugging her mother back. "What do you mean?"

"You're going back to school!" she wailed.

"What? Why? It's Saturday, we're not meant to be back until tomorrow night." Rae said, confused.

"Fairy Godmother requested your presence today. I thought you knew." said Eugene. "Your stuff is already in the car." Rae groaned.

"I'm so not ready to go back there." she complained.

"Come on Rae." Grey slung his arm around her. "It won't be that bad." He leaned in to whisper in her ear. "Besides, it's revenge time."

"Good point." Rae whispered. "Okay I guess we're going then." she shrugged. Rapunzel, to everyone's surprise,  hugged Grey, who was in shock by the action.

"Take care of my baby." she said.

"I will." he promised. Rapunzel let go.

"C'mon then, flower." Grey said, walking to Rae.

"School. Yay." Rae sighed. "Bye mom." she waved, walking towards the car. Grey waved goodbye and got into the backseat. Rae climbed into the passenger side of the car.

"You okay in the back there, Gothel?" she asked, looking behind her.

"Perfectly fine." he said, stretching out his legs.

"Good." she nodded and rolled down her window. "Dad hurry up! You can make out with mom later!" she shouted out.

"Ew." Grey shivered.

"Yeah I know." Rae rolled up the window. "Next time I'll just make out with you and see how they like it." she smirked.

"I wouldn't be opposed to that." he smirked back.

"Would you not?" Rae climbed over the seat into the back. "Then why wait?"

"Because, as much as I'd like it, your father is close to the car and I would like to get to school alive." Grey pointed out. Rae rolled her eyes and laughed.

"C'mon, one kiss won't hurt."

"True." he nodded, leaning in. There was a sudden aggressive knock on the window. Rae quickly pecked his lips before climbing back into the passenger seat. Eugene entered with a scowl and started the car.

"Oh dad, it was only one kiss." Rae rolled her eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 270 27
"๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™–๐™ซ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ก๐™ค๐™ง?" "๐™‹๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š... ๐™„'๐™ซ๐™š ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ก๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š." ๐˜ˆ๏ฟฝ...
65.3K 2.1K 15
[COMPLETED] Flynn Rider/Eugene Fitzherbert x Male reader ...... what if Rapunzel left the tower on her own? what if Eugene got to the tower when it...
146K 2.6K 15
A Descendants story | Prince Ben x OC| Original version Rain Gothel is rotten to the core. Her mother made sure of that. Rainhas quite a history wit...
36K 1.1K 8
(Based off an alternate ending to Descendants 2) After Uma infiltrated the Royal Cotillion, she was defeated and captured. Months have passed since t...