When Potter meets Jeremiah

By bgail23

Twins and twins! What a great book idea. Give it a read it's pretty good, you won't regret it. Don't forget t... More

IMPORTANT
Coffee shop
Secluded woods?
Two left feet
Trapped in the 80s
Whitebirds
Well soldier
This is my favorite sweater
My backbone
My Jeremiah
I'm not good enough for you
Oh darlin
What the hell?
My Boy
If the river doesn't rise
Moonlight suits you
Buddy ol' pal
One crazy son of a bitch
Your existence became my downfall
Always
I'd do anything for you Mista J
Death in the shade Valeska
My color is blood red
When the stars align
Hell's bells
Are you nervous?
Mighty dapper
116 Valeska Drive
House warming gifts
Not a chappy
Seduce and destroy
Ecco
Death calls
Potter things
Play with fire

You tell her

290 15 0
By bgail23

"Oh darling..." I hear Jeremiah sing down the hallway in the study.

"Yes love?" I call back not bothering to get up and leave my painting. Yellow and orange paint stained my hands and was splattered throughout my body.

Jeremiah's words couldn't be heard over my music.

"Jeremiah I cannot hear you, if you want to talk to me then you'll have to come in here." I tell him as I switched brushes and dipped into some light red.

"I have to look over blueprints with someone, I was wondering if you would care to join?" He asks popping his head into the room.

I shifted my eyes over to him letting him see my bare freckled face.
"I think I'll stay here and finish my painting." I tell him which caused him to step into the studio that was lit by the sun light. He stood behind me with his hands behind his back.

"Absolutely exquisite." He conveys at the painting of the two of us.

"Not even remotely, I made your ear too detached from your jaw and my-"

"Nonsense, Potter! Don't be so hard on yourself. I think it looks marvelous." He cuts me off placing a kiss on my head before walking towards the door to leave.

"Oh I nearly forgot, my business partner and I would like for you to join us for dinner." He says as a goodbye before he vanished down the hallway. 
•*•*•*•*•
Nearly an hour or two had passed and my painting had come to an end, and I refused to stay in the apartment by myself. I looked over to the stove to read the time.

12:01

I decided to head over to Alaska's but texted in advance to make sure she hadn't ate yet.

To 1/2
Hi babes have you had lunch yet?

Almost instantly she replied making me smile.

From 1/2
Noppers But I'm starving so really hoping you're gonna come through.

I laughed at her grammar that was no doubt intentional before grabbing my keys and leaving the apartment.
•*•*•*•*•*•
I pulled into the parking garage not caring if the spot I parked in was no longer mine.

As soon as I stepped out of the car and adjusted my long coat I was bombarded by the bitch from apartment 206.

"Excuse me, but that is my parking spot. You cannot park that hunk of junk there." She spits referencing to my yellow McLaren 675LT.

"I'm not even going to comment on that." I say turning around to face the old witch. Her face quickly blanched as she realized who she was speaking to.

"I am so sorry Mrs. Valeska, you can park there it's okay."
"Glad to see we're on the same page. I'd hate to have to handle this otherwise." I tell her patting at the Glock 19.

"Oh dear that won't be necessary." With that I nodded to her and entered the building.

I impatiently pressed the button over and over, knowing it wouldn't make the elevator go any quicker.

I chucked to myself as Mrs. Valeska replayed in my head. That didn't sound half bad.

Eventually the elevator came and I hopped in and stood impatiently all the way up to the penthouse. The smell of the Chinese food was calling my name and I wasn't sure if the elevator could go any slower.

I obnoxiously beat my fist against the door until Alaska opened it.
"Calm the hell down. You're too impatient." She laughed as she opened the door for me instantly taking the food from my hands.

"I'm stressing." My loud voice blurts through the what seemed to be empty apartment. I aggressively stabbed at the sweet and sour chicken with the slightly bent fork.

"What could the care free Potter, possibly be stressing over?" She questions with her quirky laugh that I loved so much.

"Jeremiah, he invited me to some dinner with his business partner, I didn't even know he did business." I exclaimed letting my head fall into my palm.

"If he has invited you then it must be important to him." She tries to assure me as she rubbed my arm.

"That's the thing Lask. It's obviously important and have you met me. I don't know if you knew but I'm shit at first impressions." I retort with a deep groan after.

"Well that's why we love you." Her comment earns her a blank, opened mouth glare.

After a long pause I spoke again.
"Who the hell is this business partner anyways? I mean I thought we were his business partners. Are we not enough for him?"

"Potter I think you're overthinking this." Lask tries to calm me down but it only adds fuel to the fire.

"No lask, as soon as I find out who this 'business partner' is I'm personally going to pistol whip him and then slit his throat." I growl receiving a wide eyed look from Alaska.

"Ha!" I hear from the kitchen making me turn in my chair to see Jerome.
"If that's what you're gonna do, then maybe I could provide ya with a name." He adds stalking over to the table to join us. I didn't say anything as I expected him to tell me. Instead he just dug through the bag.

"Yuck! Broccoli and beef." He turned his nose up at the spare dish in the bag, which only made my blood boil as he was making me wait.

"Well who the fuck is he?!?!" I yell making the ginger jump.

"Not so harsh Potter." He says grabbing at his chest. He only got a death glare.

"His name is Ra's al Ghul...something about being the demon of a head." He finishes with a mouth full of food.

"Head of the demon?" I quizzed at the scattered name he had given me.

"Well if you knew who he was why would you ask? Huh?" I could only shake my head at his idiocy.
•*•*•*•*•
"What are you wearing?" Alaska asked as she plopped down on my bed that hadn't been used in ages.

"I'm going to wear my Dr. Martens." I say to my twin as I held them up from the clutter of my closet.

"Oh no ma'am you're not." She replied firmly.

"Yes I am Alaska and you can't do anything about it!" I retort flipping her off.

"Fine, do as you please." She says raising her hands in defense. I ended up wearing a cropped multi color sweater with black high waisted jeans. I held the jeans up with a basic black Gucci belt, and wore my martens on my small feet.

"Alaska, Jerome I'd like y'all to come with me."

"Shouldn't Jeremiah invite us?" She asks which caused Jerome and I both to roll our eyes.

"We're a team. You don't get to add someone without consulting with the rest of the team." I tell her which is followed by a "you tell her." From Jerome.
•*•*•*•*•
I walked up the steps that lead to the place Jeremiah had given me directions to. Alaska and Jerome followed close behind me as Jerome and I both walked guns in hand.

We walked in earning dirty looks which we just let pass over us. Alaska's uncomfortable tension was noticed by both Jerome and I, so we both knew this couldn't be good.

"You must be lost shorty." A stocky man said in a gruff voice.

"Actually I don't think I am. I'm expected by Jeremiah Valeska." I tell him getting frustrated.

"What are you his bitch?" He grinned making Alaska and Jerome gasp. They both knew this wasn't taking a good turn.

"No actually, I'm his girlfriend." My words come through gritted teeth.

"You?" He laughed
"Well Mr. Valeska definitely has poor taste in women."

I pulled the hammer back on my gun and pulled him to my height by the tie. I pressed the gun into his extra skin that clung to his neck.

"Which way is he?" I asked beginning to get trigger happy. He wouldn't budge which made me pull the trigger, covering the wall behind him in blood.

"Are you insane?" Another henchmen asked as he wiped blood from his face.

"Anyone else want to fuck with me?" I asked waving the gun around mindlessly.

"No ma'am."

"Well then tell me where he is."
A guy with blonde hair and olive skin pointed us down a hallway where a door was slightly ajar.

"Well damn, you know how to get your way don't ya?" Jerome asked with a cackle.

We neared the door and I pointed my gun further out in front of me as I walked through.

"Woah calm down killer." Jeremiah laughed but quickly cut himself off when he saw Alaska and Jerome...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 104 10
Battling the effects of his brother's laughing gas, JEREMIAH VALESKA is forced to choose between his own sanity and a girl who seems more and more du...
44.5K 879 25
Y/n Y/l/n was kidnapped by Jerome Valeska. He was obsessed with her. She escaped a few times and when he died she was so relieved. She then met his t...
14.6K 485 28
Another Jerome Valeska story..
3.4K 44 16
please give suggestions on what you want to read!! all cameron's characters featured