In Love With My Ex Bully

By NoGruviaNoLife

A story mainly between Mondo Oowada and Chihiro Fujisaki. Pre despair and despair AU Disclaimer : I do not ow... More

New School,New Life
The Day We Meet Again
New Friends
History Kept Shut
First Day of School
A Glimpse Of The Past
Paired Up
I'll Try
Third Member of The Team
Operation Summer Vacation
A/N
He Saved Me
He Wasn't That Bad
The First Time You Took Care of Me
Friends
Chishimondo Is Our Name
Treasure Hunting
Change of Plans
I'll Train With You
First Day of Training
Planning A Strategy
Targeted
To Be Your Man
A/N
Starry Night
New Couple
First Date On A White Christmas
Junko Is Back
Reinforcements
He's Finally Mine
Torturing The Couple
Forgive Me
The Secret Project
Happy Birthday
Secret Mission
Best Boy-Friend
Revenge
All My Fault
Class Meeting
Say Goodbye To Ryoko
High Alert
Lockdown
Last Day of Hope
Trapped Inside
Just In Time
Getting Out
Future Foundation
The Togami Safehouse
Finding The Hostages
What Happened
Meeting Izuru
Falling Into A Trap
The New Masterminds
Snap Out Of It!
A Spark of Hope
Tagged
A Little Persuading
Back To Normal
Epilogue - We Made It Afterall

Mondo's Birthday

1.3K 19 19
By NoGruviaNoLife

A/N: One of the readers requested a lemon so here it is! Forgive me if it sucks,i've never written any lemon before

Chihiro's POV

It's been a week since we were on high alert. School life went on as usual,but everyone was gloomy. I understand that feeling. I was kept in here longer than everyone else. I was in my room,changing into my uniform after a nice long bath. After i was done,i went to the mirror and took care of my hair. I then grabbed my bag from the table and saw the calendar there. Mondo's birthday was 9th of June. So that means only 5 days left. It's too bad that we're stuck inside though. Eversince we weren't allowed to go outside,Mondo got a little gloomy as well since he couldn't take his bike for a ride. I'm sure that he'd want to go outside and ride around town with his gang and brother for his birthday. After class was done,i put my things inside my bag and closed it while sighing. Taka noticed it and decided to ask.

"What's wrong,Chihiro? I see that you weren't fully focused on class. Do you need my help?"

I looked around to make sure that Mondo was already outside before i answered him.

"Mondo's birthday is in 5 days. I don't know what to get him for his birthday gift. I'm sure that if he could,he would choose to go and take a ride with his bike around town with his brother and gang members,but you know how our current situation is..."

Taka nodded.

"I see...Perhaps we should talk about it in your room to avoid anyone from eavesdropping our conversation"

I agreed. We then went to my room to continue our talk.

"Hold on. Let me call Leon here" Taka said while dialling Leon's number. A few minutes later,Leon showed up at the front of my door.

"Hey,Chi! It's been a while since we last hung out together"

"Yeah. Come in,Leon"

We then sat together on the bed.

"So,i heard you were finding a present for Mondo?" Leon asked. I nodded.

"I need your help. What do you guys think i should give to Mondo?"

They then went quiet and started thinking.

"How about books? That way he can gain more knowledge!" Taka suggested.

"I don't think so,dude. He'd just put it away and never open it" Leon said. I agree. That's a no from both me and Leon.

"How about spare parts for his bike? I'm sure he'd really appreciate it" Leon suggested.

"Well,yes,but with the fact that we couldn't go out,doesn't that just feel like as if we were rubbing it on his face?"

Honestly,i'd say that it's pretty mean to do that. Leon then snapped his fingers and whispered something to Taka. Taka's face immediately went red.

"I DO NOT APPROVE! THAT IS NOT WELCOME IN A SCHOOL ENVIRONMENT!"

"Dude,ya got a better idea? Besides,i'm sure that he already asked Chihiro about it. He'd be so happy. It's the best gift ever!" Leon said. What are they talking about?

"Well..we are teenagers so we can be pretty hormonal...but still!" Taka argued.

"Ya said it's not welcome in a school environment,right? Just think of it as dorm room environment. It's not like they'll do it outside anyway. At least not in my plan"

Taka walked around the room frustratedly and sighed.

"Fine. You win"

"Umm...what are you guys talking about?"

Leon then had a wicked grin on his face. This is not good.

*timeskip*

This is ridiculous. Leon's plan is just..

"So,my plan is for you to do 'it' with Mondo" Leon said.

"W-What?! B-B-But..."

"Relax,Chi! Besides,hasn't he asked you to do it with him?"

"Well...yes,but he was teasing me"

"Really? You know,he could just say that he was teasing you when in reality,he actually wanted to do it"

Leon does have a point.

"So,waddya say?"

"Okay then...I'll do it.."

"YES! Now,we gotta go and meet Sayaka in her room"

Leon then dragged me and Taka to Sayaka's room,knocking on the door a few times.

"Leon,why do we have to go here?"

"You'll see" he said.

Sayaka then opened the door and smiled at us.

"Hello! What brings you guys here?"

"Yo,Sayaka! It's better if we talk about it inside your room" Leon said.

"Okay then. Come on in!"

After we were inside,Leon explained our situation to Sayaka while Sayaka nodded.

"I see...how can i help?"

"Well,i was thinking about borrowing your sexy costume for Chihiro. I thought that since you're an idol,you must have something stached inside your closet" Leon said.

"Since Mondo likes dogs,i guess Chihiro should wear a dog one. Let me check my wardrobe"

Sayaka then threw around her clothes to find the right one. She sighed.

"Sorry,Leon..i don't have any. I have a rabbit one though"

She then took out a bunny costume that you would see in night clubs.

"It's perfect! Does it fit Chihiro though?" Leon asked.

"Don't worry,it's an all size costume" Sayaka smiled.

"Wait a minute. Why am i wearing that? I don't like wearing sexy stuff and i'm a boy! And a bunny? Really?"

Leon laughed.

"We got no dog ones,but the bunny one looked really fitting on you. You're cute and adorable like a bunny while Mondo is all tough like a beast. The beast eats the bunny,if you know what i mean" Leon said while lifting his eyebrows up and down. I went red and slapped his arm,earning a laugh from him.

"Is the costume really necessary?"

"Of course it is! It'll make him feel super horny! Try it on,Chi!"

Sayaka then gave me her costume and pushed me to her bathroom.

"Hurry! We want to see it as well!"

I hesitantly went in and changed into the costume. Why do girls like wearing this kind of clothes? When i was done with the costume,i put on the matching rabbit ears bandana. I then went out with a blush on my face.

"S-So....how..is it..?"

Sayaka gasped.

"Oh my god! It looks really good on you,Chihiro!"

Leon was grinning and giving me a thumbs up.

"Nice! This'll do the job perfectly! I'm even getting hard just by seeing you inside the costume!"

Taka was looking away,blushing a deep red. He was holding his nose for some reason. I walked over to him to see if he was okay.

"Taka? What's wrong?"

Taka looked away from me,stuttering for the first time.

"N-N-Nothing! Please don't look at me and change to your usual attire immediately..!"

Leon then put his arm on Taka's shoulder and laughed.

"Dude,no need to be shy about it! See,Chi? Even Ishimaru's got a little tent on his pants. He even got a nosebleed going on!"

I then blushed and ran to the bathroom to change back to my clothes.

I am now standing in front of Mondo's room,trying to gain the courage to knock on his door. I looked back to see Leon and Sayaka giving me a thumbs up while Taka shook his head. Alright then. Here goes nothing..

I knocked on the door a few times. After a few minutes,Mondo opened the door. His eyes went wide.

"C-Chi?!"

"Umm...Hi,Mondo..."

"C-Come in!"

He was blushing a deep shade of red and looked away. I looked back to the others for one second before i went in to Mondo's room. After we were inside,we both sat on the bed,blushing and looking away.

"So...what's with the get up?" Mondo asked.

"Uh...happy birthday,Mondo. I know that you wanted to celebrate it with your brother and your gang members so i'm sure you feel disappointed right now. That's why...I'm giving you a birthday present and that's...m-me..."

Mondo didn't respond.

"Mondo..?"

I then tried to touch his hand but i was stopped because Mondo pushed me to the bed. His face was still red and his eyes were half lidded. His eyes showed that he was hungry and craving for me.

"Fuck...i can't take it anymore...c-can I..?" Mondo said. I grabbed Mondo's head from behind and pulled him closer to me. I whispered in his ears.

"Y-Yes...you can..."

He then started kissing me. It was soft and full of passion at first,different from how the molester kissed me. It started to get rougher and rougher. Soon,he slid his tongue into my mouth. I recipocrated and did the same,our tongues fighting for dominance. My mind was going blank. The feeling was just too good. He then started kissing and sucking my neck,making little love bites. He then ripped the costume open,revealing my naked body. He traced my chest,planting soft kisses on it. He started to lick and suck my nipple,making me a complete moaning mess.

"M-Mondo...ahn..."

He then stopped and took off all of his clothes,only leaving his boxers on. Looking at his defined abs made me feel aroused. I felt myself getting hard just by looking at it. Mondo kept on going down until he reached my penis. He started to lick and suck the head of my penis,making me scream in pleasure. A little bit of precum leaked out,but Mondo licked it all up. I was holding on to Mondo's hair,feeling the orgasm coming. I was almost there when he stopped. I whined in complaint while he just chuckled.

"I wanna have some fun too,y'know" he said with his husky voice. His voice just turned me on even more. He then took off his boxers to reveal his large and long penis. I then crawled to him and started licking his shaft. I put it inside my mouth. He started thrusting it inside and out. I almost gagged because of how big he was. He then moaned loudly and came inside my mouth. I licked all of his cum until there were none left.

"Damn,Chi..." he muttered. He then flipped me over until my butt was facing up to him. He licked his fingers and put it in to my anus. It was really painful but soon the pain was gone,replaced by the overwhelming feeling of pleasure. He then positioned his penis.

"Ya ready?"

I nodded.

"I'm goin' in..."

His penis went in smoothly. He then started thrusting in and out at an agonizingly slow pace.

"Damn,you're so fuckin' tight,Chi!"

He started picking up his pace,pounding me fast and hard.

"F-Faster..! Fuck me harder,M-Mondo!"

As if my words were a trigger,he did what i told him to. He pulled all the way out and pushed all the way in fast and hard just like how i wanted.

"Mondo,i-i'm cumming...AHHNN"

I then cummed. He also cummed at the same time as i did,filling me up to the brim. He pulled his penis out. We then fell to the bed together,exhausted but satisfied. We cuddled with each other in bed,putting the blanket over our naked bodies.

"That was fuckin' intense. Thanks,Chi. It was the best birthday gift ever" Mondo said while kissing my forehead. I just giggled.

"You're welcome"

"Was it alright for you though? Did i hurt ya? And aren't you still traumatized because of the rape incident?" Mondo asked worriedly.

"It was really great,Mondo. You didn't hurt me. And yes,i guess you could say that i am still a bit traumatized,but like i said before,i would want to do it if it's with you"

"Aww,i'm so fucking touched. It felt that good that ya even talked dirty,huh?" Mondo chuckled. I blushed and hit his chest.

"S-Shut up,you dummy..."

I earned a wholehearted laugh from Mondo.

"Happy birthday,Mondo. I love you"

"I love ya too,princess"

We then shared one last kiss before drifting off to dream land,sleeping in each other's arms.

A/N: AHHH THE SINSSSS!! Anyway, thanks for reading! Comment & vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 81 18
After the Final Killing Game, The 77th class of Hope's Peak Academy 'welcome' Makoto Naegi to Jabberwock Island. Class 77 has only one goal in mind...
1.5K 31 10
"I walked over to my bed and laid down on it, today was horrible, everything, every little thing about this place is so bad, it's not safe, it's not...
15.4K 213 39
Danganronpa one shots. Read the rules. Feel free to request! December 22, 2021- #25 under headcannons {I do not own danganronpa nor do I own any of...
31.2K 619 21
Although the title says make this story is meant for everyone to enjoy basically the danganronpa 2 game but you think of ways to save everyone befor...