Lies || Draco x reader (Finis...

Por dracoXreaders

'How can I believe you after everything you've said to me was a lie?' ~ You lived a quiet life at Hogwarts... Más

A/N
1 ~ train
2 ~ don't talk near Draco Malfoy
3 ~ did you do it?
4 ~ ask Draco
5 ~ potion problems
6 ~ I won't tell anyone
7 ~ try-outs
8 ~ You didn't tell them?
9 ~ hurt
10 ~ and I wish I never crossed it
11 ~ the burrow
13 ~ arriving
14 ~ your own fault
15 ~ book
16 ~ Just felt like something I had to do
17 ~ ask you out?
18 ~ We're on a date
19 ~ as if your girlfriend is such a star
20 ~ before I realised it
21 ~ poisoned
22 ~ you'll never understand
2 year anniversary
23 ~ is everything okay?
24 ~ You almost killed him
25 ~ You owe me an explanation
26 ~ I just want you to know that
27 ~ D-Draco
28 ~ I'm scared
29 ~ is this going to change anything?
30 ~ danger?
31 ~ I'm so glad you're back
32 ~ They're coming
33 ~ fight
34 ~ I hate you
35 ~ It's time that she knows
36 ~ get out!
37 ~ promise
38 ~ you'll be okay
39 ~ more fun for me
40 ~ there's only one way to find out
41 ~ I'll make it
42 ~ it'll be our end
43 ~ I hope you guys can do that
44 ~ me being on my own is dangerous
45 ~ I'll do everything I can
46 ~ I swear, if that kid dies
47 ~ don't do this
48 ~ draco?!
49 ~ free
50 ~ God I can't even explain how happy I am
Thank you
1M reads

12 ~ supportive

49.6K 1.4K 1.1K
Por dracoXreaders

It was time to go to the burrow. A layer of snow already covered the Hogwarts grounds. You and your friends were ready. You were still a little concerned but you knew that there was probably nothing to worry about. You walked down the stairs of the common room with some stuff.

'So you're really going?'

You looked up and rolled your eyes when you saw Draco looking at you.

'You're not giving me a reason not to. I asked you to explain it but all you do is judge me for still going.'

You made your way down the stairs and walked past him towards the door.

'Your problem is that you just don't listen. You just assume that I'm not telling the truth.'

'See our history, you're either lying or not telling the full truth. So I'm just going to go. Besides why would you help me?'

You didn't even let him answer. You walked out of the door. You couldn't miss the train.. also you didn't want to waste time. The rest was waiting for you. You already saw them in the distance. Hermione was talking to Ginny while Harry and Ron managed to get away from Levander. You had to choose between sitting with the boys or the girls.

Hermione smiled and waved at you when she saw you. You walked over to her.

'Ready?' You asked her.

'Totally. You?'

'Yup!'

'Okay! Let's go then.'

You walked with Hermione and Ginny over to the carriages. Ron, Harry and lavender joined you.

'Ronnie, I'm going to miss you.'

Hermione rolled her eyes and looked away from the two. Ron didn't seem to enjoy it as much anymore..  He seemed annoyed.

'I'll miss you too.' He just said.

No one else said anything on the carriage. It was really awkward. They made it awkward. You just decided to distract yourself. You started wondering about what this holiday would bring. Why Draco warned you. It made you nervous. Maybe you should have believed him.. but it was too late to turn back now. If Draco would have just told you everything you wanted to know you might have listened to him.

'It's was nice of your parents to invite me.' You smiled at Ginny.

'They really want to get to know you a little better. I mean, you're our friend but you never come over or anything.'

'Well, I'm very happy that I get the chance to come over.' You smiled. 'I'm sure it'll be fun.'

'At least you're allowed to come over.' Lavender whined.

'You'll get your chance.' Ron tried to comfort her.

'But why isn't it now?' She sighed.

'My mum probably has something planned or something like that.'

'But why can they join and why can't I?'

Ron clearly didn't know what to say. He just sat there trying to come up with an answer. Lavender just had to keep her mouth shut. She was making everyone feel uncomfortable. Even Ron.

'We've known the family for longer. Maybe it's just a planned event.' You said.

'Yeah, Angelina also isn't coming.' Harry said.

'It really isn't you, Lavender.' Ron said.

It probably was. Fred and George probably told Molly how annoying she was. You were actually happy that she wasn't joining. A good chance for Hermione and Ron to rebuild their friendship and get closer and end up together because you wanted them to. They would be cute together. You could totally picture them together. Totally cute as hell. Hermione probably didn't think that about you and Draco though.

'Okay then.. I'll join next time!' She smiled.

'Yay.' Ron said but you could hear the sarcasm in his voice, which lavender clearly didn't.

Why didn't he just break up with her? Why drag this on? He was stuck with her and Lavender was with someone who didn't like her. It wasn't good for both of them. Of course, you were the only one who seemed to think that. Or maybe Hermione thought so too. You could ask her in a moment. You saw the train up ahead. The carriage stopped and you all got out.

'I'm going with Harry, okay?' Ron said to lavender.

'Okay.. I'll miss you.' She said again before pressing her lips against Ron's.

You grabbed Hermiones wrist and pulled her away from them. You stepped inside the train and looked for an empty compartment.

When you found an empty one, you walked inside with Hermione. She closed the door and turned around, ready to say something to you.

'Ron hates Lavender, doesn't he?' She asked.

'Oh my god, I just wanted to talk to you about that.'

Hermione sat down opposite of you. You were glad that she noticed it too. It was like she was having faith in this again.

'He was so sarcastic with his yay.' You said.

'Right! And he totally couldn't take her whining!'

It was great to see Hermione smile. She was clearly having hope again. She could feel that they were going to break up. You felt it too. You didn't know how long it would take, but eventually it would happen. Before the end of the year, Ron would be single and ready to fall for Hermione.

'Exactly! If you wouldn't have seen it, I would have told you that. One day, they'll break up. You just have to wait.'

You were happy to see her happy. It made you smile. You and Hermione grew so much closer lately. It was amazing.

'What?' She asked you with a grin.

'Nothing. I'm just glad you're smiling again. You had been rather down lately.'

'Oh yeah.. Y/N, I wanted to just say that I really appreciate you. Like we haven't always been the best of friends but lately we've been going in the right direction. I appreciate that.'

'Me too.' You smiled. 'I think it also has to do with the mutual trust and the fact that we understand each others problems. Although you're in love with someone who it can actually work out with and I'm in love with a stupid idiot.'

Hermione grinned.

'Have hope, Y/N. Malfoy might not be the type to feel feelings, but it could work out! You're both Slytherin, you've been talking lately.. who knows.'

You were glad that Hermione was positive about it and not some bitch who said that you couldn't date him because he was your friends enemy. That would be a problem later on. Harry wasn't going to like it and Ron would follow Harry probably. Why were you already thinking about that? You and Draco weren't even dating. You weren't even close to dating. You were more hating then dating.

'I'm glad you're so positive about it. You could have told me I was insane and that Draco is a horrible person.'

'Oh he is. But I want to be supportive of you. Like you're supportive of me too. So why shouldn't I return that. Besides, some bad guys just need a girl to turn them around.'

'You mean that you think that I can make him sweet?' You asked her.

'Yes. You hate lying, you hate bullying, fighting.. Maybe if he falls for you he wants to keep you so he stops doing that.'

That reasoning wasn't even weird. That could actually be the case. Maybe that was exactly what Draco needed. You. Maybe he didn't see that yet. Maybe it was weird to think about it like that. He did try to protect you from what ever was going to happen.. god why didn't he tell you?

'Maybe. I guess he doesn't see it like that. I think he likes it when I'm angry.'

'What?'

'I think he likes to piss me off.'

'Draco likes to piss people off and them shout for his daddy.'

You laughed. That was pretty accurate. Wait until my father hears about this.. his father would be going insane probably.

'That's accurate.' You grinned.

'It's true. But if you can live with that.. then it's fine. Like you're our friendl so we, or at least I, want to see you happy. And if he makes you happy then how could I say that I don't approve?'

'Thanks Hermione.' You smiled.

You looked outside. It was beautiful outside. The scenery near the train was always beautiful. You didn't know how long it would take before you'd arrive. All you knew was that you were both excited and anxious for what was going to come.. 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

117K 3.5K 18
Yes, I am quite Happy being alone. My Fifth year at Hogwarts is dreadful. But what can I do? Pretend to Fall in love with a teacher who has an unheal...
2.3M 108K 36
Harry is back at Hogwarts for yet another year with his friends, but instead of the excitement that he usually feels to be returning to his beloved h...
109K 3.8K 42
It's the Golden Five's Sixth Year At Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry. Things will begin to get more difficult when Kiana finds out a secr...
467 6 20
you're a 5th year Slytherin student at hogwarts. u start falling for someone who you are sure cant love you back. everynight you dream about him. sev...