34 ~ I hate you

Things had been going better even though you couldn't go outside. Your parents argued less and you were kinda getting used to living like a hermit.

You were sitting at the kitchen table, just reading your favourite book. Your parents were sitting on the couch. Your dad was just reading the newspaper, and your mother was also reading. It was a peaceful day.

'Y/M/N.' You heard.

You looked up in curiosity. Your mother and father looked outside. Your mother jumped to her feet and ran towards you.

'Y/N-'

'What's going on?' You asked.

'Go upstairs, go to your room, lock the door and hide in your closet.'

You didn't get what was going on. You looked at your mother in confusion.

'Trust me. Go!' She spoke in pure panic.

You got up and hurried upstairs. You did exactly what she told you. You closed the door and locked it.. But you stayed at the door to listen. You heard banging on the door. Someone tried to break through it.

What was going on? Your heart was racing. You were breathing heavily. You tried to stay quiet. It was hard. Were your parents okay? Were you going to be okay?

'We know you're here.' You heard a woman say.

He voice was.. unlike you've ever heard before. You didn't recognise it.

'We're not hiding, Bellatrix.' Your mother said.

Bellatrix Lestrange.. A death eater..

'You're Draco, right? Draco Malfoy? Aren't you-'

'Don't talk to my son.' His father said.

Draco.. what was he doing down there. You almost wanted to run out of your room just to be able to hold him again.. But you couldn't. It wasn't safe..

'Where's your daughter?' You heard Narcissa ask.

'She isn't home.' Your mother said.

'Don't lie to us! This house is protected, so I don't think she left. It took us a while to break through it.. did you really think your mediocre spells were going to keep us out?' Bellatrix asked.

So they were protecting you against death eaters. Why were they here. You never did anything to Voldemort.

'It at least gave us some more time.' Your father said.

'Time for what?' Bellatrix asked.

'For Y/N to get out of here.' Your father said.

They were protecting you. This wasn't good. Something was going to happen. Something terrible. It didn't feel good.

'So are you going to put up a fight or can we just bring you with us?' Bellatrix asked.

'It's 4 against 2.. I'll take my chances.' Your mother said.

This was followed by spells... lots and lots of spells. Luckily, no deathly spells but enough to injure.. enough to bring people down. You were just praying that your parents were winning. That this was all going to end well. You took a deep breath. Tears were actually stinning in your eyes. You hated this. You couldn't do anything.. You had to trust your parents.

The sounds stopped.. It was silent.. It was almost too silent.

'Did you really think you stood a chance against us?' Bellatrix asked.

They lost.. They actually lost. This was bad.

'Take them.' She said. 'Draco, go look upstairs. See if your classmate is there.'