[๐Ÿ”] ๐ˆ ๐‡๐€๐“๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”, ๐ˆ ๏ฟฝ...

By -midsommar

๐‘ฐ ๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ ๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผ, ๐‘ฐ ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ ๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผ.. ๐˜ช ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ, ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ... More

EXTENDED SUMMARY + CAST
GRAPHICS
~Playlist~
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
A/N: 100 Reads!!
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four: The End
Extra Scene: Best Friend Meets Girlfriend
But Wait...

Thirty Three

1.8K 40 6
By -midsommar

Grey and Mal entered the hospital slowly.

"Um... I don't know the room number..." Grey admitted, scratching the back of his neck.

"Well isn't this great." Mal sighed, looking both ways. "Well I do have my phone. Which one of them do I call to come meet us here?"

"I'm not picky." he shrugged.

"Evie it is." Mal nodded, holding her phone to her ear. "Heyyyyy E, idiot Gothel here doesn't know the room number so can you come get us. Thanks. We're in reception." Mal ended the call. "She's coming. Alsooooo you might want this." she plucked a tissue out of the box on the counter and held it out to Grey. He took it and began wiping his face as Evie arrived.

"Heyyyyy Evie." Mal waved her hand.

"Where have you two been? Rae just woke up and... what happened to your face?" Evie asked, looking at Grey.

"I needed to calm down. And I got hit in the face by Rae." Grey explained.

"Yeah but I gave him a little pep talk." Mal said. "How is she?"

"Less hysterical but freaked out when she woke up." Evie said. "It probably didn't help that Grey wasn't there."

"See I told you she needed you." Mal commented.

"Let's go then." Grey said. The three of them went to the room. Jay, Carlos, Maddie, Ben and Ceci were all in the room and Rae was falling asleep again on the hospital bed.

"I found these two idiots." Evie announced as Ben walked to Mal and hugged her while Grey stood there awkwardly.

"I'm not the idiot here." Mal rolled her eyes as she hugged Ben.

"Grey..." Rae smiled weakly, trying to sit up.

"Hey flower..." he said softly, but staying where he was.

"What... happened to you?" She asked, yawning slightly. She rested her head back on the pillow. "I was worried."

"I needed to get some air." he said.

"Oh..." Rae said quietly.

"Should we leave so you two can kiss or whatever?" Maddie asked.

"Actually..." the dickhead paramedic interrupted. "You all need to leave. Visiting time is over."

"Excuse me?" Rae instantly perked up. "No I don't think so. You're the one who was fucking staring at my chest so I don't care and my friends aren't taking orders from you. If I wasn't bedridden I would have gotten up and punched you by now. So consider yourself lucky, pervert." she glared at the paramedic.

"It's hospital rules." said the thirty-five year old paramedic. "I'm going to have to call security."

"There's no need." said Grey, shocking everyone. "I need a shower anyways" he walked over to Rae "See you soon flower." he kissed her forehead and before anyone could say anything he left the room.

"I hate you." Rae shook her head at the paramedic. "Bye then guys..." she sighed. The others all said their goodbyes and get well soons, leaving Rae alone with the paramedic. "You can get the fuck out too."

"What about us?" Rapunzel asked, walking in with Eugene.

"Hey mom, dad." Rae said. "You should go home too, you need the rest."

"But..." Rapunzel started.

"Mom. I'll be fine." Rae smiled weakly. "I want you to go rest, I'll just be asleep anyway. I'll call you later, I promise."

"Ok fine." Rapunzel relented and kissed Rae's forehead. "Sleep well baby." she said.

"Bye sweetie." Eugene said. "You're leaving too." he added, dragging the paramedic outside. This left Rae alone.

Rae struggled to sleep, her mind was uneasy and she was in pain. So she had ended up doodling on a napkin that she had found along with a pen that she had also somehow found. Suddenly, the window squeaked and propped open and a dark figure fell in.

"What the fuck?!" Rae exclaimed, jolting upright and looking around. The only thing she could find was a spoon. "Who are you?" she threw the spoon at the figure.

"Chill the fuck out flower." a freshly bathed and no longer bloody Greyson said.

"Grey you scared the crap out of me!" Rae breathed a sigh of relief. "But what are you doing here?"

"You didn't think I'd leave you alone for the night did you?"

"If you get caught here..."

"I'm not going to get caught Rae, I'm a VK." he smirked.

"Oh yeah sorry I forgot. You're a bad boy." She rolled her eyes. He sat on the bed next to her and began stroking her hair.

"Am I? Am I really?" He asked softly. "You're changing me too goddamn much Raelynn Fitzherbert."

"It's unintentional, Greyson Gothel." Rae responded, leaning in close to him.

"You sure?" he teased.

"Maybe." she shrugged, pulling away without kissing him. He noticed what she was doing and smirked.

"Well if you don't want me here..." he began to slide off the bed. Rae grabbed him and pulled him close to her, kissing him. He smirked and kissed her back. After a while he pulled away.

"I think I have my answer."

"Of course I want you here you idiot." Rae said, sitting back.

"Well how am I supposed to know that? Maybe you wanted the paramedic." Grey shrugged. Rae gave him a glare.

"Don't even. Please."

"I'm just teasing." Grey smirked, but then it faded. "Fucking pervert."

"I know. I swear I'm punching him before I leave this shithole."

"I will hold him back."

"Good..." Rae nodded, clearly eager to change the subject. "I'm so bored. Hospitals are annoying." she sighed.

"At least I'm here." he smirked.

"Well you haven't been very entertaining so far. All you've done is make me think that someone's breaking into my room." Rae rolled her eyes.

"Well, princess, how do you want me to entertain you?" Grey asked.

"I don't know but we're in a hospital and you need to make sure no one finds out you're here."

"They won't. I doubt that they will check up on you before morning." Grey said with confidence. "I just needed to see you."

"Aw isn't that cute. You needed to see me." Rae smirked.

"Like you didn't want to." he retorted.

"Of course I wanted to see you, you know that."

"I wouldn't have come otherwise, flower. What do you want me to do?"

"I want to get up." Rae pouted.

"Not happening Raelynn." he said sternly.

"Why? I'm fine, I feel so useless just laying around." she sighed dramatically.

"One. You're attached to a bunch of machines. Two. You're still hurt. Your ankles have stitches. Three... look at what you're wearing." Grey explained, pausing before saying the third reason. Rae looked down at herself.

"One. I can still at least stand up. Two. I'll be fine I can still walk. Three. Would you really mind? That dickhead paramedic has had his hands on me and didn't even bother to tie up the back of the dress." she grumbled.

"Wait what the fuck?! He's getting black eyes tomorrow and a few broken bones!" Grey growled.

"Grey you can't... you'll get yourself arrested..." Rae mumbled. "I didn't want to tell anyone about it..."

"If anyone is getting arrested it's him! He's perving on a minor!"

"Grey... please... at least he didn't do anything more..." Rae said quietly, looking down at her hands. A single tear rolled down her cheek. Grey's expression softened.

"Don't cry..." he sat on the bed and lifted her up to his arms. "Please don't cry, flower."

"What, I'm not crying..." she muttered, turning her head away. He lifted her up again and moved himself so she was sitting sideways on his lap. Once she was settled, he wiped the tear from her face. Rae gave in and buried her face in his shoulder and started to cry. Greyson knew absolutely nothing about comforting people, but he wrapped his arms around her and rubbed her back.

"Let it out, Flower." he whispered. "You're safe. He will never get close to you again. I won't allow him or anyone else hurt you. I promise."

"He-he took advantage of me because I was weak... I couldn't stop him..." she sobbed. "It felt so disgusting... I... I feel disgusting... he touched my back and... and..." she couldn't say anything more and just cried. Grey began to feel his anger rising but forced himself to stay calm. He moved the hand that had been rubbing her back and began stroking her head and hair instead.

"You're safe, Rae. I'm here now. No one will ever touch you again. Not as long as I live."

"T-thank you..." Rae slowly calmed herself down and got herself to stop crying.

"Absolutely no need to thank me ok?" He kissed her head. Suddenly everything made sense to him. What Mal said. These weird feelings making him nervous but happy.

"Okay..." Rae nodded slowly. "Grey... I..." she paused. "I... nevermind." She sighed, closing her eyes.

"Do you want to sleep?" he asked.

"I'm fine here..." she said groggily.

"I will take that as a yes." he said with a slight smile, pulling back away from her. Rae nodded slowly and yawned, her eyes still closed.

"Wait what are you doing? Don't leave me here." Her eyes shot open.

"Rae, I'm just laying down." he smiled as he fully laid down and then gently pulled her so she was laying on his chest.

"Okay... that's fine then..." she yawned again and made herself comfortable. "I..." she started, but soon enough she was fast asleep. He kissed her head.

"Night to you too, flower." he smiled. Thankfully, Grey woke up before the sunrise, and was able to get out before anyone found out he had even been there.

//

A/N From Luce:
Hey guys. When I first came up with the character of the paramedic, the only purpose of him was to make Grey jealous, as a bit of a joke. But then I remembered that these kinds of things happen way too often in real life, and, although awareness is increasing, people are still getting away with doing these kinds of things. While it hasn't happened to me personally, some of my friends have been approached or even touched by older men. This is not okay. So the character and his purpose changed to something deeper. Assault is never ok, and if you have experienced it, speak up. You are not alone. People can help you.

Alisha:
As Luce said, you are not alone and people can help you. Even if you want to talk about it, my dms are open. You should never feel ashamed, as it does happen to many people even though it shouldn't. Tell someone you know, someone will care. Never keep it to yourself. But I just want to say that you're so strong and you will get through the shame, the pain, any battle you're going through, linked to assault or not. I love each and every one of you, and thank you for continuing to read and support this story. In return, we can support you too <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 2.6K 15
A Descendants story | Prince Ben x OC| Original version Rain Gothel is rotten to the core. Her mother made sure of that. Rainhas quite a history wit...
12.8K 270 27
"๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™–๐™ซ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ก๐™ค๐™ง?" "๐™‹๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š... ๐™„'๐™ซ๐™š ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ก๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š." ๐˜ˆ๏ฟฝ...
6.6K 69 14
When 5 villain kids get sent to auradon only for there parent a to have them steal fairy godmothers wand and what happened when 2 villains fall in lo...
102K 2.3K 36
๐Š๐ˆ๐’๐’ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐Š๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ | She is so lovely she could kill you without you even noticing it. A monster girl who knows when to kiss and when to kill...