39 ~ more fun for me

TW: Crucio, torture, extreme pain

-

'What the fuck mum!' Draco hissed.

'Language.' She sighed without looking up from the vegetables she was cutting.

'You told him we're friends?! What happened to the: I'll try to protect you thing?!'

'I thought I was protecting you by saying that.' She said.

Draco couldn't believe what he was hearing. How was that protecting him?! If he had nothing to do with you that would have been better.

'Well it's not! He would have killed me!'

'The positive side is that Y/N still cares about you.' Narcissa said. 'You saw that.'

'Because we made up. I sneaked into the cellar last night.' He sighed. 'Don't chance the subject. You're not helping mum.'

'I won't do it again.'

There was no talking to her. Draco wanted to say something when he heard something. He listened. It was a horrifying scream.

'That better not be Y/N.' He said.

He felt very worried now. Narcissa stopped cutting and looked at him.

'I don't approve of his methods but Voldemort thinks she lying.'

'So that is Y/N?!'

'Draco please just.. just go to your room.'

'I promised her she would be okay.'

'She will be. As long as she doesn't talk he'll keep trying. Until he's sick of it after a few days.. or if she begs him to take her out of her misery.'

'How can you be this cold?! You're like dad!'

'Listen.. You're the only one I'm trying to protect. Not her.' Narcissa hissed. 'Now, go and mind your own business before you get into trouble.

Draco stormed out. He heard you again. He wasn't going to mind his own business. He wanted to help you..

-

You were thrown into a room with Bellatrix. Voldemort came in shortly after. You didn't say anything. You just looked at them.

'Get up.' Bellatrix laughed.

You slowly got up.

'I'm done with you. You're too much like your parents. Telling lies.'

'I'm not lying.' You spoke.

'Nonsense. You're involved with them, and you're claiming you have no idea of their whereabouts. That can't be true.'

You were done with his nonsense. Was he being serious?! He was acting like a little child.

'One chance to tell me.' He just said.

'I don't know.'

Voldemort looked at Bellatrix, who smiled right away. She pointed her wand at you.

'You made your choice.' Voldemort said. 'Handle this, Will you?'

Bellatrix nodded. Voldemort left.

'Crucio.' She laughed.

The most intense pain you had even felt went through your entire body. You almost couldn't describe it. It was every possible pain in the world: bones breaking, stabbing, skin ripping, being on fire, you name it.. all at the same time. It hurt so much that you couldn't even stand anymore. You fell down onto the floor while a horrifying scream let your mouth. You didn't even know you could scream like that. Then it stopped. You panted and laid there on the floor.