20 ~ before I realised it

My flight is 8 hours delayed so you all are lucky that I can update xD

-

It was time for the Christmas party. You chose your most beautiful dress for tonight. You wanted to impress Draco. You smiled and couldn't wait to spend this night with him. Who knows what could happen?

You walked down the stairs of the common room.. but Draco wasn't there. Pansy looked at you. She sighed and walked over to you.

'Draco asked me to tell you that he'll be a little later.'

'Oh.. thanks.'

That was a little disappointing. You walked out of the common room and found Hermione and Cormac waiting for you. Cormac?! Since when was she into him? Cormac looked you up and down with a smirk. You awkwardly crossed your arms infront of you.

'Isn't Draco coming?' Hermione asked.

'He'll be a little later.. let's go.'

You grabbed her arm and pulled her away from that creep.

'Cormac?' You whispered.

'I wanted to annoy Ron.' She answered.

'He stared at me. Looked me up and down with a smirk.'

'It's fine, I don't like him anyways.'

You sighed while Cormac joined you two. You kept walking, not willing to look at him. He scared you a little. He was disgusting.

You walked into the party. There were many people chatting and dancing. It looked very nice. Professor Slughorn made it great. You made your way towards Harry and Luna.

'Hey guys.' You smiled.

'Hi Y/N.' Luna smiled.

Harry turned around and looked around for a moment.

'No Malfoy? That's new.'

'Bye, guys.' You immediately said while walking away from them again.

You didn't feel like doing that today. But Harry grabbed your wrist to stop you. You turned back and looked at him.

'You can stay. Malfoy isn't here anyways.' He said.

'I only wanna stay when you start accepting my dating choices. Making comments about how it's good that he isn't here, isn't accepting it.'

You didn't know who else to talk to. You could talk to Ron but he had lavender and that was just.. a no go. And Hermione and Cormac and he was creepy. You sighed and walked away.

You saw Neville is the distance. You walked over to him. You two never spoke a lot but he was holding drinks, so maybe that could get the party going.

'Hi Neville, mind if I take one?' You asked.

'Not at all.' Neville said while turning to you.

You grabbed a drink while Neville stared at you.

'You look great.' He said when you caught him staring

'Thank you.' You smiled. 'So you're working I-'

You were interrupted by the door opening. Filtch came in with Draco.. what was going on? What was he doing? Couldn't he just not make a scene? Real Draco style of coming in.

'Get your hands of me, you filthy squib!' He hissed.

You stepped forwards and crossed your arms while raising his brows. He stared at you. He thought you looked absolutely beautiful.