Help Me Not Die (Interactive)

بواسطة KitKat011

This is an interactive story. To a certain extent, you get to decide what happens. Here's the premise. Peter... المزيد

Instructions
1. Wake Up
2. Eat the Berries
3. Leave the Berries
4. Stay Where He Is
5. Back Away Slowly
6. Run While He Still Has the Chance
7. Drop to the Ground
8. Remain Still
9. Attack the Bear
10. Explore the Cave
11. Find an Alternative Shelter
12. Search for Shelter
13. Stay There Until the Bear Leaves
14. Fish
15. Save Some Fish for Later
16. Eat All the Fish
17. Try to Leave the Woods
18. Stay Put
19. Try to Keep Its Mouth Open
20. Play Dead
21. Fight Back in Another Way
22. Run, Run, Run
23. Try to Catch Attention
24. Crush the Tick
25. Pull the Tick Out Gently
26. Yank the Tick Out with One Swift Movement
27. Leave the Tick Alone
28. Use the Plant with 3 Leaves
29. Use the Plant with 5 Leaves
30. Try to Rip the Turtle Off
31. Kill the Turtle
32. Submerge the Turtle
33. Back Away Slowly
34. Get Out of the Water Quickly
35. Fuel the Fire
36. Tend to the Fire
38. Stay Where He Is
39. Climb to the Fire
40. Eat the Food Slowly
41. Pig Out
42. Eat Slowly
43. Dig In
44. Wake Up
45. Take His Time
46. Gulp Down the Food

37. Check the Fire

381 16 4
بواسطة KitKat011

Peter wakes up in the morning, his leg aching, and immediately goes to climb the hill, which is really more of a plateau.

When he gets to the top, he gathers the wood for the fire and builds the fire up. Then he gets an idea. He'll gather a bunch of sticks and write "SOS" in the sand. He does so, and when he finished he goes back to camp to drink some water. Afterward, he goes and catches two fish then eats them in his camp.

At night he settles in and goes to sleep.

In the morning, he is awakened by the familiar noise of a helicopter flying overhead.

Peter sprints from his campsite to the plateau and then starts climbing as quickly as he can. When he reaches the top, he starts waving his arms like a mad man and shouting desperately. He frantically removes his shirt to make smoke signals while he keeps yelling.

The helicopter gets closer.

They've seen me.

Peter gets excited.

He keeps the smoke signals and the shouting going.

Soon, a ladder is dangling in his face and someone yells, "Climb on!"

Peter smiles. He didn't know if he'd ever have a conversation with someone other than himself again.

It's too good to be true, he thinks.

He's right. It is.

No, I'm just kidding; I wouldn't do that to you. But Peter's story is still not over.

Peter climbs onto the ladder and is pulled up to the helicopter. He hugs the first person he sees then passes out. The helicopter carries him away from the woods in which he's been so traumatized, so frequently attacked by random animals (my bad), and so scared.

Peter wakes up in a hospital to a tray of food. It looks so good, though most people complain about hospital food. He's so hungry . . . and so tired of fish.

Does Peter Eat Slowly (42) or Dig In (43)?

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

141K 263 17
Wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report One more thing you clicked on it girlypop this a SMUT book there's g...
211K 5.6K 16
Meet Natsu the play boy of Fairy Tail High. Natsu Dragneel is the most popular boy in school. He plays with every girls heart. What if one particular...
15.3K 351 5
Plagg is currently heartsick, and is stuffing his stomach with cheese to forget about it. He wants to tell his holder, Adrien, about his problem but...
32.5K 2.5K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.