The tale of two guardians (As...

Galing kay Noonecame1212

REWRITING IN PROGRESS!!!! There are many timelines in which a young boy dies and a robot is built to take his... Higit pa

Chapter 1: The Orphanage
Chapter 2: Happy Birthday
New friends
Kia
The entrance exam
The black onyx pendant
The capital
The first day of school
The training starts
Bandits!?
A day off
A New Friend and A New Plan
Tobio's awakening
Sitting under the setting sun
The Guardian's Sparring Match
Astro's 101 Training Course
A Day at The Palace
Your Dark Past
Tobio's true nature
A Late Afternoon
The trial
The Very First
A Castle Full of Stone
The Final Battle
The Banquet
A visit back home
The first job
Zoran
Rivals
Two heads are worse than one
A walkthrough in the ruins
Dark
A plan put into action
The return of the trials
A return to the past
A new member of the squad
Birthdays (Part 1)
Birthdays (part 2)
A rising problem
A new land
The harsh truth
Learning a few new tricks
A battle has come to an end

The branded pervert

558 21 40
Galing kay Noonecame1212

You glanced inside the room where everyone was talking. You then looked up at Astro.

"So, are we going to tell them?" You questioned. Astro nodded.

"Of course! We'll go in together, okay?" You smiled and nodded. Dark stood behind you with a few chains sticking out of his body. His phone luckily, was unscathed. You and Astro walked into the room and Astro coughed, gaining everyone's attention. "Everyone, I have an announcement to make." Astro then took hold of your hand and smiled. "Just now, I have proclaimed my love to a very special person. Y/N and I are now a couple!" Astro exclaimed. Everyone smiled and cheered except for one person. Tobio's eyes widened. He then clenched his fists and walked up to the two of you. Astro frowned when he saw Tobio and watched as he walked up to the two of you. Tobio then smiled at the two of you.

"I'm s-so happy for the t-two of you." Tobio then grabbed Astro's hand and dragged him away. You have Tobio a confused look as Tobio dragged Astro to the other side of the room. Tobio then clenched his fists and looked at Astro. "So, you ended up winning her over, huh." Astro smiled proudly and nodded. Tobio sighed. "You better take good care of her, you hear me? Don't let anything bad happen to her." Astro nodded.

"Of course I won't let anything bad happen to her. I'll kill anyone who would want to bring her harm." Tobio chuckled and patted Astro's shoulder.

"Yeah, you do that." Tobio then turned around. "I'm all partied out. I'm gonna head back to my room. Night." Astro nodded and watched as Tobio walked out of the room. You walked up to Astro and raised your eyebrow at him.

"Did something happen? Why did Tobio leave?" You questioned. Astro shook his head and smiled at you.

"Oh, it's nothing. He was just tired is all." You nodded. You then yawned yourself.

"Actually, I'm starting to get tired too. It is getting pretty late." You told. Astro nodded.

"Yeah, we should wrap this up. We can always just come back tomorrow to clean up." Astro told. You nodded.

"Yeah." You then stretched your arms and smiled at Astro. "Goodnight Astro." Astro smiled at you.

"I'll walk you to your room!" You chuckled.

"Actually, I was just going to teleport." Astro pouted.

"Oh, well goodnight then." Astro walked towards you and kissed you on the cheek. You blushed and stood back while everyone snickered. You then glared at them and teleported to your room.

The next morning, you sat up and stretched your arms. You then yawned and got out of bed and got ready for the day. Once you were all dressed and ready to leave, you walked out of your room and headed into the guards room to find out what your mission was. When you walked in, you saw Astro frowning at a piece of paper and waved to him.

"Morning Astro." Astro glanced up at you and smiled.

"Ah, good morning Y/N!" You walked over to him and glanced at the piece of paper.

"So, what are you frowning at?" You questioned. Astro chucked and scratched his cheek. He then sighed and looked at the piece of paper.

"It's just my mission. The other knights have been getting the same mission but haven't been able to fulfil it so now I have to take care of it." You raised your eyebrow at Astro.

"A mission even the white diamond knights can't handle? What's the mission?" You questioned. Astro showed you the piece of paper. You grabbed it and read it out loud. "There have been reports on a suspicious figure molesting young bustiest women in the past few days. Your mission is to find this molester and arrest him." You sweat dropped. "So your mission is to find a pervert?" Astro sighed and nodded.

"Yes, unfortunately." You snickered at Astro and covered your mouth. Astro frowned at you. "Hey, it's not funny! I'm going to be wasting my day chasing after some pervert who can't control his hormones!" You burst out laughing and rolled on the ground in laughter as you held your sides. You then calmed your laughter and had a look at the same piece of paper for your mission. You then groaned. Astro raised his eyebrow at you. "What is it?" You sighed and showed him the piece of paper.

"My mission is to go and eliminate those damn giant frogs. Do you know how hard those things are to kill!?" You cried. Astro snickered at you and waved the piece of paper around.

"Now you know how I feel." You deadpanned at Astro.

"Beats wasting my whole day trying to catch some pervert." You then turned around and walked towards the door. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go and retrieve Dark for the mission." You then waved to Astro and shut the door behind you. Astro sighed and got up. He'd better head out to town and start looking for the pervert.

You walked into Dark's room without knocking.

"Dark, come on we've got a mission to do-" You froze at the sight you saw and frowned. Dark was currently holding a bag of chocolates as Zoran sat in front of him. Dark then threw the chocolates in different directions as Zoran jumped forwards to catch them in her mouth. What was he doing, training her domestically? You sighed and shook your head. "Never mind, you can skip out on this mission." You then walked back out and shut the door behind you.

Astro walked through the streets of town with a list of the victims' names. Astro sighed and looked down at the list.

"Okay, now the first person on the list is a woman named Valentina. She should be around...here!" Astro stopped in front of an inn and smiled. He then walked in and looked around. Apparently it was also a bar. Astro saw many people drinking and having fun. Astro sweat dropped. People were drinking this early in the day? Astro then walked up to the bar mistress and smiled at her. "Excuse me, miss. Can you please tell me where I can find a woman that goes by the name of Valentina?" Astro questioned. The bar tender looked at Astro and smiled.

"Why if it isn't Astro, captain of the white diamond knights. Sure I can tell you where to find Valentina. She's just upstairs in one of the rooms. She's been upset ever since the molesting. Poor deary She should be in the first room on the left." Astro nodded and thanked the bar tender. He then made his way up the steps and knocked on the first door on the left. He heard a few sniffles and clenched his fists. Poor girl, having to suffer such horrible acts. When he didn't hear her answer, he knocked on the door again.

"Excuse me, miss? I'm here to ask you a few questions about the molesting. I'm Astro, captain of the white diamond knights. There's no need to be afraid." Astro waited for a moment and smiled when Valentina opened the door. Astro's eyes then widened. Her eyes were puffy and her face was red. Her hair looked tussled. She had bright orange hair, emerald green eyes and large breasts. Definitely fitted the description. Astro smiled at her. "Mind if I come in?" Valentina nodded and stood to the side, allowing Astro access. Astro walked in and sat down on a nearby chair and gestured for Valentina to join him at the table. Valentina did so and sat down. "So, could you tell me exactly when and where did the molesting take place?" Astro questioned. Valentina nodded.

"Y-yes. I-I was walking back f-from the night markets. It was n-night time and I h-had decided to take a s-short cut through the a-alleyway." Astro sighed.

"Miss, you should know never to walk through alleyways at night." Valentina nodded.

"Y-yes, I know that! B-but it was getting terribly late and I just h-had to get back to the inn. So, when I entered the alleyway, someone had grabbed me from behind and groped my chest from behind. I then turned around to confront the molester but he was gone." Astro frowned.

"Was that all?" Valentina nodded.

"Y-yes." Astro sighed and took out a notepad. He had decided to go without the guards for this one. Astro then wrote down the information Valentina gave him. At least it wasn't anything major. Well, at least he hoped so. Once he was finished writing, Astro put down his notebook and looked at Valentina.

"Thank you for this information. Don't worry, we'll bring that guy to justice. I promise you." Valentina smiled wearily at Astro and nodded. Astro then stood up. "For the time being, you should stay inside in case that creep comes back." Valentina nodded.

"Yes, will do. Thank you captain." Astro smiled at her.

"It's no problem at all. I'm just doing my job." Astro then waved to Valentina and left the room. He then sighed. This was going to take a while.

You, Kennedy and Sabrina cried out as the two of you ran away from three giant frogs. You breathed heavily as you ran. Sabrina growled and glared at you and Kennedy.

"Why of all days did you have to bring me along in THIS mission!?" Sabrina screeched. Suddenly, a long tongue wrapped around her waist and pulled her back. Sabrina cried out in surprise as the frog held her in its mouth. You and Kennedy gaped at the spot Sabrina once was.

"Ah." Your eyes then widened and you looked at Kennedy.

"Kennedy, this is our chance to-" Suddenly, another tongue wrapped itself around your waist, dragging you back. Kennedy's eyes widened in horror.

"Hey, guys!" Kennedy cried out as a frog chased after him while you and Sabrina were getting covered in slime. You banged your fist on the frog's mouth.

"Let me go!" You cried. Sabrina gritted her teeth in disgust. Kennedy took out his sword and created a barrier around him, preventing the frogs from coming near him. Kennedy sighed in relief and took out a bow.

"Phew, good thing I brought this with me." Kennedy then aimed an arrow at one of the frogs and fired. The frog cried out and dropped Sabrina. Sabrina sighed in relief and ran towards Kennedy. You teleported out of the frog's mouth and landed on the ground. You breathed heavily as mucus ran down your body. You groaned.

"Ugh, this is so disgusting!" You cried. Kennedy chuckled. His eyes then widened when a frog began to close in on you.

"Y/N, look out!" Your eyes widened and you turned around. You then began running towards Kennedy as Kennedy knocked up another arrow and aimed it at the frog chasing you. He then fired, narrowly missing you and piercing the frog in the face. You sighed in relief and glared at Kennedy.

"Hey! Watch it, that almost hit me-" You were interrupted when the frog chasing you put you in its mouth and swallowed you. Kennedy and Sabrina gasped.

"Y/N!" The two of them cried as they drew their blades and charged at the frog.

Astro was walking through town as the sun set. He then sighed.

"Damn it, I've asked all of the victims and they all say the same thing! They get groped in the chest in an alleyway. Maybe the molester hangs out and about in the alleyways?" As Astro was muttering to himself, he suddenly heard someone cry out and his eyes widened. He then detected the source and growled. "The alleyway!" Astro then ran to the source of the cry and his eyes widened when he saw someone about his height groping a woman from behind. The person however was wearing a cloak so he couldn't see who it was. Astro growled and summoned a sword. "Hey you! Stop in the name of the kingdom!" The molester gasped and ran away. Astro growled and threw a sword in the molester's direction. The sword landed in front of the molester, stopping him. The molester then growled and cried out as Astro tackled him to the ground. Astro then grinned. "Finally caught you. Now, let's see who you really are!" Astro then ripped of the molester's hood and his eyes widened. "Dark!?" Dark waved at Astro.

"Yo." Astro smacked his forehead as the woman who got molested glanced at the two of them.

"I should have known it was you. What the hell do you think you're doing!?" Astro shouted as he grabbed Dark by the ear. Dark winced.

"Ow! I was only having a little fun. Nothing to get all serious over- ow ow ow ow ow ow OW OW OW OW OW!" Dark cried out in pain as Astro dragged Dark away by pulling him on the ear. Astro then smiled at the lady.

"I'm so sorry about this idiot's behaviour. I'll make sure he gets a proper punishment when we get back to the castle." Astro then gave Dark a look which read 'Prepare to get your ass whooped when we get back.' Dark gulped and started to cry as Astro dragged Dark away.

Back at the castle, Astro was dragging Dark by the ear when he saw you, Kennedy and Sabrina, covered in mucus. Astro's eyes widened while Dark raised his eyebrow at the three of you.

"What happened to you three!?" Astro cried. You sighed as Sabrina wiped the slime off of her arm.

"Frogs. That's what happened." You muttered. Sabrina blanched and sighed.

"I can't deal with this for much longer. I'm going back inside to wash off." Sabrina told as she made her way into the castle with Kennedy following behind her. You sighed and glanced at Astro.

"So, did you catch the pervert?" You questioned. Astro nodded and brought Dark up by the ear, causing him to cry out in pain.

"Yep! He's right here." Your eyes widened. You then frowned.

"So, it was YOU." You then sighed and walked over and grabbed hold of Dark. You then wrapped your arm around him, causing for some of the slime to go onto him. A look of disgust crossed Dark's face as you glanced at Astro. "I'll handle this idiot. I'll make sure he gets punished." You told. Astro nodded and crossed his arms.

"I think I might join you. Dark really did waste my time today." Dark gulped as you dragged him off. He then glanced up.

"H-hey, b-before you punish me, why don't you have a bath? You seriously need it." You glared down at Dark.

"Shut it. I'm going to do that now." Dark's eyes widened as you approached the baths and he struggled in your grip.

"Don't take me in with you! I don't want to be branded as a lolicon!" Dark shouted. You froze and dropped him. You then cracked your knuckles as you looked down at him, your eyes turning red.

"Lolicon, huh?" Dark froze. He then glanced up at you in fear as chains appeared around you and you began to chuckle darkly. "Oi, how about you start telling me how getting in the bath with me makes you a lolicon, huh? And why the hell did you get the idea that I was going to bring you in the bath with me, huh? And another question. What right do you have to say that when you're already BRANDED A PERVERT/ MOLESTER!?" You shouted as you punched Dark in the jaw and summoned chains and pierced him with them. Dark cried out in pain and fear as you kept assaulting him. Let's just say that by the end of the day Dark had to get taken to Tenma for repairs which Tenma was reluctant to do.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

336 55 31
Two sisters separated after a traumatic accident with their parents. Leaving Hexina Onyx giving power to leader Trix and having to marry the son of T...
1.2K 173 43
A Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus fanfiction.
265K 12.1K 30
Rowan is the son of a noble, and he has an older brother named Sebastian. The two have been together ever since Rowan was born, and have been insepar...
63 18 9
A life full of mystery, and questions unanswered. Where will their journey take them.