Book 1's Extra Story JENLISA...

By Firstliee

Not your typical Sleeping Beauty Story "When will I ever sleep again after 3 months?" "True love's anti-body... More

Chapter 1: Malificent!?
Chapter 2: Cure?
3. The Only Way
4. New Z.
5. A Little Bit of Me
6. I Love You Not
7. With You
8. Good Morning
9. Once Upon A Kiss
10. I'm sorry
11. Settled
12. Preparing
13. Hang-out
14. Dahyuniee
15. Uncertain
16. No One Else
17. Let's talk about Us
18. Can't Do Anything
19. A Lot
20. Hidden Cure
21. Only Tears
22. Taking the Risk
23. Letter (Read, It's Important)
New Book!

24. END: Epilogue

5.7K 128 162
By Firstliee

Lisa's PoV

As I opened my eyes.. The first thing that I looked at was the place where I am. I'm here in my room.

Awake..Has it been three years?

But why aren't there anyone?..

I tried to sat up and remember what was I doing?

Right.. The last thing that I remembered was, She kissed me.

I looked around for her in my room but she was not there. Maybe.. just maybe after 3 years she already have a job.

I stood up and slowly walked out of my room.

Strange..the stairs are kind of..changed? and the kitchen is also in the living room.

Something's wrong..

I saw someone sleeping on the couch..

I couldn't hold back and quickly went to her.

I didn't bother waking her up, I was just there, looking at her so mesmerized.

this girl..Is the one I love.

"J-Jennie"

Jennie's PoV

When I heard my name was spoken.

I felt soft breath inching closer on my face.

That's when I felt lips were on mine.

That familiar feeling..

As those lips pulled out I missed it.

"Thank you for saving me.. I love you"

I slowly opened my eyes.. and brown eyes met mine.

"Lisa.."

I saw her smiling at me.. tears on her eyes.

I wasted no time and hugged her.

"You woke up, Thank God..I love you too so much"

Third Person's POV

"Jagiya" Lisa uttered, she missed calling her that.

"Jagiya??,I love it. That's new.. who taught you that?"

"You" Lisa answered.

"What? When? I didn't, I haven't"
When Jennie told her that Lisa was confused.

"But..wait.. can't you remember anything Jen? the antedote..the anti-body"

"What do you mean baby girl?, All I know is that we're girlfriends for two years now, well secretly"

"huh? this is really strange"

"Baby? are you okay?..You passed out a 4 days ago after the shooting of our teaser"

"Teaser?"

"Lisa..have you forgotten? we're having a comeback very soon and YG-sajangnim released those teasers earlier for our fans"

"Uhh what?, Jen.. This is..please explain everything to me.. more"

"Lisa you were just asleep for 3 days. You got me really worried when you passed out, I thought I'm gonna lose you, good thing the doctor said it's just over fatigue and you needed a continuous rest. But you're here acting like you had amnesia"Jennie and her sobs..It melted Lisa's heart.

She immediately hugged her lover.

"I get it now..It was quite a journey for me, but really thank you for loving and saving me. I love you"

Lisa finally remembered what happened to her.

"I..love you too, please don't make me worry again"

"I wont, i promise.. so..my girlfriend" Lisa pulled out from the hug and looked at Jennie's eyes.

"Hmm?"

"Wanna hear a story?"

"yeah"

And Lisa told Jennie what happened when she was in a slumber.

This got Jennie's mouth in agape. The story was fascinating and sad but.

"To the very least the ending here in reality is we indeed are lovers"

"Yeah, I'm still deeply and madly inlove with you, even if as I fall asleep"

and they kissed not for an ending but for the beginning of a love..happily ever after.

"Vanilla and sugar plum, still very tasty and your scent never fades, just like flowers"Lisa complimented her lover's Lips and scent

Jennie can only smile and blush.

"hey wait btw, why are you here sleeping in the couch?"

"ohh, well when sajangnim, released the teasers I was in Paris, France for Chanel, I was actually in europe when You passed out, I had no choise and they just updated me by phonecall and good thing you just fainted because of tiredness, cause if not, I really will leavE Chanel, for you and as soon as my business there was done i booked a flight here, I wanted.to see you so.badly but my flight got delayed too because I lost my passport, and I ended up tired when I got here.. and I saw you sleeping in your room, I was just off to see your moving poster here in the living room but I fell asleep."

"aww my baby's tired, to our room now?" Lisa teased and wiggled her eyebrows.

"We will just sleep" Jennie said.

------------

They were on the backstage and  TWICE, GFRIEND,RED VELVET and BLACKPINK..

It was their comeback day, June 15th.

The other girl groups were there to support there friends.

Lisa, told what happened to her in her dreams to her friends. And they were astonished, how can this happen, it was funny and all.
The story was kinda twisted but lovely.

Seulgi and Irene just blushed by hearing that they're a married couple. But these two are just obvious, to not notice that they're dating.

Joy who was the enemy just laughed, an evil laugh to be exact but of course she was the opposite of her mad character.

Yerim-ah of course was very lively and savage as ever,she was more suited as the bad guy though. hahaha

The girls who were Lisa's date in her dream, teased her and Jennie, they even acted it out.

Jennie was jealous of course.

And so the trio, Jisoo, Jihyo and Nayeon stopped all the teasing, just like in Lisa's story.

It's Chaesoo for real too. Veggies.

"10 minutes, ladies" their PD told them to prepare on stage.

The four girls bid their see you later to their friends and the groups also wished the OT4 a goodluck.

As the girls went on stage, they supressed their tears they were very happy seeing their hammer lightstick the ppyong-ppyong, its light, glowing for them, this is what they wished for, and as their stage went up..The Blackpink chant can be heard.
-------------

Although Lisa and Jennie are privately official couples they decided to tease their fans by being sweet on stage and on cam and feeding them the Jenlisa couple that they want. It wasn't the right time to tell it to the public yet. But anytime soon. Maybe.

An as their comeback concert ended. The OT4 JENCHULICHAENG shouted with all their hearts.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR NOT LEAVING US, WE LOVE YOU BLINKS"

As the fans shouted the chant again, the girls ended with a bow.

"DREAM ABOUT US AS YOU FALL ASLEEP"

Jisoo Jennie Rosé and Lisa said in unison with smiles.

And they went off stage.

END.

-------------------------------------------It's really done now. Take care of your self everyone. I love you all.

Can't wait for their comeback.
The teasers are asdfghjkl.

I'd love to read your comments and seeing your votes for my first book and this one.

Thank you for reading. :)

-Firstliee

-------------------------------------------

See you someday soon.

I'll just leave this here and share my work.

-Kim Yerim

-Kim Jisoo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 846 35
Your words are like bullets...
3.4K 318 15
all good things come to an end - Chaeyoung was just not expecting for it to come this soon. In between burying her fiance and dealing with the heavy...
4.4K 192 12
TRUST. It takes years to build and seconds to break.
226K 7.8K 117
Read for your own risk G!P for top community *expect grammatical errors *purely imagination *English is not my first language