The tale of two guardians (As...

By Noonecame1212

REWRITING IN PROGRESS!!!! There are many timelines in which a young boy dies and a robot is built to take his... More

Chapter 1: The Orphanage
Chapter 2: Happy Birthday
New friends
Kia
The entrance exam
The black onyx pendant
The capital
The first day of school
The training starts
Bandits!?
A day off
A New Friend and A New Plan
Tobio's awakening
Sitting under the setting sun
The Guardian's Sparring Match
Astro's 101 Training Course
A Day at The Palace
Your Dark Past
Tobio's true nature
A Late Afternoon
The trial
The Very First
A Castle Full of Stone
The Final Battle
The Banquet
A visit back home
The first job
Zoran
Rivals
Two heads are worse than one
A walkthrough in the ruins
Dark
A plan put into action
The return of the trials
A return to the past
A new member of the squad
Birthdays (Part 1)
The branded pervert
A rising problem
A new land
The harsh truth
Learning a few new tricks
A battle has come to an end

Birthdays (part 2)

484 21 19
By Noonecame1212

Tobio breathed heavily as the two of you entered the castle. In Tobio's arms was a load of bags, a lot of them. You sweat dropped as Tobio fell forwards.

"I did say that I could help you with carrying all of these." You told. Tobio shook his head.

"N-no, I'm a man, s-so it's my duty to carry all of the b-bags." Tobio told. You giggled. You then heard some noises of distress and looked up to see Astro struggling to get Dark off of him.

"G-get off of me!" Astro shouted as he pushed Dark's face away. You gasped and hurriedly shoved the plastic bags in Tobio's hands. You then leaned down to him.

"Tobio, I'm going to port you to the party room. When you get there, make sure to lock the doors. Okay?" You whispered. Tobio nodded and you teleported him to the party room. You then sighed and stood up just as Astro kicked Dark off of him. Astro then saw you and his eyes widened and he ran over to you.

"Y/N! You're back!" Astro exclaimed as he hugged you. You blushed slightly and chuckled.

"Y-yeah, uh, what was going on?" You questioned. Dark rubbed his back and huffed.

"Lover boy over here wouldn't just sit back and relax. He kept saying how he wanted to see you and all." Your eyes widened as you looked at Astro. Astro blushed slightly and glanced to the side.

"I-it was lonely without you here." Astro muttered. You smiled at him. You then glanced at Dark.

"So, how did you handle him? Did you do your job?" You questioned. Dark nodded.

"Yeah, and I'm done with it. You can go and ask somebody else." Dark told as he turned around and took out his phone. He then began texting people. You sighed and looked at Astro who was giving Dark the stink eye. You giggled slightly and patted his arm. Astro looked at you.

"I've got some more things to do, so I won't be able to hang out with you." Astro frowned.

"Exactly what are you doing? I can help you know." You shook your head.

"No, you don't need to worry about it. I've got this all under control!" You told. Astro frowned.

"But I want to help! I mean, I've got nothing else better to do, it'll be no trouble at all!" You started to sweat. Damn it, Astro sure was persistent.

"U-uh, actually I remember Abercrombie wanting your help! Maybe you should go to him." You told. Astro's eyes widened. He then sighed.

"Okay..." A pang of guilt filled your heart as you watched Astro walk off dejectedly. You clenched your fists.

"A-Astro!" You called. Astro glanced back at you. You smiled at him. "Thank you for offering to help, you're a very good friend." You told. Astro smiled at you and walked towards the smithy. You sighed and pulled out your phone. You then sent a quick text to Abercrombie, alerting him of your situation. You then put your phone away and teleported to Tobio.

Abercrombie was making a sword when he heard his phone go off. Abercrombie paused the sharpening stage and glanced at his phone. His eyes then widened as he read over your text. Not a moment later did Astro knock on the door and enter. Abercrombie jumped and grinned nervously at Astro.

"A-Astro! Hey, how are ya doing? Glad you can be here." Astro smiled at Abercrombie.

"Well I had nothing else do to. So, Y/N said that you wanted my help, right? What did you need help with?" Astro questioned. Abercrombie looked around in thought.

"I need help with uh..." Abercrombie then glanced at his sword and realised that he was running low on materials. "I need more materials! Could you please go get some more for me? I need to make more swords for the knights." Abercrombie told. Astro nodded.

"Of course! What do you need?" Abercrombie ran over to a piece of paper and grabbed a pen. He then hurriedly wrote down a list of the things he needed and handed them to Astro.

"Here, I need these things." Astro looked over the list and nodded.

"Okay, got it. I'll be right back." Astro then ran out of the room. Abercrombie sighed and continued on with the sword. Honestly, the sword he was making was going to be a gift for Astro. Abercrombie's eyes then widened. Astro was going to watch him as he worked! He couldn't allow that! Abercrombie glanced at the sword and sighed. This sword was going to be his greatest master piece! Abercrombie then walked over to it and continued to sharpen the blade. Once the blade was sharpened, Abercrombie put it to the side just as Astro walked back in carrying a pile of the materials that Abercrombie needed. Abercrombie's eyes widened. That stuff should be very heavy! Abercrombie then mentally face palmed. Astro was a robot, of course holding stuff like that wouldn't faze him! Astro then glanced at Abercrombie. "So, where did you want me to put it?" Abercrombie pointed to the bench.

"Just put it over there." Astro nodded and put the materials down on the bench.

"So, anything else you need?" Astro questioned. Abercrombie glanced at the blade. He really needed to work on it but he couldn't do it with Astro here. Abercrombie then thought to Reno and Ajeero.

"Uh, I'm all good here. But I think Ajeero and Reno need help." Abercrombie told. Astro nodded and waved to Abercrombie. He then walked out of the room and towards the lab.

You were putting up the streamers as Tobio set up the tables. You smiled in satisfaction as all of the streamers were put up. You then climbed down the ladder just as Tobio finished putting the table clothes over the tables. He then glanced at you.

"Is that everything?" Tobio questioned. You shook your head.

"No, there's a lot more to do. Astro's birthday is tomorrow, we need to get everything ready for tomorrow. We'll continue bright and early!" You exclaimed. Tobio sighed and nodded. You grinned and walked towards the door. You then opened it to see Astro's smiling face and slammed the doors in his face. Your eyes widened as you turned towards Tobio. Tobio raised his eyebrow at you. You then gestured for him to stay quiet and turned back towards the door. You then teleported outside of the door and your eyes widened as you had practically teleported into Astro's arms. Astro's eyes widened in surprise and he stared at you. You backed up against the door and smiled at Astro. "A-Astro! W-what brings you here?" You questioned. Astro snapped out of his trance and smiled at you.

"Oh, I came here to help you out." Your eyes widened.

"Say what now?" Astro smiled at you.

"Well, I helped out Abercrombie, Ajeero and Reno. Reno then told me that he didn't need any more help. So, I had some free time on my hands and decided to come here to help you!" Astro exclaimed. You clenched your fist. Reno, that idiot! Once you got your hands on him... Astro looked at the two doors behind you. "So, what exactly are you doing?" Astro questioned. Your eyes widened. You then pushed yourself up from the door and pushed Astro back.

"N-nothing! Nothing important!" You cried. Astro frowned. He then reached to open the door when you grabbed his hand. "Y-you don't need to worry about it, we're already finished for the day." You told. Astro raised his eyebrow at you. He then pulled you towards him and reached forwards with his other hand to open the door. You gasped and held onto him and teleported out of the castle. You and Astro then appeared right above a lake and your eyes widened as the two of you fell into the water. You gasped and struggled to swim. You had never gotten the chance to learn how to swim since you had grown up in the outcast lands. Astro's eyes widened and he grabbed you and flew out of the water and landed on the ground. You coughed up a bit of water and breathed heavily. Damn it, it was just your luck that you had to appear right above a lake. Astro rubbed your back as you breathed heavily. You then sighed and sat down soaking wet.

"Why did you do that?" Astro questioned. You froze. Crap, what kind of excuse could you make up? You glanced to the side, avoiding Astro's questioning gaze. Astro frowned and leaned towards you. "Y/N?" You sighed and laid down on the ground.

"Does it matter?" Astro's eyes widened. He then sat down beside you.

"Well, I guess it doesn't. But I don't like it when you hide things from me. It makes me feel like you can't trust me." Astro told. Your eyes widened and you sat up and looked at him. You then sighed.

"Well, it's not like you're one to talk. You've kept plenty of secrets from me." Astro clenched his fists and turned towards you.

"Y-yeah, but now you know everything! There isn't a single thing that I'm keeping from you!" Astro told. He then sighed. "Is that why you won't tell me? Do you not trust me?" Your eyes widened. You then shook your head.

"No, of course not! Astro, what I'm doing at the moment, there's a reason that I can't tell you. Well, not yet at least." Astro gave you a confused look. You then smiled at him. "Can you wait just a little longer? I promise I'll tell you once the right time comes, which isn't too long." You told as you held his hand. Astro glanced down at your hand and sighed. He then nodded.

"Okay, I guess that I can wait just a little longer." You smiled at Astro. You then sneezed and wrapped your arms around yourself as you shivered. Astro's eyes widened. "Uh oh, we'd better get you all dried up before you catch a cold." You nodded and stood up along with Astro. The two of you then teleported back to the castle.

The next day, you and Tobio were blowing up the balloons and Dark was putting helium into others. Kennedy and Sabrina went out to get the food and beverages for the party. As Dark was filling up the balloons with helium, an idea came to him. Dark then inhaled some helium.

"Balloon." Dark said. He then chuckled when his voice was high pitched. You and Tobio glanced and Dark and sighed.

"Dark, stop playing around with the helium!" You scolded. Dark laughed, his voice still high pitched and he walked over to Tobio. He then shoved the hose in Tobio's mouth. Tobio gasped, accidentally inhaling some helium and ended up in a coughing fit. You frowned and smacked Dark across the back of his head. "Cut it out!" You shouted. Dark pouted as his voice went back to normal. Tobio frowned and stood up.

"Y-yeah, don't w-waste the h-helium." Tobio told in a high pitched voice. His eyes then widened and he covered his mouth as Dark fell to the ground laughing. You giggled at the sound of his voice and Tobio blushed. "H-hey, i-it's not f-funny!" Tobio cried. He then grabbed the hose and put it in your mouth. "H-here, try your o-own medicine!" Your eyes widened as helium filled your lungs. You then took the hose out.

"Tobio!" Your eyes then widened at the sound of your voice and you chuckled. "Actually, this is pretty funny." You, Tobio and Dark burst out laughing. You then calmed your laughter as your voices went back to normal. "Okay, Dark. Get back to work." Dark shrugged and continued to fill the balloons up with helium. You and Tobio finished blowing up the balloons and smiled.

"Okay, so we've finished blowing up these dumb balloons. Now what?" Dark questioned. You stood up and grabbed a few balloons. You then tied them to a piece of string and held it to Dark.

"We hang them up of course!" You exclaimed. Dark sighed and grabbed the balloon from you. He then flew up to one of the party streamers and hung them up. You smiled. You then heard a knock on the door and walked over to it. You then opened it slightly to see that Kennedy and Sabrina had returned with the food. You opened the door wider and smiled. "Ah, good. You've brought the food and drinks!" You exclaimed. Kennedy and Sabrina nodded and walked in with a few boxes in their hands. A small robot then followed them in carrying a few boxes. You grabbed some of the boxes from the robot and placed them on the table. You then opened them and placed bowels and plates of food on the table along with Kennedy and Sabrina. Once everything was set up, you grinned and cheered. "Great! Now everything is ready for tonight!" You exclaimed. Everyone nodded. You then had a look at the time and saw that it was midday. "And we've still got time to spare." Tobio nodded. You sighed and hummed in thought. "Now, there's only one thing left to do." Tobio cocked his head to the side.

"A-and what's that?" Tobio questioned. You smiled at him.

"Astro's birthday gift! I need to head back to the outcast lands to get it done though." Tobio's eyes widened.

"The outcast lands?" You nodded.

"Yeah! Now that I think about it, you've never been to the outcast lands before, right?" Tobio shook his head. "Well, did you want to come with me?" You questioned. Tobio's eyes widened. He then grinned and nodded. You smiled and grabbed hold of his hand. "Then let's get going!" You exclaimed. You then teleported the both of you to the outcast lands and appeared right in front of the orphanage. Tobio wobbled around a bit and shook his head. He then looked up at the orphanage with wide eyes.

"W-where are we?" Tobio questioned. You grinned at him.

"We're at my home! This is the place where I grew up!" You exclaimed. Tobio's eyes widened.

"You grew up as an orphan!?" You nodded.

"Yeah, I was left here in the outcast lands by my parents and was taken in by Kate." You told. You then walked up to the front door. "Come on!" Tobio looked around nervously. This was his first time in the outlands. Surprisingly, it was a lot more peaceful than he thought. Tobio smiled at you and hesitantly walked up to the front door. You then knocked on the door and opened it. You were immediately met with Rosy's warm embrace and smiled. "Rosy!" You exclaimed as you hugged her. Rosy smiled at you.

"Y/N! I'm so glad that you're here, what brings you here?" Rosy questioned. She then saw Tobio and her eyes widened. "And you've brought Astro with you? Wait, no, he looks slightly different." Tobio chuckled nervously and shyly waved at Rosy. Rosy's eyes widened. "Is that Tobio?" You nodded and gestured to Tobio.

"Yep! He's never been to the outcast lands so I thought I'd bring him along with me. Tobio, this is Rosy. She was my nanny when I was just a little girl." You told. Tobio bowed his head.

"N-nice to m-meet you m-miss." Tobio greeted. Rosy smiled.

"Awe, he's such a sweet boy!" Rosy gushed. Tobio blushed in embarrassment. You chuckled and looked up at Rosy.

"I'm here to retrieve some materials. Do you still have those charm beads that I used to have?" Rosy nodded.

"Yes, they should be in the attic. Since we've gotten a few more kids, we had to clear out your room." Rosy told. Your eyes widened. You then shrugged.

"Well, at least that room is getting some use out of it." You then walked up the steps and up to the attic, leaving Tobio alone with Rosy. Tobio shifted uncomfortably and glanced at Rosy. Rosy smiled at him.

"Would you like some tea?" Tobio jumped.

"O-oh, y-you don't need to d-do that." Rosy shook her head.

"Nonsense. I'd be happy to pour you some tea. How do you like it?" Tobio glanced down at his feet.

"I-I like it w-with three s-sugars and s-some milk and h-honey please." Rosy nodded and guided Tobio to the lounge room. She then walked off into the kitchen and got started on making it. You were looking through the boxes and smiled when you found your charm bead set. You then pulled it out and walked down the stairs and into the lounge room where Tobio sat, drinking tea. Tobio saw you and smiled. "D-did you find what you were looking for?" You nodded and put the set down on the table.

"Kate got me this set a long time ago, although I never used it. These beads are supposed to be lucky charms and if you match the beads to the person's personality, it will affect the amount of luck that person receives. You can also give them blessings. I want to make one for Astro that way he'll have some luck and blessings on his side." You told. Tobio's eyes widened. He then nodded.

"That's v-very thoughtful of you." You grinned at him and opened the box. You then coughed as dust came out.

"I guess it's been a while. I got this when I was six." You told. Tobio nodded.

"Woah, that thing m-must be old." You nodded and grabbed a few beads. You then closed your eyes and thought about which beads to use. Tobio meanwhile looked around the room. He then saw some kids run into the lounge room and squeal when they saw you. The kids then ran over to you and jumped onto you. You gasped and fell over, causing the beads to go everywhere. Tobio's eyes widened and he held his hand out, trying to catch the beads fall. His hand then glowed and the beads froze in mid-air. Your eyes widened. Had Tobio just used his powers? Tobio's eyes widened in shock. He then carefully put the beads back into the box and sighed in relief. You sat up with one of the kids in your lap and stared at Tobio with wide eyes. Tobio glanced at you.

"Woah, you didn't tell me you had powers!" You exclaimed. Tobio shrugged.

"I-I didn't know I h-had them." You frowned and hummed in thought as the kids played with your hair. Was it possible that Tobio still had access to some of the powers of the white diamond pendant? You sighed. Well, hopefully this was as much as Tobio could access, it would be bad if he got his memories back. You then smiled at the child in your lap.

"Hey, Mat! How's it going?" You questioned. Mat grinned up at you and hugged you.

"Y/N! We missed you so much! Are you going to stay here?" You smiled and booped Mat's nose.

"Sorry, Mat. But I'm not staying here for long. I need to head back very soon. I'm a very busy person!" You told. Mat and the other kids pouted.

"Aw, no fair!" The kids cried. Rosy came in and grabbed Mat.

"Now kids, Y/N is a captain. She has a lot of work to do. Now, say goodbye to Y/N and Tobio." The kids sighed and smiled at the two of you.

"Bye Y/N, bye Tobio!" The kids exclaimed. You smiled and waved at them while Tobio shyly waved at the kids. You then grabbed the box of beads and was about to teleport when a kid ran up to Tobio and grabbed his hair.

"Woah, is this real?" Tobio cried out in pain.

"OW! S-stop that!" Tobio cried. You gasped and pulled the kid away.

"Hey now, that wasn't nice! Apologise!" You scolded. The kid sniffled and nodded.

"I-I'm sorry." The kid apologised. Tobio sighed and rubbed his head. Surprisingly, his hair style wasn't ruined. Must be natural or something. Tobio then waved his hand.

"O-oh, it's a-alright." You smiled and grabbed his hand. You then teleported the two of you back to the castle. You turned towards Tobio.

"I'm going to head back to my room and finish Astro's gift. I'll see you later tonight at the party. Remember, at six." You told. Tobio nodded as you walked off. He then sighed and walked off to do his own thing.

Night time had rolled around by the time you were done with Astro's gift and you smiled at your handy work. You then put it inside a box and put the small box in your pocket. You took out your phone and looked at the time. Your eyes then widened when you saw that it was ten minutes till six. Crud, you had to call Astro! You dialled in his number and held the phone up to your ear. You then heard him pick up and you smiled.

"Hey Astro! I was wondering if you could meet me here in my room in about five minutes, I want to show you something!" Not a moment later after you said that, you heard knocking at your door and your eyes widened. You then hung up and opened the door to see Astro smiling at you. You sweat dropped. Astro had gotten here faster than you had expected.

"You called? So, what did you want to show me?" Astro questioned. You smiled at him and grabbed hold of his hand. Astro blushed slightly at the contact and allowed you to drag him out of the room. Astro followed silently as you made your way towards the party room. You then stopped and took out your phone. Astro gave you a confused look as you texted Dark to check if everybody was there and ready. When you got a text of confirmation, you smiled and turned towards Astro.

"Astro, do you know how we had that conversation about trusting each other?" You questioned. Astro nodded.

"Yeah, I remember. What about it?" You grinned at him.

"Well, now I'll show you exactly what I've been doing with the others." Astro gave you a confused look. You then walked towards the party room while holding Astro's hand. Astro followed you silently. When you arrived at the room, you turned around and held both of Astro's hands. "Now, close your eyes." Astro chuckled and closed his eyes. You then opened the door and guided Astro in. "Okay, now open them." Astro opened his eyes and frowned when he saw that the room was pitch black. Suddenly, everyone jumped out at him as the lights were turned on.

"Surprise!" Everyone exclaimed. Astro's eyes widened as balloons fell down on top of him and party streamers rolled down on the ground. Astro looked at everyone in shock.

"W-what?" You grinned at him.

"Happy birthday, Astro!" You exclaimed. Astro's eyes widened even more. A look of realisation then crossed his face as this was the day he was created. Dark walked up to Astro and rubbed his head.

"Happy B day little brother. You should be thanking Y/N for this, she was the one who set up this whole shindig." Astro gave you a shocked look while you chuckled and rubbed the back of your head.

"Oh come on, I wasn't the only one. Everyone else helped pitch in too!" Astro smiled at you as he blushed. He then looked around at everyone and grinned.

"Thank you everyone, I'm so happy. I..." You smiled at Astro. Your eyes then widened when tears built up in Astro's eyes and he wiped the tears away. "S-sorry guys, it's just that this is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me." You smiled at him and hugged him. Astro sighed and hugged you back. "I love you all." Everyone grinned at Astro and hugged him.

"We love you too, Astro." You told. Astro smiled at everyone. Dark sighed and rested his hands behind his head.

"Stop with all this mushy stuff, this is supposed to be a happy occasion, right? Then let's party!" Dark exclaimed. Everyone cheered and nodded. You all then spent time chatting and having fun. Abercrombie walked up to Astro and handed him a sword.

"Here Astro, since you're a part of the white diamond knights, I've made this blade for you. It'll be useful in case something goes wrong with your magic. It's got pretty cool magic embedded into it as well!" Abercrombie exclaimed as he handed Astro the sword. Astro smiled and looked at the blade. He then grinned at Abercrombie.

"Thanks Abercrombie, I'll make sure to use it." Astro then took the other sword on his waist on handed it to Dark. "Since I have this sword, you can take care of this one for me." Astro told as he handed Dark the sword. Your eyes widened.

"Um, Astro, are you sure that's a good idea trusting this idiot with that sword?" You questioned. Dark poked his tongue out at you. He then took the sword and grinned.

"I'll make sure to put it to good uses." Dark then started to cackle. You sighed, already getting a bad feeling from Dark having that sword. You then watched as the others gave Astro his gifts. Astro smiled at everyone and thanked them. You smiled as you watched everyone have fun and chatting with each other. You then saw Astro walk outside and stand on the balcony looking up at the stars. You reached into your pocket and took out Astro's gift. You then walked outside while holding his gift behind your back.

"Astro." You called. Astro turned towards you and smiled.

"Y/N! Thank you for setting this party up for me, it makes me happy." Astro told. You grinned and walked up to him. You then held out your gift to him.

"Here, this is my present to you." Astro's eyes widened. He then grabbed the box and opened it to see a charm bracelet. You blushed slightly. "I made this using charm beads. They're supposed to give you good luck and I've added a few blessings onto it. I hope you like it." Astro smiled at you while blushing slightly. He then hugged you.

"I love it! Thank you, Y/N. This really is a night to remember." You smiled and hugged him back. Astro then looked at you. "Y/N, I'm so glad that you came into my life. Without you, I don't think I would have made this many friends. I'm so glad that you were brought into this world." You chuckled.

"What's with the preaching all of a sudden? It's what friend's do." Astro nodded. He then looked behind you and saw that the doors were open and saw that everyone was having fun. Astro then looked back at you and picked you up. You gasped in surprise and wrapped your arms around Astro's neck as he held you bridal style. You then gave him a confused look. "Astro?" Astro smiled at you.

"Y/N, there's something that I need to tell you. But I can't do it here, we'll get interrupted." You raised your eyebrow at Astro. You then cried out when Astro suddenly took off to the skies. Astro flew up to the roof and landed on it. He then put you down on the flat part of the roof and took your hands into his. You watched him in confusion as Astro gazed lovingly at you. "Y/N, I've been wanting to tell you this for so long. But I've never had the right opportunity to. I think that if I let this opportunity slip away, I'll never find the right time to tell you. Y/N, the things you do, they always light a fire in my heart. Your actions, your words, even back then when you and I first met. Back at the coliseum. I wanted to just rush down there and fly you away from harm, but I couldn't. Y/N, I care about you so much and I just can't stop thinking about you." Your eyes widened as a blush formed on your face. You then went to say something when Astro held his finger up to your lips. "Please, let me continue. Y/N, everything you do just makes my feelings for you grow even stronger. Y/N, I love you. I love you so much." Your eyes widened in shock.

"Y-you mean p-platonically, right?" Astro shook his head and leaned towards you.

"No, I don't. Do you remember when I kissed you back at the academy and said that I had only done that because you wouldn't listen to me?" You blushed and nodded. Astro grinned. "Well, I lied." Astro then leaned in and kissed you. Your eyes widened as a blush formed on your face. Astro wrapped his arms around your waist and pressed against the small of your back and deepened the kiss. Your eyes fluttered shut and you pressed into the kiss. You rested your hands on his chest as you kissed him. When the need for air arose, you and Astro separated and you breathed heavily, your face red. Astro smiled and rested his forehead on yours. You blushed heavily at the contact. Astro then looked at you. "So, do you feel the same?" You looked down, refusing to meet his gaze.

"I-I..." You then nodded. You couldn't seem to get the words out. Astro grinned and kissed you again. Your eyes widened. Astro then separated from you. The second kiss was a lot shorter and quick. Astro grinned and jumped up into the air and cheered.

"Yes! You don't know how long I've been waiting to do that! I would have told you my feelings sooner but we kept getting interrupted by everyone!" Astro told. You held your hands together as you nodded. You and Astro then heard some whistling and gasped and whipped your heads around to see Dark filming the two of you with his phone.

"About time you guys got together. You have no idea how irritating it was watching Astro act like an overprotective father when it came to other boys talking to you." Dark told as he stopped filming. A huge blush formed on your face as you realised that Dark had witnessed everything.

"You were FILMING us!?" You cried. Dark grinned and flew up to the sky as you lunged for him. He then waved his phone around.

"Yep! And I aint gonna let go of this anytime soon." You growled and turned towards Astro.

"Astro, get that phone from Dark!" You cried. Astro clenched his fists as he gave Dark a look. Dark gulped. Astro then gave Dark a thumbs up.

"Send me a copy!" Your eyes widened and you smacked Astro on the arm.

"Astro!" You shouted. Astro grinned at you and kissed you on the cheek before flying up to Dark to get a copy. You growled and summoned your chains and threw them at Dark. Dark dodged the chains and flew off with Astro following behind. You growled and used the chains to give you elevation. You then chased after the two robots.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

532 15 12
The Portal has opened. Almost everyone in Trollstopia is slowly having magic. Poppy and the gang decided to travel time, other dimensions and more...
279 1 50
The Guardians are about to take a serious turn
2.2K 111 24
"Dreams come true sometimes, but what nobody told you is nightmares are dreams too" In this world are hidden many secrets, most of them we know like...
265K 12.1K 30
Rowan is the son of a noble, and he has an older brother named Sebastian. The two have been together ever since Rowan was born, and have been insepar...