In Love With My Ex Bully

By NoGruviaNoLife

A story mainly between Mondo Oowada and Chihiro Fujisaki. Pre despair and despair AU Disclaimer : I do not ow... More

New School,New Life
The Day We Meet Again
New Friends
History Kept Shut
First Day of School
A Glimpse Of The Past
Paired Up
I'll Try
Third Member of The Team
Operation Summer Vacation
A/N
He Saved Me
He Wasn't That Bad
The First Time You Took Care of Me
Friends
Chishimondo Is Our Name
Treasure Hunting
Change of Plans
I'll Train With You
First Day of Training
Planning A Strategy
Targeted
To Be Your Man
A/N
Starry Night
New Couple
First Date On A White Christmas
Junko Is Back
Reinforcements
He's Finally Mine
Torturing The Couple
Forgive Me
The Secret Project
Happy Birthday
Secret Mission
Best Boy-Friend
Revenge
All My Fault
Class Meeting
Say Goodbye To Ryoko
Mondo's Birthday
Lockdown
Last Day of Hope
Trapped Inside
Just In Time
Getting Out
Future Foundation
The Togami Safehouse
Finding The Hostages
What Happened
Meeting Izuru
Falling Into A Trap
The New Masterminds
Snap Out Of It!
A Spark of Hope
Tagged
A Little Persuading
Back To Normal
Epilogue - We Made It Afterall

High Alert

429 13 3
By NoGruviaNoLife

Kirigiri's POV

Class started and ended as usual. I have to admit,the situation that we've been facing has made all of us tense. Could anything get worse than this? I was walking in the hallways with Naegi when my father's new secretary came to me. She was panting and holding her knees,showing that she's been running around.

"Can i help you?"

"I've been searching all over the place for you,Miss Kyoko...*pant*your father requests to see you now...*pant*"

Father? If he sent his secretary to call me,then it must be important.

"Alright. Tell him that i will be there soon. I have to put down my things in my room first"

"Y-Yes.."

She then went back to pressumably her desk to continue her job. I just went quiet,thinking about all the possibilites of topics that father would like to talk about with me. I was so lost in my own thoughts until i heard Naegi call my name and wave his hand in front of me.

"Kyoko!"

"What is it,Naegi?"

"I told you to call me Makoto" he said while pouting. He's just like a little kid sometimes. I just rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Fine. What is it,Makoto?"

"That's better. Anyway,why did you go quiet all of a sudden? Is it because your father called for you?"

Well,it's not like i'm worried that i might get into trouble for breaking the rules like delinquents. I'm worried about something else.

"I guess you can say that"

"Do you want me to accompany you? Maybe it could help make you feel better" he offered. That sounded pretty nice actually,but i can't accept it.

"I'm sorry,Naegi,but you shouldn't. I'm sure that what my father wants to talk about is something that is related to Junko and Mukuro. It's better if you don't know it yet. I will ask Chihiro and Mondo to come with me,so don't worry"

Naegi hesitantly nodded and looked away.

"Alright,i understand..."

After we arrived at the dorms area,we bid our farewell and separated to each other's rooms. I dropped my school bag at the table then went out again to Chihiro's room. Lucky for me,Mondo was also there so i didn't have to go to his room.

"Hello,Kyoko. Do you need anything?" Chihiro asked.

"Yes. I need both of you to come with me to meet my father. He called me in. Maybe he has updates about Junko and Mukuro"

"Oh,okay. Let me just get ready and call Mondo. Please wait a moment"

I nod. I then stood outside,waiting for them. After about 5 minutes,the couple finally went out,ready to go.

"Let's go"

The three of us walked together to father's office. The couple kept on talking while i just stayed quiet. I felt someone tugging at my jacket. I looked to see the culprit and it was Chihiro.

"Yes,Chihiro?"

"Umm...K-Kyoko...why are you so quiet..? You can talk with us too,you know..." he said while blushing and looking away. Cute. I guess it was obvious that my mood was not as good as usual.

"It's nothing...i'm just worried about what father might tell us.."

Chihiro then grabbed my gloved hand and smiled  brightly at me.

"Whatever bad news he'll throw at us,we'll always overcome it together,right Kyoko?"

I just gave a little smile and nodded.

"You're right,Chihiro. We will.."

We finally arrived at his office. The secretary was busy working so i didn't bother her. I knocked on the door,earning a response from father to come in as usual. We all sat together at the sofa along with father sitting across us.

"What news do you have for us,father?"

"Let's just get straight to the point,shall we? Yasuke Matsuda is dead"

I knew that this will happen.

"W-What?! Matsuda is...d-dead? B-but how..?" Chihiro said with wide eyes. He was trembling and almost crying. I held his shoulder to calm him down.

"He was stabbed with a knife. Mukuro and Ryoko are gone too" father said. Ryoko must have changed back into Junko. How though...

"How can Ryoko turn back to Junko?"

I heard a loud gulp coming from Mondo. I know what that meant.

"Mondo,tell me the truth"

"What?! What are ya talkin' abo-"

"MONDO"

This is not the right time to play all innocent. Mondo then lifted his hands in surrender and sighed.

"Fine. So,uh...i met Ryoko and kinda helped her out..."

"WHAT? YOU DID CONTACT WITH HER? THAT COULD TRIGGER HER MEMORY!" I said while pinching the bridge of my nose.

"I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS HER,OKAY?! IF I DID,I WOULD HAVE SQUASHED HER TO DEATH INSTEAD OF HELPING HER!" Mondo defended. We started bickering until father cleared his throat to gain our attention. We then went quiet and sat back down.

"What's done is done. We can't do anything about it anymore. What we can do is protect ourselves from the upcoming troubles. I,Jin Kirigiri,hereby declare that we are now in high alert. Do not go out from your school buildings at all cost. I will notify everyone from their notebooks,except for Junko and Mukuro. Chihiro, how is the Neo World Program?"

"Matsuda had already did his part in the program. He sent the program to Gekkogahara,while i got the copy just in case something happens to her. Maybe Matsuda had already predicted that Junko would revert back to her old self..." Chihiro said while looking down.

"Wait just a fucking minute. I got a question" Mondo half yelled.

"What is it,Mondo?" Father asked.

"The bitch saw me and Chihiro,right? She tried to kill him and now she realized that she failed. She killed that Matsuda guy. Since she hates Chihiro that much,won't it mean that she's goin' after Chi next?! Especially the fact that Chi is one of the creators of the goddamn program like Matsuda!" Mondo stood up and yelled. That's true,but it is highly unlikely.

"I don't think Junko will target Chihiro"

Mondo then stomped my way and started yelling at me.

"You're so goddamn lucky that you're a girl cuz if it weren't for that,i'd already beat the shit outta ya! Can't ya just turn your feelings  on or shit? Me and Chihiro have been through a lot! We both got kidnapped,Chi was raped,the bitch controlled me into almost killing Chihiro. I'VE HAD ENOUGH! I've had enough with the feeling of almost losing Chihiro all the time! DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT WAS FOR ME WHEN ALL OF THOSE SHIT HAPPENED?! JUST BECAUSE YA 'THINK' SHE WON'T TARGET CHIHIRO,IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT SHE REALLY WON'T TARGET HIM! Of course ya wouldn't understand...YOU'RE JUST A COLD,EMOTIONLESS-"

"ENOUGH!" Chihiro yelled at Mondo. We were all dumbfounded by his action. I just went quiet and looked at my hands. Mondo went quiet too. He was looking away and gritting his teeth. Father just sat there,watching us. Chihiro's gaze was locked on Mondo and he was crying.

"S-Stop it,Mondo! You don't know what Kyoko has gone through in the past! She might look like she has no emotions,but she feels happy,sad,angry...She's just like the rest of us! D-Don't judge her by how she looks..!"

Chihiro finally broke down and stopped talking. I pulled him in for a hug and pat his back,trying to soothe him. Mondo just looked away.

"I...I apologize to both of you. Mondo,what Chihiro said is true. I may look like a cold person,but i have emotions as well. I just don't show it. It may look like i don't care about Chihiro's safety,but i do. Chihiro,yes,Mondo was rude,but he said that because he really loves you. He doesn't want to lose you. Especially after what the two of you have been through. This is entirely my fault. Please forgive me"

"Nah...i'm the one who acted like a douchebag...i should be the one who apologizes...so...sorry..." Mondo said while scratching his head.

"And Chi...sorry for lashing out. I know that ya don't like me actin' that way. I really didn't mean to say it like that...do ya forgive me?"

Chihiro still sobbed but he already managed to let out a few words.

"You did that b-because you love me....so i forgive you..."

Mondo then opened his arms wide,signaling Chihiro to come over and hug him. Chihiro just stared at him blankly.

"C'mon,ya know ya wanna hug me" Mondo teased.

"I wanna hug Kyoko" Chihiro said while pouting and looking away. I rarely have skin contact with other people,but Chihiro hugging me felt kind of nice. Maybe i should try hugging Naegi for once.

"Ouch" Mondo said. He then acted as if he was really brokenhearted. It was really dramatic. Chihiro giggled in response. He then kissed Mondo's cheek and hug him.

"You are so unbelievable" Chihiro said.

"Back to the topic. I said that i don't think Junko would target Chihiro,right? Well,i have a reason. Junko loves despair. Imagine the despair she felt when she killed Matsuda,her lifetime crush. My guess is that she will plan something big so that we and her can feel that kind of despair again"

"What should we do now?" Chihiro asked.

"Nothing,i guess. Just prepare for the worst. Just like father said,we're on high alert"

They both nodded in agreement.

"So,i see that you are done?" Father asked. I just realized that we bickered a lot in front of father. I was a little embarassed,but then again,we are in high school. Dramas are just part of our daily lives. I bowed and apologized.

"Forgive me,father. We shall take our leave then"

"It's alright. It's fun seeing you kids act like that once in a while" he chuckled. We then excused ourselves and went back to our rooms filled with worry. Perhaps...we have to do the lockdown to save ourselves afterall.

Chihiro's POV

After about half an hour since we got back from Mr.Jin's office,our notebooks vibrated. We opened it to see the notice that he told us about earlier. Me and Mondo then switched worried glances. It really is happening. We're on high alert and there's nothing that we can do..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.6K 1K 22
When a girl who hides her past wakes up on the beach of Jabberwock Island surrounded by nobody she knows and an evil bear, is it a chance to start ov...
4.1K 81 18
After the Final Killing Game, The 77th class of Hope's Peak Academy 'welcome' Makoto Naegi to Jabberwock Island. Class 77 has only one goal in mind...
36.6K 1.4K 45
This is a Nagito Komaeda x reader story. Despair and hope. You live for despair, you love despair, you'd do anything even if you have to kill someone...
1.5K 31 10
"I walked over to my bed and laid down on it, today was horrible, everything, every little thing about this place is so bad, it's not safe, it's not...